Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They are emotional vampires…Ronis sick….I am old…we need help. Fucking hire someone and let Julia and Brandon live their lives.

Seriously. I know nothing about farms, I’ve lived in the city all my life, but isn’t that the whole premise of Of Mice and Men? Don’t people hire farm hands?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Im going to have nightmares about Grangie’s back fat. I didn’t need to see that.

Or the loose skin FUPA she shoved her hands in the pockets to pull the fabric away from it and draw attention away from it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

Seriously. I know nothing about farms, I’ve lived in the city all my life, but isn’t that the whole premise of Of Mice and Men? Don’t people hire farm hands?

Spoiler

They DO have people working for them, at least 3 employees. This is all bullshit

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

I think she totally called Nutalie a hooker, and probably worse.  

Nutalie should have run with it and said, yeah, I'm a dirty hooker and I can sell my ass for a lot more than you ever could, you tired dried up old Punkasaurus.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

A guy I work with is picking his brother up from a farm because he spent the summer volunteering as part of his credits for veterinarian school.  They should look for students.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Trish is WRONG, her son is a shit head who went to Ukraine to find a woman he could manipulate.

I have no problem believing Uncle Beau took that jewelry. How dare Natalie say bad things about Beau? Isn't he a felon for sexual assault and many other charges? Not helping your case there, Trish.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, apparently I don’t give a shit about Julia and Brandon because I’ve totally zoned out on this probing and deep interview.

25 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

God, I hate Brandon. He's so entitled. 

25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And once more Brandon talks smack about his wife, in public. I hate him. 

29 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Julia would prefer the dog to Brandon.

24 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Me too. 

24 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Brandon seems to think that if a man cheats on you, you must have "done" something to "make him."  CHARMING.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Trish is WRONG, her son is a shit head who went to Ukraine to find a woman he could manipulate.

I have no problem believing Uncle Beau took that jewelry. How dare Natalie say bad things about Beau? Isn't he a felon for sexual assault and many other charges? Not helping your case there, Trish.

Mike would have found a younger women if that was so. Not one with 3 ex husbands.  

• Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

That whole family is disgusting trash.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Trash, Mike should date his hairdresser.

Mike's hairdresser isn't hot enough for him. He "deserves" a hot blond. He's a "nice guy". He will call a woman who refuses to give him her number a fat ugly bitch, count on it. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie's mother looks years younger now that her golden child has flown the coop.

She’s patiently waiting for Nuttie to return home so she can stroke her hair. Nuttie is just as fucked up as Mike, just in a different way.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Trish never denied she said the word. She only denied she called Natalie a hooker.

Subjective. I think she did

It's the least of her nastiness toward her, she is a bitch of a MIL

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why hasn’t Mike or Natalie filed for divorce already? Can she still get a green card? 
I don’t think Treesh called Nat a hooker did she? 

No green card unless she can prove she entered into the marriage in good faith and then it went wrong. Mohammit used ‘abuse’ from Dinyell for the breakdown of the marriage and not fraud. Yada yada yada he got the green card 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is everyone siding with Trish and Mike. They are smug assholes and I fully believe meth head Beau stole her shit.

Right?  You take one look at Cousin-Uncle Beau and you know he's stealing any shit that you leave sitting around that's worth anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Next up we see Angela playing the victim for wanting to get healthy and her breast reduction was important to getting healthy since she could not breath...I believe that would be due to the smoking but what ever. 

Andre: "stop trying to terrorize me with your breasts" is all I can hear.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8