Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I drink Turning Leaf. Its like $6

I tend to avoid Apothic and some other sludgy cheap wines. I'll drink some Aussie/NZ wines on sale and maybe some Woodbridge or Stoneleigh - depending what's on sale.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! just rushed home from my friend's cookout to hang out with my snarky peeps! How's everyone tonight? 

1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Hi all! Watching the previously on reminds me that I hate almost every person on this season. The hate watch is strong

4 minutes ago, firefly said:

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

giphy.gif

• LOL 13
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani is already working on her story for her kids, painting herself as the patiently suffering, devoted wife, and their father as the intractable loser. Nice. 

I noticed that too. She doesn’t need to have a story. “Dad and I couldn’t make our marriage work but what’s important is that we both love you very much.”

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I dunno. US $5.99 wine is at least $10 here in Canada - we have more booze taxes.

I’m in Canada. This is the first time I’ve ever seen a bottle here below $10.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Who cares who the therapist is? All should be objective. No need for a Samoan one except for a translator or someone who knows a lot about the culture and where Asuelu comes from. He's a bit immature and should not have married Kalani.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm here for the wedding of the year!   Hi everyone!

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I dressed up for Grangie’s wedding. Put on my best tank top with the spaghetti straps and already filled my bra with the tv remote control, my phone and a bottle of champagne. There’s still room for my car keys and the wedding goodie bag.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Hello all, I am extra fat and ready to snark after my beau made us some beautiful steaks which we cut on the bias! 

Mine is waiting. Late lunch. Fresh carrots and potatoes with dill and onion and cream sauce.

• Love 3