Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

What’s amazing about this show is how all the Americans think they’re such great catches that the foreign partners should just put up with anything. And we know Colt and Angela had to look for someone desperate to come here otherwise they’d have no prospects. 

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I would have no tolerance for my spouse to be to be screaming at me all day.

"WHEN YOU DO ME WRONG I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BEND OVER AND LET YOU PUT A DICK IN ME ... BITCH, WHO DO YOU THINK I AM? I'M AN AMERICAN!"

Also, @FrozenDiva, where is my money?

Uh ... what is she now yelling about Jesus for as I type this?

I'm taking a drink.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is not a paid commercial: I kept waking up with a terrible back ache for weeks now and decided to buy a My Pillow. Wow! Problem solved.

Glad to hear it!  Always gratifying to know a product does what it says it will.  

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Every week I am absolutely flattened and gobsmacked and horrified by now appallingly rude Libby's family members are. If anyone came to my town and started shitting on it I would turn around and take them right back to the airport. Do not throw shade at my home.

Not a fan of Andrei but they are being really mean.  That sister needs a good beat down, and now Mom was chiming in, they are so hateful.

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Good evening friends! A little sad tonite as my mom who watches with me is in the hospital. Need a lot of snark...

Mykull declare those three years lost and move on to a non abusive person.

Hope she's ok! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Not a fan of Andrei but they are being really mean.  That sister needs a good beat down, and now Mom was chiming in, they are so hateful.

It’s amazing that they feel so free to say that in front of Andrei. I would never do that.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Hi all, I just came from a 3 hour meeting, where my contributions were devalued as I was “only a Home Ec teacher”. I’m ready for snark.

Watching Angela and Michael is horrifying. It’s abusive, it’s got racist undertones, and I need it off my tv. 

😡 because if I think back to my school years the lessons from Home Ec were probably what I have used most of all in my life.

Hate Angela, I can’t imagine why anyone would put up with her abuse even for a green card.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Coltee tries the smooth talk.... You can stay in my bedroom.

Oh wow, be still my beating heart.

Oh yeah, that sexy wink as he said that, too. Not!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Coltee tries the smooth talk.... You can stay in my bedroom.

Oh wow, be still my beating heart.

She can stay in his bedroom in a house that is overrun with cats, and she can eat Debbie's cooking every day and night.  And, we can guarantee a "surprise" visit by Vanessa.

Or, she could get a room on the Strip for less than $100 a night.  Even the Excalibur would be better than Chez Colt.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

No. Elephants are beautiful, intelligent animals that are loyal to their friends and family members and care for each other.

They are my favorite!

Also, @mmecorday, how are things with your girlfriend? Has she calmed down? 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, LookABird said:

I cannot imagine refusing to try a dish someone spent hours preparing for me. I've had to "lie back and think of England" at times, but it's what courteous adults do. Libby's family is so graceless.

They are rude, vulgar, gauche, boorish, and classless. 

• Love 20
Just now, kacesq said:

I don’t wear spaghetti straps. Is there any way to wear them without your bra straps showing? Don’t yell at me, I’m old...

Yes, Singin’s sister is doing it 🙂

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I don’t wear spaghetti straps. Is there any way to wear them without your bra straps showing? Don’t yell at me, I’m old...

I like the ones with built in bras so you don't have to wear a bra. This probably only works if you have smaller boobs though

• Love 7

The ad for this show said only two more episodes until the mid-season break or finale, for The Other Way.   I wonder if they version will do the same.     

Syngin just needs to stay behind in South Africa.   Tania's little speech is going over really well with Syngin's family, isn't it.     I guess table manners aren't a priority to Syngin.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, hula-la said:

Hi all, I just came from a 3 hour meeting, where my contributions were devalued as I was “only a Home Ec teacher”. I’m ready for snark.

Ugh, as a library teacher, I can sympathize. Why give kids life skills when you could be getting them ready for a standardized test where none of the masters-degree educators can figure out the answers to the 3rd grade practice questions?

• Love 9