Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, gingerella said:

I don't know who is being referred to here wet race BUT didn't OG Adam refuse to be involved in a gay story line and thus was replaced? Which I would think is the correct course of action in such cases.

Please refresh my memory on that storyline. Adam pretended to be gay in order to get something from some guy? Was the other man a cop?? 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I’ve been disconnected for a while In hospital for emergency surgery) so I’m not getting the Romalotti hub bub.  Why was Daniel such a bad husband and father?

I'm so sorry to hear you've been ill.  I hope you're home and starting to feel better.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, nasir jones said:

Please refresh my memory on that storyline. Adam pretended to be gay in order to get something from some guy? Was the other man a cop?? 

After Adam (with Jack's assistance, as I remember) forged Victor's diary, was arrested, his lawyer, Rafe Torres, was able to get Adam's sentence switched from jail time to house arrest at the Newman Ranch because of Adam's blindness.  

Nobody, including Rafe, knew that Adam was causing his blindness by injecting botox into his own eyes.  Under house arrest at the Ranch, Adam started gaslighting pregnant Ashley to get back at his father.  Adam was setting up Stella, an employee at the Ranch to take the fall for what was happening to Ashley.  Rafe started putting the pieces together.  Adam knew that Rafe was gay, so he told Rafe that he had feelings for him and those two proceeded to have some sort of relationship/encounter.  Rafe eventually figured out that Adam was playing him and joined in with the others to bring Adam down.

Oh, I forgot!  Adam told his father that he was gay and Victor was just fine with it.

I sorta hate remembering all that because these days I like Adam, but man, he was a piece of work.

Fellow preverts, if any of you remember more or I got things wrong please fill in the blanks.

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I liked Ashley's black suit and tie.

my first reaction was Resevoir Dogs Dominatrix.  The see-through black blouse with a skinny tie is so, uh, dominating-just like chemical compounds that must gain dominance over other chemicals to blah, blah.....Can Ashley lose the sneer already?  If he hurt her that badly why the fcuk does she want to have anything to do with him physically?  Just buy the damn company and let him be a poor.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

My broadcast was interrupted by local news. So is Sally lying? The show resumed with Sally telling Nick it was 99.9% his. 
OMG.  Never mind. This show. So stupid.

For one brief hopeful moment I thought we were going to pivot to an abortion storyline.

Edited by gibasi
Clarity
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Control Voice: There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal, and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels, or expand one single image to crystal clarity... and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to... The Outer Limits. Please stand by.

Rest assured… you don’t have to adjust your TV at all despite the fact that they did not warn you ahead of time. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Sharon's coat. Someone I used to know called that color "baby sh!t." And apparently big lapels are back in style.

"It's hard to make a circle of support with two people." Seriously, Sally? You are not the first woman in the history of the world who's had an unplanned pregnancy. Nor are you the first unmarried one. Get over yourself.

0% chance it's Nick's baby! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Wait, it was only a dream sequence? Nooooooo!!!!! Grr, I bet Chloe pulled some shenanigans on the test results.

WAIT, WHAT? ANOTHER DREAM SEQUENCE??!!??!!!! Enough of your b.s. Show. At this point I'm almost ready for Sally to take an unfortunate tumble down a flight of stairs. 😉😉😉😉

But at least Sally realizes Nick doesn't love her. So much for that fairy tale.

I watched the episode live today but now I'm wishing I hadn't bothered. Why are they dragging out the reveal of the baby's father?

• Like 11
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why are they dragging out the reveal of the baby's father?

And after the MTWs have Dick in a Box tell Sally to just rip the bandage off. (In dream sequence #2.) (Like one dream sequence wasn't bad enough.)

It was nice to hear a shout-out to Coco and Grams. I miss Sally and her crew from their early days on B&B.

• Like 8
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

Control Voice: There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal, and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels, or expand one single image to crystal clarity... and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to... The Outer Limits. Please stand by.

This is perfection.

The only adjustment we really needed to make was to turn the tv OFF.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I was so hoping for Adam to be the father, so fed up with everyone in that story telling him how bad he is.  And Sally who is she, she need not trow stones at anyone especially Adam, he has done nothing to her all she wanted was to have sex with the old man Nick Newman.   Hope she takes herself and baby and never come back.  Glad she heard the idiot tell Sharon he doesn't love her, she deserves to know the truth, he wanted S E X only, the dirty dog.  Dislike this charater.

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Dear @NinjaPenguins

For the love of all that's right and holy in this world, PLEASE do a recrap ASAP today because I am losing my mind being trapped in my office, and just finding out that Y&R may be preempted today because apparently CBS thinks we give an iota of a fuck about watching English soccer. OMG, WHY TODAY?!?! My life sucks.

Please, hurry, my health depends on YOU Ninj.

*This has been a public service announcement. We now return to our regularly scheduled discussions*

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Why was Daniel such a bad husband and father?

No one seems to be quite sure of the specifics, but what I'm getting out of the show is that he became a workaholic when his business started to fail, and was nasty to Heather and Lucy in the process - and here's hoping, KLovestoShop, that you have a full and speedy recovery from your emergency surgery.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, boultice said:

I was so hoping for Adam to be the father

You do know, boultice, that today's (2/21/23) show presented two different flash-forward scenes for what Sally imagined the outcome would be depending on who's the daddy, don't you - we won't find out who the real baby-daddy is until tomorrow's show.

32 minutes ago, gingerella said:

just finding out that Y&R may be preempted today because apparently CBS thinks we give an iota of a fuck about watching English soccer. OMG, WHY TODAY?!?! My life sucks.

Don't know where you are, gingerella, but here in Massachusetts, the showing of Liverpool vs Real Madrid didn't start until after Y&R and then BB showed.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

But at least Sally realizes Nick doesn't love her. So much for that fairy tale.

Nick never said those words to Sharon, it was part of Sally's dream-sequence flash forward.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
10 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Don't know where you are, gingerella, but here in Massachusetts, the showing of Liverpool vs Real Madrid didn't start until after Y&R and then BB showed.

I'm out west and that shit is still on. It says YR will air afterward but who knows. The way my life has been going the last few days it'll be pre empted so I'm living for @NinjaPenguinsrecrap masterpieces to keep me going!

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, boes said:

Adam was causing his blindness by injecting botox into his own eyes.

I know that botox injections into the muscles that control eye movement is a therapy used for strabismus, but won't injecting botox directly into your eye actually blind you?

3 hours ago, gibasi said:

This show. So stupid.

Guess you caught on to the whole dream-sequence flash forward stuff - the real baby-daddy reveal happens on tomorrow's show.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

As suspected, although the guide says YR is airing now, an hour later after the fucking soccer game, instead I'm watching some dumb blonde broad who is botoxed out the ass telling me about some serums to make me look younger. Does anyone know a link where I can watch today's show online perhaps? Help...please...

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, gibasi said:

For one brief hopeful moment I thought we were going to pivot to an abortion storyline.

Given the fact that she imagines herself being miserable no matter which one is the daddy, it certainly should be an option. Adam was the voice of reason in both dreams. She hasn’t seemed happy for one second since learning she’s pregnant.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Sorry to tell you Sharon, but having your hair pulled back is not a good look for you. It makes your Botox even more noticeable. 

Come on Sally.  Shit or get off the pot. Just find out already so we don’t have to hear anymore of Banana Breath words of what he thinks is wisdom.  

As soon as the color was muted, on my TV screen, I knew it was a what if daydream that Sally was having where Adam was the father.  But in that daydream there was a hell of a lot of truth that Adam was excited about being the father of Sally’s baby. In a way, Sally also seemed very receptive of Adam being the father but she became conflicted when Adam proposed.  I’m my book, that daydream turned into a nightmare when, in actuality, Banana Breath is the father of Sally’s baby. 

The one good thing about today was getting another chance to see Adam’s and Sally’s acting chops and how much chemistry they actually have together. We also have another chance to see Banana Breath’s propensity it fuck up a scene by going all ape shit over Adam and than Victor. 

Banana Breath and Sally give Sharon the “good” news but Sharon’s Botox barely allow her to smile even though Sharon is faking being happy by questioning Banana Breath on how he really feels about it.  There you have it, Banana Breath “loves” Sally but he’s not in love with her.  That is completely two different things because being in love is the much stronger emotion. It’s sort of like I don’t like my mother but I still love my mother.  Case in point, Daniel’s, Summer’s, and Copperhead’s relationship.  

I have to admit that the monkeys with a keyboard totally faked me out with not muting the color on my TV to portray a what if situation. But the muted color, was a what if daydream with Adam being the father and the non muted color was a what if nightmare with Banana Breath being the father. I have to give the moneys with a keyboard kudos for today’s episode. 

I was wondering how much Chloe’s hatred, of Adam and her love for Banana Breath, has played into Sally’s decision on which brother ultimately to be with. It seems to me that Sally would be more pro Adam without Mrs Chipmunk chirping in her ear constantly.  The is one thing that Adam is 100% right about is that Banana Breath could never love her as much as he does. Sally realizes that fact in the two what if scenarios.  Adam is in love with Sally and Banana Breath only loves being with Sally. Adam has a hell of a lot more capacity, for love and compassion, than Banana Breath even though Adam has an odd way of showing it. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Sally's daydreams today at least revealed that she wants this baby to be Adam's, and she knows deep down that while Nick may care about her only Adam loves her.  And she nailed Victor's misogyny in two lines, and Nick's in one ("All that matters is the baby!"). So there's that.

If only Adam would tell that shriveled up flying monkey he calls a father to fuck off and die in real life.

Also, I was a teen mom. The sperm donor abandoned me and his awful family enabled it.  So that old, "How do we know the baby is his?" justification (even on a stupid soap opera) will forever fill me with rage.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 9
  • Fire 3
  • Love 4

The good thing about these 2 fake out scenarios is that it showed what Sally thinks of both men:

Adam would be happy and want to marry her, as he has all along

Nick would be happy about having another baby and that baby could play with his new grandchild.

Nick loves being with Sally but does not love her and has doubts it will last.

That is how Sally sees them. Hopefully that will help her decide what to do no matter who Daddy is.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I couldn’t stand the delay in seeing the test results before the dream sequences started, so I wasn’t going to waste even more time watching those so I skipped a lot (thank you Global On Demand!).

The funniest part to me, was having Victor sit at the bar listening because that’s quite indicative of what life will be like no matter who the dad is.

If the girl can’t see herself having an abortion, no matter how much I want that for the character, then I wish as @gingerella said, that there would be a 3rd daddy option.

I know. I’m not getting nice things. 😞

• Like 8
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

Control Voice: There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal, and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels, or expand one single image to crystal clarity... and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind t

Is that you Dr, Sheldon Cooper?

eta:  I am sure, at sometime in her life, Sharon Case was a beautiful woman,  However the Botox and fillers she has poisoned her body with has made her look like her face is about explode at any minute. {picky point Sharon, you are too old to wear a mini shirt, especially in that atrocious color.}

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 8
  • LOL 3

I nearly came on here to ask if anyone else’s TV suddenly took on a blue hue. Then I tried adjusting the color on my TV. Then when a commercial came on and I saw the color was fine, I knew it was just the show. But I was ‘relieved’ when it was just a dream. Stupid show!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Today’s dream sequence is messing with me.

I had made this Version 9,237 of a Newman WTD story a mostly “no-watch” zone because I’ve had too much of the repetition of the same story with the same Newmans for years and years and years.  I do like Ally and I don’t even mind Nick sometimes. (It’s his older sister who sends me to rehab).  But I want to see a variety of characters featured in stories and YR kinda sucks at doing that.

As well, the idea of a standalone had me cringing.  But I have to say the MWTs did OK at presenting the two options for daddy.  Options which featured the different qualities of the two possible fathers in an interesting, clear and complete way. 

BUT … something happened early in the episode that took me out of the game.  I mentioned liking a variety of characters … well, I like a variety of characters in a soap opera where stories are actually told ON SCREEN for those characters.  So, when a high point in Mariah and Tessa’s OFF SCREEN journey to become a mother – Delphine going into labor … was delivered second hand via Sharon, I might have say WTF. 

That their story was used as a plot point for the Newman WTD triangle pointed out the huge imbalance even more fully.

As well, the MWTs missed an easy opportunity to give this story more emotional layers by making it a comparison story – Tessa and Mariah being happy about their dream coming true and Sally dealing with all her worries about her pregnancy.  But Tessa and Mariah would have to be on screen for this emotion and integration of stories to happen.  And we all know how unlikely that is! 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

The good thing about these 2 fake out scenarios is that it showed what Sally thinks of both men:

Adam would be happy and want to marry her, as he has all along

Nick would be happy about having another baby and that baby could play with his new grandchild.

Nick loves being with Sally but does not love her and has doubts it will last.

That is how Sally sees them. Hopefully that will help her decide what to do no matter who Daddy is.

It’s funny that I was just thinking about the same thing but if it’s Banana Breaths baby Sally could always tell Adam the baby is his.  

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1

All my work hours are squashed into two days and one night, so I miss Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sounds like I missed a delightful dream sequence/delaying tactic. If only last week’s preview of Billy returning to the family jabusiness was also a nightmare, perhaps caused by Jack eating ice cream before bed or licking toads. Whatever. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Js Nana said:

Nick never said those words to Sharon, it was part of Sally's dream-sequence flash forward.

Yes, and the dream was from Sally's subconscious. She knows Nick doesn't love her, or at least believes she knows. And in the real world he doesn't do much to convince her otherwise. (Not that he should. IMO it's rather old-fashioned to expect a pregnancy to make someone instantly fall in love. Sally has never been more than a FWB situation for Nick and at this stage of his life he wasn't pining for another kid.)

the MWTs missed an easy opportunity to give this story more emotional layers by making it a comparison story – Tessa and Mariah being happy about their dream coming true and Sally dealing with all her worries about her pregnancy.  But Tessa and Mariah would have to be on screen for this emotion and integration of stories to happen.  And we all know how unlikely that is! 

I think this goes straight back to TPTB/CBS. They've slow-walked the baby adoption and kept it mostly off-screen because they know there's a sizeable portion of the audience which not only doesn't want to see gay characters, they don't want to see gay characters raising children. That audience segment can still make trouble via social media, soap forums, etc., and they're being held at bay for as long as possible.

Does Sally even know that Christian is Adam’s son?

That's been a standing question. At one point she and Adam bared their souls to each other but it mostly happened off-screen so it's uncertain whether he's the one who told her. I can't imagine Nick or Chloe told Sally because that would risk painting Nick in a bad light. But it makes sense to me that Sally realizes Adam might view the situation as another opportunity for Nick to "steal" a child from him.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Id be okey dokey with a miscarriage for Salz. No child deserves either Newman spawn, nor their pater, as a lifelong ball and chain to the Newman family. Let her lose the baby, but realize in her grief that she really wants Adam.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

This episode was only slightly less frustrating than the one where Billy dissolved into a puddle of pixels, igniting a brief momentary spark of hope in me that he would be re-constituted as Billy Miller.  The bitter sting of disappointment is still very raw...I think I even remember hearing the Price is Right Loser Music playing when it was the same old ButtBiscuit after all. 

But we did get an insight into Sally's true unfiltered feelings today, so that was something. 

One slip-up, though...Adam and Victor were discussing Adam's ultimatum in Sally's daydream, and I don't think there's any way she could know about that.  

I have a feeling that the results will be inconclusive, or the results will be a false-positive match for Nick.  I still don't understand how you can not get a positive match when you only provide one sample and the two possibile fathers are brothers.

2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Does Sally even know that Christian is Adam’s son? The dream sequence indicated that she does, but I can’t recall anyone ever mentioning it….including Sally or even Chloe.

I don't think we ever saw them mention Christian specifically, but Adam and Sally had a "full-disclosure" conversation once where they confessed all of their dirty laundry to each other.  So I imagine the subject of Christian came up then.  Maybe?

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 6
  • Useful 4
4 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

One slip-up, though...Adam and Victor were discussing Adam's ultimatum in Sally's daydream, and I don't think there's any way she could know about that.  

Great point. I think that this added to the confusion. And I was shocked to learn that she knew about Christian. I thought that was a secret.

43 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

so I miss Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sounds like I missed a delightful dream sequence/delaying tactic.

Bummer for us. Cue that Price Is Right loser music. (©Snaporaz)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Sally's daydreams today at least revealed that she wants this baby to be Adam's, and she knows deep down that while Nick may care about her only Adam loves her.  And she nailed Victor's misogyny in two lines, and Nick's in one ("All that matters is the baby!"). So there's that.

If only Adam would tell that shriveled up flying monkey he calls a father to fuck off and die in real life.

Also, I was a teen mom. The sperm donor abandoned me and his awful family enabled it.  So that old, "How do we know the baby is his?" justification (even on a stupid soap opera) will forever fill me with rage.

Co-sign your rage with this storyline. Teen mom here @ 18 y/o, listened to everyone tell me how messed up my and my child's lives were going to be, 54 years later I am a nurse with a MS in psych (that I finished at age 38) my "child"  just retired after 35 years in the US Navy. So, Sally's current angst is quite off putting to me. She started out in GC as a quirky, creative, independent woman that has literally been reduced now to every trope about weak women that the MWT's could resurrect from their file cabinets labelled "Scripts: 1980-1999." They would have me believe because she is pregnant, and she doesn't know "who da daddy?"she has become reduced to living on tenterhooks. It's 2023. The issue here is not the father's identity, show, the issue is we want the Sally we knew, liked, and respected to be the mother, not this ridiculous version you are trying to foist off on us now. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6
On 1/5/2023 at 8:12 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

You forgot to mention that he always looks like he has a stick up his ass.

On 1/6/2023 at 3:33 PM, boes said:

I want Sharon to get in there before Ashley gets a gander and decides to say goodbye to her son-in-law in that special way.

I can never forget, no matter how hard I try, that Ashley and her daughter were both lunching off the All You Can Eat Stitch Platter once upon a time. 

That would cure my carb cravings for a lifetime.

I still want Stich and Smelly Horse (sister) to return long enough to clear Adam of hitting the Golden Child. They showed Victor finding a witness who said a blond lady in a black car hit her. If he thought it was Drunkie and not Kelly...it would explain a lot about Adam/Victor. They set this story up and then just nyeh...nothing.

On 2/18/2023 at 3:22 PM, Snaporaz said:

Coco-CEO Billy Munster no doubt will fancy himself as Genital City's version of Egads Muskrat.  His first order of business will be to launch and coat the moon in Allie's new shade of lipstick.  But I thought Billy had no interest in corporate life?  Or did he just not want to answer to anybody at all, not even Lily?

JaSpaceShuttle. Perfect!

On 2/19/2023 at 12:48 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

You ain’t lying. When you need an HVAC team to show up once a month just to blow your nose, that shit adds up.

Yes! When Nick wins, we all lose. Just kidding. About it being bad that you want a certain outcome. I get it. Sally acts like Nick walks on water(albeit with all the joy and lightness of a pallbearer) while treating  Adam like he’s a venomous sake. It’s hard to watch. I want Nick to lose because I am sick unto vomiting of his I’m a Dad! bullshit and very much uninterested in watching him beat his chest over his supposed virility.

Now, a confession: I may have taken liberties with Lucy’s and Daniel’s conversation in my recap. I deployed a device called wishful thinking. As far as I know, Daniel never tried to smother Phyllis in Georgia. But he should have.

Sally treats Nick Like a fond father/bedwarmer

On 2/20/2023 at 6:46 PM, Aurora2 said:

Nate has often had a dull, professorial, sometimes egotistcal and usually serious tone which gives him gravitas at business meetings - but which also shown him to miss the mark at small talk and attempts to tell jokes.

When compared to Nick, Nate is the stodgy professor and Nick is the frat boy jock. 

Mops ideal partner and luvah.

5 hours ago, gingerella said:

It would be fun it the father was 'neither', wouldn't it?

I know! She walked past Victor and his sheer virility made her pregnant. Lily better make a wide circle.

1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

I heard you could get pregnant from a toilet seat or from swimming in a pool, so who knows?

Syphilis too...so I hear

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

How long till Billy sinks Ja-Boat, burns down the building. Hires Chelsea so they can contaminate all the elevators anew. Comes up with a skunk urine based musk cologne. He and Vyle put Jack into a nursing home. Turns the lab into a meth factory.

"I'm not Butt Bisquit, I AM the danger!" 

><><><

I'd like Phil to go to Chance and they plot to actually bring down Jeremy. Efficiently this time. If Phil gets into danger and Diane proves to be scum that would be great.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Co-sign your rage with this storyline. Teen mom here @ 18 y/o, listened to everyone tell me how messed up my and my child's lives were going to be, 54 years later I am a nurse with a MS in psych (that I finished at age 38) my "child"  just retired after 35 years in the US Navy. So, Sally's current angst is quite off putting to me. She started out in GC as a quirky, creative, independent woman that has literally been reduced now to every trope about weak women that the MWT's could resurrect from their file cabinets labelled "Scripts: 1980-1999." They would have me believe because she is pregnant, and she doesn't know "who da daddy?"she has become reduced to living on tenterhooks. It's 2023. The issue here is not the father's identity, show, the issue is we want the Sally we knew, liked, and respected to be the mother, not this ridiculous version you are trying to foist off on us now. 

That's amazing @Julyolo! You have a lot to be proud of.

And I co-sign everything you said! It's so disappointing that they've taken this route with Sally. She was fun and interesting and had mad chemistry with Adam. The two of them could have shaken up Genoa City but instead we get this. And now she'll forever be a target of Victor Newman's malignant narcissism and psychopathic vindictiveness ... and she'll take it, just like every other character on this show. So stupid.

• Like 12
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I think I've discovered the source material for the Sally baby storyline. 

It's based on the Paul Anka, "She's Having My Baby" philosophy of baby birthin', Daddy Knows Best and Momma's barefoot and cookin in the kitchen.  Baby's a trophy to Daddy.

Finally, a storyline you can hum along to.....

Next week on The Young and the Restless, the show delves into why letting women vote leads to infertility, mannishness and an inabilty to read a recipe.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, boes said:

I think I've discovered the source material for the Sally baby storyline. 

It's based on the Paul Anka, "She's Having My Baby" philosophy of baby birthin', Daddy Knows Best and Momma's barefoot and cookin in the kitchen.  Baby's a trophy to Daddy.

Finally, a storyline you can hum along to.....

Next week on The Young and the Restless, the show delves into why letting women vote leads to infertility, mannishness and an inabilty to read a recipe.

Wow. I mean. Wow. I'd never heard this song before and I'm 54 years old. It's like a bad SNL skit.

One step forward, two steps back. It's sickening.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3