Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

If "Donahue" were still on the air, he'd devote a program to stringy-haired idiots who gave up their cars, their homes and their jobs and the short, pudgy Indian men who love them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Most exciting thing for me about this scene? They have Costa Coffee in India

They have it all over the Middle East, too. First time I had Costa was in the UAE. Also, that’s where I had Tim Hortons for the first time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Still here for hour 2 of 3 in this evening. Can' wait to see what drives Yazan over the edge.

My guess...Britt goes in for a kiss and Yazoo runs to his car like a little girl...who doesn't want to be stoned to death for infidel behavior in a public place.....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Still here for hour 2 of 3 in this evening. Can' wait to see what drives Yazan over the edge.

Was just going to say the same thing! I've been on tenterhooks for what seems like a month. Unfortunately, she didn't leave after his screaming fit.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

If "Donahue" were still on the air, he'd devote a program to stringy-haired idiots who gave up their cars, their homes and their jobs and the short, pudgy Indian men who love them.

I used to watch Donahue back in Oz, it was my window into the American psyche 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

My guess...Britt goes in for a kiss and Yazoo runs to his car like a little girl...who doesn't want to be stoned to death for infidel behavior in a public place.....

I think she bought some booze at the duty free

• LOL 1
  • Love 7