Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Also, Ari's was a freelance writer.  They omit any occasional income that she can generate.

Freelance writer. Kind of like an aspiring rapper. As in, everyone is a freelance something and doesn’t make any money from it because it’s all bullshit.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

ahh, Ensenada, where I went on a family weekend with my husband for  his job and one of the employees would not let their kid be in the pool i was in because of my HIV status.

Its a beautiful town though and nearby is la Bufadora, one of the biggest blowholes in the world

I am sorry, that is not okay

• Love 8
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Why can't these guys just go to the United States and get married?? 

Coming out of hibernation to ask WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GET MARRIED AT ALL?

can’t Kenny just retire to Mexico and live with Armando? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Bini was barely supporting himself before. Now he has to support Ari and the baby all by himself too? Ari doesn’t need to get off her ass and support the family too? It’s not like women in the US don’t go back to work after 12 weeks (or less) of unpaid maternity leave. She seems to have plenty of time to complain about being alone. She didn’t make any friends previously? I guess she really was just studying dick.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Freelance writer. Kind of like an aspiring rapper. As in, everyone is a freelance something and doesn’t make any money from it because it’s all bullshit.

Bini's the aspiring rapper!  

Maybe Ari can learn the butt bongo girl choreography.  That would kill 2 birds (not in front of her parents, though) with one stone, since she's jealous that he's out all night with beautiful women.

• LOL 11
Just now, Mercolleen said:

Doesn't Mother Areola remember the first apartment? This one is luxury.

That is what she/they can’t get through their heads.  This apartment IS luxury for the typical Ethiopian.     The NA standard luxury apartments, even Ari said that they are occupied by expats who probably have the bills paid by their companies.   They aren’t earning Ethiopian wages.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Deavan is really excited about her mother coming to Korea, but she's never looked more depressed.

The only time I ever saw her crack a smile was when she met Jihoon's friends and was able to humiliate him in front of them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I tripped over a tree root Wednesday and fractured my shoulder in four places. It’s Brittany’s fault. 

I will be watching and reading along tonight but typing is a nightmare. I’ll be snarking in my heart. 

Ow! So sorry to hear. Best wishes for a quick recovery. We will miss your snark, but understand! 

• Love 6