Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Don’t talk to me I am an American, you better respect my boobs. Don’t tell me what to do. Beep beep beep beep. This is when I should have saved my last bit of dignity and walked away, but I can’t 

From despair to where.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m waiting for trash round 2 to start….my husband ran away lol

3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Why did I change the channel to TLC before 8:00?  I have subjected myself to Grangie's heinousness.  And she's about to flash her tits.

2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I’m here and thankful that Hurricane Henri only gave my part of CT some heavy rain. Hope everyone is safe! 

Like last week, I may tap out early given my disgust for Angela.

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Grangie - bitching about Mykul -- "now that I can breathe better..." (lights a cigarette).

This bitch.... can't stand her!!

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pleas TLC, I cannot stand one more minute with Grangie, the hosebeast. Grangie, take your wattle and go home.

All her wattles: neck, back, upper arms, etc.  

As someone above wrote, the producers must hate her.  The sneak-peak showed her from behind as much as her ugly face.  And, Skyla got fatter in every scene.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Hello, all! On Tuesday I was informed by the manager of the tasting room at the vineyard that I have been let go from my job. The general manager has been let go as well. I'm OK. I'm actually glad that I have my weekends free again. And the publisher at the newspaper wants me to write more feature stories so I'm happy about that.

Now let's snark!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was so excited I went to the wrong thread! Hi everyone! Fellow New Englanders, how did you fare with Henri? Me, I didn't even close my windows. 

A lot of rain. A few wind gusts. Nothing out of the ordinary. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was so excited I went to the wrong thread! Hi everyone! Fellow New Englanders, how did you fare with Henri? Me, I didn't even close my windows. 

Some heavy rain at my place in CT but I’m grateful nothing more! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Do you suppose Angela acts like this at work?  She acts like she has zero self-control and I can't believe she's been able to live in society acting like this all the time.

I hope she is never left alone with the patients 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Speaking of New England, there is a planned get together in the works in the Boston Area around late October. Meet up in Seattle was so much fun

• Love 9
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hello, all! On Tuesday I was informed by the manager of the tasting room at the vineyard that I have been let go from my job. The general manager has been let go as well. I'm OK. I'm actually glad that I have my weekends free again. And the publisher at the newspaper wants me to write more feature stories so I'm happy about that.

Now let's snark!

I’m sorry to hear that but if I remember you mentioned it was a really tough job.on to bigger and better.

• Love 5
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Do you suppose Angela acts like this at work?  She acts like she has zero self-control and I can't believe she's been able to live in society acting like this all the time.

I picture her on an assignment watching a patient actively dying and flashing her boobs and yelling, "your dying? I'll show you who's dying, bitch!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Now let's snark!

Hugs and stuff

• Love 4