Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Puerto Vallarta always reminds me of the Love Boat

A friend of mine had a gay club in PV for several years, he was very successful and was written up in travel guides as a great spot in a very gay friendly community. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Yazan is under the influence. His eyes. I am guessing pills. My ex-husband was a pill-head among other addictions and I definitely see the signs. I would think that is against his religion, too. He is self-medicating the pain Brittany is causing him.

He needs the pills to keep him from screaming at Brittany. His dick He doesn’t want to lose her.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

And the obligatory scene where the American is introduced to insufficient facilities in the bathroom.

Translator soon too. Ditzany will finally learn what Yazan actually gave up for her.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Damn I miss US Target (Canadian one sucked).

I wonder what's going to happen with Black Friday. I gotta say I love watching ppl fight over a cheap (insert item).

Yeah, I'm going to hell.

So Canadians have black Friday too? 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Re: the Plath family and how the kids knew how to dress skanky, etc when they were supposedly "protected" from media/electronics/etc/ 

My BFF grew up that way. She and her 5 siblings grew up in a one room cabin her dad built them. No electricity, no running water. No video games, movies, radio, etc. They were all born at home so they had no social security numbers or birth certificates. (Legally they didn't exist.) She grew up and became a stripper and a sugar baby. It happens. Even though she technically didn't have access to TV and stuff, they were VERY creative. Whenever I'd come to visit I'd smuggle them all magazines, pictures, footage from my video camera (that we'd watch on the camcorder, etc.) 

Oops...forgot. Her sister also became a stripper...They slept in tarp covered tents in the summer because they were cooler than their house. (You can see the tarps in the first picture.)

1. 16yo us on her mountaintop (I always glow in pictures. It's the hair.)

2. 15 years later as one of a certain motor city's most popular...dancers (with her sister) 

Where there's a will, there's a way. 

I still say the Plaths are a powdered sugar cookie away from being Flowers in the Corn. Or Children of the Attic. 

21753353_2010572749229672_4508607980095962211_o.thumb.jpg.fb96c6b98ac17507e89f396f2ad90205.jpg

64645903_10217454225442044_2027528157770285056_n.jpg.2634d23f7f778b043940f6b52bdd2eb5.jpg

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It’s killing me having so much to say! Next week at this time hopefully I’ll be recovering from a reverse total shoulder replacement. 

Good luck with the surgery! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Jenny is sick of Somemeat mansplaining. I thought he was an only son, the brother can give the parents grandkids. 

This is another reason on my list of "why TF don't they just move to the US" . 

• Love 6