Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

the doctor's reputation is being besmirched on public television!

that he would involve himself with Trashula

Edited by TMI
fix spelling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

It happened twice.  She has 2 children. 

She’s probably always been a horrible person, but like Debbie, she did look good at one time...a looooong time ago from that picture they showed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Mykul knows that men get paid in BJs for rides home.

I would bet 100 dollars that Angela tried to blow her doctor after the ride home.  Whether he let her or not, I can't be sure.  But come ON, we all know it's true!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And everyone just sits there squirming in their seats during Angie's little confession. If it had been ANYONE else there would have been a mass attack by all the holier than thou  goody two shoes in attendance. 

Are they afraid of her or do they think that Angela is popular with TLC so they want to get in good with her?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

This woman is vile. She did something but gaslights Mykul. But what is wrong with Mykul staying with her and putting up with her abuse? Leave her ass and saggy boobs and get a divorce. 

I wonder why no one is screaming at Michael that he only married Angie for a green card? 

Oh wait, he's a man. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He wouldn’t look at her twice. Dr Obeng could have any LA girl he wanted. Saggy, ciggy smoke Grangella wouldn’t stand a chance.

And yet he invited her to his birthday party in LA and Grangela flew across the country to attend.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kalani's holding out until after Baby No. 9.

she doesn't waaaaat any more babies now that she used 2 to catch/guilt her younger vacation lover into feeling unable to leave. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Don't give the producers any ideas.    

So Tiffany got weight loss surgery?    This must have been a while ago, because there's no way they filmed, edited, and put this s$*% show on TV in anything less than a month or two. 

They filmed it in May.  I posted something on the social media thread when they were filming in NYC.  People saw Brandon & Julia in Bryant Park and Kalani, Asuelo and Kolini in Times Square.  Tiffany underwent weight loss surgery in June.  

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tiffany-franco-weight-loss-90-day-fiance-stars-transformation/

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, endure said:

We don't have summer anymore it's fire season and it's hotter than hell too, looking forward to fall but they expect some the fires will be burning for until the rains come in the late fall.

It was smokey and 32C here yesterday. 30 today.

5 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Tiffany got weight loss surgery?    This must have been a while ago, because there's no way they filmed, edited, and put this s$*% show on TV in anything less than a month or two. 

She had the surgery mid June 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I would bet 100 dollars that Angela tried to blow her doctor after the ride home.  Whether he let her or not, I can't be sure.  But come ON, we all know it's true!

She probably can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch when she takes her dentures out. eeeew I just grossed myself out.

• LOL 11
19 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

“I thought I was gonna die!”

So then, Angela continues to schedule elective surgery while disregarding the doctor’s orders to quit smoking.

This lying ass bitch.

Lying skank ass bitch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

It used to be that TLC liquored them up for the drama.  But, now, it seems that Mike came drunk.  Ronald's probably high, and Jovi threw a few back, but can hold his liquor.  

I mean, can you blame them? I'd need liquor to be on the same set as these idiots, and I don't drink! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6