Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8 Anticipation

• Start Topic

I can't believe the amount of chili dogs, and that huge plate of food that man's eating.   

At least the second brother's place looks nice.   He's a hairdresser?   How can he stand, and reach to do that?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Shocking how "Christian" Lonnie's mother is what with her THREE HUSBANDS AND ALL. But, please, pass MORE judgement on your son, you pathetic BITCH.

John is eating another huge plate of food.    

I love Lonnie's real dad.    I hate the mother though.    

John, it's not a life style!     Why did I know the dad was going to die soon after they reconnected.    No John, you were hugely fat before your father died.  

John, calling your wife Amber "Your current wife" is a bad thing.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Yeah, Caleb. About that ball you lost in the water?  You really don't think John's wheelie chair is going in the pond after it, do you?

I bet those two guys will do well if they get them on a heavy exercise program and they switch to healthier foods. Two pizza and dipping them in ranch dressing or chili dogs with hush puppies is so far from a healthy diet.

• Love 1

John's eyes are super-crazy and the way he eats is beyond disgusting.  The mother is dumb and bitchy.  Lonnie is the most normal one of the bunch, even with the brain tumor and seizures history, and unlike his brother, he works and takes care of himself!  I have high hope for him, that he does beautifully and loses weight and has a good life.  Though if he truly eats both those pizzas in one sitting, it will be an uphill battle!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2

Lonnie is a nice looking man, weight and all. He has a handsome face and he has all his teeth! He will be gorgeous if he loses the weight. He doesn't look like he smells like so many of these people. I am so cheering him on.

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 4

OMG, January is my true holiday season. 600 lb life is back. The good Place is back, they’ll finish up the Crisis on Infinite Earths Cliffhanger and I’ll finally have a place to go on my tablet (here) that isn’t freaking political. Huzzah

• Love 2

The way John ate was fascinating, sort of like watching a wood chipper. He shoves the chili dog in, and rather than taking a bite and chewing it, he just rams it in, gnawing away on the whole thing as it disappears. It didn't even look like he was swallowing. 

John and his wife both seem deeply depressed; I feel for that nice little boy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I hate that so many parents are so homophobic.    Especially the disgusting mother who says being Gay is against God's plan, but her two divorces (or maybe three by now) are fine with her beliefs?        I'm so glad Lonnie's dad reconnected with him, and accepted him for the wonderful person he is.    It's sad that the father died so soon after that, but at least Lonnie had someone who accepted him, and loved him.     I'm hoping John, and especially Lonnie are the stars of this season, and get back to a healthy weight, and have a better life.   I hope their mother gets smashed by a meteor.   

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hate that so many parents are so homophobic.    Especially the disgusting mother who says being Gay is against God's plan, but her two divorces (or maybe three by now) are fine with her beliefs?        I'm so glad Lonnie's dad reconnected with him, and accepted him for the wonderful person he is.    It's sad that the father died so soon after that, but at least Lonnie had someone who accepted him, and loved him.     I'm hoping John, and especially Lonnie are the stars of this season, and get back to a healthy weight, and have a better life.   I hope their mother gets smashed by a meteor.   

Amen. I just despise the hypocrisy of people like her. 

2 hours ago, sempervivum said:

The way John ate was fascinating, sort of like watching a wood chipper. He shoves the chili dog in, and rather than taking a bite and chewing it, he just rams it in, gnawing away on the whole thing as it disappears. It didn't even look like he was swallowing. 

John and his wife both seem deeply depressed; I feel for that nice little boy. 

that food didn't even look good! Yuck. And I feel bad for the little boy. It does make  you wonder how bad his life was before if this is better? John treats him well and that is probably what he needed. Just love. 

I noticed Lonnie's pizza was veggie. It looked good to me. Not so much the ranch though. 

• Love 1

I hate it when parents blame children, who do not control the household food or budget, develop bad eating habits. 

I too was amazed at how many hot dogs brother-man could eat at one sitting along with tater tots. 

But their story is sorrowful and here's hoping they can push through to success.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

John, it's not a life style!     Why did I know the dad was going to die soon after they reconnected.    No John, you were hugely fat before your father died.  

THIS^^^^

Yeah, I knew the dad was going to be dead.

I missed the live chat last night, but I had set the dvr for both the WATN and the Lonnie/John teaser which I actually found boring.  Maybe I was just exhausted, because I fell asleep during the WATN and woke up to an episode of Forensic Files.

I have hope for Lonnie.  Not impressed with John so far.  Could the child not retrieved the ball from the water?  Maybe one of the TLC crew rescued it.   I would think John and his son could toss the ball back and forth to each other, too.  

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Twopper said:

THIS^^^^

Yeah, I knew the dad was going to be dead.

I missed the live chat last night, but I had set the dvr for both the WATN and the Lonnie/John teaser which I actually found boring.  Maybe I was just exhausted, because I fell asleep during the WATN and woke up to an episode of Forensic Files.

I have hope for Lonnie.  Not impressed with John so far.  Could the child not retrieved the ball from the water?  Maybe one of the TLC crew rescued it.   I would think John and his son could toss the ball back and forth to each other, too.  

It would be exercise for him. 

I have brothers named John and Lonnie.  No, they are normal weight and NOT 600 lb.  This episode creeps me out.

I'm pissed that I missed the first live chat.  This is my favorite forum and I love the live chats.  

I'm watching you, TLC.  👀

• Love 4

I really NEED this show to come back!  Since the season ended I have gained at least 60 pounds (still not ready to face the scale), had to buy increasing sizes of new fat clothes because I got rid of the old ones, and hate to leave the house the way I look now.  This show is my “if you don’t do something look where you will end up!!”  But first the holiday binge, the scale can wait until January.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

There was a girl whose YouTube channel came up in my recommendations a long time ago whose name was Gina. She was 600+ pounds and documenting her weight loss. She seemed super nice and positive. Then she deleted all of her videos awhile back and disappeared. She came back the other day to announce she'd be on this season of M600LL. 

I'm hoping she doesn't turn out to be a hot mess. But I seem to recall she was doing a whole lot of weight loss failing while she was uploading videos the first time around.

I was just checking TV Guide for the next couple weeks and saw this was back! Haven't been to this forum since the season finale talk died down. Just starting the Tamy and Karina WATN on demand! John and Lonnie up next!

• Love 2

On New Year’s Day, TLC is running a 20-hour marathon of 600 pound related shows beginning at 6 am and running through 4 am the next day. Repackaged old episodes, the new episode, a season preview, quarter ton teen and 1000 pound sisters. If you got Peleton for Christmas, you can ride hundreds of miles or you can keep the good folks at Papa John’s jumping all day.

• LOL 5
On 12/30/2019 at 4:56 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Is there going to be a thread for the special "Quarter Ton Teen" which on TLC premiering 1/1? I searched forums for the word "quarter" and nothing came up.. but I've searched before and didn't find threads that were on the site....

The guy who sings?  This was a  show from a year or so ago, titled America's Heaviest Teen, or some such.
(Just got a laptop, and looking forward to live chats, but still struggling with oversized keys, and can't figure why it always sounds like it's raining.}

• LOL 1

The previews show a woman eating what looks like a poppy seed bagel and cream cheese with a hash brown on top. In all my years as a drunk college student I am wondering why I never thought to assemble such a thing at 3 a.m.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, mmecorday said:

The previews show a woman eating what looks like a poppy seed bagel and cream cheese with a hash brown on top. In all my years as a drunk college student I am wondering why I never thought to assemble such a thing at 3 a.m.

I’m afraid my version was topped with tomato and liberal amounts of salt and pepper rather than a hash brown.  I’m shocked that never occured to me either.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2