Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As was the tiny nibble he took! 

If it's anything like the pizza served on this show, it was probably stone cold.  Cold burger is much less appetizing than cold pizza.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think what annoyed Ned was that deal Michael struck with someone Ned didn't like. Michael does have a history of being a weasel in that way.

If that's the case, i wish they had made that clear in the dialogue.  "no making any deals or contracts while I'm gone for months" came off as ridiculous.

The Kristina character has never even been pregnant and given birth, correct? A surrogate should have childbearing experience first to know how their body will react to pregnancy, delivery (it can be different each time and result in permanent health problems), and what the recovery time is like. Kristina being Ms. Fix It for her little sister is not a good idea. Maybe that is their point and it will be a huge mess, but a foster to adopt story would provide TJ and Molly a child to love and nurture and remind people there are other paths to parenthood if that is truly what you want and it transcends biology as it should. 

I hope time killer filler is over soon and Liz really has zero chemistry with ME’s Finn. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Katy M said:

If that's the case, i wish they had made that clear in the dialogue. 

They hinted at it when Ned said something like 'Not a deal with [name of person Michael had been talking with]' but it wasn't made clearer.

Michael is a brilliant deal-maker, Carly is the bestest, Tracy is terrible, Joss is a wonderful friend, Nina is a villain for turning in Carly and Drew -- yes, the regular writers are back.

Who is the Chair of the ELQ Board since Ned is CEO and Michael is a shareholder? When Ned checked out, the Board should have put in someone else as interim CEO.

Drew and Michael saying that Ned is acting like a 4 year old is the quintessential pot, kettle.

Drew apologizes to Carly for leaving her for one week for business.  One week??? she's an adult, she can suck it up. I'm not so sure about your daughter Scout though, remember her big guy?

Carly to Drew: "Don't change who you are"  Too late Carly, from the time he started worshipping you, his personality completely changed. (I ran across a Cameron Matheson roman movie on TV but  I just can't watch him any more. Drew has ruined him. )

Lois propping Michael and Lila to Ned. She can leave now. I've never bought the St. Lila story because she could be awful to people she didn't like, such as Skye.

TJ to Kristina: "Kristina, I didn't expect to find you here."  Rude.

Wrapping up things I don't care about: Chase proposes, Blaze kisses Kristina

• Like 8
  • Love 2

OMG, Sonny. The SEC investigation was about insider trading; you were an add-on that unfortunately didn't pan out. Also, you weren't exactly desperate to find out who you really were when you were in Nixon Falls, so shut up. Now Nina's husband is dumping on her? UGH.

TJ was a little frosty toward Kristina, despite the fact that she and Molly have made up.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Lois propping Michael and Lila to Ned.

I didn't understand that at all (from a character POV). I know Lois finds the Q infighting tiresome—she's not alone there—but it's also how the family works. Ned isn't going to change that, especially while Tracy is still alive, and Michael wouldn't trust him anyway.

• Like 5

Really hope Chase and BLQ don't make it to the alter. I see no sparkle there, and I do not want Chase to be stuck with Q drama and BLQ shennanigans for much of his storyline. Chase hasn't really seemed vibrant since he was ripped away from Willow, who also lost her identity in the breakup.

Should Kristina be going from offering to be a surrogate to starting a new relationship? Maybe give Blaze a head's up. I know I would not be up for getting newly involved with someone who just signed on for something like that. ...yeah, I'm selfish like that! 🤣

• Like 7
On 12/2/2023 at 5:03 AM, Katy M said:

I still want Nina to tell Ned that Michael knows the truth and is still allowing Carly and Drew to blame Ned.  I mean, in this whole mess, I think the worst thing Nina did was allowing Ned to take the blame.  But, I still blame Michael and Drew more for that, because they wouldn't listen to Ned when he said he didn't and Ned has always been the glue that holds that family together.  Michael knowing the truth and letting the vendetta go on is inexcusable, IMO.  Yes, I know he tried to float another theory, but it was obvious Drew and Carly weren't having it.

On anohter note, I feel like Ned getting mad at Michael for actually running the company while he was otherwise engaged was out of character.  hte show should have had Michael mess something up for that hissy fit to fly right with me.  

It would certainly make this lame, annoying storyline halfway interesting.  And do something other than make Nina a punching bag for The Carlys.  Even better if they were allowed to win.

what the Hell is wrong with these writers?

• Applause 3
3 hours ago, Suicidy said:

what the Hell is wrong with these writers?

I have the exact same question. 

Beyond her character deficiencies, Carly and Faux Drew are like watching a pot with the burner off. They should let CM move along. 

Blaze gives me a phony vibe. 

The positive: The huge cast offers flexibility for everybody I suppose. I recall the ’80s and ‘90s days of the “hot ones” on 3-5 days a week, but that leaves zero time for side gigs and will cost you people you want to keep. 

• Like 3

Chase should have stuck with Christmas instead of the kitchen especially if he wanted it on the memorable list. 

Nice seeing the photos close up of Lila and Edward.  Is Lois going to give this speech to Drew and Michael too? 

Why is Drew going to Australia? Leaving his kid again for Michael.  He has no business going.  But good riddance.  

Blaze and Kristina ugh. Blaze is shady sounds like. This story on top of the surrogacy that at TJ is great with suddenly is bad. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2

Why is the onus only on Ned when it comes to fighting with Michael? Olivia and BL have given him practically the same speech before about how he needs to be the bigger person and make peace. Meanwhile, no one says crap to either Michael or Drew about wanting to cut Ned out of all ELQ decision making and dismissing him/calling him jealous for trying to fight them on it.  

• Like 7
6 hours ago, Daisy said:

wait Chase proposed?
Why?

Because the writers can't think pf what else to do with him. He's only a cop and there is a murder investigation going on and his father has a fatal disease so there is nothing else for him to do but propose to Brook Lynn

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Why is the onus only on Ned when it comes to fighting with Michael?

Carly and her children can do no wrong, and by extension, Drew is now in the sainted circle. There was a memo I believe.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Why is the onus only on Ned when it comes to fighting with Michael? Olivia and BL have given him practically the same speech before about how he needs to be the bigger person and make peace. Meanwhile, no one says crap to either Michael or Drew about wanting to cut Ned out of all ELQ decision making and dismissing him/calling him jealous for trying to fight them on it.  

that's what bothers me.
Nina got the same deal. Willow is like "MAKE PEACE WITH CARLY." why didn't Carly ever get that same lecture? Michael and Drew give zero poops about the family as a whole but yet still Ned needs to bend over and take it for peace? and the thing is they are cutting Ned out - not because he's old, not because he can't do the job at all, butbecause basically he's not "part of their clique." i'd be pissed too

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

I dunno, I like Blaze. And I like Kristina with Blaze. Maybe Blaze is shady. Maybe not. I'm just enjoying watching them together for now. And I love how Kristina opened up to her about her past relationships. She needs someone on her side who won't judge but will listen and offer a sympathetic ear. But yeah, starting a new relationship right after she offered to be a surrogate for her sister is not a good look. Hopefully if this goes anywhere beyond the kiss, she'll tell Blaze the plan and let Blaze decide if she's okay with it.

Sonny: Look at what happened to Carly with the SEC! That's why I don't want to confide in you. 

Good on Nina for reminding him that Carly DID commit insider trading and that the initial SEC investigation had nothing to do with him. I don't care that Nina is the one who tipped off the SEC. The FBI getting involved was just an add-on to make it appear Sonny was the target all along. Although I'm not sure Nina SHOULD be clued into Sonny's business. Don't most mob bosses keep their families in the dark about their business?

Drew doesn't even work for ELQ. Why is he going to Australia to close a deal that Michael brokered? And don't give me the 'Michael doesn't want to leave Willow and the kids' BS. Willow is fine and will be fine by herself for ONE WEEK. Unless it's really about his inability to control her if he's gone for a week. Or even a couple of hours. I really wish they'd go there with the character. But I also want a pony, and I don't see either one of those wishes coming true anytime soon :(. 

Is it too much to ask that Drew's plane goes down in a ball of fire and he 'dies' again? Maybe he can come back if they ever get new writers who will restore his personality. 

TJ, maybe be a little nicer to the woman who just offered to carry your child. With an attitude like his, I wouldn't blame Krissy if she said 'you know what? Never mind. Go find your own damn surrogate. I don't need this drama.'

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Sake614 said:

Drew doesn't even work for ELQ. Why is he going to Australia to close a deal that Michael brokered? And don't give me the 'Michael doesn't want to leave Willow and the kids' BS. Willow is fine and will be fine by herself for ONE WEEK. Unless it's really about his inability to control her if he's gone for a week. Or even a couple of hours. I really wish they'd go there with the character. But I also want a pony, and I don't see either one of those wishes coming true anytime soon :(. 

It's probably that, all about controlling Willow, Nina and the time they spend together. If he leaves for a week, maybe Nina will slither her way more deeply into Willow's life and we can't have that traitorous heifer do that. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Nina will slither her way more deeply into Willow's life and we can't have that traitorous heifer do that. 

yeah heaven forbid mother and daughter actually bond while he's away. That would make it even harder for him to control the narrative without actually telling Willow that Nina is OMG teh EVIL for tipping off the SEC to sainted Carly and Drew's illegal activities.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

yeah heaven forbid mother and daughter actually bond while he's away. That would make it even harder for him to control the narrative without actually telling Willow that Nina is OMG teh EVIL for tipping off the SEC to sainted Carly and Drew's illegal activities.

Writing on this show is gross. Willow needs to be deprogrammed since she wouldn't die.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
14 hours ago, Daisy said:

Nina got the same deal. Willow is like "MAKE PEACE WITH CARLY." why didn't Carly ever get that same lecture?

I think Nina actually brought this up. Maybe to Sonny? And I think he told Carly that she should try to at least tolerate Nina, given that nothing was going to change the fact that Nina was a relative to Willow and Wiley. 

But of course when it comes to Michael, everyone has to kowtow to that SLS. He's never wrong. Ugh.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
On 11/29/2023 at 5:19 PM, Redcookie said:

Don’t know if this has been said on here before, but the actress that plays Lois’s mom is John Travolta’s sister. Fun facts to know and tell

She lives less than an hour from me in Couer d’Alene, ID.  Briefly met her many years ago.  

On 11/30/2023 at 8:27 PM, ciarra said:

It's an island.  For Dante to show up less than a minute after Ava's arrival, he either had to be on the same launch as her, or one close by.  Why is she surprised to see him?

The writers weren’t smart enough to think of that.  Which could be an answer for most bad plots and inconsistencies on this show.  Seriously, who the Hell is hiring their writers?

• Love 2
22 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Michael is a brilliant deal-maker, Carly is the bestest, Tracy is terrible, Joss is a wonderful friend, Nina is a villain for turning in Carly and Drew -- yes, the regular writers are back.

Who is the Chair of the ELQ Board since Ned is CEO and Michael is a shareholder? When Ned checked out, the Board should have put in someone else as interim CEO.

Drew and Michael saying that Ned is acting like a 4 year old is the quintessential pot, kettle.

Drew apologizes to Carly for leaving her for one week for business.  One week??? she's an adult, she can suck it up. I'm not so sure about your daughter Scout though, remember her big guy?

Carly to Drew: "Don't change who you are"  Too late Carly, from the time he started worshipping you, his personality completely changed. (I ran across a Cameron Matheson roman movie on TV but  I just can't watch him any more. Drew has ruined him. )

Lois propping Michael and Lila to Ned. She can leave now. I've never bought the St. Lila story because she could be awful to people she didn't like, such as Skye.

TJ to Kristina: "Kristina, I didn't expect to find you here."  Rude.

Wrapping up things I don't care about: Chase proposes, Blaze kisses Kristina

The SEC should have had a problem with Michael running ELQ while he’s also a corporate officer at Aurora.  If the writers ar ethics ignorant then they should stay  away for, these types of stories.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I dunno, I like Blaze. And I like Kristina with Blaze. Maybe Blaze is shady. Maybe not. I'm just enjoying watching them together for now. And I love how Kristina opened up to her about her past relationships. She needs someone on her side who won't judge but will listen and offer a sympathetic ear. But yeah, starting a new relationship right after she offered to be a surrogate for her sister is not a good look. Hopefully if this goes anywhere beyond the kiss, she'll tell Blaze the plan and let Blaze decide if she's okay with it.

I also like Blaze and I’m hoping she’s not shady.  Kristina has been through a lot.  She should have some happiness.  It’s kind of early for her to be blurting out the surrogate plans just yet, but yeah…obviously it’s going to be a discussion that needs to happen if they end up dating.

17 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

I wasn’t watching that closely but do you mean Lila Quartermaine?  I didn’t know she was awful to Skye.  Didn’t Skye name her daughter Lila Rae?

I wish Anna would stop weeping over shooting Charlotte. She was afraid for her life after Curtis' shooting and the harassment and she shot an intruder. Charlotte is 15 and lives in the US, she should know the risks of breaking into someone's home. And a tough life=long spy should be more realistic.

Finally, movement on the Pikeman/WSB stuff. I have to say, I like this twist. I still don't understand why they have to go through Sonny in Port Charles. The Canadian border isn't nearly as porous as this show likes to make out.

I liked Blaze's explanation of why she isn't out. The grannies I know accept their queer family members but then, we're not really religious.

Why is Dante telling super secret things to Sam?  On the other hand, if Jordan had, she might still be married to Curtis. Jordan really caught a break there.

JK is so good. Even while I know what a terrible person Cyrus is, I still feel for him.

4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Drew doesn't even work for ELQ. Why is he going to Australia to close a deal that Michael brokered?

Is it too much to ask that Drew's plane goes down in a ball of fire and he 'dies' again? Maybe he can come back if they ever get new writers who will restore his personality.

They have really ruined this version of Drew. BM's Drew I could believe was able to step into a company and take charge; CM's life coach Drew is only good for signing his name as a figurehead.

8 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

The SEC should have had a problem with Michael running ELQ while he’s also a corporate officer at Aurora.  If the writers ar ethics ignorant then they should stay  away for, these types of stories.

The way they write, you'd think that internet search engines never existed.

12 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I wasn’t watching that closely but do you mean Lila Quartermaine?  I didn’t know she was awful to Skye.  Didn’t Skye name her daughter Lila Rae?

I wasn't watching much in those days but I see to remember Lila adoring Brenda and Jason, and being unfair to AJ and Skye.  And failing to call Edward on it when he was unfair to Tracy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Oh, great. More mopey, sad sack Anna. Because I can't get enough of that. I'd say she should talk to a therapist, but all she'd do is continue to blame herself and wear the hair shirt. I think on some level she's enjoying the self-pitying wallow she's in right now.

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Finally, movement on the Pikeman/WSB stuff. I have to say, I like this twist.  I still don't understand why they have to go through Sonny in Port Charles. The Canadian border isn't nearly as porous as this show likes to make out.

Given all the talk about how corrupt the WSB is—and that Victor was the director for a while—the twist isn't too surprising to me. But at least things are finally moving. The rest of it doesn't really make sense, but when it involves Sonny's bidness, it rarely does. And of course his peabrain can't imagine why a former WSB agent might be the real target of the shooting, especially when she's a woman. *rme*

24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I liked Blaze's explanation of why she isn't out. The grannies I know accept their queer family members but then, we're not really religious.

A lot of families might not accept homosexuality generally, but if it's a relative, that can change opinions. But I like the emphasis on everyone having their own journey, and how one decides to come out (or not) is their decision.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

wasn’t watching that closely but do you mean Lila Quartermaine?  I didn’t know she was awful to Skye.  Didn’t Skye name her daughter Lila Rae?

I don't know how Lila was in her younger days. I started watching in 2002 when she was old and it seemed like everyone loved her. One thing I remember is when Skye found out she wasn't a Quartermaine, she told Lila and she assured her that Skye was still family anyway. That's one of the only things I ever saw between them. Ha 

• Useful 3

I did wonder if the Pikeman guy and the new WSB director were one and the same since Victor once managed to become the head of the WSB. I was really surprised by who the actor who plays him is, though. 

For anyone who watched Once Upon a Time, that's the guy who played Blackbeard. 

Mopey Anna is the worst Anna. The show tore out of her spine, shoved it in the wood chipper and this is the version we have been left with since Duke died and Petah darkened our screens with his unholy presence. I get where she's coming from with the whole I shot a kid, but sweet Yoda, this is just beyond.

I fell asleep at the 30 minute mark, so I have no clue what else happened. 

ETA - Given that the actor who plays Pikeman is Australian and Michael just closed a deal with some Australian company for ELQ, is there a chance this company is part of this whole Pikeman storyline and boy genius Michael will look like boy doofus Michael for this deal?

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

JK is so good. Even while I know what a terrible person Cyrus is, I still feel for him.

This. It reminded me of the “broken man who needs a hug” character Dodger he played so damn well on China Beach. I really enjoyed his scenes with GF, who rose to the occasion.

I also really liked the Kristina / Blaze convo and really wish the whole surrogate idea would die permanently.

• Like 5

Is Aussie Guy WSB and Briefcase Guy Pikeman, and they're working together? I kind of zoned out.

Laura, I hope your shrink husband thumps you on the head and gives you some perspective about Cyrus. Of course he has a vulnerable side, but feeling sorry for himself like this is extremely manipulative.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

ETA - Given that the actor who plays Pikeman is Australian and Michael just closed a deal with some Australian company for ELQ, is there a chance this company is part of this whole Pikeman storyline and boy genius Michael will look like boy doofus Michael for this deal?

Here's hoping!

• Like 5
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I love this idea, but Michael is never wrong. He'll probably throw Drew under the bus for not fixing things while he was in Australia.

29 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Laura, I hope your shrink husband thumps you on the head and gives you some perspective about Cyrus. Of course he has a vulnerable side, but feeling sorry for himself like this is extremely manipulative.  

I can't figure out how I feel about Cyrus when he goes on about his family. On the one hand, he's done terrible things and they have every right to be suspicious about his actions and intentions now. On the other hand, Cyrus isn't wrong when he complains about a double standard, e.g., he's persona non grata when he approaches Laura, but she can approach him and he's supposed to be grateful. (He shouldn't be just showing up at her work; that's a fair complaint.) It's a testament to how good Jeff Kober is—and the surprisingly decent writing—that I'm so on the fence here.

• Like 8

I can never stomach Laura/Cyrus scenes because he was the one who ordered the bombing that put Lulu into a coma. That’s beyond what is acceptable for any mother to look past. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Does Laura know that Cyrus ordered the bombing? Or only that Julian did it?

2 hours ago, Desperado said:

This. It reminded me of the “broken man who needs a hug” character Dodger he played so damn well on China Beach. I really enjoyed his scenes with GF, who rose to the occasion.

That's why he looks so familiar! Thanks.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I love this idea, but Michael is never wrong. He'll probably throw Drew under the bus for not fixing things while he was in Australia.

I love the idea too but I know that it will be all Ned's fault for starting the negotiations in the beginning.

Too bad Michael will never know that he was working with Pikeman just like Sonny was.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Given what Drew has become, he'll probably throw himself in front of the bus then tell Michael he now owns Aurora and to enjoy it with his spawns.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1

When I see Laura fawning over Esme I see Laura trying to undo leaving Nik in that heirloom cradle when she bounced, but it’s Spencer now in the Stefan role dealing with a woman who victimized him and the woman he loves and a kid that is not his. I will say again the kid needs a DNA test. I hope Laura winds up with Esme sized egg all over her face. Ace (in the hole—yuck) is a truly terrible name. 

Loss of memory has no effect on someone’s fundamental character. Laura’s Cyrus energy needs to be directed at Esme too, but I notice she softened toward Cyrus when Cyrus threw mom and Spencer in there. Mom guilt is how to get to Laura. Luke wasn’t worth it, huh Laura?

• Like 4

High points today:

- All the Cyrus scenes.  From taunting Ava to playing wounded brother to Laura, JK just hit it out of the park.  He's so, so good.

- The Laura/Esme scenes.  I definitely see Laura seeing Esme and Ace as a way of atoning for her ~sins with abandoning Nikolas as a baby, but it all works for me.  GF and AP have a nice rapport together.

- Kristina/Blaze.  I like Blaze and don't think she's shady at all and Kristina deserves happiness.  I assume this budding romance will conflict with the surrogacy storyline, but I'm interested to see where it goes on all counts.

What I almost fell asleep with:

- Sonny/Curtis and Anna/Felicia.  At this point, I don't care who was really supposed to get shot at the MC nor do I care that Charlotte took a bullet. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, ciarra said:

Ava was on fire today.  No cowering this time.   "Have I accepted the Lord..."  LOL.

Wish Ava would remember her legacy. All it would take is one sentence to Cyrus "Do you remember that my Maiden name is JEROME? You wander around town all day like a lost soul. What if one day you just...disappeared? Never be heard from again?" Walks away. End Scene.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Loss of memory has no effect on someone’s fundamental character

Have you met Jason Morgan? Who used to be Jason Quartermaine? His loss of memory/due to accident/brain damage, more than changed his character. Jason Q ceased to exist.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Have you met Jason Morgan? Who used to be Jason Quartermaine? His loss of memory/due to accident/brain damage, more than changed his character. Jason Q ceased to exist.

I try to forget about that guy all around. ;-) Point taken. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

I had to look up the WSB/Pikeman guy to remember where I had seen him. Charles Mesure was on Crossing Jordan back in the day. Loved him. So happy he is on GH. I hope he stays around indefinitely and the writers don’t turn him into a jerk.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Loss of memory has no effect on someone’s fundamental character. Laura’s Cyrus energy needs to be directed at Esme too, but I notice she softened toward Cyrus when Cyrus threw mom and Spencer in there. Mom guilt is how to get to Laura. Luke wasn’t worth it, huh Laura?

The thing is, Esme was young enough that her evil deeds might have been more about manipulation that fundamental character. After all, almost everything she did was at the behest of Ryan. In the show's universe, he was THEE master manipulator and she was just a teenager.

I know the Trina/Joss/Cameron stuff was her own idea, but arguably she was on a bad path by then.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

So the new guy isn't Pikeman? He's the new Director of WSB?

He contains multitudes: He's both!

13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

GF and AP have a nice rapport together.

They really do. I think the writing is heavy-handed with having Laura be so supportive of Esmé (not that it's wrong—Esmé does need to have her own place and start a life separate from Laura, Kevin, and especially Spencer). And I think GF overdoes that warmth toward Esmé, but at least Laura has a mostly pragmatic  attitude wrt Esmé.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, jqdeco said:

I hope he stays around indefinitely and the writers don’t turn him into a jerk.

the longer he stays the more likely they will. After all, no one is allowed to best Sonny Corinthos. And the way this show is written, it will be  Carly who figures out who he really is and saves the town 🙄

• Sad 5

It always sounds so forced when Marshall reminisces about the past.

Elizabeth, if you don't want Aidan staying home and baking all the time, send him my way! I could use some holiday baked goods.

I would like Adam's story to start moving along. He's been at 11 since it started, and there's nowhere to go but down, so let the spiral begin.

Finn doesn't seem to be taking the lawsuit seriously, no matter what he says. I bet he'll be found guilty and then have to appeal or something to eventually clear his name.

• Like 2

Curtis: Trina, you get to pick out the Christmas tree.

Trina:  This one!

Curtis: Are you sure you want to pick that one? Because .....  [Oh Curtis, stop micromanaging people. And then he starts talking about that he can't decorate a tall tree because he's in a wheelchair He and Anna should have their pity parties catered, I might be able to tolerate them then.)

Curtis says that it never occurred to him that making Christmas is work that his mother and aunt had to do. Marshall tells a story of when Curtis was 3 and insisted on an ugly gnarly tree. His mother told him that it was the most beautiful tree. And that's how you create someone like Curtis.

Liz to Jake:  "As much as we like to think that doctors are infallible, medicine is not a science."  Uh, I'm pretty sure that medicine is the definition of a science. There are just more variables than there are in physics and chemistry.

The irony that Jason's son is working with gun control groups is delicious.

I have nothing to say about Josslyn other than I wanted to reach through the screen and punch her for her total lack of empathy to Adam. Yes Joss, the important thing is that Adam tell everyone that you took him to the hospital, and not that he is so scared of his parents that he feels that he has to lie to them. A true Carly, and someone who should not be allowed around patients.

For goodness' sake, Spencer, Ace isn't dead, he's just moving 3 streets away. Get some perspective.

Is Drew Dante's confidential informant? Because that would be right in his wheelhouse.

Obrecht reference! She lives!

Just now, dubbel zout said:

Finn doesn't seem to be taking the lawsuit seriously, no matter what he says. I bet he'll be found guilty and then have to appeal or something to eventually clear his name.

I for one can't get enough of this fascinating story. Not.

• Like 6

Today was one of my bimonthly check ins so glad I hit on a Baby Ace day, so cute. Also impressed with the Spencer scenes, NC naturally kissing Ace.

I don't know what is going on with Finn but if he is going  to testify he should learn that you don't "culture " tapeworms, you look under the microscope at the stool for evidence of the eggs or pieces of the tapeworm itself.

• LOL 1