Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I realize we don't generally talk about our eating habits here, but I made a dinner I was really proud of -- tilapia with lemon butter sauce, homemade macaroni salad and deviled eggs.

Sunday dinner.jpg

Ooohhhhh I love me a good deviled egg!!!

• Love 8

Who is going to pay for this destination wedding?Not all folks have lots of vacation time and certainly don't want to fund a trip to somewhere they don't want to go to, plus buy clothes and such. Because the bride and groom want it like that.

• Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Who is going to pay for this destination wedding?Not all folks have lots of vacation time and certainly don't want to fund a trip to somewhere they don't want to go to, plus buy clothes and such. Because the bride and groom want it like that.

TLC.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:
3 minutes ago, kendi said:

This is a boring episode. Thanks for being here everyone and making it more enjoyable. 

I’d be asleep without you guys tonight

I watched the first few minutes of the preview on TLC and then I said bag it, I will wait to watch the rest of it in chat because it's boring without snarking on it here.

• Love 6

Where is she doing community service? It looks like a private business, which usually isn’t a place you’d do community service.

Also, all that work does not make her look cuter.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, cyberfruit said:

why does larissa look so different? did she get something done?

I just texted the same to a friend.  Something is different besides the hair and I can’t figure it out.

• Love 2