Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Sukanya Krishna’s was a morning anchor in NYC for years! Its so weird to see her hosting a cheap TLC show.

Seems like she has disputes everywhere she goes and leaves or gets fired.  Her last job was at FOX news in the morning.  I read she had a dispute and was let go.

• Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

I hate commercials where the kids are sitting on the islands or counters.

Ugh me, too. Reminds me the first time we were introduced to Druscilla, walking on the kitchen counter. Yikes!

• Love 5
(edited)

Speaking of boobs, looked like Coltee's rockin' a 44C. Larissa OTOH looked like she got a reduction. Her scene in the pool creeped me out. She seemed so sad and didn't look at all like herself.  And her "BF" Eric is pinging me. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I made the mistake of looking at the images for what he had. I can’t unsee it.

Ahhh.  I didn’t see the pictures but this is enough.   Could he possible by more disgusting.  How Georgina Chapman ever married that man is beyond me.  Just grotesque:

The disgraced movie mogul’s deformed genitalia is the result of a life-threatening bacterial infection known as Fournier’s gangrene, according to reports in Graydon Carter’s Digital News Weekly Airmail. The infection can strike middle-aged men and diabetics — Weinstein, 68, is both — when bacteria enters through a cut or scratch in the genitals and spreads through the bloodstream. Some patients require skin grafts, but more extreme cases, such as Weinstein’s, require an operation to remove the testicles.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Smothered......sick relationships between mothers and daughters.

The mother of the Little Person sounds like a bitch. Period. End of story. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

Ahhh.  I didn’t see the pictures but this is enough.   Could he possible by more disgusting.  How Georgina Chapman ever married that man is beyond me.  Just grotesque:

The disgraced movie mogul’s deformed genitalia is the result of a life-threatening bacterial infection known as Fournier’s gangrene, according to reports in Graydon Carter’s Digital News Weekly Airmail. The infection can strike middle-aged men and diabetics — Weinstein, 68, is both — when bacteria enters through a cut or scratch in the genitals and spreads through the bloodstream. Some patients require skin grafts, but more extreme cases, such as Weinstein’s, require an operation to remove the testicles.

Thus Weinstein needing his assistant to give him penis shots so he could get an erection. 

Wrt Georgina Chapman, she was blinded by money. He bought her a clothing line.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

according to reports in Graydon Carter’s Digital News Weekly Airmail.

That Graydon Carter is the purveyor of this knowledge fills me with glee. He's the one who gave us the phrase "short fingered vulgarian" back in the 80's, for which he will always have my gratitude. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I hate commercials where the kids are sitting on the islands or counters.

I thought I was the only one.  That commercial with the baby sitting on the counter in a pile of flour boggles my mind.  I’m not sure what kinds of homes these commercial writers think we have, to assume that we would connect with that.  The mother in me (as well as the clean freak) is horrified when that commercial airs. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That Graydon Carter is the purveyor of this knowledge fills me with glee. He's the one who gave us the phrase "short fingered vulgarian" back in the 80's, for which he will always have my gratitude. 

I used to love Spy Magazine.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I stuff mine with lemons. 🙂

Open a bag of Pepperidge Farm stuffing, heat up some broth, pour in bag, add some chopped celery, pecans, dried cranberries, I'm good to go. 15 mins. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

For me BGL is nastier because she is so smug. Angela is full of hot air but she doesn't have the same smugness about her. 

They both want to control their mens and have the final say in EVERYTHING. It's so tiresome. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cooking a turkey. Riveting tv.

We once watched Kody Brown blow dry his hair. The nadir of my reality TV viewing career.

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

The mother of the Little Person sounds like a bitch. Period. End of story. 

All of those mothers are batshit crazy. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I used to love Spy Magazine.

I am not a saver but I still have all my old issues. I'm going to read them all again when I retire. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Aren't the parents divorced cause the dad cheated.  Surprised she is at the party

Not sure this is a spoiler, but I got called out once for a spoiler so now I am very cautious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4