Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I find it INTERESTING that Pole's Mom has put her foot down and told him NO with the living at her house "for a while".... Especially with the baby!  But, sounds like she's gotten a backbone!

• Love 4
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Some of these people who keep coming back need to be weaned off the TLC teat

And yet have you seen how well 90 day is doing in cable ratings? I think TLC is going to drain every couple as long as they can

• Love 5

I really cannot with asking her dad to pay for this wedding. 

Although the baptism thing isn't hinky. Moldovans are Eastern Orthodox. I don't even know if she's been baptized into the Moldovan Church. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've been watching the Betty Broderick storyline on Dirty John (USA Network), I recognize a few 90 Day posters over there.

Is it good?  I think I’ve seen the story on various ID shows, but I liked the Dirty John movie.

• Love 3

I love how Dad Libby is mad about who's asking him for money. "If my ne'er do well daughter and her deadbeat, unemployed loser of a husband want to ask me for money, well, he should ask for it! Not send my hapless, feckless, dippy daughter". It's surreal. 

And Libby knows to turn on the tears. Manipulative little shrew.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Libby is working hard to squeeze a tear out

She knows how to push her father's buttons and Andrei knew it. Chuck is a sucker for tears.

• Love 4