Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

When Kristina and Ava were arguing, moments before she fell, it looked as though someone was taking pictures with a cell phone camera. There were the tell-tale green lines framing the image and two audible clicks. That means someone now has important evidence about their confrontation. So who is spying on Ava? My first thought was Adrian DeWitt. He was on the other day. 

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, BlueberryJane23 said:

When Kristina and Ava were arguing, moments before she fell, it looked as though someone was taking pictures with a cell phone camera. There were the tell-tale green lines framing the image and two audible clicks. That means someone now has important evidence about their confrontation. So who is spying on Ava? My first thought was Adrian DeWitt. He was on the other day. 

I thought it was Brick. Didn't Sonny ask him to document that Ava and Agent Cates were involved? He had some idea that this would help in the custody hearing, was my thought. 

• Like 9
10 minutes ago, BlueberryJane23 said:

So who is spying on Ava?

Mooby's new best hoodlum pal, Brick; or Brick's "man" since I can't imagine Brick doing the actual work.

1 minute ago, KittyQ said:

I thought it was Brick. Didn't Sonny ask him to document that Ava and Agent Cates were involved?

If not Brick, then one of his minions, and yes, Mooby said he wanted pictures of everyone Ava met with and what they were doing. So Ava is toast.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I thought it was Brick. Didn't Sonny ask him to document that Ava and Agent Cates were involved? He had some idea that this would help in the custody hearing, was my thought. 

Oh, of course! I ff every scene he’s in. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Ava is toast.

I don’t think so. Pretty sure the camera guy stopped taking pictures before Ava touched her. But this is GH so who knows what they’ll pull out of their asses?

39 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I don’t think so. Pretty sure the camera guy stopped taking pictures before Ava touched her. But this is GH so who knows what they’ll pull out of their asses?

I don’t think that would help the situation since then they would see Ava and Kristina clearly having an argument before she fell. No one is going to believe that she tripped based off Ava’s word alone 

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t think that would help the situation since then they would see Ava and Kristina clearly having an argument before she fell. No one is going to believe that she tripped based off Ava’s word alone 

Ava could have video proof of every second and they still wouldn’t believe her. Even if she called 911, rushed downstairs to check on Kristina and told the truth from the beginning. They’ll still find a way to blame her and spin it so it looks like she pushed Kristina 🙄

• Like 8
16 hours ago, JMO said:

3) Why does Sonny need to take off his jacket to jump? 

It's too expensive to get messed up in the fall? Hee.

16 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

If Ava herself genuinely believed this was just a terrible accident, she wouldn't be acting this way.

I think she would be; Ava always overcompensates when it comes to trying to get herself out of trouble. And under these particular circumstances, I don't really blame her for immediately calling Scott, not that he's going to be of any help.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I find it somewhat...suspicious that the doctor/nurse or hell, the writing, didn't allow for Kristina to see the stillborn baby. At least on Outlander, where Claire went into premature labor by a month, the nuns let her hold her stillborn baby girl.

Here, Kristina is just told baby didn't make it and she didn't get to see. So I hope down the road, we don't get a surprise child, like how Jake didn't really die. I hate putting this out in the universe, but Frank and all the hacks have done a hideous and reprehensible job of how they wrote and handled Natalia's bigotry and homophobia, I can't put anything past them. But I truly hope this story line is deaddeaddead, no pun intended.

3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't really blame her for immediately calling Scott, not that he's going to be of any help.

Speaking of Scott, or rather, the ridonkulous subpoena (I've never seen one so thick! They're a page, at the most 2 pages!), or that unbelievable line that Kristina had to show up for a deposition the next day.

First, you gotta send out a notice to the deponent's lawyer/or deponent, in this case, Kristina, and agree on a date and time; then schedule a court reporter; THEN have the deposition.

Oh, wait. I keep forgetting what show this is.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I find it somewhat...suspicious that the doctor/nurse or hell, the writing, didn't allow for Kristina to see the stillborn baby. At least on Outlander, where Claire went into premature labor by a month, the nuns let her hold her stillborn baby girl.

Stillborn is a bit different, imo, than died of injuries sustained in a 3-storey fall. 

• Like 9

I'm waiting for Kristina to ask to see Blaize, only to discover she left while Kristina was in surgery.  "I didn't want to go, but my mommy made me," followed by ugly tears.

Natalia removing Blaize from the hospital made it clear that she doesn't think her daughter's relationship has any "real" value, but Blaize is too naive/dumb to see that.

I don't think anyone would have been put out by Blaize staying except, of course, TJ, who is put out by everything Kristina has done.

• Like 7

Molly is standing there almost frozen with fear that her sister has so much internal bleeding, while the so-called love of her life and his mother reassure her that her sister is in good hands in tones that practically scream (IMO) it won't be any real loss if she doesn't make it. 

The only great moment is Carly being horrified and incredulous that Kristina had an accident at her hotel, she's the last to know, and when she finds outs it's from Jason because Dante called him. Great professional staff you've got there, Carls!

It really says something about Jordan that queen of self-absorption Carly shows more emotion over Kristina's accident and loss of baby than the baby's own grandmother. 

I liked Sam's reaction to Alexis telling her that Blaze is not in the hospital and it's because her mommy thought she needed space. 

Alll the kudos to NLG, KV, and KM. Alexis and Molly both crying over Kristina and Kristina sobbing I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry to her sister made me tear up. 

Brick's last photo where Ava lost her grip on Kristina as she slipped does actually make it look like Ava's hand pushed her toward the window. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
16 hours ago, ffwbe said:

ITA that Sam should have been there. It’s a huge oversight that she wasn’t because what was she doing when everyone else was there? However your point about her being a pet under previous regimes is why I don’t feel bad that she’s been sidelined for the past 4 years because god knows we had to sit through her being on like 4 days a week and shoehorned into every story for a solid 15 years and tbh, I don’t think her acting or screen presence warranted that huge focus. If we could get more focus for a former writer’s pet who has since been ignored, I’d rather it be Dante since I think DZ is a stronger actor and scene partner. 

Give heavy focus to poor Sonny is insanely self indulgent, even for this show. If it was leading to him questioning his life choices, sure, but we know it’s just going to be him being told he’s amazing so what’s the point? Since we know he won’t change he or take responsibility for anything in his life, I’d rather he just support his family instead of getting the focus. 

I would rather get more focus on Becky Herbst, who has been the primary casualty of multiple producer's pets over the last 22 years. She's basically been treated like the show's redheaded stepchild while her loyalty has been taken for granted instead of rewarded.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Sam really was there in the background today like everyone involved in this story isn't her family. 

She doesn’t really seem all that connected to her sisters. She hasn’t for a long time. When it comes to family scenes, it feels like she shows up more to support Alexis and be Dante’s plus one more than anything else. 

• Like 2

Finally, Sonny asks Kevin for help. Hopefully Kevin will test him and his meds and get back on his proper dosage so he quits pushing his family away

Another good, emotional episode today

• Like 1
  • Love 1
56 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The only great moment is Carly being horrified and incredulous that Kristina had an accident at her hotel, she's the last to know, and when she finds outs it's from Jason because Dante called him. Great professional staff you've got there, Carls!

Shocking, I know. Must be Nina's fault.

• LOL 9

TJ, the pregnancy didn't cause a possible hysterectomy but if she had not been pregnant WITH YOUR BABY, there would be no need for a hysterectomy,

TJ wanting to name "our little girl" as Kristina is fighting for her life. He really Just sees her as a baby machine. A malfunctioning baby machine.

Sam talks to Dante about the baby she lost!

Now Carly thinks that Donna needs both her parents? (Also, I'm sure Jax would be interested in hearing this back when she was trying to take Joss away from him.)

Jason saving the day, Carly talking to Donna, Sonny's pity party. No matter what story is going on, this show is really all about Carly/Sonny/Jason.

Why does it matter if Cates' luggage was in Ava's apartment? She's free, unattached and over 21. It's none of the PCPD's business if Cates' luggage is in her room.

Why is Sonny trying to jump now? I would have thought that he's stick around to see how Kristina does.

Brick isn't very loyal to Sonny, handing the photos to Jason immediately when he knows that Sonny doesn't trust Jason right now.

Doesn't a person have an expectation of privacy in their own home? Those photos should be thrown out in court.

Sam blaming Ava instead of Natalia for the recording Poor Ava is toast.

35 minutes ago, tessabq said:

Natalia removing Blaize from the hospital made it clear that she doesn't think her daughter's relationship has any "real" value, but Blaize is too naive/dumb to see that.

For all her talk about being strong and independent, Blaze is almost totally buying her mother's manipulations and crocodile tears.

49 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

And she doesn't even bother to call the hotel to check on what's going on, or her insurance agent to check on liability. Nor to call Joss who was on lifeguard duty that day to see if she was there and how she is handling it.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Ava could have video proof of every second and they still wouldn’t believe her. Even if she called 911, rushed downstairs to check on Kristina and told the truth from the beginning. They’ll still find a way to blame her and spin it so it looks like she pushed Kristina 🙄

Well, a person with Ava's history (relatively recently, she thought she killed her husband and didn't report that) is going to be viewed with suspicion whenever something odd happens around her. Whether this is going to be considered an accident or not, Ava is hardly a nice person; she goaded Kristina even while she is requiring Kristina's (reluctant) testimony in the custody trial.

3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Here, Kristina is just told baby didn't make it and she didn't get to see

Kristina was still in the midst of a medical crisis, so it isn't too surprising that she hasn't been able to see her baby. Perhaps if she stabilizes enough, she'll be able to see the baby. I hope that Molly and TJ also can spend time with her, since she was meant to be their daughter.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Shocking, I know. Must be Nina's fault.

It makes me laugh in a WTF kinda way that Carly's own daughter was the lifeguard on duty when the accident happened and the victim is Carly's former stepdaughter, yet instead of immediately calling Mom from the hospital or just showing up to tell Mom what happened, her first priority after talking to Kristina's parents is to go cry to and have sex with her police officer boyfriend.   

Josslyn gets attacked by the Hook killer, her savior gets poisoned saving her life, tells her to run, and her reaction is that she wants to have sex with this guy she barely knows immediately, without first breaking up with her boyfriend who has been her close friend since childhood. Josslyn participates in saving her ex- stepsister's life, cries what if her and the baby aren't okay, and then wants sex immediately with her now-boyfriend rather than give her boss/mother a heads up that a major incident has occurred at her place of business. 

I swear she needs a mental health evaluation as much if not more so than Sonny does. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

TJ wanting to name "our little girl" as Kristina is fighting for her life. He really Just sees her as a baby machine. A malfunctioning baby machine.

honestly. i think in this case, I'll give TJ a pass here. (I know we were thinking about ways to make the baby's death his fault becuse we hate him) - but truthfully him being upset about the loss of his baby and wanting to give her a name and all doesn't mean he's not upset about Kristina. if in a few days he's still not making peace with Kristina etc. then forsure let's kick him. but as of right now everyone is focused on Kristina. I think it's okay if TJ takes a moment to think about what was lost. 

2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Josslyn gets attacked by the Hook killer, her savior gets poisoned saving her life, tells her to run, and her reaction is that she wants to have sex with this guy she barely knows immediately, without first breaking up with her boyfriend who has been her close friend since childhood. Josslyn participates in saving her ex- stepsister's life, cries what if her and the baby aren't okay, and then wants sex immediately with her now-boyfriend rather than give her boss/mother a heads up that a major incident has occurred at her place of business. 

she really does get turned on by death and danger. 

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

honestly. i think in this case, I'll give TJ a pass here. (I know we were thinking about ways to make the baby's death his fault becuse we hate him) - but truthfully him being upset about the loss of his baby and wanting to give her a name and all doesn't mean he's not upset about Kristina. if in a few days he's still not making peace with Kristina etc. then forsure let's kick him. but as of right now everyone is focused on Kristina. I think it's okay if TJ takes a moment to think about what was lost. 

I can understand this, too. If this was a different show, they might even consider getting clergy in to bless the child and also offer prayers for Kristina. I do hope that TJ and Molly allow Kristina to see and/or hold the baby at some point. Although if Kristina remains in a coma, that won't be possible. (How many people on this show are or have been in comas, anyway?)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Although if Kristina remains in a coma, that won't be possible.

oh she's in a coma now? (the yt clips didn't show this bit). 
I have to say a coma is GH's go to "thing."

33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why does it matter if Cates' luggage was in Ava's apartment?

It gives Sonny another reason to target Jagger.  I think it's only relevant to the PCPD because they know Ava's "fell over shoes" excuse is fishy.

• Like 1

WOW, I'm surprised ghost Lily didn't show up to tell us Ava was really behind that, too. 

Even Sonny's unmedicated, suicidal delusions are there to ego stroke him about what a great dad he is and how they all need him. 🙄

Donna goes without access to both parents for one night and Carly is furious. But it's cool for Jason's sons to miss out for pretty much their whole lives.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Why does it matter if Cates' luggage was in Ava's apartment? She's free, unattached and over 21. It's none of the PCPD's business if Cates' luggage is in her room.

It's not her apartment, but the hotel suite.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Doesn't a person have an expectation of privacy in their own home? Those photos should be thrown out in court.

Yes, one does,  but this is Ava's hotel room/suite, and yes, she  or anyone else, has an expectation of privacy-but look who owns the hotel.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

That cracked me up, and then when Carly says, "How come no one told me?" Jason says everyone was worried about getting Kristina to the hospital. Maybe everyone in the pool area, but whoever the day manager is needs to be fired. It's been hours since the accident.

I wondered if Kristina's fertility might be affected by losing the baby.

Brick was obviously working hard for Sonny, getting measured by his tailor. Good grief.

Zzzzz at Morgan talking Sonny off the ledge (literally and figuratively).

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Carly was sooooo concerned about what happened at HER hotel that she didn’t even make a single call to find out more.

did they really expect us to think Sonny jumped? Really? I did not , however, expect him to walk into Kevin’s office and ask for help. So well done there.

as others have asked, what difference does it make if John’s luggage was in Ava’s room? Or even if he was standing there stark naked—in which case I could certainly understand Kristina tripping lol, but Anna’s accusatory ‘care to explain that?’ Only made me want to smack HER. I would’ve said, ‘why no. Actually I wouldn’t, because it’s none of your damn business!’ Or since it’s Ava, more like ‘why? Are you jealous?’

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Carly can't overrule the law (except on this show, she always does). Ava's hotel room is in loco domum (my translation) so Brick taking those pictures is an invasion of privacy. (Was it SS's idea to have Brick being measured by his tailor for those scenes? Because it doesn't make him look suave or appealing, it makes me think that he's an asshole.)

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I swear she needs a mental health evaluation as much if not more so than Sonny does. 

It would be easy -- narcissism with a touch of adrenaline junkie.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

If TJ wants to think about "my child", well that's TJ. But Molly is sitting there, worrying that Kristina may die, worrying that Kristina may be forced to have a hysterectomy because she wanted to give Molly the child that she could not bear herself. And while Molly is there praying for Kristina, TJ turns to her and basically says "enough about your sister, let's name* the child we lost". It's almost sociopathic in its lack of empathy for Molly's feelings much less everyone else there worrying for Kristina. Read the room, TJ, this is not about you (except for you and your mother).

* not having a list of baby names is just more fuel that TJ and Molly weren't really ready for this baby yet.  Who doesn't have a list of boy and girl names already thought out?

Edited by statsgirl
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

Just imagine what this might have felt like if we'd seen Kristina getting together with Molly and TJ all along, maybe decorating a nursery, imagining playing with the baby, and caring for her, suggesting names.  All three invested, excited, anticipating.  Even bringing Blaze into it. The emotional impact would have been real, and deep, and even we, the viewers, would have been too affected to think about the kinds of things we're all commenting about here, today.  

I miss that kind of storytelling.   Haven't seen it in a few decades.

• Like 1
  • Applause 11
(edited)
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly can't overrule the law (except on this show, she always does). Ava's hotel room is in loco domum (my translation) so Brick taking those pictures is an invasion of privacy.

It's a hotel room (not a private residence) overlooking a public area and Ava chose to have the window's drapes open, so I wonder if it's not a clear-cut case of invasion of privacy. 

When Trina came to Ava's room and saw Jagger however many hours before the Ava/Kristina argument, did she see his luggage by the window? I'm wondering if Ava can be charged with tampering with a crime scene as well. 

Ava also lied to her attorney Scott's face that she never touched Kristina. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Ava also lied to her attorney Scott's face that she never touched Kristina. 

That's not criminal, just stupid. Typical Ava to make things worse for herself.

Regardless, it's covered by attorney-client privilege, so if Scott says anything about it to anyone else, he should be in big trouble in a number of ways.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Like 3
(edited)

Finally, Sonny asks Kevin for help. Hopefully Kevin will test him and his meds and get back on his proper dosage so he quits pushing his family away

Still on the barge.  It's a lot more than the medication with this show's favorite actor.  MB cannot recite his lines, is embarrassing to watch, and must have some good blackmail material on one of TPTB.  It's disgraceful that a show that is supposed to be about docs and nurses around a hospital - gets off on a real weak ugly actor whose depiction of a mob guy probably wouldn't last an hour in an alley in any east coast city.  The original founders of the show must be shaking their heads fiercely.  #sad.  #thanks for the non-entertainment Disney.

Edited by sunnyface
carly
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Typical Ava to make things worse for herself.

At least MW can act and is not harsh on the eyes.  Out of all of the new character in the past decade, she is the one actress that has earned her paycheck and rarely appears to mail it in despite horrific scripts.  I rue the day that she was placed in the role of a mobstress instead of a biz partner with Tracy or a doctor with her bro Julian.  #yetanotherwastedopportunity.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

Oh boo freakin’ hoo at TJ’s tears tomorrow that he never want this or whatever he said. Even if Kristina hadn’t fallen, his constant bullying and plans to take her to court would have probably caused her to go into labor.

And sorry, no grace from me for him in today’s episode.

AAAAND nothing is ever Mooby’s fault. 

At this point, I’m just waiting for Ric and Lucky to show up.

• Like 4

We always complain how Carly eats the show and has to be in every storyline and nothing shows that more than today.  The last 4 scenes of the episode:

1- Molly and Kristina sobbing over the loss of the baby

2- Anna arresting Ava

3-Sonny asking help from Kevin

And then sandwhiched in between is a shot of Carly.  Why?  Because she wasn't in the surrogacy story yet?  For effs sake.  

• Like 9
24 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh boo freakin’ hoo at TJ’s tears tomorrow that he never want this or whatever he said. 

And sorry, no grace from me for him in today’s episode.

Aunt Stella is in that scene, so it makes me wonder if he's having a tantrum because she advises him to be a strong partner for Molly at this time, or something like that. 

I agree with you about no grace. He's not wrong for wanting a name for the baby and the desire to say goodbye with a funeral/memorial service, but this was soooo not the time and place for it. His utter indifference to Molly's pain about and fear for her sister's condition is sickening. 

I don't understand Jordan's behavior either, unless deep down she truly has never cared for Molly as her son's significant other. I recall that Jordan (a previous actress) was not enthusiastic years ago about the idea of TJ marrying Molly and was unsure about them bringing bi-racial children into the world. Stella addressed that with her.  But maybe it didn't stick? I almost expected Jordan to say that now that Kristina doesn't have a baby for my son, does it really matter if she survives? 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

. And while Molly is there praying for Kristina, TJ turns to her and basically says "enough about your sister, let's name* the child we lost".

okay this bit wasn't on youtube yet. so i totally stand corrected

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

not having a list of baby names is just more fuel that TJ and Molly weren't really ready for this baby yet.  Who doesn't have a list of boy and girl names already thought out?

honestly on this one, a lot of people? or the name changes once they actually see the baby. I was unnamed for a few days  until my cousin named me (everyone didn't like the names that were bandied about lol) and my mom changed my brother's name a week later because she couldn't stand the name she picked out originally LOL 

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

And then sandwhiched in between is a shot of Carly.  Why?  Because she wasn't in the surrogacy story yet?  For effs sake.  

and she wasn't even calling anyone to figure out what happened to Kristina. it was just "yeah you need your daddy Donna."

• Like 2

Interesting how Morgan's ghost has kept up on things.  Awareness doesn't stop after death.  He knows that Ava tampered with his meds.  He knows Michael has a son called Wiley.

The only silver lining in this is that Morgan is still dead.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11

The Cates luggage question from Anna, said with that smug tone, was so out of line.  Like, I get they were just trying to catch Ava in lies, but it was 100% irrelevant to anything.  Unless Anna thinks someone was literally IN the luggage and popped out and threw kristina out the window, which given her thought processes lately, who's to say?

Hey, Carly, great staff you've got there not informing you of a major accident at your hotel, one which, if this was actual reality, you'd be in deep shit for.  

NLG, KV, and KM really are knocking it out of the park with their scenes.   

And, lastly, this gem:

Sonny: I shot Dante.

Morgan: That was before you knew he was your son.

Because shooting non-progeny in the chest at point-blank range is okey dokey smokey.  Shut up, Ghost!Morgan

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

I’m wondering where Olivia is? She also owns the metrocourt. Why isn’t she comforting her Dante? His sister almost died

• Like 9
7 hours ago, Daisy said:

if you ever needed to know what was wrong with the show this right here sums it all up. 

Excellent point. This Show has been heavily focused on three weak, pathetic, very limited characters for a long time now. And it's sad that characters with such rich histories as Bobbie, Laura, and most recently Anna, have been used to prop Sonny in particular. When a show has to have characters re-emphasizing that Sonny loves his kids in order to push his value, there's a real problem. Loving your kids makes you a basic human, not a decent person. Whatever shreds of decency that existed in Sonny, died not long after Stone did - when Sonny decided to use/hire a brain damaged young man, knowing what he meant to Robin and what she had already lost.  Fast forward several decades, and the now middle-aged man who lives to serve Sonny and his on-again, off-again wife shows sparks of decency from time to time but only having to do with Elizabeth. 

Kristina barely survives a terrible accident and loses the baby. Molly stops Kristina's father from seeing her and tells some truths to his face. Instead of going to the chapel to pray for his daughter, he goes off to the roof to have a pity party. Kristina's former stepmother, who has known her since she was a baby, finds out about what happened and does ... absolutely nothing. Doesn't even occur to call her son, Kristina's brother? Jason's worried Sonny's desire for revenge will make thing worse so he wants to be sure the police hold on to Ava instead. Oh what a hero.

Geee I wonder why the Show is struggling with its audience.

I guess the silver living is not seeing CD's two expressions in the family scenes at the hospital, and no sign of TJ's Hat Grandpa or Uncle Curtis with them either.   

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

I strongly suspect we're going to have a "Who Killed Ava" story. When DeadMorgan said his death was Ava's fault for switching his pills - and not the fault of the person who set the bomb (Olivia Jerome? I can't remember) - I knew the writing was on the wall for Ava. She'll be blamed for the baby's death, Kristina's condition (they never confirmed whether she had a hysterectomy or not, did they?), the outing of Blaze/Kristina, switching Sonny's meds, and whatever else they come up with.

Which is a real shame. I really like MW, and it means all of the Jeromes will be dead.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

(they never confirmed whether she had a hysterectomy or not, did they?)

I saw a little bit of yesterday's show, enough to want them to hold onto that doctor. Dr. Park, I believe? Anyway, he said they didn't perform a hysterectomy, but Kristina is not out of the woods on that front yet.

• Like 2

What I found surprising, for a soap about a HOSPITAL, and that Park was performing SURGERY on Kristina, that he was still wearing his pristine white doctor's jacket, instead of, you know, SCRUBS.

Apologies for the run on sentence.

Hanging Head and fingers in Shame

• LOL 8