Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

The precommercial teaser showed Britany chugging booze.   I guess she doesn’t know that observant Muslims don’t drink.  Boy, his folks will love her. 

• Love 6

Jenny's daughter: "Have you seen the papers?"

Doopy Jenny: "The divorce papers?"

J Daughter: " No. The dog walking papers. Yeah the divorce papers."

Doopy: "Well no but I trust Summit. I mean I know he tried to cat fish me and lied about his name, being married, etc. But i trust him!"

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Deavan, Jihoon is NEVER going to step up and provide for you and your kids.  He is a man-child.  Maybe you should’ve bought those snug size condoms a little sooner. 

See also: Asuelu. 

I be the he also cries when Daeven refuses to cuddle at night

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

What are you using?

Sample sizes to use them up, right now.

Usually, it's Dior Capture Totale - serum, the regular cream, the night cream, the eye cream, and also the Capture Youth eye rescue Plus the plump filler and when my sample cleanser runs out, the iLife cleanser, the yellow oil makeup remover (cheaper than Shu), the exfoliator, and the one minute mask. Took about six months for me to see a difference.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are all the women on this show so helpless? "He needs to provide!" this is 2020, not 1820. You are partners. 

That said of course Jihoon needs to get a job! And why isn't Sumit working? 

Didn't he quit his call center job in their last season so he could concentrate on his love, i.e. concentrating on Jenni paying for everything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Usually, it's Dior Capture Totale - serum, the regular cream, the night cream, the eye cream, and also the Capture Youth eye rescue Plus the plump filler and when my sample cleanser runs out, the iLife cleanser, the yellow oil makeup remover (cheaper than Shu), the exfoliator, and the one minute mask. Took about six months for me to see a difference.

I am also finishing my Estee Lauder blue bottle toner, than trying the Dior one as no one has the blue toner in stock. Nordstrom Canada has some Dior products on sale.

• Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

So lemon juice isn’t going to cut it?

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

So lemon juice isn’t going to cut it?

I dunno. I used Estee Lauder resilience lift and revitalizing supreme for a long time. Also Daywear. I still like the Daywear eye cream for summer. My skin was becoming unhappy.

• Love 2

Wouldn’t you ask for the papers long before you book the plane tickets?

And, “I should have, but didn’t, so here we are,” seems like Jenny’s life’s motto.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I swear by Vinter’s Daughter serum. Its pricey but its lasted for a year and a half. Plus Retin A i get prescribed from Curology online

• Love 3
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I swear by Vinter’s Daughter serum. Its pricey but its lasted for a year and a half. Plus Retin A i get prescribed from Curology online

I always look for options! Also have some of the Estee Lauder retinol product.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Lol Jenny knows she is all kinds of wrong going back to India again without seeing Sumit's divorce papers, but she DON'T CARE. She's IN LOVE.

She has the feelings of a 14 year old - not gonna work Jen..

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Deavan's not wrong, kids are expensive and someone needs to be providing for them. 

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why are all the women on this show so helpless? "He needs to provide!" this is 2020, not 1820. You are partners. 

That said of course Jihoon needs to get a job! And why isn't Sumit working? 

Yeah. My problem with Devan is that she also chose to breed TWICE, and is living off of HER parents. She was in their house when she met and hooked up with Jihoon and now she’s back there. 

It’s not as if she became disabled or something, or was taking care of THEM. Seems she and Jihoon are two peas in a pod. 

• Love 8