Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Mrs. Hanson said:

True, i had a miscarriage and needed a d&c, i would not have called it surgery.

But English is your first language. 

Brandon's already throwing Julia under the bus. "She's hard to please"?? Dude. You should die of shame. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I worked for him at Jobete in '96! We were on the project to re-create the Motown/Tamla Top 1000 songs in MIDI. They worked us like 🐶  🐶and paid us 💩. I didn't get invited to his big parties, but I heard he brought in a circus(?!?!?!?). I guess that's where all the money went. 

That's the way the business is now - low pay and few gigs.   I'm still out there and it's not easy - after Covid  it will be worse.    Of course the 60's were very, very different and that's what I'm referring to.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Speaking of food, why was Grandpop Brandon already eating salad when Julia and Brandon arrived?  Don't people wait until everyone has arrived to order and  eat.  I could see if the couple were running late and the parents and Grandpop ordered an appetizer, but this just seemed odd.

He ordered the early bird special.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Leilani said:

We hated Shaun on just the tell alls so of course they decided it would be great to have her host a whole season. WTF Sharps you've lost your mind.

This.  And we'll pay for her vapid interviews - especially if we see teasers to remind us how useless she is.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys don’t leave...they are playing some lame tell all footage!

5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Primetimer.com keeps cutting out on me so, good night you all. I SAID GOOD NIGHT!

8 minutes ago, Leilani said:

They messed up not having PILLOW TALK this season, it's the best one of the franchise at this point.

8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Ok. How are Brandon and Shaun doing this during covid?

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Huge blunder to try to entice us to Discovery + by interviewing the Hitchcockian Family Brandon!

I find their visages, especially Brandon doppelganger Betty's creepy-smug smile, eminently slappable. 

And now they're  all discussing birth control methods? There aren't enough barf bags here!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Me love this so so so much

You know, my monstrous GIF-olator is sorely lacking in juicy nuggets of your beloved...also the new peeps, and strangely MC TwoLiveTarik. Once I get some time, I think I will have to feed it again and see what it spits out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4