Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Are they teasing Anna/Jason?  Ewww. I know that she's not who she once was but still ewww.

1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are we chem testing Anna and Jason, because let's not do that.

EWWW, YUCK, PTOOEY! No, just no. I have to believe Jason wouldn't do that because of Robin. I remember awhile back, when Anna was staying with Mooby, after her home was destroyed, folks were speculating that those two would hook up, which didn't happen, thank goodness. I still remember having to use brain bleach with the whole Luke and Anna thing after Robin "died" so, please Burton, refuse. PLEASE REFUSE.

• Like 5

Look at Carly, pretending to be a Spencer and bringing Lulu flowers.

22 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

...shutting down and shutting out Michael as he tried to manage whatever Kristina said to [Molly] about the missing gun.

That was INTENSELY satisfying. Michael needs to be put in his place much more often.

LOL at Elizabeth telling Anna "Good luck getting rid of Carly" when it was Elizabeth who gave the okay for Carly to talk to Isaiah. But I'm annoyed enough with Anna that she deserves having to deal with Carly.

It also cracks me up that Jason is acting as if it's wildly OOC for Sonny to shoot a cop. Sonny would shoot anyone if he were goaded enough. He has no impulse control.

Lucky is in Somalia! Someone finally looked at a map of Africa and realized there are individual countries within that vast, amazing continent.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
48 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
52 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are we chem testing Anna and Jason, because let's not do that.

EWWW, YUCK, PTOOEY! No, just no. I have to believe Jason wouldn't do that because of Robin. I remember awhile back, when Anna was staying with Mooby, after her home was destroyed, folks were speculating that those two would hook up, which didn't happen, thank goodness. I still remember having to use brain bleach with the whole Luke and Anna thing after Robin "died" so, please Burton, refuse. PLEASE REFUSE.

Sadly, we've seen this coming for awhile, now, and I wonder what the over/under is for Anna and Jason boning before Thanksgiving?

A lot of women on GH don't seem to have a "type," do they?  With Anna - Robert, Duke, Valentin, Luke - do they have anything in common other than their gender?

I wouldn’t have minded Anna/Jason if he had stayed out of the way of Sonny, permanently. Now, he knows Sonny killed Cates and is basically gaslighting her to protect him. For those who like straight talking and loyal Jason, it’s not in keeping with his character. For those of us who still harbour a tiny flame of love for Anna, it’ll soon be a another kick in the teeth.

Carlo Rota has aged well and I wish he wouldn’t have been a big bad only Carly/Sonny/Jason can get rid of to become the saviours of PC. You know it’s coming.

Meanwhile in Adventures of the Coven, I can’t believe Kristina is listening to Michael and standing idly by while her mother is being railroaded, albeit for being utterly stupid.

Speaking of stupid, Molly actually believes Kristina could be a murderer!? WTH! I like the actress’ work but dumbing down 3 women characters for… oops! Forgot which show I was watching there for a minute. My bad.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

If "Jumping to conclusions" was an Olympic event, the residents of Port Charles would make up the US team, and Molly and/or TJ would get the gold. 

Of course Molly, who is versed in the law, would make the assumption that Kristina did kill Cates, while the very, very obvious criminal isn't mentioned.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I hate TJ. He is looking for any reason to hang on to his anger at Kristina. He should give Kevin's admin assistant a call, schedule an appointment to address all these issues

For someone who had to be pushed into having a baby now, he's certainly jumped on the blame bandwagon.

40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Lucky is in Somalia! Someone finally looked at a map of Africa and realized there are individual countries within that vast, amazing continent.

And that Somalia actually has a small gold mining industry! No Bolivia coastline here.

21 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

A lot of women on GH don't seem to have a "type," do they?  With Anna - Robert, Duke, Valentin, Luke - do they have anything in common other than their gender?

Other than Robert, who was her first relationship, all of those men are more grey than white hat. The writing really has done a number on her in the past years.

4 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm legitimately surprised that they didn't have Jason dump the gun by tossing it off the bridge. I was sure we were going to get a story where the police went to retrieve the gun Alexis got rid of, but they end up nabbing the gun Jason tossed instead, assuming it was the one Alexis tossed. Since that is the one that shot Jagger, they'd assume Alexis did it, and she'd assume Kristina did it, so she'd take the blame.

This would actually make sense even though it would be stretch to have Jason drop the gun at the same bridge that Alexis did.

But right now, there is no story. Even if they drag the river and find the gun, the ballistics will show that it wasn't the gun that killed Cates. So what is the point? To further split Kristina and Molly and have more hysterics for Molly and TJ? 

No thanks.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This would actually make sense even though it would be stretch to have Jason drop the gun at the same bridge that Alexis did.

Isn't it the only bridge in town? 

I would find it easy to believe that Jason would throw the gun off the same bridge, but likely in a different part of the bridge. I also suspect that if the police (or another organization) did a complete search in the water under that bridge they would find all kinds of "interesting" things that might resolve other open cases. 

• Like 4

Dear Diary, today Jason came to see me and my heart fluttered so. I almost died when our hands nearly touched! Still, it seems like he wants to hang out with Sonny more than me, which makes me cry. Why can't he see that he belongs with me?!?! 

• LOL 17

Gannon just gave Carly very specific information about Lucky's location and she...ran to the WSB and failed to deliver it? She literally told Brennan to do better pinpointing without saying that the camp is by a named river in Somalia. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
20 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Do we get to keep Dr. Gannon?
Asking for a friend. 🤭

Your friend has excellent taste. 🙂

Edited by tessaray
  • Like 6
  • Wink 2

Anna.  Sigh.

Anna needs a friend, a sounding board, someone with whom to share her thoughts and feelings, so that the viewer doesn't have to do quite so much of the work of trying to figure her out.  For example, we needed to hear her reflecting on her life and assorted careers, and what they did to her relationship with Robin, so that it would make some sense when she says that her primary motivation for helping Jason is that she doesn't want to see him do the same.  It might also help us to figure out how she could say, to the man who just melted a murder weapon for his boss, that she can see that he has integrity (and he just silently acknowledging that she's right--sheesh!).  People who weren't watching 30 years ago need the background laid out for them, and it wouldn't hurt for the rest of us to get a glimpse into her psyche.  Robert would be the most likely support, but it could be Felicia, or Mac, if necessary.  Just somebody besides robotic, amoral Jason. 

Speak of the devil---Anna has been too long one of my favorites, even through the recent ridiculousness, for me to stick around to watch the writers defile the character by setting up a romance with Jason.  Nope.

Dr. Gannon would be a nice addition to GH, and he clearly knows more medicine than TJ.  

Molly reading between the lines with Kristina and Michael, and coming to a logical conclusion that turns out to be wrong, is my kind of soapiness.  And I enjoyed her telling Michael to shut up.  I also enjoyed Kristina just beginning to realize that Michael might know more than he has told her: "Why do you believe me?"

To my eye, Drew is the only person with whom Jordan has chemistry, and I prefer their relationship to either of his two other current ones.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm enjoying this dynamic between Molly/TJ/Kristina/Michael and hope it continues.  The Molly and Kristina actresses work much better as bitter enemies than as loving siblings in my view.

Anna/Jason will be a majestic dumpster fire and I for one cannot wait.  It would mean the absolute death and destruction of the Anna character, but what a spectacular ending.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

This show is special. Carly shouldn't be anywhere near this story. She is a Spencer only in name. So give me a break with her sitting by Lulu's bedside and all that jazz. And it sucks that the only character Brennan is allowed to interact with is Carly. 

What Carly should be doing is trying to contain the fallout from a pregnant woman falling out of the window of her hotel and the baby dying as a result. Even if Ava had shoved Kristina towards the window as hard as she can, that window should not have shattered like that. Ava is not She-Hulk. 

Poor, poor Isaiah. Hasn't he suffered enough? Must he also have to deal with Carly?

Generally, I have no time for Michael but Michael as the supportive older brother is surprisingly unhateful. 

Good lord, spare me from plucky girl detective Molly. 

Edited by Mirabelle
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Mirabelle said:

Good lord, spare me from plucky girl detective Molly. 

Maybe when Girl Reporter wakes up they can work together to crack the case.

The worst part of all this is that it's going to further tear apart the Davis Coven because Sonny won't man up and confess.

• Like 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The worst part of all this is that it's going to further tear apart the Davis Coven because Sonny won't man up and confess.

Oh I’m sure Sonny will only once Alexis and Kristina have been raked over the coals and will be lauded as a hero for confessing to protect his daughter when we know he’s admitting to a crime he was guilty of and would gladly let someone else take the fall if it wasn’t one of his kids. 

While I loved Molly dismissing Michael today, they’re definitely setting her up to be blinded by her negative feelings towards Kristina and will go all in on getting her charged with this murder. We already saw Ric in TJ’s ear the other day and I’ll think he’ll work on Molly as well. He’ll easily manipulate the 2 of them to believe that the whole family will cover for Kristina’s crime and he’s the only one who cares about them because that’s already what they want to believe. We’ll see if Molly actually sees through Ric and that he was willing to push the cops towards Alexis as a suspect even though he didn’t think she did it because he’s an asshole. I doubt it with the way they’re writing her now but she’s the main one who needs the blinders off regarding Ric because she’s not a child anymore. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wonder if Sam's death won't have something to do with this. Plus this is Dante's father who murdered Jagger and Sam's mom who will take the fall. That's not even mentioning Jason's role in this, him disposing of the evidence.

It could have some really interesting ramifications if the writers play this right. But they won't. Because they suck.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
15 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wonder if Sam's death won't have something to do with this.

I totally forgot Sam is biting it soon.  Which just goes to show how inconsequential the character is, lol.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

Generally, I have no time for Michael, but Michael as the supportive older brother is surprisingly unhateful. 

If Michael weren't playing legal roulette with his sister's mother because he's trying to hide the fact his father shot an FBI agent, I might feel a bit warmer toward him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
53 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I totally forgot Sam is biting it soon.  Which just goes to show how inconsequential the character is, lol.

Well to be fair, the show is treating her as even more disconnected than normal lately. Her mom and sisters are on a lot and she has practically no involvement in their story while Dante talks about Lulu every time we see him. 

17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Michael weren't playing legal roulette with his sister's mother because he's trying to hide the fact his father shot an FBI agent, I might feel a bit warmer toward him.

Exactly. He’s willing to throw Alexis to the wolves since he doesn’t care about her. Pretty sure Kristina would be at the PCPD in a heartbeat to confess that she had the gun and her mom dumped it because she thought Kristina was going to use it to harm herself but that would leave Sonny at the sole suspect. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

There's a ton of drama with her sisters and she has no involvement in that. The writers have fazed the character out and I think that it sucks for someone who has been with the show for 20 plus years.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6

I think Michael knows better than to tell Kristina anything that requires keeping a secret. 

As for secrets, how many know about Drillow?  Nina, Sasha, Cody, James, Curtis.  Back to the, "how many people can keep a secret?  Three, if two of them are dead."

• Like 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, ciarra said:

As for secrets, how many know about Drillow?  Nina, Sasha, Cody, James, Curtis.  Back to the, "how many people can keep a secret?  Three, if two of them are dead."

The show confuses me, the way they bounce between that and the blatant chem testing aspect of Drew's scenes with Jordan. Unless it's just CM playing it that way on his own. (Not that I blame him for leaning in to Jordan - she's very pretty. And uncomplicated.)

• Like 1

Elizabeth's line to Willow that Aiden has watched Jake and Jason re-build a relationship is a total "WTF?!" for me.  Two very brief visits to the Webber house and watching a baseball game together off-screen is not equal to a relationship.

She's right that Aiden having video chats with Lucky is not the same as having a real relationship. I don't understand why she or Laura would tell young teenage Aiden that Lucky's coming home for Aunt Lulu so that he gets excited, when they don't know for sure they can find him and get him to come home. 

Molly really is Ric's daughter. Why is she giving her 'Kristina has no alibi' statement to Dex and his recorder, instead of Chase or Anna?

Spare me Carly's tears and frantic begging to find Lucky to save Lulu.

Anna, you should be directing your declaration/vow to find Lucky to Lulu's son, his father, or Lulu's mother - NOT Carly. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
(edited)

I'm no fan of the ridiculous level of anger Alexis and Ric have for each other, LOL at her being mad for him making her look "as suspicious as possible!" Had Alexis actually thrown her phone over the bridge, that would be one thing, but she did toss a gun. She has only her bad choice (and luck) to blame here.

Carly and Sonny being each other's alibi is hardly "iron clad." It's laughable anyone takes it seriously, but this is GH, where Sonny and Carly can never lose, so of course it's instantly believed by everyone.

9 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I don't understand why she or Laura would tell young teenage Aiden that Lucky's coming home for Aunt Lulu so that he gets excited, when they don't know for sure they can find him and get him to come home. 

I don't understand why everyone is so convinced Lucky can save Lulu. It's highly likely he will, of course, but Lucky was a drug addict and isn't exactly a teetotaler, so it's not as if his liver is pristine. I wish there was some finger-crossing going on rather than the assumption he will be a slam-dunk.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

She's right that Aiden having video chats with Lucky is not the same as having a real relationship.

yesish... and noish. like. Imma gonna need Lucky to explain himself in regards to this (now that he's just a card playing con artist or something) but if he's in the heart of Africa doing whatever and he can't go to PC all the time and they don't want Aiden to go there - it's a valid relationship [to me anyway]. 

10 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Molly really is Ric's daughter. Why is she giving her 'Kristina has no alibi' statement to Dex and his recorder, instead of Chase or Anna?

Molly is still salty that Alexis isn't choosing her. but when Alexis is like "let me be all supportive." molly is pissed that doesnt' equal kicking Kristina in her cootchie bits and disowning her at this point.

• Applause 1

There's a ton of drama with her sisters and she has no involvement in that. The writers have fazed the character out and I think that it sucks for someone who has been with the show for 20 plus years.

It's kind of hard to keep her in those scenes when she refuses to do her job. She's been phoning it in for years. Now that she's been officially fired she's even less likely to put in effort. I don't blame them for not risking it for scenes in which she isn't absolutely necessary since we know they only do one take most of the time. Maybe that's the reason LH was used for the funeral scenes.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Daisy said:

yesish... and noish. like. Imma gonna need Lucky to explain himself in regards to this (now that he's just a card playing con artist or something) but if he's in the heart of Africa doing whatever and he can't go to PC all the time and they don't want Aiden to go there - it's a valid relationship [to me anyway]. 

It's valid that Elizabeth and Lucky would agree that they don't want Aiden to visit Lucky in a dangerous/violent area in Africa. It's not valid that Lucky has chosen to work abroad indefinitely to avoid dealing with trauma/mental health issues and real relationships. Aiden deserves to have a father, and no amount of humanitarian work makes up for Lucky abandoning his son. That's what Laura doesn't seem to grasp with her "I'm very proud of my son" line. 

This doesn't seem to be the type of situation where Lucky is in Ireland for say, 9 months of the year where Aiden could visit him, and then for three months he's in dangerous locations to complete missions. 

When Elizabeth told Lucky he's Aiden's father, he said to her he would do his best not to let her down. Well, he hasn't even tried to be a responsible and present co-parent in their son's life and I really hope Elizabeth gets to call him out on it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Carly, an ironclad alibi is 20 people seeing you and Sonny at a public event, not you and Sonny saying that you were doing the dirty in a bedroom upstairs.

I do not for a minute buy Brennan being okay with Carly having sex with Sonny unless he's not really interested in her.

I was expecting Lulu to wake up to Willow's babbling saying "Shut up. Shut up."

Liz, Lucky not being there for Aiden is on Lucky, not you.

This gun stuff is so stupid. As soon as they find the gun, they will realize it wasn't the one that killed Cates.

I really like Diane's jacket.

I am not buying this sudden BFF of Nina and Ava. Bad writing.

14 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Molly is still salty that Alexis isn't choosing her. but when Alexis is like "let me be all supportive." molly is pissed that doesnt' equal kicking Kristina in her cootchie bits and disowning her at this point.

Molly is getting more and more awful. Like TJ, she demands that everyone be 100% on her side.

"I just needs to know who is responsible for my baby's death. Because that person has to pay."  CARLY. It's Carly and her flimsy windows who is responsible.

Molly wants Kristina to be responsible and for Kristina to pay and pay and pay.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

As for secrets, how many know about Drillow?  Nina, Sasha, Cody, James, Curtis.

I desperately hope Lulu remembers Willow's monologue when she wakes up and inadvertently spills the beans. That'll teach everyone to tell their secrets to someone they think is unconscious. I can't believe that has never happened on GH, given the number of confessions made to zonked-out patients.

Why do I think Drew might save Lucky? Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly, an ironclad alibi is 20 people seeing you and Sonny at a public event, not you and Sonny saying that you were doing the dirty in a bedroom upstairs.

I cannot with this bullshit.  Ironclad, my ass.

Also, how come every other spot in town has cameras but there are none on Q property.  Bite me, show.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

While to me Kelly is a former show and network pet who well outlasted her protection, she was a long term employee and beloved by a lot of viewers. I am sorry for her and her fans.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I do not for a minute buy Brennan being okay with Carly having sex with Sonny unless he's not really interested in her.

I was expecting Lulu to wake up to Willow's babbling saying "Shut up. Shut up."

Liz, Lucky not being there for Aiden is on Lucky, not you.

This gun stuff is so stupid. As soon as they find the gun, they will realize it wasn't the one that killed Cates.

I really like Diane's jacket.

I am not buying this sudden BFF of Nina and Ava. Bad writing.

Molly is getting more and more awful. Like TJ, she demands that everyone be 100% on her side.

"I just needs to know who is responsible for my baby's death. Because that person has to pay."  CARLY. It's Carly and her flimsy windows who is responsible.

Molly wants Kristina to be responsible and for Kristina to pay and pay and pay.

Molly STFU!! I understand your pain but for the love of God just stop running around hysterically throwing accusations.  She’s putting her mother in an untenable situation and could end up regretting it. 

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Brenan beaming with admiration over Carly having sex with Sonny was not my idea of foreplay. Wish they hadn't saddled him with her.  

If they are gonna kill Sam, it should be a HUGE story given her time on the show, her fans, and how many characters she knows. Instead, it feels like it will be a big nothingburger ~this show's favorite dish. Hope it at least brings Dante to the foreground and makes Jason rethink his life given he will be Danny's only parent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

okay i have to laugh.. but honestly the right answer is. no one. no one needs to pay. it was an accident

I honestly wish that Kristina legit just slipped in the tub and fell on her stomach like the lady in Grey's Anatomy  or something. the fact that they tied this into this stupid "murder plot." annoys me. this should have simply been a tragic unforseen accident not "WHO IS AT FAULT."

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's not valid that Lucky has chosen to work abroad indefinitely to avoid dealing with trauma/mental health issues and real relationships.

is that why Lucky is  working in Africa? (serious question). 

I just feel personally if Lucky was actually in contact, and they were talking frequently - I wouldn't be so dismissive of that. the show  was making it sound like Aiden hadn't heard from him for years. Because dead honest. I would take a dad who made the effort to reach to me constantly via Zoom/Skype every week without fail vs. a lot of people who even live in the same house but makes zero effort.  if that makes sense. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Molly STFU!! I understand your pain but for the love of God just stop running around hysterically throwing accusations.  She’s putting her mother in an untenable situation and could end up regretting it. 

You know how we thought they were going to do a Jake/Danny storyline with some kind of rivalry, screw up brother vs golden child? I think they're doing it with Kristina and Molly. 

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, Daisy said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

okay i have to laugh.. but honestly the right answer is. no one. no one needs to pay. it was an accident

Maybe now that Ric has decided to defend Ava, he'll prove it was an accident but that Carly (and Olivia) are liable for their shoddy hotel maintenance. There's certainly no love lost there, so I can see Ric enjoying doing that.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Molly telling the police that Kristina didn't have an alibi seems like the beginning of a malicious prosecution. Not that Molly should lie for her but she doesn't actually know anything about that night. She just wants to hurt Kristina. This isn't the least bit interesting or entertaining to watch. Hopefully the DA (that's still Robert, right?) points that out to her.

Eta: is Ric taking Ava's case to tank it? Is that his way of finding someone for Molly to blame? I'm a little confused because it made no sense. It's still a case about his potential granddaughter and it's still not appropriate for him to be involved.

Edited by tessaray
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Maybe now that Ric has decided to defend Ava, he'll prove it was an accident but that Carly (and Olivia) are liable for their shoddy hotel maintenance. There's certainly no love lost there, so I can see Ric enjoying doing that.

i wish! But we all know that Carly always wins so there's no suspense there at all.

Diane tells Alexis that she has to tell the truth about Kristina and the gun. When has she ever told Sonny, Jason or Carly that they have to tell the truth? Diane's specialty is getting her guilty clients off by hiding their guilt.

17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

You know how we thought they were going to do a Jake/Danny storyline with some kind of rivalry, screw up brother vs golden child? I think they're doing it with Kristina and Molly. 

Molly is the golden child and Kristina the screw-up. Seeing Molly work so hard to put her sister in jail because she can't deal with the loss of the baby makes her look awful. (Except on Twitter where they think that TJ and Molly are right and Kristina should be burned at the stake.)

19 minutes ago, Daisy said:

is that why Lucky is  working in Africa? (serious question)

Saving people in trouble for their humanitarian aid?  The show has to prove that he is a hero rather than a deadbeat dad.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, tessaray said:

Molly telling the police that Kristina didn't have an alibi seems like the beginning of a malicious prosecution. Not that Molly should lie for her but she doesn't actually know anything about that night.

Another instance of if it was convenient for the storyline Spinelli would pound on his keyboard and find a camera focused on the exact part of the cemetery where Irenella is buried and poof, instant alibi.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Saving people in trouble for their humanitarian aid?  The show has to prove that he is a hero rather than a deadbeat dad.

well that's why i asked. BringtheontheDrama was saying he went to Africa to run away from his problems. but is that why he left [like he said that?] because I'm "fine" with him being this year's deadbeat dad [because everyone has to be a deadbeat in this world apparently] but like i said. for me personally if Lucky was without fail [until he "vanished" and we need to know the reason], without fail building an online relationship with Aiden. is it like. the BEST thing ever? no but he was making an effort which is more than a lot of people would with the children in their lives. that's all.  Liz can feel that's not enough and Aiden (if he says it wasn't) can feel like that and I wouldn't fight it. but for me personally an engaged dad is an engaged dad even if Dad needed to use Skype. that's all. 

13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Diane tells Alexis that she has to tell the truth about Kristina and the gun. When has she ever told Sonny, Jason or Carly that they have to tell the truth? Diane's specialty is getting her guilty clients off by hiding their guilt.

it could be because Alexis could lose her license permanently and she's actually BFFs with her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Another instance of if it was convenient for the storyline Spinelli would pound on his keyboard and find a camera focused on the exact part of the cemetery where Irenella is buried and poof, instant alibi.

"Irenella"--- Love it! 

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

well that's why i asked. BringtheontheDrama was saying he went to Africa to run away from his problems. but is that why he left [like he said that?] because I'm "fine" with him being this year's deadbeat dad [because everyone has to be a deadbeat in this world apparently] but like i said. for me personally if Lucky was without fail [until he "vanished" and we need to know the reason], without fail building an online relationship with Aiden. is it like. the BEST thing ever? no but he was making an effort which is more than a lot of people would with the children in their lives. that's all.  Liz can feel that's not enough and Aiden (if he says it wasn't) can feel like that and I wouldn't fight it. but for me personally an engaged dad is an engaged dad even if Dad needed to use Skype. that's all. 

it could be because Alexis could lose her license permanently and she's actually BFFs with her. 

It hasn't been as consistent as anyone of us would like, but yes there has been mentions throughout the years of Lucky skyping, videochatting with the boys, and even Aidan visiting Lucky in Ireland. 

• Like 1