Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m fully vaccinated and now my son is wondering when I will fly to the West Coast. Thoughts?

If you wait two weeks, then continue to mask and wash your hands often, you should be OK, I think.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I’m fully vaccinated and now my son is wondering when I will fly to the West Coast. Thoughts?

My daughter wants me to also fly to see her on the west coast. I’m going when I’m vaccinated, I haven’t seen her since December 2019. I’m going, you should too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Producer: Nuttie, why so hesitant?

Nuttie: You mean about marrying a man who doesn’t give a shit if I come or go?

"He won't even make eye contact with me, but I guess we'll just give it a shot!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Personally, it will be months before I am comfortable enough to fly. There are still too many maskless assholes out there 

• Love 8

Dragging my tired body in here after riding a bike today for the first time in many years.... bought daughter a new bike this week in hopes that I can proscratinate on putting her in drivers training. 😂

I got my 2nd Pfizer vaccine Thursday, I had ZERO side effects after my first and second shots. Now I am paranoid they weren't effective. 😜

Now onto this train wreck, glad to be here with my fellow snarkers....

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If you wait two weeks, then continue to mask and wash your hands often, you should be OK, I think.

I agree, just make sure you have a mask on around children who aren’t vaxxed, we can still be carriers I believe

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I realize it’s last minute Natalie, but you could run an iron over that wrinkled mess of a sundress. I don’t know how she goes from hysterics to okay, sure, let’s get married. Mike is an ass, but she takes it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Natalie's lips are all different sizes and shapes between her talking heads and scenes.

And her boobs are huge!!

Her boobs are also all different sizes and shapes between her talking heads and scenes 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7