Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I worked Mr. Tres Gatos way though Grad school working as a university janitor. There were tons of janitors with BAs quite a lot of the who had Master's degrees and even one Ph.D I was aware of.

Yea, I think some may be surprised by how well educated people in these types of jobs are.

Oh, I agree that he's probably still fine, but this DOES hurt him. It just hurts him in a minor fashion that will probably not matter at all. 

LOL. But honestly anything that hurts Derrick gives me great joy, no matter how minor.

I think whether Hayden or Donny is the bigger target depends on what Derrick has been told about how losing a member affects TA. If it doesn't affect it, then Donny is dunzo. Derrick knows Donny is really the only person whose game he doesn't run. But Derrick is all about that TA paper, so if losing Donny would mean the end of TA, he'd target Hayden. ETA: Unless Derrick's fear of a woman getting the best of him is really high and he targets Nicole over Hayden, which is entirely possible. And honestly, Nicole is probably more likely to go after Derrick than Hayden LOL.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

At one point he said "I literally just shit my pants," and for a moment I really believed it because I know what the word 'literally' fucking means.

MEEEEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!  And wasn't he in the bathroom near the door to the toilet when he said it?  I thought he might have finally used the word correctly for the very first time, but sadly, no. 

• Love 2

Alcohol can sometimes help the mind see more clearly. Just saying.

“Well ya see, Norm, it’s like this… A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That’s why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”

-- Cliff Clavin, Beast Mode Postman

• Love 12
Believing that non-believers won't go to Heaven is not anti-Semitic.

No but I think believing it specifically about Jewish people is. I've been around those kinds of so-called Christians and I've heard how they talk about "the Jews". I'm not making such an assumption about Jocasta; I was just speculating that perhaps that's the reason she's so hard on Victoria.

Once all the women are gone, I'll lose interest in BB.

Me too. It's hard for me to believe that the showrunners will let that happen but I'm prepared to be disappointed. I guess they're determined to make this season worse that last year's.

• Love 1

I don't really understand why Derrick thinks keeping Zach is a better option for him. Keeping Zach draws a line in the sand where Donny/Hayden/Nicole will not work with him again any time soon (unless they're really stupid which might be the case considering their nominations this week), and it gives Frankie/Christine another week to make a move against Derrick. It also might give Frankie/Christine better options to work with the remaining numbers of Hayden/Nicole/Donny after the DE, assuming a detonator wins. Not to mention Zach is a loose cannon!

Keeping Jocasta and booting Zach with the detonators freaking approval would have allowed Derrick/Cody to coast through the DE and probably another week while the two sides pick at each other.

It won't happen, but whoever out of Hayden/Donny/Nicole survive tonight need to nominate Derrick and Cody, it's the only way one of them goes. Anyone else is next to either Derrick/Cody, the other person goes (though it would be the best DE ever if it were Derrick/Victoria and Victoria somehow survived).

I'm expecting a completely predictable outcome that's the exact opposite of what I want. So I will have my finger poised over the remote, ready to switch to Project Runway as soon as things start going south. And probably only keep up through the threads here for the rest of the season. This season is so bad I can't even watch in horrified fascination, like last season. This is just lame and boring.

• Love 3

I don't discount that theory, ShutUpFlanders, but just as strong is the one that says with Zach Derrick and "his side" have the numbers getting out 4 HGs he can't control-Nicole, Hayden, Donny and Jocasta.

I just want Jocasta out. Period. I don't care how it affects Derrick's game, if indeed it does. She's been a non existent player with a nasty, judgemental side covered under the veil of religion. Her attitude towards Victoria seems to go deeper than Victoria being shallow and a bad team member on BotB. And the comparison between Nicole and Sarah Palin is hilarious, I never thought of her like that. I can't stand her voice and her indignation when challenged on anything. It would give me a cheap thrill seeing them both evicted tonight.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

I really want Derrick to be the one to go home tonight, and I know that's unrealistic, but I'm so tired of him calling the shots and licking rolling pins.

LOL seriously what is up with him and rolling pins? The only thing I'm truly rooting for this season is Derrick's eviction.

I don't really understand why Derrick thinks keeping Zach is a better option for him. Keeping Zach draws a line in the sand where Donny/Hayden/Nicole will not work with him again any time soon (unless they're really stupid which might be the case considering their nominations this week), and it gives Frankie/Christine another week to make a move against Derrick.

I think Derrick just thinks he has so much control and is so good that he can keep Zach and still not be targeted by Hayden/Nicole or Frankie/Christine. And honestly, I'm fairly sure he's right so sadly it doesn't matter what he does tonight, evict Zach or Jocasta, he's sitting pretty.

Zach just campaigned to Victoria by threatening her. LOL his game play is SO shitty.

ETA: Zach is so pissed at Hayden/Nicole for wanting him out. He's probably gonna do something stupid. Hopefully it's fun at least. I'm afraid he'll blow up at them and then Hayden will just target him in DE instead of actually getting out someone who is an actual threat. Sigh. I just have to prepare myself for this season continuing to be horrible.

Where s this "so hard on Victoria" coming from? Jocasta is probably the most genuine to Victoria in the house. They even have their own inside jokes. Derrick and everyone else uses her and bad mouths her, Jocasta doesn't do that. I'm not even a fan of the woman and her "non-personality" but compared to everyone else in the house, Jocasta treats Victoria great.

Anyway, this was pretty much the most hardcore, obvious rigging I've ever seen in Big Brother history(well besides BB8). Caleb of all people changed Derrick's mind? HA! That's bull. They brought in Derrick so many times to the DR that the HGs started to think he was America's Player. Frankie went into the DR wanting to get Zach out and comes back all for the save Zach plan. Caleb, the HGs no one likes, respects, or takes seriously, changes people's minds right after they give him a semi-decent edit on last nigt's show(because in the BB world a clearly abusive man is worthy of a redemption story but a woman never will be).

And no I don't think this was done to save Zach. This was done to save Frankie. he and Christine were very likekly to leave during the DE but now they're both as safe as could be while Cody and Derrick's games are about to blow up. Derrick has even said things like, "This is what you wanted America!"....This is such clear and horrible rigging. I like Zach. I rather him be there than Jocasta, but I'd also rather this season get excited and that Frankie and Christine, the two most vile hgs, get evicted.

And honestly, Zach is terrible at this. He should be planting seeds with Hayden, getting ready to join his side. Why be with friends who were going to evict you. Go with the enemy. But no he plans to go off on Hayden and will find himself on the block again. Not rigging this time because Frankie won't need.

But now, Frankie gets the Golden Edit where none of his vileness is show and gets production rigging the game for his sake. I might be done with this season after the DE.

Edited by XtremeOne1
  • Love 5

Where s this "so hard on Victoria" coming from? Jocasta is probably the most genuine to Victoria in the house. They even have their own inside jokes. Derrick and everyone else uses her and bad mouths her, Jocasta doesn't do that. I'm not even a fan of the woman and her "non-personality" but compared to everyone else in the house, Jocasta treats Victoria great.

I agree.  The person I've noticed consistently treating Victoria the worst has been Zach.  He's completely vile about her behind her back and (what he refers to as) "sarcastic" to her face.

• Love 2

And no I don't think this was done to save Zach. This was done to save Frankie. he and Christine were very likely to leave during the DE but now they're both as safe as could be while Cody and Derrick's games are about to blow up.

I truly hope you're right. 

Frankie is definitely their golden boy, but I'm not worried about him. He's not very good, so they'd have to do a lot of rigging every single week from now until the end to get him the win. But Derrick, they wouldn't have to do a thing and he'd slide to the end. Derrick has the game sewn up. So, if in Production's attempt to save Frankie they fuck Derrick over, I'm all about it!

Jocasta is very condescending to Victoria and every DR she gives is basically to trash Victoria about things that Jocasta herself is much more guilty of. Every person in there is shitty about Victoria and she is really nothing but nice to them all.

• Love 4

I truly hope you're right. 

Frankie is definitely their golden boy, but I'm not worried about him. He's not very good, so they'd have to do a lot of rigging every single week from now until the end to get him the win. But Derrick, they wouldn't have to do a thing and he'd slide to the end. Derrick has the game sewn up. So, if in Production's attempt to save Frankie they fuck Derrick over, I'm all about it!

Jocasta is very condescending to Victoria and every DR she gives is basically to trash Victoria about things that Jocasta herself is much more guilty of. Every person in there is shitty about Victoria and she is really nothing but nice to them all.

Are we watching different feeds haha :p because I'd say Victoria is condescending to everyone and usually trashing them behind their backs(Amber, Nicole, Brittany, any woman in the house). Everyone is condescending to Victoria because she's terribly snobby, self-centered, needy and whiny. She is not nice to ANYONE, because she doesn't show concern for anyone. It's all about her.

And I really don't think Frankie is in a bad position week after week. They're dividing the house and Frankie's on the side that's protected. They'll be getting out Hayden, Donny, Nicole, Zach and Christne all before Frankie thanks to this. Frankie has basically been assured F5 due to the rigging. And I'd much rather have Derrick, who's a good player and not a vile human being(not a great one but not a vile) than Frankie who's a terrible player and person.

Edited by XtremeOne1
  • Love 3

Yea, some people see a different Victoria than I do. Victoria didn't start bitching about Brittany/Amber until she was told (and in Amber's case, it's a lie) they hated her and shit talked her all the time. And I've never seen her shit talk Nicole. She actually believes Nicole is her friend, poor thing.

To me Derrick is pretty vile. Frankie is more annoying, but they're both about the same level of sexist and it grosses me out more coming from Derrick since he's a husband, a father to a daughter, and a cop. ETA: Although, I have sadly decided I have to admit Derrick is pretty good at the game. These people are mostly all very stupid, but even still, Derrick has everyone on such lock and every single thing he's wanted has happened, so I have to give him credit for that. If he wasn't so boring and sexist and gross with Victoria, I might even like him.

I think the rigging would have to be really overt and continuous for Frankie to win and they'll try, I'm sure, but it'll be hard. They tried with Jeff in BB13 and Frank in BB14 and it didn't work out. But they did end up with their 2nd horses winning in both seasons, so maybe Donny will win this year! Although, I think Production (mainly AG) is probably more into Zach than Danny at this point. Donny doesn't play the game they want him to, so that probably pisses them off.

• Love 2

To me Derrick is pretty vile. Frankie is more annoying, but they're both about the same level of sexist and it grosses me out more coming from Derrick since he's a husband, a father to a daughter, and a cop.

Yeah, Derrick covers it up sometimes as he seems to have a higher level of awareness that people are watching at home than some of the other guys do, but when he lets stuff slip out it's just awful.  Also, his general sexism has dictated every move and relationship he's made so far.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 2

Watching Frankie's DR's has become unbearable.  I used to be able to stand it, but it's just getting worse and worse with each episode.  I can't even watch him on the feeds anymore because all he talks about is sex.  I want so badly for Victoria to put him on blast in regards to his sister "Ari" so they vote him out ASAP.

• Love 6

I interrupt the forums' complaining (including my own) to say Yaayyy! It's double eviction day! I always enjoy these episodes. Being on the west coast I go total internet dark for 3 hours too. It's a commitment. Yayyyy!

• Love 7

I'm pleasantly surprised that so far they seem unaware it's a DE. In past years they'd have a competition to practice for the night before so they knew. Between that and the apparent blindside maybe we'll get to see various HGs freak out on live TV for a change. I'd like to see and hear Nicole talking in tongues.

A half hour ago they were talking about the finale date and Zach is under the mistaken impression that it's September 16. Victoria chimed in with "We'll be home for Rosh Hoshaneh." Nuh-uh. The season finale is September 24th which is when Rosh Hoshaneh happens to fall. Will this be a problem for Victoria, who's Orthodox?

Edited by TimWil
Watching Frankie's DR's has become unbearable.

I agree. On the last show, he was particularly irritating and un-funny. I was surprised that they decided to show his comments about the head shaving because I found them creepy and gross. But I have to give him credit, he knew the head shaving would be on the show and got himself right up in there and started the ongoing comments.

Will this be a problem for Victoria, who's Orthodox?

She had said at one point that she had to go home by the 23rd (I think) at the latest because of Rosh Hashana. I wonder if she'll just choose to leave if she's already in jury by that time.

Edited by NeelyO
  • Love 2

Oh boy, Frankie plans to be one of his characters on the show tonight. I'm cringing in anticipation. Zach claims he's going to scream at Nicole and Hayden before the HOH comp so maybe there will be some fireworks? He also says he'll never speak to Hayden again but will make Nicole cry every day. Such a brave guy..

• Love 4

I'm pleasantly surprised that so far they seem unaware it's a DE. In past years they'd have a competition to practice for the night before so they knew. Between that and the apparent blindside maybe we'll get to see various HGs freak out on live TV for a change. I'd like to see and hear Nicole talking in tongues.

A half hour ago they were talking about the finale date and Zach is under the mistaken impression that it's September 16. Victoria chimed in with "We'll be home for Rosh Hoshaneh." Nuh-uh. The season finale is September 24th which is when Rosh Hoshaneh happens to fall. Will this be a problem for Victoria, who's Orthodox?

I'm guessing they haven't been told it's an "extended" season yet!!

He also says he'll never speak to Hayden again but will make Nicole cry every day. Such a brave guy..

This!  This is why I dislike Zach so thoroughly.  He not only has to "win," he has to torture his opponent.

• Love 9

Cody kept saying over and over again last night that "three out of the past four weeks members of the original eight went home".  I don't know how he figured that, considering six of the original eight are still there.  Was he counting Brittany?  Cause I think she would disagree that she was part of their alliance.  He either has a bad memory or needs remedial counting lessons.  So, Christine says, "I didn't realize that."  Yeah, no kidding.

I am about to go into an involuntary fit.  A storm whipped up with hail and lightning and maybe some tornadoes or whatever, and has done FUCKED UP MY CABLE BOX.  If I miss Double Eviction Night, I'm going to need some kind of medication.  Our cats are so used to me dragging them to the downstairs bathroom during hailstorms that now they just go in there by themselves when they hear it, and I know Mr. Irritable and I should probably join them in case death is impending, but all I can think about is how close it is to time for Big Brother.  I'm practically pacing and panting.  Why couldn't this happen last night?  Or tomorrow?  Jacosta is from a town that is right next to mine, and in fact lives something like 6 miles away from me.  Should I assume this is some kind of message from God to her people? 

• Love 4

Yep, they don't know it's been extended by a week, most likely because it probably involves one or two HGs returning to the house.

I really do have to wonder if they decided on the finale date without considering it's on Rosh Hoshaneh and Victoria would absolutely want to be back home for it.

There's speculation on CNN that President Obama could be making a televised statement at any time tonight to announce our intervention with ISIS in Iraq. Fasten your seatbelts-it's going to be a BUMPY night...(I can so see Frankie saying this if only they could use movie quotes)

Edited by TimWil

I am about to go into an involuntary fit.  A storm whipped up with hail and lightning and maybe some tornadoes or whatever, and has done FUCKED UP MY CABLE BOX.  If I miss Double Eviction Night, I'm going to need some kind of medication.  Our cats are so used to me dragging them to the downstairs bathroom during hailstorms that now they just go in there by themselves when they hear it, and I know Mr. Irritable and I should probably join them in case death is impending, but all I can think about is how close it is to time for Big Brother.  I'm practically pacing and panting.  Why couldn't this happen last night?  Or tomorrow?  Jacosta is from a town that is right next to mine, and in fact lives something like 6 miles away from me.  Should I assume this is some kind of message from God to her people? 

More than once my DVR has chosen not to record BB because it was confused by the multiple shows a week. Because of this, I discovered you can watch episodes online on the BB website. I'm not sure how soon they're available, but it's at least by next day. This may be common knowledge, but I was pretty excited when I discovered it.

• Love 1

I really, really resent that this damn show is giving me a stomach ache tonight.

Also, Caleb's shirtless, single strap overalls are just disturbing.

I'm totally digging it tonight! Finally some action! 

Also, I agree about Caleb's shirtless overalls. I also find his head wrap disturbing.

Actually, I just find Caleb disturbing.

So I wonder who Derrick is going to put up?

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 2

I don't know, thus far god hasn't weighed in heavily on Jocasta's game....

I'm totally digging it tonight! Finally some action! 

Also, I agree about Caleb's shirtless overalls. I also find his head wrap disturbing.

Actually, I just find Caleb disturbing.

So I wonder who Derrick is going to put up?

I get stressed very easily, lol.  I'll enjoy all the scrambling this coming week.

At least we won't be subjected to an entire week of a Caleb HoH again.

• Love 1

At least we won't be subjected to an entire week of a Caleb HoH again.

Word!

Nooooooooo!!!

Caleb won a math comp? The world no longer makes any sense.

I know! What was up with that?

Maybe he's an idiot savant? LOL!

Zach's gonna win.

Oooh oohm come on Donny!

YW+ESSSS!!!

I just scared the cat.

• Love 6

F**K yessss! I can't remember the last time I was so excited during this damn show. Jumping up and down like a madwoman. I love you Donny! I hope your ankle isn't hurt too bad.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 7

F**K yessss! I can't remember the last time I was so excited during this damn show. Jumping up and down like a madwoman. I love you Donny! I hope your ankle isn't hurt too bad.

I didn't see that Donny hurt his ankle, I was too busy hollering. I love Donny too!!!

• Love 2

Well, at least it's not another woman!

I feel bad for Nicole. 

She's so upset and confused.

Hayden will be back.

Me, too.  Nicole's had her rough patches, but I do like her.  It's gonna be miserable for her for a bit.

Btw, did Cody not get the memo?  What was up with that??

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 2

Btw, did Cody not get the memo?  What was up with that??

That was SO weird and it pissed me off too, because it made me think Hayden might stay in the house to fight another day. I wonder if he and Derrick decided that he should do that to create paranoia within the group and possibly blame it on Christine or Frankie?

I can't believe of all people to throw under the bus Nicole and Hayden chose Frankie and Christine! Is Derrick seriously not on anyone's radar? It's really not fair for him play this game. He's an undercover cop, he's trained in this shit. No one else really stands a chance, especially not these dinguses.

When will the feeds go back up? I really want to see Nicole lay into Christine.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 2