Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Good lord, my husband just asked “Where’s Ash?” And I had to try and explain the difference between 90DF, HEA, TOW and Strikes Back. 

So much to keep track of!

You know, we all here are kinda brilliant 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie, you most definitely have a butt. It’s a huge one.

I nearly gasped at how much she was spread out in that 'Shut up, Teem," teaser for HEA Strikes Back.  It's yet another reason why I won't watch it.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

"How do you manage [to keep the passion going when you're on two different continents]?"

Again, Shawn reveals that she didn't bother to watch the season.  Angela bragged about bringing her vibrator on her marriage trip.

Angela admitted they only had sex 2xs on the trip when she married him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Angela admitted they only had sex 2xs on the trip when she married him.

I remember that! She was drunk and yelling about him only having sex with her once at that point. He closed his eyes and did it for the green card

• Love 4

I meant The Endless Summer, a surfing movie.

I figured that out after I posted.  I looked it up!   I actually surfed, sort of, at Huntington Beach.  It wasn't pretty, but I've done it.  When covid's over and we can fly again, I'll try it again. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Syngin may stop drinking if he gets liver disease or if he and Tania have a kid and he has to stay mostly sober.

Those two should never have a kid. 

• Love 8

I meant The Endless Summer, a surfing movie.

Apropos of nothing really, but my inlaws just bought a beach house and they named it Endless summer. The poster is hanging on their wall. I had never heard of the movie before then, and now again it's popping up.

• Love 4