Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I've never been pregnant, but does Ari look like she's too far along to fly?    She does to me.  Ari's mom look like she wants to puke at the raw meat.   

I’d try anything but raw meat. Salmonella ain’t pretty

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

It's going to be tough for Ariela to adapt to a non-princessy life.

Yes and it’s why I think she’s Tiffany v2....she’ll be on a plane back to Princeton and mommy and daddy pretty quickly.

• Love 8

I have Janice’s number.  She’s one of those shady bitches who says the most passive-aggressive shit with a great big, friendly smile on her face.  I cannot stand her.  Time for her to board the Judgmental Express and head home. 

• Love 18

I thought Ari did freelance work as a writer? What would prevent her from doing this, in Ethiopia or anywhere else? 

And that whole "He'll be working in the club! At night! With all those LADIES about" thing is insulting. My husband was a gigging musician when we got married, and after the first year or so I wasn't at every gig. You either trust your partner or you don't. And seriously? "his past relationships didn't work out" is bullshit too. Most of us have had previous relationships!  What is that even supposed to mean?

• Love 14

Part of Jihoon's problem is the mom.......he is always justifying his actions.  Face it lady....Jihoon is lazy, he does not like to work, irresponsible and he still believes he is a teenager.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

so Bini has to provide the support, Bini has to be home at night. What does Areola have to do except take up space?

She has to dream of the day he grows his dreadlocks again.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I have Janice’s number.  She’s one of those shady bitches who says the most passive-aggressive shit with a great big, friendly smile on her face.  I cannot stand her.  Time for her to board the Judgmental Express and head home. 

She is patronizing as fuck and I hate her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

so Bini has to provide the support, Bini has to be home at night. What does Areola have to do except take up space?

If your husband is a musician he works at night. Bini is a dancer/entertainer who works at night  - Mom says that's "Not acceptable"  sorry, that's the way it is.   Ari will need to step it up and care for the baby herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12