Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Yeah, I mean, i dont mail much, but I do sent Christmas cards to the Uk, Norway and Germany and I put two or maybe 3 american stamps on them and drop them in my local mailbox

I always go to the post office and get it weighed for postage

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

My son's watching with me tonight. He told me to share a "good" picture of him and to tell you all that he's only here for the Jenny/SomeMeat drama. So here he is in his hotel robe. 

received_320789632400552.thumb.jpeg.87628e037e35064043b989baab6a2020.jpeg

You got a very good looking son!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My son's watching with me tonight. He told me to share a "good" picture of him and to tell you all that he's only here for the Jenny/SomeMeat drama. So here he is in his hotel robe. 

He could be a model, and yes I’m only here for some meat

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My son's watching with me tonight. He told me to share a "good" picture of him and to tell you all that he's only here for the Jenny/SomeMeat drama. So here he is in his hotel robe

Handsome boy, I hope  Cougar Darcey doesn’t see this!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Now TLC is filling up the time with videos of people playing the people that were are watching. And it’s a lot more entertaining.

I’d rather an hour of tik toks and then the pathetic clap backs we are being subjected to.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 2
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I don’t have tik tok but these videos are really funny! 

I really wanted to see the grandmother who had a McDonald hamburger in a shoebox for 24 years and it still looked relatively good.  It was on tik tok.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He only does it to look like he’s a nice guy who enjoys a laugh. It’s deflection, we see you Egg

But every now and then the Egg cracks and we see the rage boiling beneath the surface. He is mean and spiteful.

• Love 13
Just now, Emmeline said:

I really wanted to see the grandmother who had a McDonald hamburger in a shoebox for 24 years and it still looked relatively good.  It was on tik tok.  

Have you seen the worms coming out of strawberries TiKToks?

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Hello CutiePieDrama!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5