Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ontario is a shitshow. Toronto is at 1500. I am staying in. Stay safe!

Ontario is about 1500. Toronto is about 600.  

Sorry to hear about Alberta’s numbers. I lived in Calgary for a couple of years when I worked for CP.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Things are getting a bit bad here in Alberta. I keep hoping for a 2 week mini lockdown. We're nearing 1000 cases per day now. In May, we had 52.

I don't want a shutdown but I think we need one here in DC. Things are getting bad. This sucks. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I don't want a shutdown but I think we need one here in DC. Things are getting bad. This sucks. 

RI is pretty out of control right now. Waiting to hear if we're going back to the school buildings on Tuesday.

• Love 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I am sure that Ethiopia is not as underdeveloped as portrayed. Just like Nigeria, where we get the not so rich areas, when you know that Lagos is a culturally vibrant and developed city.

giphy.gif

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Minority opinion here: I cannot stand Dr. & Mrs. WHINEberg.

Smoosh on over, Auntie. I'll join you. I can't stand them either.

Mama Ari: Is he killing the chicken?

Pepper Mostly: What do you think, you're going to walk it home on a leash? Sweet tap-dancing Jesus. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

No! Chickens should only be killed en masse in a factory setting and then sold in the grocery stores so you don't have to think about their last horrible moments while you're eating your crock pot chicken cordon bleu. Right, Ari?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I am sure that Ethiopia is not as underdeveloped as portrayed. Just like Nigeria, where we get the not so rich areas, when you know that Lagos is a culturally vibrant and developed city.

Right - I can't imagine that an international hotel is in the same neighborhood as a local market.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stubbed my toe earlier this afternoon. It was Brittany’s fault.

I tripped over a tree root Wednesday and fractured my shoulder in four places. It’s Brittany’s fault. 

I will be watching and reading along tonight but typing is a nightmare. I’ll be snarking in my heart. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Big snarky hugs 

I’m so sorry.  I am going through the same with my sister.  She has been hanging on for years but I don’t think she can go on much longer.  I drove her for pet scan, labs and doctors visits about a week ago.  She told me her temperature at the visit was 66, seriously 66.  I’m freaked out.

• Love 1