Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Hi all! 

Last week's show had me so engrossed I left an ice pack on my back for too long and now I'm badly burned. 

Oh, and terrorists attacked my city and a building I used to work in. 

Needless to say, I need your snark.

How was your week? 

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Well, this thread is open early, I hope everyone is Ok. Its been quite a week.

I have spent so much time on Twitter keeping up with everything since the election. On a positive note I got back on my diet after the holidays, if I eat every time I am stressed out by the news cycle I would have to call Dr. Now. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Last week's show had me so engrossed I left an ice pack on my back for too long and now I'm badly burned. 

Sorry to hear it, that sucks. Glad you are here to snark with us.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

How was your week? 

I'm very sad to hear that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I have spent so much time on Twitter keeping up with everything since the election. On a positive note I got back on my diet after the holidays, if I eat every time I am stressed out by the news cycle I would have to call Dr. Now. 😂

I am on Weight Watchers too. Last year was a bad year

• Love 4
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

How was your week? 

Geeze,  tvrox, that was a bad week.  I hope that you are feeling a little better, and these idiots don't aggravate you too much.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I spent so much time doomscrolling today, I burned a batch of oatmeal scotchies...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Hi all! 

How was your week? 

It was an awful week ☹️☹️☹️

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was so hungry when I woke up this morning, I couldn’t decide between French toast and a carrot for breakfast.

If you ate the carrot I hope you did it in the corner

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'll be watching the Steelers game tonight, but, as always I'll look forward to reading everyone's comments when I do watch this episode.  In fact, I can't imagine watching without your insights!

I will miss you, you always make me laugh with your snark

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Natalie‘s wearing more make-up on this episode than I wore in all of 2020, Covid notwithstanding.

Also, nothing like sitting your man down to a nice home-cooked meal with reminders of the weight he needs to lose.  Sheesh.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9