Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This must be so uncomfortable for his mom. Unless she’s in on this to harvest the American dollar!

grown ass woman begging a boy to call her. Please. 

Yeah I would not be surprised at all if the mom is in on it. That I love you at the end sounded so convincing, lol! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Is Nikki alive? Mark was so creepy

I'm sure Nikki's been gnawing on the restraints since Season 2. If her teeth hold up she could be back among the living by 2025.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she calls his mother every day to see if she'll narc on him. Totally normal. 

Right? They have sadly misjudged their audience. NO ONE wants to see Big Ed or Stephanie.

We need a T shirt. 

Oh my god. I have never, ever turned my heat to 68. I would have a stroke. 

I normally have my apt at 69 or 70. I'm cold blooded. 

• Love 7

Well, dessert tonight turned out alright.   Earlier I was eying the bananas on the bfast table that were perfect for banana bread, but Mr TWopper thought they were much more perfect for banana pudding.  I have a lazy banana pudding which uses French Vanilla pudding, mix. whipping cream and the bananas and Nilla wafers.  Not having the wafers or whipping cream on hand, I substituted  Walkers shortbread and used Eggnog.  Mr T says since I used eggnog,  I should have added bourbon.  Bah, humbug.

Mike should use eggnog when making his French toast. 

We keep the thermostat at 69 in winter in our drafty  old house.  I thought it was cold because he turned the heat down while he was out of town in Seattle in the very, very nice suite he got, but I guess he keeps it cool.  As long as it isn't cold enough to hang meat.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I normally have my apt at 69 or 70. I'm cold blooded. 

It depends on the temp here. If it is on the plus side, it's between 60-65. Up to 70-72 when it is cold. My house is small and it's not that cold. When I get cold, I turn the heat up. Most days it is 65-68.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

We're going to flaunt US immigration, and here's exactly how we're going to do it, so listen carefully . . . . 

Its not though. Its totally legal. The law banned people that had been in certain countries in the last 14 days. It did not ban Uk citizens or French Citizens or Germans etc. It banned anyone who had been in those countries.

They recently changed the ban to actually disallow anyone from the Uk in. 

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, dessert tonight turned out alright.   Earlier I was eying the bananas on the bfast table that were perfect for banana bread, but Mr TWopper thought they were much more perfect for banana pudding.  I have a lazy banana pudding which uses French Vanilla pudding, mix. whipping cream and the bananas and Nilla wafers.  Not having the wafers or whipping cream on hand, I substituted  Walkers shortbread and used Eggnog.  Mr T says since I used eggnog,  I should have added bourbon.  Bah, humbug.

Mike should use eggnog when making his French toast. 

We keep the thermostat at 69 in winter in our drafty  old house.  I thought it was cold because he turned the heat down while he was out of town in Seattle in the very, very nice suite he got, but I guess he keeps it cool.  As long as it isn't cold enough to hang meat.....

Yes, Yes - I love all the personal stories.  Washington State seems well represented here - 3 or 4 at least.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

I keep mine at 75 here in the winter, 79 in the summer.

My thermostat is currently set at 74.  It's been cold this weekend!  I'll turn it back to 66 or 67 before I go to sleep.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I find it hard to look at the 1000 lb sisters.

I find it repulsive to see BIG Ed eat dip off his face....just another reason not to pay for the discovery minus deal

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, TMI said:

Andrew and his mom going to the airport gives me a COLTISH vibe

There has to be a "driving to the airport" scene. Its a rule. 

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Cougar is having a tarot reading. So far this has been an excellent season!

I find it hard to look at the 1000 lb sisters.

The 1000 pound sisters give me the creeps. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5