Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tania, you and Syngin have no real jobs and cannot afford a kid.

My hot water tank ruptured last month. I hear you.

We just had our disposal replaced on the 3rd,and this morning my husband ended up cleaning up abou5 liters of water from under the sink. It had been collecting in my large potato bin which fortunately was not housing potatoes at the time. Plumber not coming until the a.m.

• Love 6

The fakery of Libby/Andrei/Father Libby shenanigans and the whole "Andrei's not working" silliness has me zoning out on their segments. If they're angling for a spin off they need to remember to keep their mouths shut when they're not filming.

• Love 9

Of course he’s not any different in America than in SA! He’s the same person. All these 90 dayers think their partners will magically be different after the move.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love that show. The young Polish couple who did ballroom dancing are my all time favorites. 

It's great. I like to imagine myself living someplace abroad for a month or so, just to get the feel of the area. Covid has scotched that idea :(

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

LOL I didn’t know it’s 1950. 

People who live with traditional gender roles haven’t changed that much from 1950. It’s why the a Duggars are still a thing. It’s why Libby’s dad raised her to be a manipulative princess. These are things occurring right now in 2020.

I don’t follow traditional values. I’d still be ashamed of a work-shy husband who likes to spend my father’s money. Libby doesn’t care as long as she gets her cut.

• Love 6

Tania met Syngin while he was bartending, they got drunk together and now here they are. How ironic that she’s afraid he’ll get drunk while bartending and having an affair with a woman he meets at the bar. Hahahaha

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nothing Syngin does will make Tania happy. He needs to get used to that. Or file for divorce.

She does nothing but criticize him. No wonder he drinks. I'm surprised he's not in a constant coma. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Colt: my ex was arrested 3 times 

(Leaves out the part about where he was the one to call the police and often antagonized the situation)

Colt: I don't want her knowing about what happened with Larissa

(Forgets that their relationship was documented on national TV)

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does Syringe have an addiction? 

Syngin seems like he would do better with a wealthy older woman who would finance all his interests and let him be wild while enjoying his company.

Instead he's stuck with Tania who gets wild in Costa Rica with strangers but a nagging bitch at home.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Colt: my ex was arrested 3 times 

(Leaves out the part about where he was the one to call the police and often antagonized the situation)

Colt: I don't want her knowing about what happened with Larissa

(Forgets that their relationship was documented on national TV)

I think Thelma knows all about it

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Does Syringe have an addiction? 

Of course. You need to have an addiction, a criminal record, a forgotten spouse or bad grammar just to be considered as a candidate for this show.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7