Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Diane has a great smile as does Jack. Jack reminds me of Smiling Jack, a comic strip and comic book hero of the early 30’s to the early 70’s. He was very charismatic and he was able to rescue damsels in distress.  

WTF?  The monkeys with a keyboard are trying to compare the male and female stress of having a baby?  By far the stress on the woman is not even close to the stress on the man.  That man might have mental stress but the woman has mental and physical stress.  There was a time when Sally was looking forward to having a baby with Wyatt and now the monkeys with a keyboard are turning Sally into a nervous reck. If you didn’t really want to get pregnant Sally, then you should have been more diligent about taking your birth control pills and making Banana Breath and or Adam put a helmet on his soldier. 

Banana Breath, you insufferable piece of 💩. You’ve committed to being there for Sally and the baby but you are not sure of where you stand with her GFY.  Great acting Banana Breath, Sally tells you that the baby could be Adam’s and all you can manage is a vacant stare. I guess it takes a minute for his pea brain to register what Sally said. 

Cruella Cruella Cruella, you are as obvious as the nose on Nostrils face that your intentions from the get go was seducing Natey Nate Nate. I guess her boney knees and the peek a poo top on her dress was not enough so she had to use the alcohol approach. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Billy: Is this waiter trying to get a good tip outta my unemployed ass?

Chelsea: Is this a date? We’ve both been around the block so many times we know every crack in the sidewalk, but I’m still so confused.

Billy: When I date someone, they know it. And so does their therapist, usually within 24 hours.

Chelsea: Come on, Billy. I don’t even know why I tried to end my own life when Victoria’s was right there for the taking. Work with me.

Billy: We’re going Dutch. What does that tell you? LOL!

Chelsea: What if that server knows us? And tells your family?

Billy: You’re right. What I need to do is make a giant ass of myself, call attention to our not-date and imply that the server is an unprofessional motormouth.

Chelsea: Nightcap?

Billy: Is that what the kids are calling it these days? God, I’m funny.

Chelsea: You know me better than anyone.

Billy: I saw your soul, Chelsea. I may have even inhaled part of it with my giant nostrils.

@@@@@@@@@

Victoria: Hello my fellow professional. I’m giggling and plying you with Scotch to help us think inside my box - outside the box.

Natey Nate Nate: Devon never gave me Scotch. He’s too much of a wuss to make a boss move like that.

Victoria: Right? They wasted your massive reserve of self regard at Chancellor Winters. They’d never try to destroy Tucker McCall by luring a vague gaming concept into the fold.

Nate: The complete lack of innovation is itself an innovation. We can use my secret weapon.

Victoria: I thought you’d never offer.

Nate: It’s Audra.

Victoria: Oh, well, hey, don’t you hate it that people can’t accept what ruthless, successful powerhouses we have to be?

Nate: Now you’re talking my love language. 

@@@@@@@@

Jack: I’m going to be insufferably saccharine for the rest of this episode. Look away, NinjaPenguins.

Diane: So, uh, is anyone else here? Are there any Abbotts due home? Where’s the maid tonight?

Jack: No, no and out. Why?

Diane: Oh, it’s not like I’m going to murder you, bury you behind the pool house and take off with that half million Stark inexplicably left behind. Just curious.

Jack: Here, have a priceless family heirloom. It’s a magical emerald necklace of love. I must now fall into my tiresome pattern of moving way too fast with my current lady while plying her with sugary bromides

Diane: I just want to enjoy the present. This teardrop shaped present in particular, which will definitely not somehow end up in Jeremy Stark’s vengeful hands.

@@@@@@@@@

Nick: It’s me, Sally. Again! Actually I kind of never left. I’ve been living in a maintenance closet and washing my junk with Windex.

Sally: *must put on happy face*

Nick: I brought snacks. Healthy snacks. As the incubator of my seed, you shall now be treated as the delicate and sacred vessel some of our fossilized audience members believe you to be.

Sally: I’m not sure I’m into this whole motherhood thing.

Nick: Let’s sit down and talk about this. I’m going to put a “father talking to his daughter” vibe out there. Now, of course you’re into motherhood. All women are. Even if you think you aren’t, you are. I didn’t know shit when Noah was born and look at him now.

Sally: I’m sorry. I can’t seem to lose this ‘starring in a hostage video’ expression.

Nick: I hear you when you say you’re worried about how a bad childhood might affect your parenting and I’mma rumble right past it all to paint a rosy portrait of baybeez straight out of the 50s.

Sally: You’re so amazing. So supportive. So suffocating.

Adam: Man, fuck these clowns.

Sally: I have to tell you something. It’s about the baby.

Nick: Hey, I’m here to carry the burden with you. Did you know that every time some chick has my kid, I house a party pizza, chug some coffee and rip a line of Dulcolax off a mirror, take up residence in the restroom closest to labor and delivery and squeeze out my own seven pounder? Sometimes I name it.

Sally: Adam is probably the father.

Nick: I don’t mind raising his kids.

DEAD! You win the internet today. And thank you! You have no idea how much I needed the laugh this gave me 🤣

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

When they played that cheesy music during the Nate/Vicboria scenes, I knew what was coming. Or is it, Who Was Coming? My version of this storyline includes them eventually doing the nasty couch dance, Nate inevitably screwing up on the job to the point Victor demands that he’s fired, Nate suing NE for hostile work environment, sexual harassment and wrongful termination, Nate threatening to use Sally and Adam’s previous tryst as part of his case, and finally Adam being re-installed as CEO of NE.

Sally had to tell Nick that Adam might be the father? Boy is he stupid. I’m disappointed that Sally would continue to sleep with a guy who appears to make her skin crawl.

I actually like Jack and Diane. I’ll enjoy them until her son by Jeremy Stark arrives.

From what I could tell of Billy and Chelsea through the fast forwarding squiggly lines… gross and boring.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Friends, Preverts, lend me your ears ~

Is there anything more insufferable, more cloying, nee dare I say more nauseating than Jack Abbott in love? When lil' Jackie is calling the shots it's stomach churningly gross.

Speaking of gross, how is it an erotic, sexy turn on talking about being pregnant and how the kid will be raised? After that talk that Sally had with the Gorilla re: the fetus, then they start eating each other's faces? WTAF? 

And don't get me started on MoP trying to seduce Natey Nate Dumb as a Plate. 'It's a 25 year old single malt' my ass, you stupid ninny. And the way every time Nate takes a swig he juts out his elbow and lifts his pinky finger was...hilarious! Well that and the fact that MoP knows in advance that she needs to get a dude blind drunk to get with her bony ass. That moment when Mop.lurched at Nate and they were grinding their faces together...🤮

Oh and JackAss? You don't just whisk someone off to the Met Ball you fucking tool! I highly doubt that Anna Wintour and her minion squad have anyone from Genoa City on their seating chart...🙄

And then there's Manjaw and her amazing recovery from a suicide attempt! Only 3 days in hospital and the bitch is cured and ready to dispense mental health help to the good citizens of GC!

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Oh and JackAss? You don't just whisk someone off to the Met Ball you fucking tool! I highly doubt  that Anna Wintour and her minion squad have anyone from Genoa City on their seating chart

But but Diane would be wearing a Marchetti gown straight out of.the fashion capital of the world Genoa City! They designed the.green monstrosity that Lauren was wearing.last week.to.accept her award!

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
8 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

There was a time when Sally was looking forward to having a baby with Wyatt and now the monkeys with a keyboard are turning Sally into a nervous reck. If you didn’t really want to get pregnant Sally, then you should have been more diligent about taking your birth control pills and making Banana Breath and or Adam put a helmet on his soldier.

Sally and Wyatt wanted to start a family, but due to other drama they never actually got that far. They were in love at the time so that would-be pregnancy was in a different context that this unplanned one. This is Sally's first actual pregnancy.

This brings me to the Tick Tock theory. Let's see, the last pregnancy on this show resulted in baby Doom - a Tick. That means the next pregnancy should be a Tock - sorry Sally. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 5

This brings me to the Tick Tock theory. Let's see, the last pregnancy on this show resulted in baby Doom - a Tick. That means the next pregnancy should be a Tock - sorry Sally. 

Or perhaps the baby Mariah and Tessa are trying to adopt will be the Tock. I'm rooting for new Baby Newman because I want Sally and Adam to be permanently connected.

Oh and JackAss? You don't just whisk someone off to the Met Ball you fucking tool! I highly doubt that Anna Wintour and her minion squad have anyone from Genoa City on their seating chart...🙄

Hee. By that point I had pretty much zoned out on the Jack & Diane schmoopiness so I missed the silly Met Ball reference. But I could see the Marchetti brand still having enough clout to warrant an invite. Diane's not gonna be striking poses on the red carpet though. She's a nobody and in the relative scheme of things so is Jack. They'd probably have to go in the side door, lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Sally and Wyatt wanted to start a family, but due to other drama they never actually got that far. They were in love at the time so that would-be pregnancy was in a different context that this unplanned one. This is Sally's first actual pregnancy.

If I remember correctly, Wyatt was with Flo when Sally was faking her death and moved in with Wyatt. Flo allowed it but Sally wanted Wyatt to give her a sympathy fuck in order to get pregnant and trap Wyatt into marriage. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 5

I haven’t watched Friday’s episode and based on all your comments I really don’t want to.

All it would take for Nick to go up in my esteem would be for him to say to Sally “You know, you don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want to”.

The woman seems miserable about this pregnancy. 

But of course from your comments he seems to be doing the opposite…of course..

Edited by lgprimes
Wrong word
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, gingerella said:

And don't get me started on MoP trying to seduce Natey Nate Dumb as a Plate. 'It's a 25 year old single malt' my ass, you stupid ninny. And the way every time Nate takes a swig he juts out his elbow and lifts his pinky finger was...hilarious! Well that and the fact that MoP knows in advance that she needs to get a dude blind drunk to get with her bony ass. That moment when Mop.lurched at Nate and they were grinding their faces together...🤮

What a weird, awkward scene that was! 

Whatever the writing, directing and acting were going for here just didn't work for me.

Maybe the scene would have been better if Nate had shown a spark of attraction leading up the kiss.  But instead we went way too abruptly from Nate showing no attraction to joining in on the kiss initiated by Victoria. The lack of leadup on his part led to a disconnect making me wonder why they were smashing lips.

I had more than a few eye-rolling moments watching Victoria's libido making its moves on Nate.  Her taking such an obvious lead just reinforced the boss-employee dynamic at work here.

14 hours ago, boes said:

That caramel corn Nick brought Sally is undoubtedly less saccharine than Jack and Diane's big night.  Here's hoping Mrs. Martinez took a special moment back in the kitchen for them, too.

I think Jack and Diane ate all of Harrison's cookies.  I'm sure Mrs Martinez was very busy. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

So I am on Christmas Eve episode. And I am stunned at the chemistry between Sharon and Tucker in their very first meeting since he returned. This is the first time in a looooooooooong time that Sharon has been in a scene where the sparks just fly razzledazzle wow whoa! I hope show gets Sharon out of that coffee shop and into Tucker’s orbit. They don’t even have to be a couple they are just that good together.

UO, I love Audra.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

So I am on Christmas Eve episode. And I am stunned at the chemistry between Sharon and Tucker in their very first meeting since he returned. This is the first time in a looooooooooong time that Sharon has been in a scene where the sparks just fly razzledazzle wow whoa! I hope show gets Sharon out of that coffee shop and into Tucker’s orbit. They don’t even have to be a couple they are just that good together.

UO, I love Audra.

Yes to Sharon and Tucker They are light and smooth. The writers sure are poor matchmakers. So many couples are eew-ish. Oh, another character who is chemistry-free with anyone (besides Victoria) at this point is Nick.

I am also starting to not mind Audra; would not mind seeing her wreak havoc on…let’s see…Devon and Abby, Phyllis and anyone, Billy and Chelsea, Sally and Nick, Sharon and Chance, etc. 

Is there any hope of Diane staying; and settling into happily-ever-after with Jack? They could bring style and class (looks wise) to the show. Nicki is tacky and Victor is fading. Bless their hearts. 😻

Edited by Kemper
Spelling
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

If I remember correctly, Wyatt was with Flo when Sally was faking her death and moved in with Wyatt. Flo allowed it but Sally wanted Wyatt to give her a sympathy fuck in order to get pregnant and trap Wyatt into marriage. 

^This came later. This was after the second time that Wyatt left Sally for Flo. That's when Sally lost it. Sally and Wyatt had been happy together when Flo and her mother (who was Wyatt's mother Quinn's BFF) came to town. Wyatt proposed to Sally in between the two times he left her for Flo. Messy.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

I think the actress who plays Sally is very good and is a believable character. However, the stuttering and halting way she speaks really puts me off. It takes me out of the scene and irritates me. It’s like she’s not sure what she wants to say or what should come next in the sentence. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 2/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, boes said:

Good advice, though.  Nick says babies make everything better. 

Little late to the discussion as I spent yesterday cleaning my keyboard.  Excellent posts! You go, Preverts!

Nick can take a flying leap with his crap about how great it is to have babies.  He still doesn't go home to the child he has living with him and the nanny.  Not only does he not work, he doesn't parent.  And he keeps saying he will be there for Sally when (not if) she has the baby.  And how will that work out?  Will he dump the kid on the nanny? (Survey says:  yes)  Not once has he proposed marriage or financial help (she's still not working, right?  Unemployment pay for that hotel room?)  I wouldn't keep banging him, Sally, until he puts a ring on it.

Fun note:  When Nick came bringing wholesome foods (carmel corn?) and he had to shout the list through the door, the first thing he mentioned was 'bananas'.  I know they read these posts. lol.

On 2/3/2023 at 8:52 PM, gingerella said:

Is there anything more insufferable, more cloying, nee dare I say more nauseating than Jack Abbott in love?

I just look at the suit.  (And that man looks damn fine in a tux!)   I love me some men in suits.  No need to talk, just stand there.

23 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

The lack of leadup on his part led to a disconnect making me wonder why they were smashing lips.

They were shitfaced drunk!  I watched the bottle go halfway and said to myself "no good will come of this".  Figure they are swilling on an empty stomach at an incredible rate.  Taking shots instead of sipping.  I don't quite get Vic's interest in Nate, but if it frees Elena, I'm in.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I think the actress who plays Sally is very good and is a believable character. However, the stuttering and halting way she speaks really puts me off. It takes me out of the scene and irritates me. It’s like she’s not sure what she wants to say or what should come next in the sentence. 

I agree she is a very good actress.  She is quite believable and while she does halt her words sometimes I feel it adds to the credibility of real life conversations.  Shows she is not just reading lines in perfect order or as written.  It can however be overdone.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I don’t understand the big “announcement” to Nick that Adam could be the baby’s father. I mean, I know he’s dim… but she did confess the day she slept with Adam, and if I’m recalling correctly he went right in for sloppy seconds. So I have been under the impression that he’s been aware all along that it could be either one of their’s  kid.

• Like 15
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1. I wish Show had just let Nick and Sally be a great example of a male/female friendship, because frankly, I like their talks. There is caring between them, and Nick gives her good advice. I just don't see romantic chemistry between them. Being in love with Adam and best friends with Nick could have been a good twist on the overly done "Who's the Daddy, this brother or that one" storyline. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

Devon maybe egocentric but Jill’s ego out trumps Devon’s. Lily is no wallflower when it comes to egos either.  Jill when you’re a billionaire, like Devon, what’s a lucrative buyout?  Money is not an issue but Devon’s self respect and integrity is the issue.  In a sense, Devon is helping Daniel not hurting him. CW, being publicly held, Daniel’s gaming platform can be scrutinized by shareholders.  Daniel you are a bias idiot. Devon is breaking Lily’s heart?  No Daniel, Lily is breaking Devon’s heart. 

Yes Sally, it was only one time with Adam but one time is all you need just ask Sage.

Sally you can say it’s over with Adam a thousand times but I don’t believe it.  I also don’t believe Banana Breath that he will stand by her no matter what. I get the feeling that he wouldn’t be sad, at all, if Adam was the father. 

I could see Adam and Tucker as friends because at some level, they are birds of a feather.  

Mariah and Tessa as adorable as usual. I’m putting a small bet on them naming the baby Cassie.  I’m wondering whose last name it will be. Will it be Porter or Copeland?  I don’t believe that the last names, of the married couple has been, disclosed. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I see TSJ likes to ad-lib in his scenes and MG had an honest laugh there. We need more of this because whatever is written on the page is trite, for example:

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

@@@@@@@

Tessa: Baby. Baby? And also, baby.

Mariah: Baby. Baby names. Baaaayyybbbbyyy.

Tessa: Sometimes I think we’re on a different, better show. Baby.

@@@@@@

Right on the heels of more damn baby scenes.

They even made my Jill sound so ridiculous I had to skip most of her lines. 

Edited by Desperado
Missing word
  • Like 12
  • Love 4

Sally:  It is possible that Adam may be the father but I only had sex with him that one time in December. Nothing since then.

Nick: not to worry. I sprayed my super monster spray all over you. The baby has got to be mine.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I see TSJ likes to ad-lib in his scenes and MG had an honest laugh there. We need more of because whatever is written on the page is trite, for example:

Yes ! 
....it was Mark laughing, not Adam 

I loved it 😀

• Like 10
  • Love 5

Has anyone (Nick, Chloe, the doctor) bothered to ask Sally if she WANTS to hav a baby? Or explained that she doesn’t HAVE to have a baby? Abortion may not be legal in Wisconsin, but she has the resources to fly anywhere and terminate the pregnancy if that’s her choice. I feel like she’s just resigned to having a baby because she’s pregnant, without any consideration to what she really wants.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Has anyone (Nick, Chloe, the doctor) bothered to ask Sally if she WANTS to hav a baby? Or explained that she doesn’t HAVE to have a baby? Abortion may not be legal in Wisconsin, but she has the resources to fly anywhere and terminate the pregnancy if that’s her choice. I feel like she’s just resigned to having a baby because she’s pregnant, without any consideration to what she really wants.

There is no reason why Sally, with all her smarts and experience, would not even envision the abortion option except for sensibilities/cowardice of the writers/producers/whatever so it comes out as a lack of agency. Pretty gross.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2

^ I agree .  Sally is definitely not happy about the pregnancy. She is scared of whether she is capable of taking care of it and how it will change her life. There is no way she would not have given it a thought. I am saying this and I am pro life , but that is my personal choose and I can definitely understand someone else considering it. I am losing respect for these writers because they take the cowards way out every time.

No wonder they are losing younger audiences. I think young viewers could identify with the angst of whether deciding to keep a baby, give it up or abort it. 

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Sally: Speak, boy! Who’s a good monkey?

Nick: Look, Sally, it’s no secret that I was voted ‘Most Likely to Get My Melon Stuck in a Bannister’ during my senior year in high school. And, like, did you know I sorta stumbled into a bear trap once? Oh man. I was lucky to escape before that bear came back and found my rump ready to roast. Long story short - I did learn that hammertoes are dead sexy.

Sally: I simply don’t understand why I radiate such a tragic aura all the time.

Nick: Just saying that I might be thick as a brick, but I still figured out that Adam may have won the ol’ Spermathon.

Sally: Oh woe is me! Oh, cruel fate! Why would life bless me with a good looking, smart child with someone I have mad chemistry with when I could have a little Summer of my own?

Nick: Been here, done that. Got the t-shirt and the kid. How ‘bout I tuck you in with that creepy dad-daughter vibe I’ve perfected?

Sally: Should I tell Adam?

Nick: Probably. It’ll be less stressful on my sacred seed.

@@@@@@@

Jill: Devon is such a dick.

Lily: Devil’s advocate, but maybe Devon isn’t a total dick? Like he’s not at the level of dick Nate thinks he is.

Jill: Disagree. As a skilled practitioner, Nate is an expert on dick behavior.

Lily: I know way too many dicks.

Jill: Devon’s dick is currently in a legal vise. He can’t just take his balls and go home.

@@@@@@@

Tucker: I’m starting a Genoa City chapter of Soap Opera Pariahs. You in?

Adam: Do I get one of those sweet black turtlenecks?

Tucker: Slow your roll, junior. This isn’t a black t-shirt of virility, soaking in old man sweat and on paunch patrol. No, this is the uniform of the suave asshole. Let me tell you about some of the charming skullduggery I’ve been perpetrating.

Adam: Quality shenanigans, sir. Check this out though; the woman I love is dating a family member. She’s probably waiting for him to club a mammoth and drag it back to the cave as we speak.

Nick: Woah. My ears are burning. Anyhoo, look at you two reprobates hanging out. Oh, and before I forget, thanks for that word of the day calendar, Adam.

Tucker: If you ever need a back up surrogate father when Jack’s out of town, call  me, bud.

Adam: Well, big brother, since we’re getting along, what’s up with Sally? She always looks like she just sucked a warm mayonnaise popsicle. You didn’t show her your X-rated shadow puppet show Jurassic Prick, did you?

Nick: How dare you. That was special between Sage and me. 

@@@@@@@

Tessa: Baby. Baby? And also, baby.

Mariah: Baby. Baby names. Baaaayyybbbbyyy.

Tessa: Sometimes I think we’re on a different, better show. Baby.

@@@@@@

Daniel: I’m kinda stressed out these days, Devon. Could be your dickishness is the cause.

Devon: Is this about your trite, creatively bankrupt gaming idea being on hold because I realized the IPO is dumb as shit?

Daniel: If you just give Lily everything she wants, my Super Mario Bros. meets Up With People ripoff can hit the market. It’s my life. That and my kid.

Devon: You don’t know the whole story, big guy. I’m starting to think you want to get into my sister’s unmentionables, tbh.

Lily: Hey. Is there any way I can make things worse?

Devon: Come work at my company. We’ll carry on Neil’s legacy that way.

Lily: This is just a loyalty test. I don’t fall for dick tricks and don’t you dare bring up Billy.

Devon: Family, my ass. 

Lily: Good news, Daniel! Jill gave Omega Sphere the green light and then lit a big pile of money on fire. Weird but amazing, right?

OK--just GENTLY lower the top of my casket!

• LOL 16

Tucker and Adam. There's Grade A Trouble waiting to happen and I am here for it.

The way Jill's bangs were hanging over her forehead made her look like she had a unibrow, lol. Production must've noticed because in later scenes the bangs were kept out of the way.

"Mom jokes." Is that a thing? Unfortunately I thought Tessa and Mariah were too cutesy by half today.

Meh, Jill is not the corporate mentor Lily needs, IMO. And I bet if you asked the Abbotts about Jill's tenure running Jabot, they'd say she should keep their family's company's name out of her braggart mouth.

Yeah, no, I didn't need to see Nick tucking in his junk as he zipped up his pants. Whatever he's got down there can't be that big.

"Hope spring eternal." Seriously, Tucker, you can do better than sappy platitudes. But you can certainly deadpan like nobody's business.

Sigh, Sally's plan is to get a paternity test before she tells Adam she's pregnant. I'm impressed at the way she's managing to be both shady and a naif.

Everly, Emerson, or Tuesday. Nope, nope, and nope. I'm hoping we can get a baby with a "normal" name this time.

Checkmate, Lily. Devon is just shooting down your illogical arguments about the merger for sport now. Oh well.🙄

• Like 11
  • Love 7

Show had me worried there for a while today.  Sally really needs to be far more considerate of Nick's feelings than she was today.   After all, he's the one who's going to stressed and worried for the next 7 months or so.  Not to mention, being run ragged by all those trips to the 7/11 as well as remembering to lock Christian in the garage when he's at Sally's hotel room playing Romper Room.

All Sally's doing is being pregnant and at the end of it all, going through the miracle of childbirth. NICK is the one whose feelings need to be protected at all costs. The man is delicate, for God's sake.

I don't know WHAT Show is even thinking.

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, no, I didn't need to see Nick tucking in his junk as he zipped up his pants. Whatever he's got down there can't be that big.

That's where he keeps his hand puppet.  You know, the one he plays with at the office, in the elevator, in the car, waiting for his order at the coffee shop, crossing the street, breathing, whistling a happy tune, etc.  He calls it Mr. Howdy.  Poor thing was dying for a breath of fresh air.

I loved the Adam and Tucker Show!  That's what I call chemistry.

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, boes said:

I loved the Adam and Tucker Show!  That's what I call chemistry.

Which is why it’ll be the last time we see them together, as with Sharon who went back to zero chemistry scene mates in a flash.

Very disheartening.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Everly, Emerson, or Tuesday. Nope, nope, and nope. I'm hoping we can get a baby with a "normal" name this time.

I vote for "Calamity Jane".

19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

In a sense, Devon is helping Daniel not hurting him. CW, being publicly held, Daniel’s gaming platform can be scrutinized by shareholders.

Good point.  Since there seems to be no working platform of the game, and the Chief Gamer Expert is off in sunny Portugal, if the IPO comes first Omega Sphere might just never happen.

19 hours ago, Desperado said:

Right on the heels of more damn baby scenes.

Annnnd...a phone call from donor-mom who is in labor.  Maybe they can work out the name problem on the way to the delivery.  My money says the mom is going to recant and keep the baby.  Then they can adopt Sally's spawn.  What fun!  Especially if Adam is the father and Sharon finds out.  Good times ahead.

Question:  Since we know that Mariah can carry a child (See:  Baby Doom Bowie) why didn't she and Tessa go in vitro?  I missed that discussion.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Watched the show live today. Yay?

Diane has been granted some closet space and a drawer at the Abbott manse. Hmm. Jack acts like he's in stop and go traffic with her but Diane's biding her time in the passenger seat. Eyes on the prize!

Sally says she's going to use both Nick and Adam's DNA samples for paternity testing. I am happy with that decision.

Oh wow, Victoria got her hair did. Looked nice, I thought. Meanwhile, she said, "Nothing worth taking is ever easy." Yeah like when the guy has been pretending to be dying and your brother has to kill him so your family can keep the fortune they took from him.

Nate's guilty conscience about drunk kissing his boss ==> nooner. Poor Elena. Wait until she finds out why her man was so hot for her bod all of a sudden.

Aw, Jack, you should've just sent a video text. Confronting Victor in person hasn't ever been your forte.

Chloe, ugh, you never stop needing to shut up. I cannot understand why Sally trusts you or considers you a friend. Adam possibly being her baby daddy isn't your problem unless you make it one.

SO IT WAS CHLOE'S IDEA! Of course it was. Deliberately not giving Adam a heads-up about Sally's pregnancy is shady and Chloe knows it.

Tessa stopping by to see Elena was odd to me. Are they galpals like that?

Diane told Jack the stuff she left in CA can stay there. Are the writers laying the groundwork for that spumored secret kid with Jeremy? <fingers crossed>

Victoria pretty much told Nate she didn't really consider their kiss an issue. Ruh roh. Nate's likely about to become a Newman plaything but she has to let him think it's his choice.

Geez, Tessa, take a parenting class; it's not rocket science. One way or another your and Mariah's child will survive despite your ignorance.

Wait, what? Sally, noooo! And Nick should know better because Phyllis only testing one guy's DNA during her WTD? situation is how Jack ended up thinking Summer was his daughter--for a while anyway. IMO this approach is not fair to Adam and will surely blow up in Sally's face at some point.

Yikes, Victoria is trying to compromise Nate wrt to the Newmans' scheme against Tucker and he's too stupid to realize it. The terms "fall guy" and "stalking horse," Nate. Look into them.

Question:  Since we know that Mariah can carry a child (See:  Baby Doom Bowie) why didn't she and Tessa go in vitro?  I missed that discussion.

Mariah felt too traumatized after what she went through with Bowie. And Tessa thought being pregnant would hurt her music career or something so she wasn't willing to carry their child either. Plus, the MWTs never simply turn right when they can make three left turns instead.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Jill: Devon is such a dick.

Lily: Devil’s advocate, but maybe Devon isn’t a total dick? Like he’s not at the level of dick Nate thinks he is.

Jill: Disagree. As a skilled practitioner, Nate is an expert on dick behavior.

Lily: I know way too many dicks.

image.png.1d317b238f69ee10ce46162ce994b81b.png

• LOL 10

How much longer can Sally wear tight leather pants?  Until she can’t, Sally will continue to look amazing.  Green leather pants 👍👍

Was it wise to tell Chloe about taking a paternity test. I would bet my bottom dollar that Chloe will make sure that the test results will be that Banana Breath will be the father.  I hate it when someone talks for someone else. Chloe is the worst because she really knows nothing about how Adam thinks and her position is only a bias retort.  Talk about pity handouts, Chloe should know about that subject because she has received quite a few of them herself.  

Tessa Tessa Tessa, if you really want to be there and the baby is actually close to being born, then you and Mariah should have just taken that flight because time is of the essence.  

Sure Banana Breath will stand by Sally because he’s been through this before with Sage. My question is that does Sally know that Adam is Christian’s biological father?  

Of course Cruella wants Natey Nate Nate’s “input” 😜

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Were these loose ends ever tied up?

Whatever happened to Stitch?

What happened to Tessa's  modeling career?

Did Tara ever go on trial or is she still in a holding cell?

Did Danny ever say goodbye or is he still in GC?

Why did we get introduced to Audra lost a baby story, only to drop it immediately?

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2

Damn, Victoria wasn’t even TRYING to be subtle about her desire. I so want Nate to file a sexual harassment suit against her, but after watching that final scene, he’s looking mighty pleased with himself so he’ll likely go along with whatever she wants. Because he’s a moron.

and speaking of morons, hi Chloe. This chick seriously needs a big, honking dose of STFU and MYOB. ‘Nick is an amazing father.’ ‘Nick will support you no matter what,’ ‘Do NOT tell Adam, just hope the baby is Nick’s.’ Why do I imagine she’ll be only too happy to switch the tests if it turns out that Adam is the father? Didn’t she do that at least once before? I wasn’t watching but I’m sure I remember reading comments about it.

I truly, deeply need this whole ‘Tucker is in debt up to his eyeballs’ story to be a rumor he started himself so he could lure Victor/Victoria in and grab NE for himself.  Then he can hire Adam as CEO and they can throw the whole damn family out on their collective asses. 

Still like Adam and Jack. But I hate how naive Jack is when it comes to Kyle. ‘I talked to him and he swore he had nothing to do with Victor….but yeah, come to think of it, Victor did seem to know an awful lot about your performance.’ I understand not wanting to believe your son could or would betray you like that, but it’s not like he hasn’t done it before. And he’s made his disdain for Adam perfectly clear to Jack and the rest of the free world.

so Delphine (really Josh? Stealing from OLTL. Couldn’t you find another name?) wasn’t really in labor and now Tessa is seeking Elena’s advice about motherhood. I guess it was nice that she at least sought out a medical professional.

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Damn, Victoria wasn’t even TRYING to be subtle about her desire. I so want Nate to file a sexual harassment suit against her, but after watching that final scene, he’s looking mighty pleased with himself so he’ll likely go along with whatever she wants. Because he’s a moron.

and speaking of morons, hi Chloe. This chick seriously needs a big, honking dose of STFU and MYOB. ‘Nick is an amazing father.’ ‘Nick will support you no matter what,’ ‘Do NOT tell Adam, just hope the baby is Nick’s.’ Why do I imagine she’ll be only too happy to switch the tests if it turns out that Adam is the father? Didn’t she do that at least once before? I wasn’t watching but I’m sure I remember reading comments about it.

I truly, deeply need this whole ‘Tucker is in debt up to his eyeballs’ story to be a rumor he started himself so he could lure Victor/Victoria in and grab NE for himself.  Then he can hire Adam as CEO and they can throw the whole damn family out on their collective asses. 

Chloe never switched paternity tests, but she did hard-core convince Chelsea to tell Dylan he was Conor's father.  And that was before Delia's death, so she had no good reason to hate Adam at that point.  When Dylan learned the truth, he had some PTSD meltdown and kidnapped Conor.  Way to go, Chloe.

Did I see Nate roll his eyes when Victoria suggested they have more brainstorming sessions?  

I can't get over what they've done to Sally.  She was such a fun character worthy of rooting for.  Nick's funk has turned her into a crushing bore.  And for what?  If Adam and Sharon even hinted at rekindling something, Nick would drop Sally in a heartbeat.

Yesterday, while I considered Devon's suggestion to be more of a reasonable solution than a loyalty test, Lily is the one who made it the latter.  She chose her ex-step-mother-in-law over him.  I have never understood Jill's pull to Lily.  There's no history between them pre-Cane that I can think of to explain it.

I'd be all for Tucker and Adam taking over NE.  Victor has to lose at least once, right?  Right?  Oh, crap.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Of all of the annoying, irritating, unbelievable characters on this show, Chloe is my first, second and third choice. I cannot stand to hear her voice any longer.

Not only that, she seems to have a well for lack of a better description, almost a nagging, granny obsession about Sally.I have noticed it--she's so intense when she's around her.  Can't explain it, but the friendship kinda gives  me the creeps.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Didn't Chloe say Cane was Delia's father instead of Billy? Was there a paternity test involved? I can't remember. Chloe never knew her father so she wants everyone else to suffer. 

Oh, that's right!  She didn't switch tests and I think she believed Cane was the father, but that's how we learned that Cane wasn't really Philip.  Cane had vials of Philip's blood, and now I'm thoroughly confused about how that proved he wasn't Delia's father.  But he knew he wasn't the father and pretended to be to avoid being exposed as an imposter.       

Editing to clarify...Cane provided Philip's blood as a sample because he was seeing Lily and he didn't want to be saddled with Chloe and her baby.  But the results came back as a positive match, because Billy and Philip are brothers.  So Cane knew that Billy was the father, but didn't say anything to avoid having his true identity exposed.  If he had given his own DNA, it would not have matched.  One of the more convoluted WTD stories ever!  

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4

I need them to stop showing the flashback of the Natoria kiss. AH is a striking woman but she looks absolutely creepy in that scene.

Sally came to the right place if she needs a paternity test. Nick can make himself the daddy if necessary.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I need them to stop showing the flashback of the Natoria kiss. AH is a striking woman but she looks absolutely creepy in that scene.

Sally came to the right place if she needs a paternity test. Nick can make himself the daddy if necessary.

AH has looked creepy in other scenes with Nate.  In November she invited him to her office to supposedly talk "business" and served booze and leered at the man over her drinks.  Ugly screencaps! 

Her thirstiness had been drawing a lot of board and social media attention for a long time - as has her use of her power to go after  a man in a long term relationship with another woman.  Soapy yes, but it's not looking good on her. 

Interjection over. Carry on with the fun! 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3