Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Do the Qs name all their dogs Annabelle because that can not be Lila's old dog?

There has been Annabelle the 2nd, for sure, not sure what Annabelle we are on now. I know of a few people that always get the same kind of dog and name it the same name 🤷‍♀️

13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Shut up Curtis. If Trina wants to say goodbye to Rory, it's not your business to tell her that she can't.

And then her mom is anxious to get her home , seriously neither of them treat her like an adult.

• Like 4

LOL at the weird specific Dutch location in which they've plopped Anna and Valentin. It's usually something broad and generic, like "Turkey" or "the south of Africa." 

I thought TA overplayed Trina's grief. I get that a lot of her emotion was due to guilt, but sheesh. She and Rory hadn't slept together, they'd had only a handful of dates, and Trina was pretty sure she didn't love him. Dial it back just a bit.

40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Shut up Curtis. If Trina wants to say goodbye to Rory, it's not your business to tell her that she can't.

Why has he become such an unbearable asshole? "It's a crime scene now." Nice. At least Portia made a valid point that Trina might not want dead Rory to be her last memory of him.

40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't like these scenes of people who have no religious feeling lighting candles for people. For me it's very linked to church and faith, and it just feels off when a show uses it to pull feelings.

Same. And not every denomination lights candles in that context, but the show just assumes it's fine.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I like how Ava went to Victor instead of Nik to have her pot sweetened. 😁

It was hard to watch the Rory death reaction scenes because they were so badly acted by everyone involved. Except for the Rory actor who looked good flashing the same shade as his pillow cover.

Interestingly, I thought Jordan and Finn had good chemistry in their one short scene together. I like pairings that make me care about characters I couldn’t care a fig about beforehand. Which is why it will not happen. Sigh…

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

Interestingly, I thought Jordan and Finn had good chemistry in their one short scene together. I like pairings that make me care about characters I couldn’t care a fig about beforehand. Which is why it will not happen. Sigh…

I thought they did too, actually. And they somewhat looked striking. Or the actress does. 

Rory got a bracelet or a hoop earring off the person who killed him. Maybe the PCPD does something different and tests for DNA? Just an idea I'm throwing out there into the universe.

I did not care for Trina's reaction. I thought it was way over the top, scenery chewing. But I loved Dante and Jordan's background reactions, especially Dante, like he was hit hard by the news.

They should have paired Ava and Victor together, not Ava and Nikolas.

Was I the only one who thought it was a an ad that had come on screen when they showed the windmills? I had a WTF moment before I saw the writing at the bottom of the screen. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Ava trying to put the screws to Victor is what I want to see her do.

I loved the look Spencer and Cam exchanged when Laura asked if they knew Rory.

I am so tired of listening to people blaming themselves for stuff they had no control over. People's actions are their own.

Not that this is news but Joss sucks. Way to string your boyfriend along.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
21 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Rory got a bracelet or a hoop earring off the person who killed him. Maybe the PCPD does something different and tests for DNA? Just an idea I'm throwing out there into the universe.

Jordan made a point of asking Dante to do just that.

23 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think they’ve been heading there for a while now. As much as I like Charles, he wouldn’t be my first character choice to be paired with Ava - as she gone through a younger man phase? - but I’ll take him over his brainless nephew any day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, tessaray said:

I thought Rory (the character) had potential. Or the potential to have potential. 🙂 And I remember a simple can of soda sparking the imagination of the internet.

But the actor had no chemistry with TA. And the subtext of her Twitter post saying "best of luck in your future endeavors" (semi paraphrased - I dont remember the exact wording) seems to indicate she won't exactly miss him.

IIRC, not long into their storyline he got into some hot water because he had retweeted or posted some anti-BLM stuff a year or two previously. [ETA that I went and looked that up, and it was her fan page, not the actress herself, for what it's worth. I know this doesn't go on the episode thread, but just thought I'd mention it.]

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I got the feeling that Esme's angel (which had a similar-looking hanging-loop) was supposed to make us suspect she'd slipped out and was the Hook after all -- but I'm not buying it.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

Can someone explain why Rory was going to that apartment in the first place? Whose apartment was it?

It was a domestic disturbance call that he went to with Dante. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be the woman who he helped in the ER a couple of episodes ago or not.

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

It was hard to watch the Rory death reaction scenes because they were so badly acted by everyone involved.

It was like they were overcompensating for not having paid enough attention to him before, especially Trina. She was acting the kind of grief a parent has over losing a child. Portia also seemed to be taking it too personally.

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

It was a good scene., and as a pairing it has potential to move the characters out of their pods. But one scene does not a story make and I have doubts about the Jordan actor's ability to ... well, act.

Liz seemed to be willing to have Esme locked up as long as she could potentially be the Hook. But now that she knows that Esme isn't, is Liz going to have to wrestle with her conscience? Or will we get even more repeats of Joss and Dex kissing?  Now that Rory is dead, I expect Joss will run into Dex's arms because life is so short.  Maybe in a few weeks she'll think about telling Cameron.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

It was a domestic disturbance call that he went to with Dante. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be the woman who he helped in the ER a couple of episodes ago or not.

I thought it was an address he got from spying on the police report about the killings. This was one of the dealers of venom or exotic animals or something like that.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

In Joss's defense this would be a really weird time to break up with someone.

I don't care about this twat, who CLEARLY is HER SHEBEAST of a Mother's spawn. So nope. No fairness, defense, anything. She's just as horrible, arrogant, entitled, hypocritical and HATEFUL as her mother.

Breaking up with Cameron would be a kindness. To HIM.

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But one scene does not a story make and I have doubts about the Jordan actor's ability to ... well, act.

Since they rained on Curtis' parade, Jordan has been the beneficiary of Curtis downward trajectory.  She is no longer in the FF repository.  Needs to work on those eyebrows though.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Like 1

Maybe if they had secured Rory's belongings because "it is a crime scene". I don't think Liz should be going through his stiff and potentially giving it to Trina,

33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It was like they were overcompensating for not having paid enough attention to him before, especially Trina. She was acting the kind of grief a parent has over losing a child. Portia also seemed to be taking it too personally.

It was bad acting (Maybe by direction) by these 2 actresses which I consider weak anyways. Unfortunately really highlited weakness of NuTrina.

But I loved Dante and Jordan's background reactions, especially Dante, like he was hit hard by the news.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I loved the look Spencer and Cam exchanged when Laura asked if they knew Rory.

This was all well acted.

But seriously does the PCPD suck that much that they would PHONE the parents of an officer killed in the line of duty instead of sending someone to the house ???

I'm glad that Anna opted for sex instead of a beef dish made of some ingredients that Valentine scrounged up from the pantry.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Wow Trina, way to make Rory's last breath all about you. Wailing over him about how you are so sorry when you could have said a few kind words back to him. I have to admit the poor acting of the whole scene made me laugh. 

Anna doesn't look like she is trying too hard to find Lucy or prove her innocence or stop Victor. For that matter, Valentin doesn't seem in a big hurry to get home to Charlotte. Is Martin in an Irish prison for clubbing a cop over the head?

Pretty soon there will only be Cameron to root for on this show! 

• Like 10
11 minutes ago, Blackie said:

But seriously does the PCPD suck that much that they would PHONE the parents of an officer killed in the line of duty instead of sending someone to the house ???

I've actually always wondered how that works.   They don't live in PC, right?  Rory moved from somewhere else, right?  Does the PC police station call the Chicago PD, for example, and get someone from there to break the news personally?

• Useful 2
55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

He wasn't going with Dante anywhere. His shift was already done, but he offered to take to file and took a picture of the address I'm assuming, then he went to that apartment and got himself killed.

I must have missed an episode because I don't remember anything about a woman or a domestic disturbance. Or I fell asleep with my eyes wide open during the episode.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I must have missed an episode because I don't remember anything about a woman or a domestic disturbance.

It was one of those scenes that telegraphs a character isn't long for the show, since it was Jordan telling Rory that staying with the victim of domestic violence (she later pressed charges against her abuser, due to Rory's extra specialness) meant he'd be a wonderful cop and had a long, successful career in front of him.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Katy M said:

They don't live in PC, right?  Rory moved from somewhere else, right?  Does the PC police station call the Chicago PD, for example, and get someone from there to break the news personally?

I would think that is what they would do, I don't know personally. In the  police "brotherhood" and all that, it is a big thing when an officer is killed in the line of duty.

• Like 2

Well, hell, there goes my awesome theory (in my mind) that Rory and some accomplice were behind the hookings and he was trying to get hurt just enough to get Trina to stay with him. 

So who's the hook?  Call me dumb, but what was the meaning behind Esme and that angel on top of the tree?  Whatever it was, I still don't see how she got out of that fortress.  Maybe it is her nanny, after all. 

The hospital grief scenes were really bad, Joss sucks, still love the Cam/Spencer dynamic, and loved Ava taunting Victor. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
A typo--the horror!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It was one of those scenes that telegraphs a character isn't long for the show, since it was Jordan telling Rory that staying with the victim of domestic violence (she later pressed charges against her abuser, due to Rory's extra specialness) meant he'd be a wonderful cop and had a long, successful career in front of him.

Ok, there was an episode on my PVR that I deleted, so that was probably it. None of this rings a bell.

10 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So who's the hook?  Call me dumb, but what was the meaning behind Esme and that angel on top of the tree?  Whatever it was, I still don't see how she got out of that fortress.  Maybe it is her nanny, after all. 

I interpreted the angel as her having a guardian angel. 

Dumb, table for two? Because I have no clue who is going around hooking people. Even the whole nanny angle, if the nanny was someone we know or whatever. They completely dropped the story arc trying to find her. 

This writing is so damn aggravating. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The hospital grief scenes were really bad, Joss sucks, still love the Cam/Spencer dynamic, and loved Ava taunting Victor. 

I didn’t understand the meaning of the angel on the tree either. There’s a theory floating around the GH FB groups and Twitter that Esme is a twin, and her twin is the Hooker. At first, I thought that was ridiculous, but I’m starting to wonder if that’s the direction they’re heading. I don’t think Esme is the Hooker, but an unseen relative or the nanny is. 

I think there’s a reason the writers are finally fleshing out Esme’s backstory and bringing Heather back. Ryan told Heather that when Esme was adopted, she had something of his. I can’t help but think we’ll come back to that. 

TA’s acting was pretty awful. I really, really hate Curtis now, and I used to like the character. He really has turned into an ass. 

Ava taunting Victor may have been one of the best scenes of the week, imo. 

• Like 7

Rory's family does live in or around PC; he invited Trina to their holiday festivities, remember? People drop by all day, it's casual, etc.

9 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

when Esme was adopted, she had something of his

His hook hand, heh.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/15/2022 at 9:52 AM, KittenPokerCheater said:

If I were Carly (thank god I am not), I would be more FURIOUS at Michael for not telling her about Willow’s cancer than I would be at Drew. 

Michael has no obligation to tell Carly anything about his wife’s private business. (And please don’t ever make me defend Michael again.)

23 hours ago, Katy M said:

Because he's a moron?  Because he's planning to talk Liz out of the miscarriage, so he can pass on Esme's much further along baby than her fake one as hers?  

That’s exactly how I interpreted his decision. And yes, he’s a moron. And obviously making things much more complicated than they need to be, because he’s Nik and this is GH.

I was so convinced that Rory was the killer that I never even considered anyone else. So I have no idea who it might be. The Hook has to be either female or a male who is small of stature, and most likely a background character. Could be Brad, because TPTB hate him, but I don’t see any connection with Trina. 

I vote for Violet, just because.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
58 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Well, hell, there goes my awesome theory (in my mind) that Rory and some accomplish were behind the hookings

🤣😂😅

5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Michael has no obligation to tell Carly anything about his wife’s private business

They aren’t married.

30 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But she'd have to have an accomplice to pick her up to do the hooking.

27 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Well, hell, there goes my awesome theory (in my mind) that Rory and some accomplish were behind the hookings

🤣😂😅

Sorry I made a typo.  I feel rightly chastised. :eyeroll:

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 3

I liked Rory, he was too good for Trina who obviously rather have someone who treats her like crap.

It was sad to see him die. Trina didn't really care so her dramatics were a bit much. It's probably more guilt than grief. 

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

But she'd have to have an accomplice to pick her up to do the hooking.

I actually got a visual of that.  It cracked me up.  Thanks.

I'm still going with he DA who prosecuted Trina for the Hook.  But, now I've lost my motivation because we know she's not Esme's mother.

Or I'm going with Esme.

Oooh, maybe it's Jordan.  She's punishing Portia through Trina.  (Hey, it's as good a theory as anything else.  Besides the fact that she was in her office talking to Trina when Rory was attacked.  But, when has that meant anything on a soap.

3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

It was sad to see him die. Trina didn't really care so her dramatics were a bit much. It's probably more guilt than grief.

I think "didn't really care" is a bit harsh.  I'm sure she cared.

• Like 1

Regarding Esme's nanny:

We know that Esme found Ryan in PC, but do we know for sure that that was the first time Ryan found out Heather had given birth to their child? Maybe he knew sooner and arranged for the nanny to get the job to look out for Esme for him. Maybe Heather wasn't the only crazy woman he knew.

Esme had to have known Ryan prior to coming to PC, otherwise her meeting Spencer at school is just a whopper of a coincidence. Ryan had her torture Ava and use Spencer's dislike of Ava as cover. If the fan wiki is correct, Ryan was working for the DVX when Esme would have been born. So he had the money to hire someone to keep tabs on Esme, someone like The Nanny. Which is fitting, since we also have Mr. Sheffield on the show. Imagine if Fran Drescher did a cameo as Esme's nanny-hooker, lmao.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

LMAO! 🤣 If she's left-handed then why not! And speaking of...and I'm aging myself here but back in the 80's there was that storyline with the "left-handed boy" that involved Luke & Laura. It even got mentioned in the infamous General Hospitale song. And that has nothing to do with the Hook left-handed murders/assaults but for some reason it popped into my head. 😜

I know I'm in the minority on here but I like Joss. Do I think she's in the wrong for not telling Cam their relationship is over...absolutely but I think they were boring together and I have no problem with them moving on to others. I'm sure she's going to be labeled the bad guy and so be it. She's young and will make mistakes. 

And I'm still not feeling Spencer/Trina. I know I'm in the minority on that too. And that's fine. Maybe someday I'll see them differently but they've yet to convince me they have some deep longing for each other. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

And I'm still not feeling Spencer/Trina.

They only have had a handful scenes alone together so far.  I just wish that they toned down Spencer a bit as he seems a bit manic like Morgan but unlike Morgan, Spencer has a chance to frequently share scenes with some quality soap actors (not named Marcus).

Chavez gives Spencer BDE,  and I think they like utilizing that, but the scenes where he punched Dex and the immediate aftermath were bad writing IMO.   It just came out of nowhere.  

The scenes when Rory died were so bad, and I found myself really bummed, again, that Sydney is gone.   I thought TA stepped in pretty well when she first got there, but I don't see the chem Sprina used to have, and the death scenes were just bad.  Oh well. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Chavez gives Spencer BDE,  and I think they like utilizing that, but the scenes where he punched Dex and the immediate aftermath were bad writing IMO.   It just came out of nowhere.  

I don't know that the scene where he punched Dex came out of nowhere. I think he was just angry since he left Trina with Rory at the restaurant and his talk with Cam about Dex and Joss got him even more riled up. I think he was projecting his anger about his situation with Trina/Rory onto Dex. 

I do think he should've punched Dex harder and then kicked him for good measure, just to make sure he stayed down. Dex comes off as really smug. I don't know if it's an acting choice or if it's just that the actor is super limited.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't know that the scene where he punched Dex came out of nowhere. I think he was just angry since he left Trina with Rory at the restaurant and his talk with Cam about Dex and Joss got him even more riled up. I think he was projecting his anger about his situation with Trina/Rory onto Dex. 

I do think he should've punched Dex harder and then kicked him for good measure, just to make sure he stayed down. Dex comes off as really smug. I don't know if it's an acting choice or if it's just that the actor is super limited.

LOL

Good points. 

41 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Spencer needs to rein in the petulance. Displaced anger or not, he was out all of 24 hours and he's already punching a guy he didn't know. Whether he sensed something going on between Joss and Dex, and used the ruse of Dex putting Joss in danger as the reason to punch him who knows. But Spencer is far from wearing a halo around his head. I like Spencer and want to see him succeed, along with getting past all the resentment and self-loathing he is harboring, but when he goes from 0-60 on a flip of a switch he doesn't make it easy to root for him. 

And with Trina, chemistry is subjective. So, I always feel a couple either has it or they don't. And maybe it is their lack of interactions as of late, but I thought they had a decent amount prior to his incarceration and the scene where she visited him in prison a few weeks back didn't sell it for me. But just my opinion. 🤷‍♀️

9 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

If she's left-handed then why not! And speaking of...and I'm aging myself here but back in the 80's there was that storyline with the "left-handed boy" that involved Luke & Laura.

I wasn't paying close attention and then I noticed in the hospital scenes Laura was keeping her left hand in her coat pocket, I had to rewind the episode just to make sure Laura had both her hands and not a hook 🤣

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, Katy M said:

I think "didn't really care" is a bit harsh.  I'm sure she cared.

Jordan and Dante probably cared more, Jordan worked with him daily was his mentor but they weren't screaming and bawling like Trina who just minutes prior was going to declare her love to Spencer. 

So her acting like she's the grieving widow when she was going to declare to Spencer her love without even breaking up with Rory first was just no different than Joss. 

She cares now because of guilt, he's on his deathbed and she's declaring apology because it's all about her. Her  being so distraught came off fake.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, zengirl1215 said:

Spencer needs to rein in the petulance. Displaced anger or not, he was out all of 24 hours and he's already punching a guy he didn't know. Whether he sensed something going on between Joss and Dex, and used the ruse of Dex putting Joss in danger as the reason to punch him who knows. But Spencer is far from wearing a halo around his head. I like Spencer and want to see him succeed, along with getting past all the resentment and self-loathing he is harboring, but when he goes from 0-60 on a flip of a switch he doesn't make it easy to root for him. 

Oh yeah. I wasn't excusing what he did, although I very much enjoyed it.  

Spencer needs to grow up. He's an adult, he should start acting like one. I know it's a tall order for these writers, though. 

16 hours ago, Blackie said:

That was a very poor move on the writers part. Even if it was in another state they would have the police from that district go tell them in person.

• Like 2
On 12/15/2022 at 8:18 PM, Semiglued said:

I would like to believe that when Laura finds out Nik is holding a young, pregnant girl hostage and plans to keep her on Cassadine island that she will be appalled.

She should be, especially since that's her own history when she had Nikolas. But should we really expect the show to remember that?

All this "I never liked Austin" crapola is such an obvious contrivance to break up Austin and Maxie, a couple the writers themselves gave up on ages ago, but this is really the best they could come up with, Maxie getting all in high dudgeon because Austin blackmailed Spinelli? Maybe Maxie should be more concerned that the father of one of her kids is committing federal crimes. Maybe she should remember that said baby daddy is on call whenever Sonny/Jason/Carly/Sam need a little hacking done. Really, Maxie, Austin blackmailing Spinelli into using the illegal algorithm Spinelli created is the line?

I'm really afraid it's all just in service of getting her and Spinelli back together which, ugh, no. It's bad enough the show has given up on dressing Maxie with any semblance of fashion, let's not add injury to insult by regressing her back to Spinelli's arms.

And, seriously, what has Austin done to earn everyone's dislike? Mind you, Austin and Maxie are a real mismatch - The show really missed out on a Britt/Austin pairing. - and I don't care if they break up, but putting it all on "Austin's a poopyhead" is ridiculous.

Has it ever been explained why Rory went to that apartment? Aren't Jordan and Dante curious on that point? He wasn't under orders to do so. I dunno, I'm still not sure Rory was on the up-and-up.

I am still stunned at the magnitude of Nikolas's and Elizabeth's stupidity.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, BunnyFooFoo said:

Maybe Heather wasn't the only crazy woman [Ryan] knew.

I think that's a given, heh.

21 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Maybe Rory’s loss will help Chase get reinstated. 🤞🏻

I don't see how Chase won't eventually get reinstated. Maybe Jordan will go to bat for him. He can go through an anger management course and rejoin the PCPD. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Maybe Rory’s loss will help Chase get reinstated. 🤞🏻

Can't have more than 3 cops at a time, otherwise the world gets thrown out of kilter.

Honestly, Valentin should have dropped his complaint the second he found out the truth about Bailey. There was no reason whatsoever for his suspension to stand after that. 

That whole storyline to make him into a popstar was incredibly dumb and very bad. And if anyone should be offed by the Hook, it's Linc and his smarmy ass. They tried the #metoo storyline when BLQ came back to PC. I don't even know why they picked it up again.

Just give Chase his job back. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
43 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Rory died?

Yes

was he Hooked?

Yes.

Chase + BLQ broke up

Yes.

or are they faking it?

No. She lied to him and didn't write the letter that Dante had asked her to write for Chase to help reinstate him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Blackie said:

I don't think Liz should be going through his stiff and potentially giving it to Trina,

I just went back and found one of my own typos, which is kind of funny but could kind of make sense,  😆

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

but back in the 80's there was that storyline with the "left-handed boy" that involved Luke & Laura.

The statue with "he who sits at the left hand of God shall find his path paved with gold!"  A classic! 

6 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I do think he should've punched Dex harder and then kicked him for good measure, just to make sure he stayed down. Dex comes off as really smug.

Oh, god, SO SMUG!  I guess we'll find out sometime in 2025 what his deal is, re a grudge against Sonny.  Probably around the time Willow gives birth.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Honestly, Valentin should have dropped his complaint the second he found out the truth about Bailey. There was no reason whatsoever for his suspension to stand after that. 

Chase still punched him.  Jut because he insulted Brooklyn with words.  He wasn't physically threatening her.  That's not OK.  A police officer should have better control of his emotions.  Even if Valentin said it was all good, the suspension should have stood.  And, it's not like he learned his lesson because he also punched Link.  I can't remember exactly why, but again, I don't think he was physically doing anything to brook at the time.

5 hours ago, Fellaway said:

And, seriously, what has Austin done to earn everyone's dislike? Mind you, Austin and Maxie are a real mismatch - The show really missed out on a Britt/Austin pairing. - and I don't care if they break up, but putting it all on "Austin's a poopyhead" is ridiculous.

As far as I can tell, besides Georgie and Spinelli, nobody disliked him until Maxie started asking.  Britt took off a couple of times, but that was because she didn't want to be the third wheel, and she clearly does like Austin. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2