Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Does Jovi not have a car or a driver's license?  They're always in a Uber to whereever they're going.  I thought his parents house was pretty far outside of New Orleans.

He likely has a jambalaya of DUIs.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Jovi's parents are horrible.  I hope they realize Yara is not going to take their shit.  Why do they act like Yara is now their property?  They will not let her take their son to another country but what about Yara's parents, they don't get to see their grandchild?

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

That makes me think of @Pepper Mostly's son's friend with the head that looks like a piece of toast.

Hahahaha, it really does, though.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s a bit of a fox

He may be but he is a terrible person. She was a guest in his home and he started criticizing her right away. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG Jovi's dad is slut shaming Yara for her clothing? WTF!!

Damn near fell off the couch. What a dick. 

And another set of parents who are afraid of "losing our son". I sense a theme for this season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

He was talking to her like some slimy youth pastor who tells young girls that it's their fault when the boys sexually assault them.

Before he then goes on to sexually assault them. Youth pastors... ick!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

At risk of being stoned here, Dad Jovi phrased it poorly, but he has a point that Yara may not be safe walking around New Orleans alone.

Not gonna stone you, but its true no matter what she wears. Rapists dont care about your clothes. After all, no women ever got raped back in the days when showing your ankles was a scandal

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I realize Jovi’s parents may be a bit unsophisticated and country but Yara isn’t all that smart either.  Two unplanned pregnancies in a year or so? With someone she has little respect for? Mensa certainly does not have her number.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He was talking to her like some slimy youth pastor who tells young girls that it's their fault when the boys sexually assault them.

As he was saying that I was thinking "bet he's a youth pastor"! Great minds!

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Drag them, Yara!

I am totally here for it. I love Yara. There, I said it. She and Julia should get together and start a support group. 

Jovi's parents are the worst! Mama Jovi, knowing Yara is pregnant and not feeling up to a big party, plans a big party. And she's not in the house five minutes before they criticize her wardrobe choices and tell her she'd better not even think of taking her pert Ukrainian ass back to Kiev. Fuck them with a goddamn hurricane glass. I hate them too. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10