Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

God decided He wanted me to watch Jocasta act like a circus clown on live TV after all.  Thanks, God!  My cat peeled out and probably left claw damage in the flooring when I screamed for Donny's win.  I feel so bad that he may have been hurt, and was at the very least probably thinking he was going to stroke out or have heart failure right there on the spot.  If they go ahead with a new HoH competition tonight, I assume it will be endurance, and if so, there is no way Donny will win.  Dammit.

I have to admit there was a part of me that wanted Caleb to win the HoH for this week because I'm ready for more of his stories.  And by stories I mean tales.  Tall tales.  The big kind they tell in Texas.  I hope he gives Donny back his overalls now.  Enough is enough.

Zach is going to be such a nightmare that I may not be able to watch any of the feeds for a few days.  I figure his shirt is already off for the week, and I'm so done with his nipples. 

I loved Julie's use of the word "literally".  I firmly believe that was a little wink to those of us who care.

• Love 3

So based on what I read about the feeds today, Zach is going to temporarily stop trying to pretend to be Will and start pretending to be Dick in making Nicole cry? That should be lots of fun. That Zach, he's such an adorable kook.

So who do you think will win in the finals - Derrick or Frankie? Do you think Frankie starts throwing his sister out there to get jury votes? I no longer think any other final two is possible, regardless of people coming back in the game.

I do have to admire Grodner. She has her eye on her all guy prize, and she's not letting go. Still a dual HOH? Bwahahahahahaha! Welcome to the block, Victoria and Nicole.

But as much as this show sucked (and I turned it off the second Hayden and Donny lost on the first question - dumbasses), and as much as I hated the vote flip, I can't call it rigging. That would make me a hypocrite, because I've always been firm in my belief that the DR can suggest all they want, but these people have free will. While I have no doubt that the DR suggested their ass off to Derrick, in the end it was his decision to flip. Same with Cody. And hell, it paid off big time for them. Congrats.

I really hate these people right now.......when is the next HOH decided?

• Love 2

This season is like a season full of watching the Brigade, just more boring, drawn out, and less organized. I'm not going to quit it, I haven't quit a season yet, but if there was a season that I could just stop watching and not care, it would be this one. Just one power shift, that was all I wanted. Zach is going to be hard to take on the feeds now. I'm sure he'll be gloating and yelling in Nicole's face for awhile until he gets bored.

• Love 7

I seem to recall that HOH is decided later in the evening on DE nights. 

It may not matter, but Donny, Derrick, Cody and Victoria are discussing Christine's lies.  In the meantime, Nicole is fighting with Zach and Christine.  Caleb, help me god, is acting as "the voice of reason." 

ETA, Donny is icing either his thigh or his groin.  

Edited by Thalia

It may not matter, but Donny, Derrick, Cody and Victoria are discussing Christine's lies.  In the meantime, Nicole is fighting with Zach and Christine.  Caleb, help me god, is acting as "the voice of reason." 

Just because Derrick decided to flip on getting Zach out doesn't mean that he doesn't still have Frankie on his radar.  He could decide that it would be better to get Christine out as a way to hinder Frankie since they're clearly aligned. 

But as much as this show sucked (and I turned it off the second Hayden and Donny lost on the first question - dumbasses), and as much as I hated the vote flip, I can't call it rigging. That would make me a hypocrite, because I've always been firm in my belief that the DR can suggest all they want, but these people have free will. While I have no doubt that the DR suggested their ass off to Derrick, in the end it was his decision to flip. Same with Cody. And hell, it paid off big time for them. Congrats.

Well, let me start off by saying that I am beyond disappointed with the results of this double eviction episode.  HUGE letdown in my opinion.  However, I agree that whatever the DR did to encourage the vote flip was not rigging.  I guess I'm more frustrated that the vast majority of these hamsters are so stupid and/or passive that they'll just allow Derrick to play their game for them.  I'm also frustrated that the DR/producers would encourage a flip that would FINALLY cause a minor power shift.  It's been the same people in power week after week  all summer long up until now.  We finally have a chance to shake things up just a little, and the DR squashes it?  For the life of me, I don't understand why.  I don't think that decision will pay off for the producers of this show in the long run.  I for one am tuning out of the televised show for the next few weeks at the very least.  It's just no fun to me to watch the same group of people in power constantly right down to a predictable and boring finish.  No thanks.  I'll keep up to date through this thread and maybe I'll tune in if something interesting FINALLY happens, but until then I'm out.

• Love 5

This season is like a season full of watching the Brigade, just more boring, drawn out, and less organized. I'm not going to quit it, I haven't quit a season yet, but if there was a season that I could just stop watching and not care, it would be this one. Just one power shift, that was all I wanted. Zach is going to be hard to take on the feeds now. I'm sure he'll be gloating and yelling in Nicole's face for awhile until he gets bored.

I literally (TM Cody) sat on my couch, purposely not watching the show, and tried to convince myself that I could just turn it off. That I didn't have to watch it play out. But let's get real, I've watched every single season, and had the feeds since season five. I might hate every second of it, but I'm still this show's bitch.

• Love 6
Holy mothereffin' shit - they're CONTINUING THE DUAL HOH TWIST?!?!?

They hate us.  I  can think of no other explanation.  We hate them.  They know it.  And that was just a giant FU to all of us fans who call them on their bullshit.  Come to think of it, this whole season may be exactly that.

I loved Julie's use of the word "literally".  I firmly believe that was a little wink to those of us who care.

At least they gave us this.

Edited by Newbietunes
  • Love 4

I literally (TM Cody) sat on my couch, purposely not watching the show, and tried to convince myself that I could just turn it off. That I didn't have to watch it play out. But let's get real, I've watched every single season, and had the feeds since season five. I might hate every second of it, but I'm still this show's bitch.

I said something similar and immediately turned on the feeds to see how Nicole was holding up, because the end of the broadcast looked promising. No, I see her in the Beehive Room with Christine, hear both of them sniffle and can only think "These people!" If she falls for this shit, yeah, send her home.

Victoria winning is my best bet at this point to redeem the season. How sad. I don't think Donny has a chance, I don't care about anyone else, and I'm on the "anyone but Frankie" team. I don't even think watching the Detonators/BS turn on each other is going to be that satisfying. 

• Love 2

They hate us.  I  can think of no other explanation.  We hate them.  They know it.  And that was just a giant FU to all of us fans who call them on their bullshit.  Come to think of it, this whole season may be exactly that.

Figures... as this is the first season I decided to get fully involved, and from the start.  (but haven't watched LFs, read updates, or watched eps for a couple weeks now - its that boring - and haven't felt like I'm missing much at all)

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36

Seems like Nicole/Christine friendship is back on.  These houseguests are idiots!  Derrick totally deserves to win.  He's been playing these idiots perfectly.  Sigh.

ETA: Nicole is now apologizing to Christine for throwing her under the bus.

Edited by duskyliterati

I'm fine with the Christine/Nicole friendship being back on. The last thing I want is for them to target each other, as the guys laugh in the background. Now, do I believe they're sincere? Hell, no. But does this benefit both their games? Hell, yes.

• Love 8

I appear to be completely wrong about Nicole and Hayden not being able to avoid seeing that Derrick screwed them. My bad!

While BB8 (and to a lesser extent, 9, but for other reasons) are my all-time lows, I think only BB12 made me stop paying attention for a long period of time, if only because it was just so obvious once Matt went out what was going to happen. And I could see this happening the same thing. The only thing I really can't stand is certainty. BB12 had certainty and so far, so does this season. 

As for "rigging," I suspect that Derrick was always considering flipping the vote as close to the actual vote as possible, so I doubt BB had to do much persuading. 

EDITED TO ADD: Yeah, Katesus7, I meant to note that Nicole would be a moron NOT to try to get close to Christine again. What the hell else is she supposed to do?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3

I don't have a  horse in this race anymore, but I do feel sorry for Nicole because of Zach's plan to treat her like shit just for the hell of it. 

I think Derrick, who is obviously going to win, really wants to take Victoria to the final two with him.  I don't like the guy, but he is playing the best game; besides, there are others I dislike more than him.  I'm so freakin' sick of watching Frankie's over the top bullshit, as well as Zach's.   I cannot stand Christine, with her constant irritating giggling and disrespect for her husband, and I hate Cody for his inappropriate behavior with a married woman.  Wonder what they're going to be like in the jury house with no cameras.  As for Caleb, at least he provides some entertainment with his delusions and tall tales.

I wish they'd fire Grodner.  I hate the double HOH, the Battle of the Block, and the Team America shit.  I don't find any of those twists to be entertaining and wish they'd go back to the way Big Brother was played before that moron took over.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 3

It's actually laughable that the biggest power position this game has....the main component that drives everything about Big Brother since season freakin 2....the HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD, has been completely neutered by its own creators out of some idiotic quest to change the premise of the game we all obviously love.

You've won HOH, congrats, but you can't nominate who you really want because you might lose this stupid battle of the block and then you won't be HOH. So freakin stupid it's maddening.

• Love 8

Derrick already thinking ahead, talking to Victoria to throw the BotB if she gets put up with Nicole or Donny.  He's 3 steps ahead of everyone else.  As much as I hate to say it, he's as smart and wily as Dan Gheesling.

• Love 2

Did you hear Derrick tell Donny that what Nicole was yelling about was true -- regarding she and Hayden being in an alliance with Frankie and Christine? He doesn't miss a beat. Donny's eyes bugged out but I hope he doesn't actually believe it and I hope Nicole tells him the truth about actually being in an alliance with Cody and Derrick.

One of the things that bothered me most for some reason was Caleb wearing Donny's brand new overalls, sent by his family or girlfriend, knowing that he planned to evict him if he won HOH. The only saving grace was that Caleb looked like a total douche in them with that stupid head wrap.

Edited by NeelyO
  • Love 4

I can't believe I am saying this, but Caleb has good intuition he believes the stuff Nicole said to be true because she would not make all of it up because Christine is playing both sides.  While Frankie keeps trying to convince him  otherwise he's not budging. I think if Caleb makes far into the game F5 he will be hard to manipulate.

• Love 1

It makes me laugh though that Caleb thinks he is soooo sexy in those overalls. He definitely is going to become a Sean Cody model post show.

Edited by Morbs

I cannot stand Christine, with her constant irritating giggling and disrespect for her husband, and I hate Cody for his inappropriate behavior with a married woman.  Wonder what they're going to be like in the jury house with no cameras.

I doubt very much that Cody would touch her if he wasn't still in the BB house. She's not exactly on his level in the looks department, not that I'm being shallow, but that's just the way young people think. Cody's one to keep all of his options open because he swings with the slightest breeze. I'm old, so way beyond that type of shallowness. Hell, Donny's hot to me and I'm way older than him.  :-)

Derrick is a weasel. I wonder how he's going to spin his relationship with Victoria to his wife? You can just tell he thinks Victoria is hot. Maybe when he gets home he can use his police techniques to convince the little woman that he was just using Victoria. Such a POS.

• Love 4

Ha Caleb thinks he will an endurance competition and only Hayden would have been the only one to beat him. Clearly  he's never watched the show because he would know most of the endurance competitions don't favor muscular guys. Nicole, Christine or Frankie would probably win an endurance competition. I think Zach would be a toss-up.

• Love 1

So is Zankie dead? Is Zach believing the stuff that Cody, Derrick and Caleb are telling him? What happened to Nicole wanting to backdoor Frankie? I thought that was a real option on her part. I think that's barely been mentioned since the feeds went back on.

On a purely shallow note I was enormously amused (and perhaps a tad tittilated) by Frankie jumping on Cody on a bed when Cody tried to explain why he voted for Nicole to go. Frankie was mock scolding him, cupping his face in his hands and Cody instinctively WRAPPED HIS LEGS around Frankie. Bottom much, Cody? Hee hee.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

Derrick is a weasel. I wonder how he's going to spin his relationship with Victoria to his wife? You can just tell he thinks Victoria is hot. Maybe when he gets home he can use his police techniques to convince the little woman that he was just using Victoria. Such a POS.

Not really sure what you mean by this? What would he have to explain....a friendship? He's never been inappropriate with her.

I referenced this in the episode post, in case any of you notice some repetition, but wanted to ask here if anyone has heard anything about it on the feeds.  It looked to me like Zach quit trying in the POV once Donny was 2nd, behind Zach.  On the show, you could see Zach sitting on top of the ledge or whatever at the far end of his row as Donny won - how long had he been sitting there??  It may be nothing, but it may be that Zach wanted Donny to be able to save himself, and so took himself out of the comp once Donny was ahead of everyone else.  That could be interesting going forward, I thought.  Anyway - has anything been mentioned on the feeds about this?  I'm watching, but doing about seventy-eleven things at the same time...

• Love 2

I doubt very much that Cody would touch her if he wasn't still in the BB house. She's not exactly on his level in the looks department, not that I'm being shallow, but that's just the way young people think. Cody's one to keep all of his options open because he swings with the slightest breeze.

Oh, I totally agree.  Cody wouldn't give Christine the time of day outside the house,  I know his behavior is game related, but it is still disrespectful to her husband.  Her behavior, on the other hand, has nothing to do with game play.  Her husband is still defending her on Twitter, but the shit she's pulling has to hurt. 

• Love 5

It reminds me of the whole Dani Donato situation with Nick and her boyfriend who moved out of were they lived while she was in the house. Cody wants to target Christine this week so all of this flirting she's been doing is pretty much for nothing. By the way I don't think Derrick's plan to put up Victoria with Nicole and have her throw the BoB is a great plan because Nicole will still have a chance to win the veto and take herself off and then Victoria goes home. It will be interesting if production will "favor" Nicole now the producers tend to love these underdog winning all the competition story lines plus if Hayden comes back in the house he can continue his showmance with Nicole. We all know how much they love showmances.

It looked to me like Zach quit trying in the POV once Donny was 2nd, behind Zach.  On the show, you could see Zach sitting on top of the ledge or whatever at the far end of his row as Donny won - how long had he been sitting there??  It may be nothing, but it may be that Zach wanted Donny to be able to save himself, and so took himself out of the comp once Donny was ahead of everyone else.

I saw that as well, Turtle.  I agree he didn't want to win. I think he just didn't fully know what the hell had happened the prior week and didn't want to choose wrong if he won POV.  I suspect he may have kept trying if Hayden was in the lead.

I think Zach just didn't care at that point of the POV. Hayden, Nicole or Donny leaving would be fine by him, why waste any energy?

I don't think the next HOH will be endurance. Those things take forever to put up, because they have to be tested. But doesn't BBAD start in 35 minutes? They might wait until after to do the comp. I'm perfectly happy waking up tomorrow to see that Zach and Frankie won and Christine and Nicole are the targets because that is how this season rolls.

ETA: OK, I turn on the feeds in time to hear Zach say if he lived in a state where gay marriage was possible he would marry "you", but he's not gay. All righty then.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

I can't believe I am saying this, but Caleb has good intuition he believes the stuff Nicole said to be true because she would not make all of it up because Christine is playing both sides. While Frankie keeps trying to convince him otherwise he's not budging. I think if Caleb makes far into the game F5 he will be hard to manipulate.

Caleb has been almost as manipulatable as Zac so far in the game, so I don't see why that would suddenly change.
  • Love 1

At this point, Victoria is playing the best $50,000 game. I think that's the only interesting question left:  Who finishes 2nd.  Cody possibly could take it from her if Derrick at the end knows that he has destroyed Cody as much as he has.

Caleb has been almost as manipulatable as Zac so far in the game, so I don't see why that would suddenly change.

Ah okay I didn't know that since this is the first time in awhile I have been watching the feeds because it's been so boring. I was just surprised he didn't change his position on Christine.

Is HOH going on right now?

I believe so. I wonder if BBAD will be all fish tank this episode.

It's looks like Frankie and Christine may be on the outs with the Detonators. If they formed an alliance with Donny and Nicole that would even up the numbers a bit more, but it really wouldn't matter since Victoria is firmly in Derrick's pocket. Sigh.