Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 3/16/2020

TheView
  • Start Topic

Monday, March 16 – Day of Hot Topics

Tuesday, March 17 – Day of Hot Topics

Wednesday, March 18 — ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams guest co-hosts; Dana Loesch (author, “Grace Canceled”)

Thursday, March 19 — ABC News chief legal analyst Dan Abrams guest co-hosts; Justin Hartley (“This Is Us”)

Friday, March 20 — Day of Hot Topics

Edited by TheView
Lineup changed
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, TheView said:

Wednesday, March 18 – Dana Loesch (author, “Grace Canceled: How Outrage Is Destroying Lives, Ending Debate, and Endangering Democracy”)

In other words, if you don’t agree with me I’ll call you names.

I’m interested to hear from most of the other guests. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

A number of guests I like this week - Evan Rachel Wood, Masie Williams, Adam Lambert, and the Hadestown number. However, I feel that the show will either not be on, or the guests may cancel. The guests for Seth Meyers' show last night canceled.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

Exactly. Apparently, Dana Loesch is afriendofMeghan's, although they had a rather tedious Twitter fight in 2014.

On a Tv show, she also called Messy stupid and ignorant of all things politics, it was a delicious takedown of Megan. She said everything we have said about her on here and they are on the same team. So Megan has always been nasty and obnoxious, incapable of listening to another point of view without taking offense.

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

On a Tv show, she also called Messy stupid and ignorant of all things politics, it was a delicious takedown of Megan. She said everything we have said about her on here and they are on the same team. So Megan has always been nasty and obnoxious, incapable of listening to another point of view without taking offense.

Yes, and MeAgain had the same online ugly fight with Ben Shapiro and now they are besties.  Even her husband dissed her horribly online and she married him.

miss piggy whatever GIF by Sky

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I'm surprised they'll be on this morning.  I was really expecting them not to be, with just about every other talk show in reruns.  I guess it's at least in part because the show is produced by ABC's news division, and obviously all the news channels are still on the air.

Meghan's delusion of grandeur just oozes off of that tweet.

Edited by lusinia
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13

Everybody's smiling when they first sit down....except Meghan.

Sunny's mother runs a school.  Sunny owns a restaurant.  Who knew?

I wish Whoopie would stop telling people to calm down.  Not because people should be panicking, but because without any further elaboration, simply saying "calm down" doesn't convey how seriously the public needs to be taking this virus.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, rollacoaster said:

I agree, Meghan. If I had to be holed up with your husband for an entire weekend, I'd be furious too. 

Her over the top outrage is hilarious. After all the pivoting and deflecting and whataboutism, NOW you mad about how this administration's actions (or the lack) are impacting people? Girl, have SEVERAL seats. 

There aren’t many things I can imagine that are worse than being holed up with Ben Domenech all weekend. Yikes!

• LOL 13
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, rollacoaster said:

Her over the top outrage is hilarious. After all the pivoting and deflecting and whataboutism, NOW you mad about how this administration's actions (or the lack) are impacting people? Girl, have SEVERAL seats. 

It feels like it's because she might be personally affected by it, which is why she's so angry. Anything else, like gun laws and whatnot are dumb and partisan. But since it's now affecting her she wants the government to take action.

• Love 21

I agree with Sara. Biden absolutely does better in smaller settings such as the one last night and town halls. He did great last night. Hopefully the whole “Biden has dementia” bs will stop now. 

Edited by GoldenGirl90
  • Love 22

Sunny, Palin is a woman....

Sunny clarified that not any woman would work, which is what Bernie was saying. He'll probably pick a woman but he wants to make sure that their views align. Which is what Sunny is saying. I think her Bernie hate is blinding her to his answer.

Edited by MeThinkMeNot
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Haleth said:

Sorry, Meg, Dems will be more welcoming of a female VP candidate than Reps. You of all people should know that. 

I haven't watched the show yet. Does Meghan really think a female VP wouldn't benefit the Democratic nominee?

Just now, blondiec0332 said:

I haven't watched the show yet. Does Meghan really think a female VP wouldn't benefit the Democratic nominee?

She was saying if Biden chooses a female VP Trump will dump Pence and pick Nikki Hailey. She thinks Nikki will retain more voters than keeping Pence. 

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, MeThinkMeNot said:

Oh wait....there is a View your Deal. Why would they do this to Greta after her health scares? 

I was thinking the same thing.  I think she should probably be self quarantined.  I did notice, though, that she and Sunny were keeping a distance between them.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sam Spayaid said:

Why would Whoopi still show up but Joy won't?!!!

Whoopi had that serious bout of pneumonia and almost died. What did Joy have that I don't know about?!!

Joy is 77, so, while she's doesn't have health issues, she's at an increased risk age.

Edited by Aileen
  • Love 13

Whoopi had a bit of her hair showing at the beginning, it seems she just hasn't redone her hair. I don't understand their confusion about Bernie saying he would want a progressive women. There is nothing confusing there. He is a progressive so he wants other progressive along with him.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, MeThinkMeNot said:

She didn't do much and I kind of forgot she was on.

I was about to type the same thing. After the first 2 segments I wondered if Sara had spoken at all but she did.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

If the show wanted to have a comforting mental health expert on, Dr. Phil ain't the one.

But..... if you need someone to flog their latest book, promote their wife's skin care line and also plug everything their sons are doing, while constantly reminding you about how qualified he is, how this is NOT his first rodeo and his many glowing accolades, then he IS the one. 

It sounds like Mags and Ben had a smashing weekend - I can just imagine all the bourbon drunk, guns shot and spirited discussions about good Republican values, whilst Mags furiously petted her hair and applied Purell. 

Thanks for clarifying Joy's absence. I am shocked at her age....damn, woman!!! You look GOOD!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Sam Spayaid said:

But..... if you need someone to flog their latest book, promote their wife's skin care line and also plug everything their sons are doing, while constantly reminding you about how qualified he is, how this is NOT his first rodeo and his many glowing accolades, then he IS the one. 

That sounds familiar. 

• LOL 4
56 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Dr. Phil bugs me in general, but today he bugged me more than ever because he kept wiping his nose with his hand! Gross...doesn't he know not to touch his face?!

why they think they need this loser who preys on people's mental issues for drama on his show on to guide us thru this crisis is beyond me

it's not like his show is on ABC, so, why???

• Love 14