Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

Now I’m thinking the actress playing Summer is posting here.  

No she isn't, I am - it seems like some folks are convinced that anyone who posts not-negative comments about Phyllis and Summer must be the actors who play them.

• Like 3
(edited)

I can't tell ya'll how much I was wishing that instead of the knife, Nick had brought out a hand mixer and tried to tape that to Sharon's leg.  He could have run the cord up to her armpit and out the sleeve.

"When he gets close, you just whip this baby out plug it in and turn it to up to 8!!  In your FACE, CAMRUN!!"

I'm hoping Show is thinking long range about turning Phyllis and Dummer into the Grey Gardens of Genoa City.

I'd love to see them both rambling around Phyllis's deserted hotel, dressed in decaying one-armed ball gowns and pleated curtain dresses, existing on the remnants of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Phyllis's cellar of bottled spite and fermented gall, all from her very own vineyard.

giphy.gif

(Tell me you can't see it)

They could put on plays for each other, maybe putting into verse the ways they've been wronged.

If Phyllis does go to prison, it better not be the same prison Erica Kane went to, where then inmates wore orange jump suits and 9 inch heels.

Bad enough that Dummer couldn't hold it in when Diane was being lucidly kind to her, but she should know better than to expect anything but the bitter truth from Mariah.  Mariah has had her number from Day 1 and it has nothing to do with Dummer's dead husband in the armoire.  She's always seen the petty, selfish, essentially pampered and self-centered person that is Dummer's default.  Asking for Mariah's help - that alone can be used as proof of diminished capacity if she's ever charged with anything.

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

The problem with Summer’s (and to an extent Daniel’s) perspective on what should happen to Phyllis is that they both think Phyllis shouldn’t face any consequences whatsoever for her actions. And you see that same issue with Summer re: her own life, now she’s going door-to-door trying to get people to get Kyle to forget everything she did. Just like Phyllis, she thinks any consequences for her choices are intolerable and unfair. The reality for Summer is she violated and destroyed trust in her marriage for months. The response to that is spending months/years earning that trust back. The same is true for Phyllis; even if Stark suggested this plan, Phyllis is Strong and Independent™️ and she made the decision to go along with the idea. She needs to own up to the consequences of that.

Summer makes it impossible to root for her because she doesn’t entertain for a second that her choices—however impossible—are her responsibility. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just owned them and took her lumps.

Re: Jabot, I’m probably at the table by myself, but since John died, I really don’t care if Jabot stays in the family or not. Jack’s lost the company countless times always due to his own hubris and lack of business acumen, and when that happened the only reason it hurt was because of how sad and disappointed John was. With him gone, I honestly don’t care who owns Jabot. Saying that to say, if Diane and/or Tucker take it, idgas. It’s not like Jack and Ashley deserve it. 

Edited by Rye
  • Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Rye said:

Jack’s lost the company countless times

Well since no one with the name Abbott seems to spend any time at the company, no wonder Jack keeps losing it.

• Like 5

Chance was born in 1998 and Abby was born in 2000, making them supposedly 35 and 23. Now that math ain't mathin", at least not if you go by their looks IMO.

CF's birthday is in the fall and IRL he's just now sliding into 30. M0 is 40. I think both characters look closer to the ages of the actors who portray them versus what they should be going only by show history.

If Phyllis does go to prison, it better not be the same prison Erica Kane went to, where then inmates wore orange jump suits and 9 inch heels.

Lol, Erica Kane's jumpsuit was fitted too, in order to accentuate her tiny waist. I imagine Red's version would only have one sleeve and she'd be sporting a cold shoulder.

• LOL 19
6 minutes ago, surfgirl said:

Unless there is such a thing as thigh knife Spanx, and I don't think there is, so that was another dummy move by Neanderthal Nick. Duh.

Surfgirl, I'm betting there's a market for thigh knife Spanx and I want in on it!

BEST idea and laugh of the day, thank you!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Anybody watching ESPN’s Sportscenter this morning? Kelsey Riggs is wearing the same dress Summer has been wearing all week and I have to say I think Kelsey wears it better. Kelsey is longer in the torso and it fits better.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Just when you think Nick can't possibly get any dumber, he surprises you and does. The only way I can see this knife thing working is if Cameron falls on the floor laughing as Sharon tries to get the tape off and the Neanderthal then busts in and saves the day

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

So Sharon wasn’t gonna change before she went to rescue Faith? She was gonna really show up dressed like Norma Desmond huh? 

So again, none of Victor’s storm troopers can recognize Cameron? Even if he is completely avoiding the rest of the team that should still  raise suspicion. 

oh Summer, I mean I get it, with her genetic make up accountability/likability/critical thinking skills/sanity we’re not going to be her strong suits or anything she really strives for but girl sometimes you have to at least try. Diane was right when she said she was put into an impossible situation and that wasn’t fair to her. If she had been smart she could have even ran with Diane forgiving her and if nothing else fake some sincerity and atonement but nope, she had to go full Phylis and double down that she’s right, so is her mother and Diane is still to blame. 

• Like 12
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

First surprise in a very long time on this show.

Except that the set up of Chancesome finding the bag in the room with all the arrows pointing to property Cameron owned (?!), conveniently close to The Motel (and Sharon recognized the tires piled up?) just scream set up for the Newman Seal Team and GCPD.  Chekov's Knife is also an indicator that a sudden confrontation is in order because Cameron would have found it first thing at the motel. [Re:  Joi's comment about patting her down or feeling her up]  Let's just assume Sharon will be able to pull it out of the four miles of duct tape Dick used.  

extra note:  when Chancesome went through the bag and tossed the clothes out I was expecting him to say 'so that's where my shirt went...'

16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Did anyone else get a “hooker” vibe as Audra bellied up to the bar next to Kyle.  The classic mark, a man sadly sitting, at the bar, mulling over his drink.

Yup.  Her insistence that she is a 'good listener' convinced me.  Although, I would raise her status from 'hooker' to 'high priced call girl'.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

if you're going to tape a knife to your thigh, first, you don't tape it TO your thigh because how in gods name are you going to get it OFF your thigh if you need to USE it?b

Hee, it'll probably help if your legs are sweating a lot. But even still, hope Sharon shaved her legs recently or ripping off the tape is gonna hurt extra badly.

Kelsey Riggs is wearing the same dress Summer has been wearing all week and I have to say I think Kelsey wears it better.

Frankly I think that dress is a tough one to pull off on most women. It probably only works on extremely thin body types. Diane or Tessa might could wear it but the dress doesn't seem to be a style either of them would choose. The dress reads as "GC Junior League" or "Ladies Who Lunch" to me.

extra note:  when Chancesome went through the bag and tossed the clothes out I was expecting him to say 'so that's where my shirt went...'

Yes! I've been enjoying the heck out of Chance and Cameron wearing the same shirt in different colors. This cheap a$$ show has to save money wherever they can I guess.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Seems like the show has an inordinate number of feminine victims: Faith, Sharon, Victoria, and Elena. Sally had been abandoned by Nick, while he rescues Sharon, Chelsea requires that Billy buttress her up with her parenting, and life in general. Phyllis, Diane, Summer? All primary or secondary victims of Stark. Ashley getting set up now to be abused by Tucker. I find these storylines to be regressive in every way, and the gratuitous abuse and violence involved in the Cameron, Faith, & Sharon storyline will have me "noping" out on this show for now.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
12 hours ago, boes said:

Surfgirl, I'm betting there's a market for thigh knife Spanx and I want in on it!

BEST idea and laugh of the day, thank you!

I can see it on Shark Tank now....lol.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 11

Why doesn't Chelsea just have Connor play the video game to cure what ails him???

I suggest that all of the fine citizens of GC get their walls reinforced with steel. Way too many people living within them.

So after the build up of the knife being duct taped to Sharon we were denied the pleasure of watching her rip it off.

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

So where was Connor going to bed? Does he live at Crimson Lights? They acted like he was going up to his bedroom. 

Again, more money than god but the Newmans can’t afford a security system with a panic button. And after initial attack, Cameron just went back upstairs. Why didn’t they leave and go get help. 

Heh heh at Elena reminding Victoria how often she gets taken advantage of by men who simply have to tell her she’s pretty. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

So where was Connor going to bed? Does he live at Crimson Lights? They acted like he was going up to his bedroom. 

Again, more money than god but the Newmans can’t afford a security system with a panic button. And after initial attack, Cameron just went back upstairs. Why didn’t they leave and go get help. 

Heh heh at Elena reminding Victoria how often she gets taken advantage of by men who simply have to tell her she’s pretty. 

Chelsea and Connor live in the apartment above Crimson Lights.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

What a selfish bitch! Chelsea feels something is wrong with Conner yet she lets him go up to the apartment alone so she can sit on her lazy ass while Billy blows smoke up said ass about what a great mom she is. Pig.

What the hell are side ponytail and side part going on about regarding Elena’s comments to them? If you ask me, she’s been pretty easy on them.

I love it when Nick is smarter than I give him credit for. Too bad he didn’t alert this amazing security team before going in.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Js Nana said:

we'll know it's the next day when the characters show up in different outfits.

No Summer today, but Sharon was in the same outfit and Adam was still keeping watch on Sally as she took a nap, so, for the eight episode in a row, it's still the same day.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

making them supposedly 35 and 23

You're forgetting Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome (SORAS): 

While Chance's birth year of 1988 was never changed, Abby's birth year was changed from 2000 to 1994 in 2008, thereby aging her from an 8-year-old to a 14-year-old, and then in 2010, her birth year was revised to 1988, aging her from a 16-year-old to a 21-year-old, thereby making Chance and Abby the same age.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

So you're telling me that Sally, Elena, and Adam have all never heard of appendicitis?

The first question any doctor would ask of anyone complaining of a sharp pain in the right lower quadrant is "Was your appendix ever removed,' but "Elena" is a soap opera doctor, so the obvious questions don't occur to her, but some of the reasons a pregnant woman can experience right lower quadrant pain are: miscarriage, constipation, pelvic ligament pain, urinary tract infection, pelvic girdle pain, placental abruption.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I love it when Nick is smarter than I give him credit for. Too bad he didn’t alert this amazing security team before going in.

Okay, I definitely thought he was about to Kool Aid man through the front window.

On 5/29/2023 at 4:23 PM, Rye said:

This is… maybe shitty, but does it even make sense to write a child death storyline for an actress who can’t even move her face anymore?

Tyler Perry Genius GIF by Nickelodeon

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
49 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I thought Sharon had a knife. Why didn't she whip it out while Nick and Cameron were grappling on the floor?

because her head is full of botox. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11

I (blessedly) did not see the original Cameron Kristen storyline.  I don't care to see women abused this way, not back then and not now.  This is just about too graphic and too close to what many women experience IRL. But, I do think the actor is pretty good.  Too bad Show couldn't have found something better for him to do.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Js Nana said:

The first question any doctor would ask of anyone complaining of a sharp pain in the right lower quadrant is "Was your appendix ever removed,' but "Elena" is a soap opera doctor, so the obvious questions don't occur to her, but some of the reasons a pregnant woman can experience right lower quadrant pain are: miscarriage, constipation, pelvic ligament pain, urinary tract infection, pelvic girdle pain, placental abruption.

Gallbladder stones or inflammation, also. Sitting around that hotel room, or laying in bed, combined with a diet of "take out" food has been no bueno.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Why was Sally sleeping with all the lights on?

"Time hasn't touched you." Lol, Cameron, even Sharon knows that's a load of b.s. Did she have a double chin when you first became obsessed with her? 😼

Man, Cameron is 110% nucking futz. He's way beyond Sharon's meager skills as a coffeehouse therapist. You can't reason with someone determined to live in an alternate reality. O hai, Phyllis.

I can't stand Nate but I have to admire the smooth way he is working Victoria. He has d!ckmatized the eff out of her. Yet she thinks she's the one in control because she's the CEO of NE. Girl, bye.

Aw, Victoria, you may think Adam is the weakest link but Nate is no match for Adam on his best day. You go right ahead though and send your lover in for the slaughter.

Elena! I was wondering if she was still around. She had time today, hah hah. Time to crack Vikki's face AGAIN.

Fat lot of help you are, Billy. That's what you get for trying to insert yourself into Connor's life as his substitute father. Stay in your parental lane, moron.

Hope as Baby Girl Newman's name. I vote Nah. Guess Adam isn't considering what Sally dealt with back in L.A. Seems to me she'd want to avoid a lifetime reminder of the bad old days back with the Logans, Forresters, and Spencers.

But Elena, hon, ya gotta know when to walk away. Victoria and Nate aren't worth so much of your continued time and attention.

Did Connor roll his eyes at Billy? 😏😏😏😏 Sounds like Connor is over Johnny too. Good job, Chelsea. You blithely complicated Connor's sibling life for your own satisfaction and now Johnny's treating you both like an afterthought.

Oh come on, Cameron tunneled under Sharon's house and made a hole in a wall? How would no one have noticed that?

Sigh, I wish I cared more about Sally's perilous pregnancy.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I can't stand Nate but I have to admire the smooth way he is working Victoria. He has d!ckmatized the eff out of her. Yet she thinks she's the one in control because she's the CEO of NE. Girl, bye.

I'm not even a character on the show and I've also been married for 26 years and have not slept with Nate (to the best of my knowledge), but even *I* am dickmatized at this point. That man is walking hubba hubba. 🫨

• LOL 16

I just would really like Sally to shut the fuck up about Nick. Nick, Nick, Nick. If she’s going to worry about Nick going off and punching his problems, she’ll never be able to relax. Speaking of Newman dudes, if a woman wants to leave a room, Adam, you let them. Let’s round out shitting on the Newmans by nominating Victoria for one of Waldo’s ❄️. Verbal assault? Go fuck yourself, you smug nepo baby. (For future reference, that was much closer to verbal assault than Elena telling all the truth)

I believe I know what Connor’s problem is. He doesn’t know how to tell his beloved mother that her game is hot buttered ass or that the other hot buttered ass in her life plays Fortnite during work hours under the gamer tag Darth Inhaler.

Cameron Kirsten is creepy as hell and hitting all the abuser/stalker notes while he menaces Sharon. I did not at all enjoy his sudden fit of rage and kicking over the ottoman. I would have preferred that Sharon dismantle him, or perhaps Chance, because Nick doing his marauding garbage ape routine is kind of old hat by now. I thought both actors did fine, and I’ll even tip my cap to JM for being very adept at playing a caveman brute.

Seriously, show, let people change their goddamned clothes.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Hey, Sharon? How did you running around the room screaming help Nick subdue Cameron? How about hitting C on the head with the fireplace poker, a heavy statue, stab him with the knife taped to your thigh, another knife you grabbed from the kitchen, call 911 or Victor’s “security” team or jump on him yourself? You were useless. Pathetic.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I thought Sharon had a knife. Why didn't she whip it out while Nick and Cameron were grappling on the floor?

Because it’s duct taped to her leg. Maybe she hasn’t shaved either. Either way it is going to be really painful when she removes the knife and the duct tape. 

• LOL 11

Connor is a teenager nothing more nothing less. I’ve raised 4 teenagers and helped raise 5 teenagers which all went through different fazes and all grew to be productive adults.  It’s seems today that some parents can’t seem to understand that professional help is not your first go to. But after Nostrils self absorbed pontifications with Connor, I can see why he might need professional help.  A little fibbing here Connor?  It’s not really about the baby, it’s more about Johnny and Lucy. His comment about Johnny, that he won’t listen to him, is telling. 

Cameron just happened to find a work around to get into Sharon’s house. Was his workaround wearing a Newman security uniform or did he become the “Invisible Man”. 

As much as I hate what Cameron is doing to Sharon, even though it’s against my moral code, Natey Nate Nate and Cruella is only a half step below the abuse of my brain with their interactions. A root canal is less painful than watching the two of them 🤢🤮.  I now will be calling Natey Nate Nate, Smugly Smug Smug.  Oh that fantastic businessman, Smugly Smug Smug, came up with a plan to go after McCall’s low hanging fruit when Adam was one step ahead in wanting to sell off his low hanging fruit.  

Continuity is a cuss word with the moneys with a keyboard in many cases. This time it’s with Sally and having a flat stomach once again. I’ve met woman that were 9 months pregnant that hardly showed so it’s possible that Sally could not show she is pregnant; but a couple of episodes ago, she became visibly pregnant. 

I have to give kudos to the monkeys with a keyboard are due. Excellent take down and body slam by Banana Breath. I played it back in slow motion and it doesn’t look like stuntmen were involved.  The question is that if there wasn’t editing involved before Cameron hit the floor, that must have hurt.  The aftermath that a little dumb though.  So Cameron tunneled into Sharon’s house. So is Sharon ‘s house so close to the perimeter that Cameron could dig a tunnel in less than a month and with out heavy equipment?  Just through soft earth and not the roots of trees that are there for hundreds of years?  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

have to give kudos to the monkeys with a keyboard are due. Excellent take down and body slam by Banana Breath. I

Sorry, I have to disagree with you, respectfully.  I thought he looked and sounded  like a gorilla.

I too don't like the graphic violence, altho I don't know the Sharon/Cameron back story.

What the hell has happened to the old Sally? She used to b so full of life and ambitious-but even before she became pregnant she started to act like a zombie?

Chelsea--blah, blah, blah.  Shut up.  The both of you.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Sorry, I have to disagree with you, respectfully.  I thought he looked and sounded  like a gorilla.

Of course Banana Breath looked and sounded like a gorilla. I was just commenting on the beginning of fight that looked real. The second part of the fight was actually lame. If it wasn’t for Sharon holding Banana Breath back, Banana Breath would have won and kept Cameron from crawling through the hole and back out the tunnel. 

That brings up a second question on how Cameron was able to build a tunnel to Sharon’s house but how was he able to tunnel through the walls to get to the second floor?  

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

That brings up a second question on how Cameron was able to build a tunnel to Sharon’s house but how was he able to tunnel through the walls to get to the second floor

And that brings up a question from me:Why isn't she living in the Newman fortress instead of living out in the middle of nowhere?

• Like 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

What the hell has happened to the old Sally? She used to b so full of life and ambitious-but even before she became pregnant she started to act like a zombie?

It’s Nick. He not only sucks as a person; he sucks the life out of other people. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Of course Banana Breath looked and sounded like a gorilla. I was just commenting on the beginning of fight that looked real. The second part of the fight was actually lame. If it wasn’t for Sharon holding Banana Breath back, Banana Breath would have won and kept Cameron from crawling through the hole and back out the tunnel. 

That brings up a second question on how Cameron was able to build a tunnel to Sharon’s house but how was he able to tunnel through the walls to get to the second floor?  

Sharon really missed the opportunity of a lifetime.  Both Nick and Camrun were down, right in front of her and she could have banged each one of them over the head, tossed them in that tunnel and then had the security team block up both entrances.

A chance like this isn't going to come again.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

And where exactly was the crack security team that was protecting Sharon? For fucks sake she opened the front door and was screaming for them and we still didn't see them?

And I thought the Phyllis SL was ludicrous!

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

I've been on vacation and I  return to show only to be insulted by the MWT. Elena, FFS-at the very least slap an oxygen mask on Sally! Is the motto of Genoa City "home of professional incompetents?" I don't know who's the worst-Jack, Chance or Elena!

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

It would have taken her forever to get it out of the tape.  She would have had to run to the kitchen to get a knife or scissors to cut it off.

It does tick me off when there is as fight scene and the female cringes in the background while her male saviour gets the stuffing beat out of him.  There where plenty of things Sharon could have smacked Cameron with and I have no trouble with double teaming a kidnapping douchebag.

19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh come on, Cameron tunneled under Sharon's house and made a hole in a wall? How would no one have noticed that?

Another ridiculous scenario to add to the ever growing collection.  Could the writer at least bolster the probability that he could come in through the walls with some actual work being done on Sharon's house that could have provided logical entry?  Cameron could have stolen some contractor's clothes and built an entire room to hide in.

• Like 10
  • Love 5

I’m starting to think Cameron is as in love with Nick as he is with Sharon. LA is pretty decent at coming across as 1000% delusional, talking about being a family with Faith and Sharon or apologizing so offhandedly for killing the cat. Faith was also competently portrayed as delusional with her sincere belief that Nick is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I mean, he’s better than Cameron, obviously, but that’s the lowest of low bars.

Speaking of the garbage ape, he is so unnecessary to the Adam/Sally story. It’s like you have this really delicious ice cream sundae and someone plops a chocolate-covered banana slice on it. Only it’s not chocolate, you know? I sure as hell don’t need Nick’s duh face looming over two major storylines.

Sally’s just not hooked up to anything before heading to the OR? Or after the operation? Alrighty then.

I feel like the ending is just not what I want from my daytime drama. I’m glad Sharon was able to save herself, but those last two segments were a touch too sadistic for my taste. Nick’s and Chance’s wide-eyed expressions were great.

Adam, buddy, you did the right thing. If the writer thinks having Sally lose the baby will grease the runway to launch Sally/Nick 2.0 (now with less ties to Adam!), he is sadly mistaken and can sit on a thumbtack. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

OMG in the middle of this episode and this pregnancy storyline is HORRIBLE. I had pre-eclampsia and I had a complete placental abruption with a subsequent pregnancy and no doctor EVER told me we had to pick between me and my baby! If the mother dies, so will the baby if still inside. You just deliver early and try to save both!! Are they too effin cheap to pay some resident $200 to look over the script?

YES! The crazy thing is Elena originally said they needed to take the baby but it could possible put Sally's life at risk. Then less than a minute later it turned into "Sally will DIE!" I was so annoyed. I was monitored for pre-eclampsia and ended up developing it when my baby was full term. I just happened to already be in the hospital for a pre-op C-section appointment when my doctor's office got the results. They whisked me a way so fast, I barely had time to call my husband. Certainly no time for any quiet talks about how we met. **eye roll** Also, would it have killed them to put a fetal monitor on Sally? 

And the Cameron ridiculousness. The cops and Victor's security team just let Sharon and Nick rush in with no backup? WTF? 

Edited by tanyak
  • Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

On the ONE day I was actually interested in watching show, some meteorologists from Philly cut in to talk about thunderstorms in the area and hijacked the ENTIRE second half! Can anyone fill me in on what happened after Faith spit water in Cameron's face? And with the baby? Thank in advance!

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 4