Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

So Florian wants Stacey because she's nice to him? No sense or humour, kind, etc.?

I suspect all their conversations have been “I love you, you’re so hot.” “I love you too baby,”

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, kacesq said:

I suspect all their conversations have been “I love you, you’re so hot.” “I love you too baby,”

He's a regular Zied. Darcy needs to find one for herself. "I love you baby" "I so mash love you, baby. So sexy, so beautiful". She'd be in heaven. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel like everyone should wear the biggest fakest eyelashes you can find or dress like a cast member.

I'm going to get a temporary tattoo on my thigh and then everyone will have to guess which of the 6 cast members I could be.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

Oh good. Can we watch the fairytale of Stacey and Florian the White Walker here? 

Yes. Isn’t it romantic?

i wish Darcey’s kids weren’t on the show. I’m not a fan of kids on reality shows.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Wait, did they think we wouldn't catch on to the obvious nods to A Handmaid's Tale? Aunt Lydia is insisting Angela be submissive to her husband. Where have I heard that before? LOL

Angela would’ve been sent to the colonies long ago for various and sundry reasons.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

At first it looked like Florian was being picked up at the airport by his grandmother until they started making out.

No, he was picked up by the cheapest hooker he could find.

No, he was picked up by his former high school teacher he had a fling with back in the day.

No, he was picked up by the Poppin Fresh Doughboy's mother.

No, he was picked up by a woman who just woke up in the same clothes she had on when she went into a coma in 1990.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

What are these women 'eating' - chicken meatballs without any sauce?

Those are peanut butter balls! It's peasant food, so I am sure you don't recognize it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Two years to suffer with Angela in the swamps of Georgia, then he'll make his break for freedom with a nice young woman he met at Waffle House. 

Unless Angela “hobbles” him like Kunta Kinte.