Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

I didn't know we were live chatting.

I don’t think any of us wanted to admit it. I wasn’t going to watch, but I was sucked in

1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I cannot stand these Smothered women!

Whenever I see them, I always think how low will TLC go? Who is there left to exploit

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wonder how Jorge was able to reach out to production from prison? He just has their number?

Inmates can call pretty frequently and if they can't access phones, they can send a "kite" to their counsellor (inmates are assigned counsellors) to set up a telephone call.

• Love 3
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

It looks like they open it up now with every live show.  They're such enablers!

Will it still be open for What Now? after this? Don't think I can make it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Inmates can call pretty frequently and if they can't access phones, they can send a "kite" to their counsellor (inmates are assigned counsellors) to set up a telephone call.

I saw something on Netflix where prisoners flushed kites down the toilet to each other, it was gross but genius too

8 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Pestilence (wasp) and plague! Watch out for the frogs!

I am so not getting the watch out for the frogs thing. I adore frogs...have several of them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

David, there is no 'my' truth. Just 'the' truth.

I can't believe this guy is now going to hire an international private investigator, I guess he can kiss that fancy RV goodbye.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Don't know who these two are. Must have missed that season.

He had that weirdly possessive friend. She had the little boy and was always honest about how she felt 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Never saw these two before. 

They were forgettable 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How creepy was Ash last night? I rewatched him on pillow talk and couldn’t believe the crap he was spouting. He’s def a gigalo, he’s no relationship coach

He is a bs guy.  I HATE him

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How creepy was Ash last night? I rewatched him on pillow talk and couldn’t believe the crap he was spouting. He’s def a gigalo, he’s no relationship coach

He thinks Avery has money and can support him?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Maybe they don’t want him on film since he’s getting older. His privacy and everything. 

I thought that after I wrote that. Smart of them. I am so thrilled for them. They grew in love.

• Love 3