Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

TLC had the perfect opportunity to show the mama's boy/incest snark for Colt's saying, "My mother's important to me," or Debbie's genuine reaction to Colt's explanation to Jess that Debbie is essentially a burden to him.  Instead, TLC has Debbie saying that Jess is spilling out of her bathing suit, just like Colt.  

(Debbie's so drunk that she's blind.  Colt's not wearing a bikini top and his Speedo isn't bursting at the seams.)

8 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

They are soooo trolling us... any excuse to air Coltee in a speedo, you know they read what we post.

They can't hold a candle to our @Trackdawg.

Edited by Grifter Lives
Clarity & Verb Tense
  • Love 6

Good evening forum friends.

Just got an announcement from Governor Whitmer (Michigan) that we are shutting down again for 3 weeks. Good thing we were already planning on a small Thanksgiving. It's too bad that my boyfriend's family won't be coming. 🤣 😂 I couldn't say that with a straight face..... heeheeeee

Let the snark begin!

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Things are getting a bit bad here in Alberta. I keep hoping for a 2 week mini lockdown. We're nearing 1000 cases per day now. In May, we had 52.

Ontario is a shitshow. Toronto is at 488, Ontario 1500. I am staying in. Stay safe!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
Fake news - bad tablet and drunk like Brit
  • Love 8