Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

I finally made it! I was cooking a brisket for my fam and while it was good, it is never as good as my dad's.

Like a good Jewish southern family we paired it with fried okra.

I have an excellent and very easy brisket recipe if you want it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

His mother is flying to Colombia to check on the status of his relationship.  She's going to discuss some of her concerns with them. I cannot EVEN. 

It's a nice segue to the Mother/Son show after this.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I NEVER stay at my sons’ homes when I visit. I need my own space, bathroom and quiet time.

I live in an apt and my mother in law insists on staying here even though I live in a major city. We need to buy an air mattress as we got rid of the futon. I wish she was more like you lol

• Love 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I live in an apt and my mother in law insists on staying here even though I live in a major city. We need to buy an air mattress as we got rid of the futon. I wish she was more like you lol

Get her a hotel room.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Lemme guess;  is his mom a big fat racist?

Bingo.

And after Maylyza is polite and considerate and goes to her parents' house, mama and the auntie can't wait to shit talk her. "Why did she leave? Is she going to meet some other guy?" 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I have an excellent and very easy brisket recipe if you want it.

As much as I suffer with cooking the brisket, I have to stick with the family recipe. They would revolt if I changed it in any way. I must suffer on, knowing my brisket is inferior. At some point my brisket will be better, right?!

Thanks so much for the offer

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Get her a hotel room.

We offered but she's dead set on staying here. I find it odd as she would be more comfortable and I am happy to pay for it. Especially if my FIL comes  as he has serious mobility issues.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“I am diabetic and Jenny is old.”

Oh, Sumit, you honey-tongued devil, you. 

And the numbers in India are really bad. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Somemeat created and released the corona virus to delay marrying Jenny: Change my mind.

Nah we all know Borat was patient zero (LOL!)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

As much as I suffer with cooking the brisket, I have to stick with the family recipe. They would revolt if I changed it in any way. I must suffer on, knowing my brisket is inferior. At some point my brisket will be better, right?!

Thanks so much for the offer

Sous-vide?  My husband loves his, just have to start the process in the morning lest we eat at midnight.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

They make very different types of blow up mattresses.   They have wonderful ones, with built in pumps, a lovely pillow area, and it's as tall as a regular bed.    Then the kind you need is for MIL is the old type, that's more like a pool float, and very uncomfortable.   Type 1, people stay forever, Type 2, they probably don't make it through the night before leaving for a hotel. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3