Type keyword(s) to search

The Big Media

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

‘Big Sky’: Constance Zimmer Joins Season 2 Of ABC Series As Recurring; First-Look Photo

Constance-Zimmer-in-Big-Sky.jpg?w=1000

Constance Zimmer will have a recurring role in ABC’s Big Sky starting with the March 3 episode.

Constance Zimmer will play Alicia, an accountant who proved herself invaluable to Veer Bhullar’s (Bernard White) business even before they fell in love. Charismatic, cunning and confident, Alicia’s success comes from her tendency to observe and assess long before she acts. But while Alicia may have earned Veer’s trust, her real challenge will be earning the trust of Veer’s children, Ren (Janina Gavankar) and Jag (Vinny Chhibber), who will do whatever it takes to protect their legacy from interfering outsiders.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

How many episodes this year? Any idea where they are at in filming? 

Don't know, Episode 15 is on April 7, then it takes a long break until Episode 16 on May 5, then weekly until I believe Episode 18, but I could be very wrong trying to look that far in advance. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, AnimeMania said:
On 4/4/2022 at 2:19 PM, Bobcatkitten said:

How many episodes this year? Any idea where they are at in filming? 

Don't know, Episode 15 is on April 7, then it takes a long break until Episode 16 on May 5, then weekly until I believe Episode 18, but I could be very wrong trying to look that far in advance. 

The Season Finale is on May 19, which may or may not be Episode 18.

• Love 1

Since there is no Cast In Other Roles Thread, I will just post this here.

Peakcock ‘Queer As Folk’ Official Premiere Date, Teaser And First-Look Images Revealed

Peacock is releasing an American version of the British series TV Series "Queer as Folk" created by Russell T. Davies and Stephen Dunn. The series will debut on Thursday, June 9.

Jesse James Keitel from Big Sky is one of the stars.  

7RSlmfx0.jpeg?w=1024

MLycKy9Y.jpeg?w=1024

Other members of the cast include:

Devin Way, Fin Argus, CG, Johnny Sibilly, and Ryan O’Connell.  With guest stars including Kim Cattrall, Juliette Lewis, Ed Begley Jr., and Nyle DiMarco.

Queer as Folk aims to depict queer characters who live in the messy middle. People who are complicated, funny, caring, flawed and sometimes selfish, but still worthy of love, and still worthy of narrative by exploring the lives of a diverse group of friends in New Orleans whose lives are transformed in the aftermath of a tragedy.

OuLjHxJs.jpeg?w=1024

JN72aQvk.jpeg?w=1024

p0_q8XJo.jpeg?w=1024

Z4LJeZX0.jpeg?w=1024

khwunShA.jpeg?w=1024

hj2mtjAI.jpeg?resize=2048,1152

46 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Since there is no Cast In Other Roles Thread, I will just post this here.

Peakcock ‘Queer As Folk’ Official Premiere Date, Teaser And First-Look Images Revealed

Peacock is releasing an American version of the British series TV Series "Queer as Folk" created by Russell T. Davies and Stephen Dunn. The series will debut on Thursday, June 9.

Jesse James Keitel from Big Sky is one of the stars.  

7RSlmfx0.jpeg?w=1024

MLycKy9Y.jpeg?w=1024

Other members of the cast include:

Devin Way, Fin Argus, CG, Johnny Sibilly, and Ryan O’Connell.  With guest stars including Kim Cattrall, Juliette Lewis, Ed Begley Jr., and Nyle DiMarco.

Queer as Folk aims to depict queer characters who live in the messy middle. People who are complicated, funny, caring, flawed and sometimes selfish, but still worthy of love, and still worthy of narrative by exploring the lives of a diverse group of friends in New Orleans whose lives are transformed in the aftermath of a tragedy.

OuLjHxJs.jpeg?w=1024

JN72aQvk.jpeg?w=1024

p0_q8XJo.jpeg?w=1024

Z4LJeZX0.jpeg?w=1024

khwunShA.jpeg?w=1024

hj2mtjAI.jpeg?resize=2048,1152

This is so great! I adore Russell Davies and it will be great to see Jesse James Keitel in another role. She’s the best thing about this show.

• Love 1

I was going to quit this show if it got renewed because I feel like so many of the characters do so many dumb things. But I just read where Jensen Ackles (from Supernatural) is not only guest starring on the season finale - but he will be a regular next season. I have watched him since he was Eric Brady on Days of Our Lives and will now have no choice but to watch next season of this silly show!

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
On 5/13/2022 at 3:55 PM, LaylaGirl said:

I was going to quit this show if it got renewed because I feel like so many of the characters do so many dumb things. But I just read where Jensen Ackles (from Supernatural) is not only guest starring on the season finale - but he will be a regular next season.

Unlike you, I did quit this show in season 1 because of the dumb things characters did. But will be watching next season because I read today the gorgeous Jensen Ackles will be there.

• Love 6

I think I like Tonya returning as a full cast regular, and no telling how dark she may turn before she is through, but with this announcement, I feel that Travis is not long for this world, because he knows that she killed Bryce.  There's no way she can be an effective villain if the former(?) cop knows of her guilt. 

• Useful 1

I liked Tubb, I wonder if he got replaced due maybe getting another role or something  ? Reba Mac being cast sounds like the current drug cartel storyline will take a backseat ( but not go away given Siegler's promotion ) to a new main storyline. This probably means that thankfully the Scarlet story is coming to a merciful end - without Ronald she's far less interesting. 

• Love 1

‘Big Sky’: J. Anthony Pena Upped To Series Regular, Luke Mitchell, Henry Ian Cusick Among Five Set To Recur In Season 3

Big Sky Season 3 lifts off Wednesday, September 21, 2022 on ABC at 10pm.     

160768_2009-900x0.jpg

When A local backcountry trip led by charismatic outfitter/owner of Sunny Day Excursions, Sunny Barnes aka "Sunny Brick" played by Reba McEntire goes awry, private detective Cassie Dewell played by Kylie Bunbury, Under Sheriff Jenny Hoyt played by Katheryn Winnick, and newly appointed Sheriff Beau Arlen played by Jensen Ackles, who normally maintain the order in Helena, Montana, face their most formidable mystery yet.

J. Anthony Pena who plays Deputy Mo Poppernak, Jenny Hoyt’s chatty, upbeat partner at the Sheriff’s Department and an indispensable right-hand man, will now become a regular for Season 3.

J-Anthony-Pena_-Big-SkyABCAnna-Kooris.jp

Luke Mitchell plays Cormac, backcountry outfitter Sunny Barnes’ charming son. He’s the worker bee on her camping trips, making sure guests are always equipped and comfortable.

Seth Gabel plays Walter, a recluse who lives in a cabin in the Montana wilderness. His unpredictable nature can make for menacing run-ins with stray hikers.

Henry Ian Cusick plays Avery, a well-meaning, successful tech entrepreneur who books himself and his stepdaughter Emily on Barnes’ camping trip.

Anirudh Pisharody plays Luke, a city slicker whose girlfriend Paige dragged him onto Sunny Day Excursions for his birthday.

Madalyn Horcher plays Paige, a New Yorker and Luke’s girlfriend who booked them both on Sunny’s camping trip.

On 5/18/2022 at 3:59 PM, Msample said:

I liked Tubb, I wonder if he got replaced due maybe getting another role or something  ? Reba Mac being cast sounds like the current drug cartel storyline will take a backseat ( but not go away given Siegler's promotion ) to a new main storyline. This probably means that thankfully the Scarlet story is coming to a merciful end - without Ronald she's far less interesting. 

I found Sheriff Tubbs.  He’s on the Joe Pickett series on Paramount  plus! 

This is setting itself up to be a great season I think, I like how they updated the name of the show to fit this season's big new mystery "Big Sky: Deadly Trails".  It seems like they are pulling out the stops to make an intriguing case with a lot of interesting characters.

• Like 2

From TVLine:

"Season 3 of ABC’s Big Sky (aka “Deadly Trails”) has added another two guest stars: Lyle Lovett (Blue Bloods) as Tex, an expert tracker with a quiet menace hidden beneath a courteous, gentleman-cowboy exterior; and Hootie & the Blowfish’s Darius Rucker as Possum, a hired gun/Tex’s partner."

They are really going all out on adding guest cast this season. The first two seasons didn't change up the cast much during the season.

• Like 1

They may start another case or do another shorter case for the finale few episodes.  It seems like they usually run the cases for a certain amount of time they don't usually take up the WHOLE season, though elements of it may follow through.  So the Glamping trip will be done but perhaps the storyline about whatever Luke and Paige stole will turn into something else or lead to something else that then takes up the back end of the season.

• Useful 2

So I saw a Twitter post that the actor who plays Poppernak seems to not be in the know about the number of episodes this season.  Not sure if that bodes well for a fourth season.  Wasn’t this show close to being canceled last season?

51 minutes ago, BornToDie said:

So I saw a Twitter post that the actor who plays Poppernak seems to not be in the know about the number of episodes this season.  Not sure if that bodes well for a fourth season.  Wasn’t this show close to being canceled last season?

IDK, but we’ve never gotten a backstory on Poppernak. 🤣🤣🤣

On 11/27/2022 at 3:59 PM, BornToDie said:

Is this show really going to have a 13 episode season and that’s it?  So what are the chances this show gets a fourth season?

They're going on a winter break after next week's episode 10. I seriously doubt they are only going to do 3 more. Last season was 18 episodes and they often have two stories during a season, so maybe Reba's story will end in Ep13, but the show will carry on.

I was only asking about the amount of episodes because I saw a Twitter post about when the next batch of episodes was airing, and it doesn’t mention anything past 3x13.  Plus, another show is  starting its last season on February 8th in the 10pm time slot.  It seems odd to have a full-season show have a season finale in January or early February, but who knows?  And it also seems weird to air the last batch of episodes after a two month hiatus, but network tv has become pretty unpredictable.

1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

So 13 episodes is it. Hope we all enjoy the remaining three. 

Well, they had 16 the first season, 18 the second, and now only 13? Apparently, there is no method to their madness! 🙁 Either that, or the 13 episode count is wrong. Strange...