Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ari's parents didn't waste any time taking over. "Let's do something different" than the chicken. "You need to communicate." "It's dark. Time to go home." They're treating Bono like a child who's feelings are unimportant.

I didn't think dimwit Brittany was aware Yazan lost his family and job. But I doubt it will make a difference to her.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yazan is dying to have sex with Brittany. He’d agree to anything.

I remember seeing on some fictional tv show about Muslims and i thought they get a temp "marriage" so they can have sex. Surprised Yazan doesn't do this.

And why do I feel like I've said this before.

Edited by greekmom
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m so sorry.  I am going through the same with my sister.  She has been hanging on for years but I don’t think she can go on much longer.  I drove her for pet scan, labs and doctors visits about a week ago.  She told me her temperature at the visit was 66, seriously 66.  I’m freaked out.

I'm so sorry!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I remember seeing on some fictional tv show about Muslims and i thought they get a temp "marriage" so they can have sex. Surprised Yazan doesn't do this.

And why do I feel like I've said this before.

weird, like a placeholder marriage? that must make the girl feel so special.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Brittany's perma-smirk is even more unattractive in profile with the missing tooth.  Yet, she thinks she's adorbs.

It looks like she has one of those canine teeth that are malplaced in the upper gum. 

• Love 6