Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

IMO This could have been as exciting as the big game. What is wrong with programmers that they think that everyone watches the Super Bowl? I’m bored as crap and would have preferred laughing with y’all tonight. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

IMO This could have been as exciting as the big game. What is wrong with programmers that they think that everyone watches the Super Bowl? I’m bored as crap and would have preferred laughing with y’all tonight. 

A majority of networks do that and it pisses me off. I don't give two fucks about the super bowl.

• Love 8
On 2/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, christmaslights said:

I think Natalie is model pretty, a very unique look that translates in photographs...but looks/sounds batshit crazy on film/in person? plus she is in great shape and takes good care of herself.  

I hope mike is a patient man.

Not me.  I think she looks like a giant bug with those eyes. I think she is odd looking and her personality sucks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Hi all. I am supposed to be in LA at my Doctor Who  convention with people from all over the world. I am not, so I am sad. Its also my husband’s birthday. 

I made that viral tiktok Feta Pasta and its delicious. Stupid Super Bowl making us miss a week.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 13

Happy Valentine's Day peeps!!

Long day here... up early to chip my car out of the ice block from the storm yesterday so I could get my dad to his vaccine appointment!  So that's good, but I'm beat.  Looking forward to you all keeping me awake and entertained with your snarking!!

• Love 14