Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My gift was a disaster.

I bought 3 of the same “My Intent” jewelry making kits for some of my family.  I was excited about this but unfortunately the recipients didn’t seem to be.

• Love 1

Hello! Sorry to be tardy to the party. I had an unexpected visit from my best friend from high school and a mutual friend. They were both drunk so I hope they won't remember that I was dressed in a baggy VA Beach T-shirt and old sweatpants. At least I showered today!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Living in the PNW (in Canada), it’s a damp cold that gets in your bones. I’ve been in -20C in other parts of the country and it doesn’t feel as cold as 1C does here. Having said that, I’m assuming he has indoor heating, so it’s not that cold, Natalie. 

He may be like my friend in the Uk who just will not turn the heat up to a decent setting. He keeps his house at like 58 degrees and I am always freezing, I wear layer after layer of clothes. The bathroom has no heat at all where I have to shower. This is a nice house.  This guy can afford to turn the heat up. Everyone tells him its cold. He just doesnt care if we are cold. At ALL .Pisses me off so bad

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

What happened if you don't mind sharing?

My sister told me I could only spend $25 on gifts for her, my brother in law, and my furry nephew. I'm still looking for a job and it's been tough with a bad economy and Covid.

In my gift from them, she got the usual Taz and Grinch ornaments. 

One of my gifts was a pair of earrings she ordered for herself and didn't like, so maybe I might like them.

She also returned two of the gift cards I gave her last year saying she didn't use them at all. Uh, keep them. You can give me the same gift card but not tell me.

She also enclosed a gift card so I can get a takeout meal for my upcoming birthday later this week. I don't feel like takeout so it won't happen this week. 

And then she enclosed two cheques - one apparently to pay for the new tires for my car and another to spend as I wish - i.e. put it toward food and such.

I spent most of the day crying, feeling it very hurtful. I know some is the Covid isolation. But, just get me a perfume rollerball and treat me like a normal person instead of what I felt was a failure. She hasn't called, I haven't called her.

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

He may be like my friend in the Uk who just will not turn the heat up to a decent setting. He keeps his house at like 58 degrees and I am always freezing, I wear layer after layer of clothes. The bathroom has no heat at all where I have to shower. This is a nice house.  This guy can afford to turn the heat up. Everyone tells him its cold. He just doesnt care if we are cold. At ALL .Pisses me off so bad

I had to look. I keep my condo about 63. You would hate me (though, I’d turn up the heat if you came to visit).

• LOL 1
  • Love 3