Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Don't Asuelu and Kalani live on the Eastern border of Utah?  So that would make the trip longer.    When Asuelu starts swearing like that in front of the kids, and they keep fighting, that's horrible for the kids to witness.       

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

I don't know which city they departed from or flew to, but Salt Lake to Seattle is over 12 hours without stops. 

How can this be? I can fly across the country in less time than that!

(I don’t understand flight paths, so ymmv)

• Love 3
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

I don't understand why giving birth is a TV event. Like i would prefer not to watch people give birth after having already lived through giving birth to a 9lb baby

But its the Duggars. Having babies is literally all they do. 

• LOL 7
Just now, brillia79 said:

How can this be? I can fly across the country in less time than that!

(I don’t understand flight paths, so ymmv)

I edited it to clarify I meant 12 hours of driving 🙂

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

See, I love a road trip.  To me, that would be preferable to flying with three babies.

Me, too. I drive to Sacramento to visit my daughter (8 hours zero stops) and I prefer to leave at 3 am, miss LA traffic and then it's smooth sailing. I guess Asuelu and Kalani don't know how to plan. The kids could have slept through most of the car ride if they left early early morning and then taken as many pit stops as needed and still make decent time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Toodleoo said:

WHAT is she chug-gasping out of that cup??

Ayahuasca

Just now, mmecorday said:

Are we really watching Tania drink coffee right now??? WTF???

I'll never forget sitting here watching Kody Brown blow dry his hair. That was the nadir. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, kendi said:

Me, too. I drive to Sacramento to visit my daughter (8 hours zero stops) and I prefer to leave at 3 am, miss LA traffic and then it's smooth sailing. I guess Asuelu and Kalani don't know how to plan. The kids could have slept through most of the car ride if they left early early morning and then taken as many pit stops as needed and still make decent time.

That's an understatement if there ever was one. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, kendi said:

How do you manage zero stops?  I have to pee every few hours plus my legs and back die. 

• Love 4

Syngin, enjoy the staph infection that you will almost certainly contract with your nasty-ass bare feet in public.  Did you ever stop to think that maybe the “no shirt, no shoes, no service” policy is in place partly for your protection?  Ugh.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 13
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Walking around in an airplane without any shoes? Right up there with putting a dirty suitcase on the bed.

Especially watching this during covid when you are cleaning and hand sanitizing everything. Right?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

How do you manage zero stops?  I have to pee every few hours plus my legs and back die. 

One stop for gas after Grapevine. I don't drink much LOL

• Love 2