Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Esme doesn’t think she deserves to go to jail over something she doesn’t remember doing but also is certain that Ryan influenced her actions even though she doesn’t remember. Trina brings up that Esme drugging her and the sex tape weren’t Ryan’s ideas but Esme deflects. 

After yesterday's episode I'm convinced that Esme is faking the amnesia and I love that Trina thinks so. Also, does Gregory have Huntingtons too? Strange coincidence, eh Liesl? 🤔 Happy ☘️Day, all!

• Like 6
15 hours ago, Daisy said:

truthfully, I would be deflecting everything.. She doesn't remember anything, and so why admit/commit to something that can be used against you?

I agree. Now that the initial shock has worn off, I think we are getting some of Esme's real personality. She's not dumb or a pushover. (Neither quality would have necessarily protected her from Ryan's manipulation.)

She may not want to remember but I don't think I would either.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, CeChase said:

I guess, but I hated the way Alexis was acting, and I really like the character.  She doesn't usually get on my nerves at all.  There is something about an alcoholic insisting the only possible answer is that you're drunk, that rubs me.   I thought her behavior was offensive, clueless, and full of projection.  I see someone talking like that I call 911.  I don't start throwing around accusations.  To me, he looked like he was having a stroke.  That it didn't even occur to her as a possibility was inexcusable. 

Edit to explain I just had to call an ambulance for my mom 2 weeks ago.  Very similar situation.  It ended up she had a severe ear infection which is why she kept losing her balance, but she was presenting stroke symptoms, and it was the first thing the ER tested for.  I did NOT accuse her of hitting the bottle.  I don't know, it just bugged me. 

i am glad your mom is okay.

but yeah it bothered me too and I thought she was totally being ridiculous - and i agree, even when she talked with Sam and she was trying to justify how she acted.  I think if she had insisted to take the keys because he didn't look well. (which he didn't) and she would drive him to the hospital or at least home. it would have sat better with me because truthfully, he didn't look well enough to drive. 

But forcing an addiction diagnosis on him because "she knows the signs." it's like. yeah but sometimes just because it looks like a duck doens't mean it's one either, Alexis. 

I am fine with another medical diagnosis. (ALS/MS) because again like to see medical stuff on General Hospital. but give this consequences pls. esp. because stupid Willow isn't dying 

• Like 10

Lisel, attorney-client privilege is as paramount to the legal profession as patient confidentiality is to the medical profession so stop acting like Scott kept quite about Elizabeth to spite you. 

Spencer, Esme is Ace's real family. She's his biological mother and she wants to parent him. You do not get to sever that tie just because you want to. Don't go full Carly, Spencer, never go full Carly.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

But forcing an addiction diagnosis on him because "she knows the signs." it's like. yeah but sometimes just because it looks like a duck doens't mean it's one either, Alexis. 

I can't wait for Alexis' conversation with Finn " I saw your dad, he went weak and stumbled, spilled OJ, and he slurred his words so I accused him of being drunk and harassed him until he stormed off. But I took his car keys !"

UGH GH needs to do a PSA for the Heart and Stroke on signs and symptoms of stroke. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
5 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I can't wait for Alexis' conversation with Finn " I saw your dad, he went weak and stumbled, spilled OJ, and he slurred his words so I accused him of being drunk and harassed him until he stormed off. But I took his car keys !"

UGH GH needs to do a PSA for the Heart and Stroke on signs and symptoms of stroke. 

very much so. I kept looking at Gregory's face to see if it was drooping

I REALLY wish Dex shot Joss lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

REALLY wish Dex shot Joss lol. 

Seriously. Why can't he be more trigger-happy?

I'm so sick of people mocking Esmé's feelings toward her giant baby. If Sonny Corinthos can do terrible things and be thought of as a good father within the show, it should be the same for Esmé. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

I REALLY wish Dex shot Joss lol. 

They're sleeping together, so he gave her his apartment key, so that she can let herself in whenever she wants and without notice?

Have they even defined what their relationship is?

• Like 5

Did Dex keep saying he was "creased" by the bullet? At first I thought maybe he said grazed but then the it did sound like "creased". I guess I have never heard of that usage for creased.

Is it Ok to say "I got creased by a bullet an went into Goblin mode"? 😆

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Did Dex keep saying he was "creased" by the bullet?

Yes, he keeps saying it, like a friggin' broken record. 

Also, besides him not doing us all a solid by shooting Joss, she yells from the other room "Dex?  Is that you?"  Like, who DOES that in real life?  Wouldn't you go into the other room if you heard the door?  Too bad it wasn't a more trigger-happy hitman who, upon hearing her voice, immediately put his silencer on and just waited for  her to come waltzing in.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Did Dex keep saying he was "creased" by the bullet? At first I thought maybe he said grazed but then the it did sound like "creased". I guess I have never heard of that usage for creased.

Guess you're not a fan of Starsky and Hutch, (the original series, not the crappy movie).  In Season one "Shootout"

"Would you tell me what happened?
You got shot, remember?
No kidding.
Oh, my head.
You got a little crease.
Crease? Hutch? Oh, Hutch."

• LOL 2
24 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, besides him not doing us all a solid by shooting Joss, she yells from the other room "Dex?  Is that you?"  Like, who DOES that in real life? 

So dumb—it's Dex's apartment. Who else would it be? A super or someone would announce before using a key. 

• Like 2

WTF with Finn and the other male doctor not being able to say "penis" or "erectile dysfunction" to their patient. WTF with Laura coyly describing Victor's condition to Valentin as one that makes a man "feel less powerful". I mean, what century are we living in?!?! 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7
26 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

WTF with Finn and the other male doctor not being able to say "penis" or "erectile dysfunction" to their patient. WTF with Laura coyly describing Victor's condition to Valentin as one that makes a man "feel less powerful". I mean, what century are we living in?!?! 

I came here to comment on exactly that. Though I can understand Laura being delicate in front of his son and Lucy

Edited by DanaK
  • Like 3

I have to say that I just love Genie’s eyebrows. They’re the most expressive, natural brows I’ve seen in years. Every other woman is frozen from the eyes up. Good job, Genie!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
53 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I remember these late late night infomercials about 25 years ago that were for some kind of supplement that would enlarge a "certain part of the male anatomy". They kept talking about and describing what would happen to the "certain part of the male anatomy". It was bizarre and I don't know how they did it with a straight face,

I'm surprised TJ isn't the one dealing with Victor's dead dick. And why does he think Laura has the know-how, technology, or the money to engineer this dick devouring pathogen?

Sonny's about to adopt a stray named Dex. 

Why does the show keep showing these flashbacks instead of scenes that should be on screen? Is this a budget thing?

Joss is so worried about Sonny finding out about her and Dex and he barely cares. This is a part of the story where a recast Jax would be good - he'd be unequivocally against Joss dating a mobster and Joss can actually live out her Romeo/Juliet "us against the world" fantasy. 

Shut up and die, Diane. That's all. 

Looks like Joss has been giving Dex tips on how to contour. His abs look a bit painted on. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
11 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I was thinking the same!  I am subjected to erectile dysfunction commercials all the time, but a show set in a hospital can't use the phrase?  It's so weird. 

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I was thinking the same!  I am subjected to erectile dysfunction commercials all the time, but a show set in a hospital can't use the phrase?  It's so weird. 

The writers think that coy is cute.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

Victor's dead dick

I wish Selena would've referred to it like t his when she called Holly: "Miss Sutton, you'll be happy to hear that Victor's dick is, indeed, dead."

Joss: "Sonny's doctor did a better job bandaging your wound."

Me: "That's because they're a doctor and you're just a wannabe who decided she wants a medical degree based on nothing other than the writers' whims, so shut up, you Carly."

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, TVbitch said:

15 hours ago, DanaK said:

I came here to comment on exactly that. Though I can understand Laura being delicate in front of his son and Lucy

Seriously. They can say "breast" and "breast feeding" but "penis" and "erectile dysfunction" is verboten? Just say "wee-wee" then, you gutless cowards.

On a more humorous note, I see Lucy dressed up as the frump when the show first met her, as the mousy librarian who was having an affair with Kevin*. Aahhhh, good times!

*NOT Kevin Collins!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/16/2023 at 3:15 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

My guess is they're going to give Gregory ALS. 

God I hope not, given the writers’ general inability to handle medical storylines, much less one of that gravity.  But yeah, it’s likely something neurological…wonder if they’ll bring Lucas back - didn’t he do an insta-residency for neurology?

On 3/16/2023 at 11:01 PM, sunnyface said:

These two are not generating much of anything on screen.  Even this episode, replete with a medical crisis, dragged.  There always seems to be one too many repetitive scenes in each of their episodes.  The only potentially interesting thing about this story is whether he dies naturally or he dies by toxin

Another reason this storyline bugs for me.  He’s got connections to only three characters on the canvas: Alexis, Finn, and Chase.  As someone noted upthread, maybe this is a short arc leading to a PSA on awareness of stroke symptoms or the like.  I’d wholeheartedly 👍 that.

On 3/17/2023 at 7:48 AM, DanaMB said:

Willow asks Liesl how long the transplant is postponed.
Me: Hopefully long enough for you to die. 

Did that ever get answered?  I assumed it would be no more than a week but didn’t hear (or likely missed) the timeframe.  Fearing they left it open intending to drag it out.

A cheeky line from Thursday of Friday: one of the four younger characters (not sure if Joss but certainly in front of her) lamenting that Esme’s baby would be raised by guards and surrounded by criminals. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:
On 3/17/2023 at 10:48 AM, DanaMB said:

Willow asks Liesl how long the transplant is postponed.
Me: Hopefully long enough for you to die. 

Did that ever get answered?  I assumed it would be no more than a week but didn’t hear (or likely missed) the timeframe.  Fearing they left it open intending to drag it out.

They did—I think it's a few days or a week, but who knows how long that translates to GH days. It's a tossup whether Willow and Michael will have a deathbed wedding or she'll be able to have it at the Q mansion.

44 minutes ago, mbluecpa said:

A cheeky line from Thursday of Friday: one of the four younger characters (not sure if Joss but certainly in front of her) lamenting that Esme’s baby would be raised by guards and surrounded by criminals. 

That was Spencer. He's one to talk, given that he's now living with the mob kingpin of the Eastern Seaboard—who just increased security!— and also has Victor Cassadine as an active part of his life. Shut up, Spencer.

15 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

I'm surprised TJ isn't the one dealing with Victor's dead dick. And why does he think Laura has the know-how, technology, or the money to engineer this dick devouring pathogen?

If Victor put any thought into it, he'd realize this isn't Laura's MO at all, but on the other hand, she's Laura Fucking! Spencer, so I enjoy that he thinks her capable of almost anything.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I wish Selena would've referred to it like t his when she called Holly: "Miss Sutton, you'll be happy to hear that Victor's dick is, indeed, dead."

Joss: "Sonny's doctor did a better job bandaging your wound."

Me: "That's because they're a doctor and you're just a wannabe who decided she wants a medical degree based on nothing other than the writers' whims, so shut up, you Carly."

I cringed at that line. Yeah Joss, ignore that Dex almost died on your watch from a relatively minor injury because you wanted to play hero and not call Sonny out of sheer stubbornness when he would have easily gotten him medical treatment without alerting the cops. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 3/17/2023 at 4:09 PM, Blackie said:

Same here. I did a double-take at “crease” then assumed I misheard and he said “graze”. But then he repeated it. So, yes, he was actually creased. By a dock assassin with a blazing hot iron, apparently.

On 3/16/2023 at 7:44 PM, Gigi43 said:

I'm cosigning the brother vs brother vibe, unfortunately. I'd much rather Dex be AJs son looking for revenge on Sonny, Carly and Michael (and not coming around on them. ) 

Maybe he’s Morgan, back from the dead with a reconstructed face. (Hey, if they can make Steve Burton look like Billy Miller, anything’s possible.) 

• LOL 11
13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe he’s Morgan, back from the dead with a reconstructed face. (Hey, if they can make Steve Burton look like Billy Miller, anything’s possible.) 

I think straight up sibling incest is beyond what this show will do. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I thought in olden days bone marrow transplants required isolation, before and after heavy chemo, so that the patient didn't get infected, cold, flu, whatever before the transplant.  And then they had to be kept in a sterile room because their immune system was wiped out.  I don't recall them holding court in their living room, or planning weddings.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I thought in olden days bone marrow transplants required isolation, before and after heavy chemo, so that the patient didn't get infected, cold, flu, whatever before the transplant.  And then they had to be kept in a sterile room because their immune system was wiped out.  I don't recall them holding court in their living room, or planning weddings.

Yeah. Again, clearly these people don't read Lurlene McDaniel Novels.  to be fair I don't know how long they have to do this, but basically, the moment Willow heard that she was approve for bone marrow, she should have at least be in isolation so she doesn't get sick. 

How nice of Willow to postpone her wedding so Michael can do the Pikeman deal set upp without bother. Again. Set up Drama - just whitewash it away.  

LOL Joss looks so pissy that Baby Jason doesn't hate the man who saved his life

• Like 2

Willow asks Drew to walk her down the aisle for whatever reason. You know, it’s ok to walk yourself down the aisle when you don’t have an appropriate person because didn’t she just meet Drew like a year ago? Drew, Carly, and Joss being her people in the wedding party just makes it obvious that she has nothing outside of Michael and probably why they won’t ever split up.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
6 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Willow asks Drew to walk her down the aisle for whatever reason. You know, it’s ok to walk yourself down the aisle when you don’t have an appropriate person because didn’t she just meet Drew like a year ago? Drew, Carly, and Joss being her people in the wedding party just makes it obvious that she has nothing outside of Michael and probably why they won’t ever split up.  

i sprained my eyebolls when she asked him. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

They’ve done cancer SLs so many times on this show so I don’t get why they’re opposed to making Willow look like they normally when they do this type of SL. We’re supposed to assume she’s on her deathbed because she’s slightly paler and has no makeup on. They couldn’t even throw on a wig or scarf over her hair. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Actually Bobbie, I think Spencer was named Spencer for Lulu & Lucky, not Luke himself. 

6 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

They’ve done cancer SLs so many times on this show so I don’t get why they’re opposed to making Willow look like they normally when they do this type of SL. We’re supposed to assume she’s on her deathbed because she’s slightly paler and has no makeup on. They couldn’t even throw on a wig or scarf over her hair. 

well the woman didn't take chemo or anything, so it makes sense that she hashair and stuff. but she looked sicker when she had stage one cancer than she is when she has weeks to live. (DIE FASTER, WILLOW)

• Like 7

I’m begging the show to reduce LW’s minimums. They clearly lost interest in giving her her own storylines and I am so tired of them shoehorning her into other people’s SLs. Why does she of all people need to know about what’s going on with Victor/Valentin? 

• Like 9
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

What the hell is Bobbie taking about? Nikolas gave his son the name Spencer to honor his siblings and to finally bury the Spencer/Cassadine feud. He didn’t name him that after Luke

• Like 15

Lucy’s actions annoyed me to no end today, but angry self-righteous Valentin being caught before Lucy and Anna made me laugh and laugh, even if it was by Shoehorned Carly. 😂

Kudos to the costume dept who made Lucy look like the original mousy Lucy and for that fetching hat Anna was wearing. Even Maxie’s clothing looked appropriate, for once. 

Bobbie waiting more than a year after Luke’s “death”, to confront Victor was a result of the show’s weird timing and wasn’t done well enough for me to care.

Spencer throwing all caution away to fix his baby rabies is an annoying storyline I can’t get behind. Does he even realize he’s signing Esmé death warrant and perhaps others’ as well? Gosh, that boy. He was relatively nice to Bobbie though, I’ll give him that.

• Like 9

So we all sat here wondering how long it would take for Carly to climb into stories that have nothing to do with her.  First we have her breaking up the Victor/Liz argument and climbing into the Liz/Esme story.  And now here we are, having her climb into the VAnna/Lucy/Victor/Eileen/Laura story.  How ever can they manage stories without the almighty Carly in it.  What's next?  Is she going to overhear Selena telling Holly how things are working out with impotent Victor? Suggest that they just throw alcohol on him and dump him in an alley?   Maybe she'll order the DNA test on Curtis and Trina. Or overhear Mason blackmailing Austin and Ava.   GUH  

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Drew, Carly, and Joss being her people in the wedding party just makes it obvious that she has nothing outside of Michael

I'ts kind of sad really.  I was trying to think of any other character that is her own island like that, and there really isn't anyone.  

Joss and Dex have some weird, gross Sonny aphrodesiac thing where they talk about him, which apparently gets them hopped up, so they have sex, then they talk about him again.  Gross.  

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

did we REALLY need a flash back of something that happened not even 5 minutes ago. and..

This.  So much this.  They've been doing that a lot lately.  I have a short memory, but I also have a rewind button, show.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Most of Willow's dialogue seems to be about how she needs to protect Michael from being hurt. Blech. Not a word about Wylie or Amelia, just Michael. Also, you can walk yourself down the aisle, I did.

Dex, your mysterious boss has zero good intentions. He's all about revenge.

Did I miss the surgery where Carly and Drew are now attached to each other so that every time we get one we get the other too? Why is Valentin so stupid as to meet with Drew?

Victor, you can't have Bobbie kicked out. It's not your hotel, and Olivia certainly won't allow her bestie's mother being kicked out. And Spencer has lost all the points he gained in his interactions with Trina.

The less said about Bobbie and Maxie the better.

I hate to say it but Sonny and Nina were the nicest part of the episode.

Re Alexis: Alexis heard hoof beats (lying, hiding something big, slurred speech, stumbling) and thought horses, which in her case was drinking because she's an alcoholic and familiar. with those behaviours in alcoholics. She didn't think about a stroke unless she's been getting those Canadian 'Warning signs of a stroke' ads on the her TV.

Trina's plan is so stupid. Pre-amnesia Esme was smart and in control except for wanting revenge on Joss and posting the video.  Now without Ryan pushing her, there's no reason to fall back into anything illegal especially since she wants to keep her baby.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Daisy said:

well the woman didn't take chemo or anything, so it makes sense that she hashair and stuff. but she looked sicker when she had stage one cancer than she is when she has weeks to live. (DIE FASTER, WILLOW)

She did have chemo, once she reached her ~second trimester.  It just didn't work.

Carly in every story where she has no business being yet doesn't have a storyline of her own.  GH Baby (tm LW)!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Anybody had Carly getting involved in the Victor storyline on their Bingo card, a show of hand!!! All of you? Makes sense since her ass is shoved everywhere. I wish she had combusted when she was looking angrily at Donna's interaction with Nina.

Joss and Dex of course fuck because there's nothing else going on for them. Talk about Sonny, have sex. Very weird and disturbing combo.

I kind of can't stand Lucy and her shenanigans. Bobbie can take a leap off a cliff. The woman is "dead" and she won't even leave her rest in peace. She's such a snot. 

Willow wanting Drew to walk her down the isle. Other than the fact that they can pass for father/daughter, honestly, the whole thing was too much. Please spare me the sentimentality. And did Willow even ask who her biological father is? Any curiosity toward that?

Michael telling BLQ that it's not Willow's job to make Nina happy, or whatever nonsense he was spewing. Take several seats, puff fish.

Tying Willow's hair back like that and given her minimal makeup really shows that she's dying of cancer.

I like Spencer, but this whole my little brother business has got to stop. We should all drink when he says "my little brother."

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Carly in every story where she has no business being yet doesn't have a storyline of her own.  GH Baby (tm LW)!

Lol the reason I ranted about this earlier is I’m pretty sure I know why it’s happening. LW’s contract probably has high guarantees and if they don’t feature her, they’d have to pay her not to work. But the writers probably have little interest in writing a storyline for her so they shove her into whatever’s going on that day. Her last story was that strange Jacksonville one. I’m pretty sure she still doesn’t have a job unless I blinked and missed it. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Gross how Michael jokes about eavesdropping. Willow is allowed some privacy and her own thoughts. Also, it's not as if she won't tell him. Ugh. Hello, emotional abuse, though the show would never admit that's what it is.

Willow asking Drewfus to walk her down the aisle is disappointing, but at least he asked her what she wanted. Can she not ever have a thought that doesn't involve Michael?

6 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Bobbie waiting more than a year after Luke’s “death”, to confront Victor was a result of the show’s weird timing and wasn’t done well enough for me to care.

Seriously. The whole thing was such weak sauce.

11 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Lucy’s actions annoyed me to no end today, but angry self-righteous Valentin being caught before Lucy and Anna made me laugh and laugh, even if it was by Shoehorned Carly. 😂

Valentin deserved that. What a drama queen. Too bad this isn't moving the story along

LOL at Michael saying he's not trying to influence Willow re: Nina. Whose idea to freeze out Nina was it in the first place? Not Willow's.

And since when does Joss not want Dex to betray Sonny? Helping Michael bring Sonny down is a form of betrayal. WTF is going on with the writing?!

1 minute ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She did have chemo, once she reached her ~second trimester.  It just didn't work.

Yes, that single dose of chemo didn't work. Shocking. As someone who's had more chemo than she can keep track of, this annoys me to no end.

Nina can get hurt even if she's not with Sonny. Morgan is proof of that.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
Just now, dubbel zout said:

Yes, that single dose of chemo didn't work. Shocking. As someone who's had more chemo than she can keep track of, this annoys me to no end.

Oh, yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at Michael saying he's not trying to influence Willow re: Nina. Whose idea to freeze out Nina was it in the first place? Not Willow's.

and what it was like W"ell it would make Nina happy and we cant have that." how about, "Well, you know. maybe it will do WILLOW a world of good to get to know her birth mother and stuff before she died. 

also i found it very telling that Willow is all "i have to like think of Michae's feelings.  -right after a scene with Michael going al Ehh i don't want to think about Nina's feelings and I can't see the good in Sonny

which basically makes me feel that maybe 60% of the reason why Willow is still holding out on nina isn't because of her, but because of Michael

14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

oh the that is weird.

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

wait. ONE dose?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

thought in olden days bone marrow transplants required isolation, before and after heavy chemo, so that the patient didn't get infected, cold, flu, whatever before the transplant.  And then they had to be kept in a sterile room because their immune system was wiped out.

Yes, it’s still like that.  I know someone who is going to get a bone marrow transplant soon and not only does he need to be in isolation but so does his wife who will be caring for him post transplant.  They don’t even know if they will be able to have meals delivered after the transplant because of the risk of bringing some contaminant into the house (we were thinking of doing a meal train thing).

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Nikolas gave his son the name Spencer to honor his siblings and to finally bury the Spencer/Cassadine feud. He didn’t name him that after Luke

Nikolas didn’t even like Luke, why would he name his child after Luke?    So dumb.  I hated Bobbie in the scenes with Maxie too.  No one can replace Lucy at the nurses ball, period end of story.  Certainly not the likes of Bobbie.

45 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Kudos to the costume dept who made Lucy look like the original mousy Lucy and for that fetching hat Anna was wearing. Even Maxie’s clothing looked appropriate, for once. 

Yes, I loved the call back to librarian Lucy!  I hated Maxie’s sweater, but her red lip was pretty.

I’m glad someone finally asked Willow what SHE wanted.  I’m glad Drew acknowledged that.  She is still so mentally entrenched in cult mentality she didn’t even understand the question.  That was sad.  The scene between Michael and Brooklyn had potential to be good but Chad just doesn’t have the range to pull it off.

Maybe it’s just my wishful thinking but I did not see any part of Sonny that looked like he wanted Carly back.  Not at all.  His emotions were on display for Nina, he clearly looks to me like he loves her and wants to be with her.  He merely tolerated Carly.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 7
  • Applause 5