Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dr Maddox actor is so very fine. His storyline with WSB was of course incredibly dumb, but he can stay on my screen.

Ditto. I liked that Anna's contact was someone we knew, not some rando day player.

Liesl's raspberry velvet suit was great on her.

I am more than ready for something to happen with Esmé.

• Like 7

Sooo I'm less behind and more haven't been watching lol.  But things I've read made it sound like Britt's exit ramp is being built.  Should I be catching up or starting to watch?

Also, what's going on with Lucy?  Is she still Victor's prisoner?

• Mind Blown 1

I couldn't watch previews on the app, but it Britt's party is happening soon, so it might be worth tuning in for that.

As far as we know, Lucy is still Victor's prisoner. Anna and Valentin met with André Maddox in the Netherlands to find out if he knew a secret Cassadine lair. He does; it's somewhere in the 11th arrondissement of Paris. They think Lucy might be there. After too much dick-measuring with Valentin, André will likely go with them to see if he remembers anything. (He was always blindfolded when taken there.)

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
On 12/26/2022 at 3:08 PM, nilyank said:

I am with Brad.  A 70s Disco party sound like fun to me.

And Maxie’s look of horror at the suggestion that she wear gold eye shadow and Farrah hair… because no way would she ever do that.

277FE14D-0FF8-4C2A-869D-91310DC71710.jpeg.2851ae4c89f4697eae0730d70d094450.jpeg

• LOL 9

I am really going to miss Britt. The show squandered the actress and character so much.  I'm glad they at least gave her such a good send-off. And the show really brought the extras. The party scenes were a lot of fun and the outfits gorgeous. Drag queens signal to me "we're here to have all the fun."

The Britt/Brad karaoke was 100x better than Chase and Blaze a week ago.

"A mother should be someone who inspires you, not someone you have to survive." I like the way they have redeemed both Britt and Liesl. They remain true to who they are but they've acknowledge what they did wrong and tried to make amends. (Take note, ye who are trying to redeem Cody.)

Spencer also makes peace with Britt.

Trina certainly got over her grief at Rory's death quickly.

LOL at Austin checking out the mole on the back of one of the waiters. That's a nice moment.

Nice work on the Laura/Nik scene both in acting and writing. I was really there with Laura, loving Nik, seeing the train wreck, and unable to help him.

I think Michael was there but I was too busy playing solitaire. Except to notice that even though Dex seems like a dim bulb, he's still a lot smarter than Michael.

• Like 6
  • Love 8

I am underwhelmed by the party. As anything good ever happened on that boat? 

Although the karaoke singing was fun, it didn’t need to continue after the commercial. It felt like filler.

RH looked good in his suit, too bad the hair is always a miss.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Really pissed that GH squandered making KT more of the shows leading lady. She has the acting chops and has chemistry with 99% of the other characters. But, she does deserve to look for bigger opportunities. 

Spencer/Trina definitely got thay sizzle back. I just wish the show didnt waste so much on Bory. But glad tp see them back with the flirting.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Sooo... I guess when Sonny hung AJ up on a meat hook and tortured him till he gave up custody of you, it wasn't low, Michael?

It was Carly Approved.

There's a large sign on the wall of the party "Britch Fest!" with a drawing of a woman in a champagne glass.

Why prosecco and not champagne?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Sooo... I guess when Sonny hung AJ up on a meat hook and tortured him till he gave up custody of you, it wasn't low, Michael?

Seriously. Or the many many many many murders he’s committed, INCLUDING AJ’s was TOTES OKAY?  But gun running is the most EVUHL thing EVER? 
STFU, you SLS.

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Whats up with that??!!  She's about to shove her tongue down Spencer's throat and all I wanted was someone to remind her that her boyfriend, and that's what he was, whether she has feelings for him or not, was gored and buried a week ago.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

They should have gotten Shangela from Disney/Dancing with the Stars!

Oof. None of those people can even fake dance!

I'm disappointed by Britt's dress. Some of the other ladies there had better dresses and Britt should be smoking hot for this! Although I did see one woman wearing what looked like a table runner draped over a sack, so I guess it could have been worse. 

Britt and Brad are not exactly George Michael/Aretha Franklin but they still beat Chase/Blaze. I'm gonna have to be selfish and hope Britt comes back sooner than later. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I had the same reaction. She didn't love him, but it doesn't seem like she even cared about him at all. I don't expect her to cry on the daily, beat her chest, and tear her hair out, but this is some whiplash between the forced grief and the no grief at all.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Britt and Brad are not exactly George Michael/Aretha Franklin but they still beat Chase/Blaze

I was thinking the same thing, best musical number in a long time. Also I wasn't the biggest fan of Britt's dress either and the fake dancers were ridiculous 🤣

Sonny forgot to mention he has also lost a son (Morgan). I wish he would stop talking about "Altimers"

Maybe the hook is on the boat,maybe it is the drag queen and the hook is in her wig.

I know they are in a hurry to jump start Sprina all of a sudden, but now it seems too soon.

I will miss KT for sure!!!!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Whats up with that??!!  She's about to shove her tongue down Spencer's throat and all I wanted was someone to remind her that her boyfriend, and that's what he was, whether she has feelings for him or not, was gored and buried a week ago.  

They're just "pretending" remember. 🙄 Surely all those hysterics in the hospital for the boyfriend she didn't love but cared for were real, right🤨

49 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Sure.  But there was no one around when they got all in each other's personal space.  

Good point 🤣 I really want to like them together but it feels forced somehow. Like they click as friends but when I read tweets about them and how FABULOUS their interactions were today, I'm dumbfounded. And thinking I must be missing something. 

The whole Esme thing can't be done quick enough. Great actress but not interested in this pregnant girl trapped in the tower story. 

The party looked fun. 

Michael is a schmuck. If he had been smart, when he told Dex a few weeks back that he was done and tried to pay Dex off, he could have just walked away with his hands clean and concentrated on his family. And if Dex chose to keep pursuing taking Sonny down on his own, then it was on Dex. But nope, now Michael is knee-deep into this and Dex is warning him this could be catastrophic and there's Michael being a complete idiot. Just shaking my head. 

• Like 7

I loved Laura just barging into Windemere despite Nik saying it wasn't a good time. 

25 minutes ago, zengirl1215 said:

Michael is a schmuck. If he had been smart, when he told Dex a few weeks back that he was done and tried to pay Dex off, he could have just walked away with his hands clean and concentrated on his family. And if Dex chose to keep pursuing taking Sonny down on his own, then it was on Dex.

That's exactly what happened. After the meathook incident, Michael gave him a pile of money to walk away, but Dex has private (i.e., boring) reasons to stick around.

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why prosecco and not champagne?

Britt doesn't like champers.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, zengirl1215 said:

Good point 🤣 I really want to like them together but it feels forced somehow. Like they click as friends but when I read tweets about them and how FABULOUS their interactions were today, I'm dumbfounded. And thinking I must be missing something. 

I agree. They spent so much time keeping them apart that I really don’t care anymore. It’s not just the current Trina, even before SM left, they had made Spencer such a jerk, I didn’t want them together anymore. 

Of course, if not Spencer, there’s no one to match her with now that Cam is only part-time.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I agree. They spent so much time keeping them apart that I really don’t care anymore. It’s not just the current Trina, even before SM left, they had made Spencer such a jerk, I didn’t want them together anymore. 

Of course, if not Spencer, there’s no one to match her with now that Cam is only part-time.

WL/Cam is a moot point cause he's limited (by choice), that's why when people clamor for Emma Drake to be brought on for him, why? She'd be wasted on a guy who only films once in a while. That's silly. 

And that's a huge issue with GH...there's no good medium with couples. TPTB either drag couples getting together for months and months to the point where people lose interest or they push them too quickly and they flame out fast. It's a shame they can't figure out how to pace them better. 

Like Chase & BLQ...I liked them during the Bailey story and their flirtation was fun. But then their will they/won't they schtick went on WAY too long that I lost interest once they finally got together. And what did TPTB do. Gave them the awful singing storyline. UGH! Now I'm totally on board for Chase to get with Sasha, who needs some happiness for once. 

• Like 9

Britt barely holding it together when the cake came out and Maxie and Brad told her to make a wish...is someone cutting onions in here?  Gonna miss KT.

Michael is such an asshole.  He acts like he thought Sonny was pure as the driven snow for his entire life and this is all BRAND NEW INFORMATION to him.  Asshole, you were the one who practically begged to be let into Daddy's organization, so cut the golly-gee-willickers act.  God, I hate him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 13
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Michael is such an asshole.  He acts like he thought Sonny was pure as the driven snow for his entire life and this is all BRAND NEW INFORMATION to him.  Asshole, you were the one who practically begged to be let into Daddy's organization, so cut the golly-gee-willickers act.  God, I hate him.

THIS RIGHT HERE. This is same asshole who threw Mooby’s weight around when he was the red-headed demon; the one who wanted in da bidnez when he was first SORASED; AND wanted to take over when they thought Mooby was dead. He can MISS ME with his all of a sudden holier than thou ignorance of what Mooby is and has been all his life.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

I'm still into Sprina.  They did drag them out way too long and the poster who said they either move too slow or force these insta-couples is so right.  They don't seem to be able to nail a happy medium.  Though they may be doing that with Joss and Dex.  Remains to be seen.  But I'm still into Sprina.  

Edited by CeChase
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

He's not the father that I knew? Like the one who shot your mother in the head while she was giving birth? What he's done lately is nothing.

I'm going to miss Britt a lot. I guess they are setting up Brad's new bff to be Maxie. Sad Britt won't be here for her family or the Nina has a child reveal. 

Trina continues to prove how little she cares for Rory instead rather fawn over someone who treated her like crap. The saint they try to portray her doesn't fly.

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

Brad and Britt's song is one of my absolute favorites, so I was a little teary-eyed. Their friendship was one of the few things this show usually got right and I'm going to miss KT.  I hope all those bigger and better things work out for her. 

I thought Laura and Nik were good. Nik has really gotten himself into a mess. But his concern over Laura taking on Victor- what exactly would Nik himself go down for? Have we seen on-screen? 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

We STILL don't know what Victor's big plan is, and why does he think Nik and/or Spencer would be interested in being a part of it? Nik is an idiot, and Spencer is enough of a wild card these days that being family isn't enough, IMO.

FFS, Victor, unleash the hounds and let the worst happen. It would be more watchable that what we're suffering through now.

I had to laugh that Nik thought Laura couldn't handle Victor. Oh, Nik. You really don't know your mother at all, do you?

• Like 10
  • Applause 4
5 hours ago, tessaray said:

Nik has really gotten himself into a mess. But his concern over Laura taking on Victor- what exactly would Nik himself go down for? Have we seen on-screen? 

His concern is only for his own goddamn self. It has to do with his supposed "killing" of Esme in trying to cover up for Ava. The confession, I think? Because Victor doesn't know she's alive and being held captive.

26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

We STILL don't know what Victor's big plan is, and why does he think Nik and/or Spencer would be interested in being a part of it? Nik is an idiot, and Spencer is enough of a wild card these days that being family isn't enough, IMO.

FFS, Victor, unleash the hounds and let the worst happen. It would be more watchable that what we're suffering through now.

I had to laugh that Nik thought Laura couldn't handle Victor. Oh, Nik. You really don't know your mother at all, do you?

Couldn't agree more and no wonder Victor was the useless brother during the original Ice Princess saga! At least Thao's Victor got shit done when he returned to blackmail Robin!

As for Laura, I was just about to post the same thing. This nimrodic maroon really doesn't know his mother at all. She's Laura!Fucking!Spencer!

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, CeChase said:

I'm still into Sprina.  They did drag them out way too long and the poster who said they either move too slow or force these insta-couples is so right.  They don't seem to be able to nail a happy medium.  Though they may be doing that with Joss and Dex.  Remains to be seen.  But I'm still into Sprina.  

As one of the only few on here that likes Joss/Dex there does seem to be a decent progression without rushing or slowing. Although, I think the Cam factor is the main reason for that. Still not sure why TPTB are NOT having Joss end things with him, which doesn't help Joss' cause with those who already don't care for her. 🤷‍♀️

And I agree with those who feel the show dropped the ball on the Britt/Austin pairing. Damn shame. Their friendship was nice but wasted a good coupling. And speaking of Austin, nothing new with the cousin, Mason right? Has that storyline been scrapped? Not that I actually cared about it. LOL!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, zengirl1215 said:

Still not sure why TPTB are NOT having Joss end things with him, which doesn't help Joss' cause with those who already don't care for her. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, why have Joss continue to emotionally cheat on Cam when it's easy enough to end things in an offscreen phone call, if WL isn't available? I'd like to actually see Joss explain things to Cam, but at least he wouldn't be a chump. That's so unfair to the character.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Yeah, why have Joss continue to emotionally cheat on Cam when it's easy enough to end things in an offscreen phone call, if WL isn't available? I'd like to actually see Joss explain things to Cam, but at least he wouldn't be a chump. That's so unfair to the character.

I think it’s to keep a modicum of tension there, keeping Joss and Dex (kind of) apart. It makes Joss seem callous and uncaring but what else is new. I hope Spencer and Trina give her shit for cheating on her lifelong friend though. 

39 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

His concern is only for his own goddamn self. It has to do with his supposed "killing" of Esme in trying to cover up for Ava. The confession, I think? Because Victor doesn't know she's alive and being held captive.

Nik’s motivations are so confusing. At first it seemed like he wanted to keep Ava from finding out Esme was pregnant because he wanted to still be with Ava. But clearly that’s out the window. I wonder if some of the recent bizarreness (Liz faking a pregnancy for a day and abruptly ending it) was due to the actor leaving? Maybe they were going to have a whole big fake Liz pregnancy story and had to change that at the last minute? 

I might be in the minority but I’m fine with Trina moving on from her fake grief. I didn’t care about Rory either girl. I do think they need to give her some personality other than saint who everyone loves. Previous Trina was spunky and almost bitchy (in a good way) sometimes. That’s been gone with the new actress but the writers haven’t figured out what her personality is quite yet. And yes if she’s interested in Spencer she’s got to have some gray morals, which is always more interesting but only when it’s actually recognized. 

Edited by racked
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I will take up for Trina. She did grieve for Rory. She was terribly upset when he died. She may not have been in love with him but I think she loved him as a friend. I don’t need to see her continue crying for him at this point or resisting her attraction to Spencer. It would just seem disingenuous and another delay tactic. Trina feels awful that Rory was murdered. We saw her upset and sad. That’s more than Drew got when he “died.” She’s determined to catch his killer. That’s enough for me. 

I don’t personally need to see any more crying scenes from Trina re: Rory. We know Rory’s death impacted her. Unlike nasty, cheating Joss, Trina was planning to end things with Rory because she knew she wasn’t feeling him like he was with her. He died. She is sad but she still likes Spencer. We like who we like. Trina has always liked Spencer. I’m happy they are moving that story along because it’s been on hold too long, IMO. Jex has moved with breakneck speed in comparison to Sprina. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

True, and it’s not as if Victor would mind a pregnant woman prisoner. Unless Nik thinks he would kill Esme? I don’t think he cares about her welfare outside of the pregnancy so it’s not that either. Was Victor threatening Ava at some point? He seems smitten by her now - maybe that’s why he wanted them apart.

It’s funny, people here can remember 10-30yr old GH stories in minute details, but I don’t see this as much with currently storylines - much more forgettable. Or it could just be me. 🙃

25 minutes ago, racked said:

Nik’s motivations are so confusing. At first it seemed like he wanted to keep Ava from finding out Esme was pregnant because he wanted to still be with Ava. But clearly that’s out the window. I wonder if some of the recent bizarreness (Liz faking a pregnancy for a day and abruptly ending it) was due to the actor leaving? Maybe they were going to have a whole big fake Liz pregnancy story and had to change that at the last minute? 

Possibly. We need more BTS info. That’s where all the juicy stories apparently are, because we certainly don’t have them on screen.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Another thing that continues to irk and piss me off is how Willow still has all her hair. I don't CARE. That lame and insulting two skeins of hair falling on both sides of her face, no make-up to "show" she's sick is fucking insulting. There was no mention of a cold cap, so twat should be shown brushing her hair and seeing clumps of it falling and appear on the brush, along with crinkling/crunching sound.

And if Willow is so adamant that Wiley not KNOW that she's sick, how about going to the trouble and putting make-up on? Oh right, we viewers are so stupid, that this is their way to show us she's sick, and the other characters-but they're so dumb, they think it's because of her pregnancy.

I was thrilled with Wiley throwing his temper tantrum.

Show at least made the effort with Monica and Alexis.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Desperado said:

it’s not as if Victor would mind a pregnant woman prisoner. Unless Nik thinks he would kill Esme? I don’t think he cares about her welfare outside of the pregnancy

I'm a bit surprised he cares about the pregnancy, TBH. Yes, it's another Cassadine, but I'd have thought he'd be a bit more concerned about bloodlines. Not in the way Helena was, but Victor doesn't seem to care at all. He was also fine with Elizabeth's supposed pregnancy. In some ways, Victor is all over the place with what's important and what isn't. It's really annoying the writers can't keep track of that sort of thing. Is there no show bible anymore?

• Like 8
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

And the whole I can't allow him near my family schtick. He is nowhere near your family, puff fish!

It's a strange feeling to have to defend Sonny. This is what a frozen hell feels like.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Michael is the one actively putting his family in danger with his decision to go after Sonny via Sonny's involvement with a dangerous gunrunner. Sonny is respecting Michael's boundaries, so Michael should just leave it alone and focus on Willow, Wiley and the baby. Oh, and maybe go to the office once a fooking month!

It would be super awesome (so we can pretty much fugetaboutit) if Michael's stupidity was the reason his family was harmed.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I appreciated Dex pointing out to Michael that he and his family could be in trouble with the Blackwater wannabe evil company if he got them into trouble. Michael is such a weenie.

My problem with Trina's actions is that the actress overdid the sobbing and grieving for Rory for 2 episodes and now it's Rory who?

9 hours ago, tessaray said:

I thought Laura and Nik were good. Nik has really gotten himself into a mess. But his concern over Laura taking on Victor- what exactly would Nik himself go down for? Have we seen on-screen? 

Victor threatened to murder Nik if he didn't do what he was told and divorce Ava because he has Spencer as the backup Cassadine heir to manipulate. Personally I wouldn't put it to the test myself.

3 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

And speaking of Austin, nothing new with the cousin, Mason right? Has that storyline been scrapped? Not that I actually cared about it. LOL!

Austin called Mason to get Maxie the boat on Christmas Day so that she could enter Canada illegally to get to Georgie (and then Maxie complained that the boat was sketchy unlike the luxurious Quartermaine plane 😡).

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Oh, and maybe go to the office once a fooking month!

THIS.   I laugh every time Drew gets a phone call and says "I have to take this, it's Aurora" and I'm thinking yeah, they're calling to ask why the eff you aren't at work.  Again.  Today.  

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Is there no show bible anymore?

The show bible is now a bunch of napkins from the local bar, with stuff scratched out and rewritten, with beer and nachos stains.  

2 hours ago, Desperado said:

t’s funny, people here can remember 10-30yr old GH stories in minute details, but I don’t see this as much with currently storylines

Because these writers retcon their own stuff from a few months ago, so it's harder to remember.  

3 hours ago, lala2 said:

I don’t need to see her continue crying for him at this point

I don't need to see her cry but his funeral was literally "yesterday" and it was very soon after his death, which was about 3 days prior to that.  On a show that likes to drag out stories, Rory's death/Trina goo gooing over Spencer has happened in less than two weeks time, real time.  

3 hours ago, racked said:

Maybe they were going to have a whole big fake Liz pregnancy story and had to change that at the last minute? 

I don't think that's it.  They tape about 4-6 wks in advance.  The scenes we've been seeing the past two weeks which inculde the insta pregnancy-miscarriage would have been filmed about a month ago. Marcus refusing to film scenes was very recent, which is why he'll still be onscreen until the end of January.   

3 hours ago, racked said:

Previous Trina was spunky and almost bitchy (in a good way) sometimes.

I think the difference between Sydney's Trina and Tabyana's Trina is that TA has had only victim work since she started.  SM had a bunch of stuff, friendship stuff with William, Eden and the Oscar actor.  She had mom and dad stuff including Taggert's "death" and her anger at Jordan keeping secrets.  There was more of a range of material for her to play.  TA hasn't had the same material to play so we see her as the whiny victim.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So Joss finally decides to talk to Cameron. She's going to break up with him on New Year's Eve. Great for Joss to have her conscience clear to start a new year; not so good for Cameron to get dumped NYE. She really is her mother's daughter.

That was sweet of Nina to blow out the candles as Britt couldn't. Did they photoshop Sonya Eddy into the pictures because Epiphany pretty much hated Britt.

WHY are they teasing Britt/Austin so much? To torture me because I can't have it?

Does Britt appreciate that everyone is going to be angry at Austin for not letting them say goodbye to her?

I wish they had let us hear Obrecht sing because unlike 90% of the cast, KG actually has a good voice.

Esme looks 10 months pregnant. She'll survive.

If the show really wants to give me a New Year's present, the Hook will do her work today.

17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Britt doesn't like champers.

Is there a story reason for this? Because there isn't really a difference except where the grapes are grown.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

You never know with soaps these days, but I feel there must be a point to these pointless, endless rants of Josslyn’s re: Sonny, right?!? We know she now hates Sonny so are they revisiting it every chance they get for a specific reason? Is Sonny gonna get hurt? Is he gonna sacrifice himself to protect Josslyn or her idiot brother? Is it just to reinforce her feelings for Dex?! What is the point?! We know her feelings. Move her story along please. Sam was right. Shut up, Josslyn. No one cares how you feel about Sonny. He’s nothing to you so shut up and focus on breaking up with your current boyfriend before you screw your next one! 

Millow - automatic mute!! Oh, yay. Michael’s proposing 🙄 Who cares?!? Their relationship is boring as dirt! 

Still loving Sprina! I thought they were cute today!

Esme - don’t care. Why does Nikolas care if she jumps?!? Let her! 🤣

Nikolas/Laura - Not interested. Knowing MC is leaving just removed any remaining interest I had in Nikolas. I was already unhappy with the direction of his story so now there’s really no reason for me to care! 

Britt’s party - Nice scenes but I still hate that they are dragging out her leaving. Also, the montage was a huge anvil that the character is dying! I would have attempted a recast first but that’s just me. The Austin stuff really hurts because they have such a natural, great chemistry! They would have been great together! Oh well. 

Fiz - I almost forgot about them! I just think they did a horrible job setting them up. I know Finn is madly in love with her but I still don’t understand why or when that even happened. It’s 2023. They need to pair them up with different ppl. Maybe Finn and Ava, and Liz and Austin?

• Like 6

Ok, who had, Esme throws her pregnant self off the parapet, on their bingo card because I sure as heck, didnt'.  I thought when she set the fire and ran out, that she would run out the front door, but nope she heads to the parapet, doubles down and throws herself off.  Was not expecting that.

Oh look the hooker is about to hook Josslyn.  What will happen.  I'm so worried about Josslyn's safety, I'm wringing my hands.  Said no one.  Ever.  Dex will show up and save her, because it's been 4 days since one of them saved the other.  Or her bodyguard will actually do his job and save her, thus having her be grateful to Sonny despite all the Sonny anger she's been yammering about.  

The only good thing is that it means the hooker didn't get Britt, allowing KT to come back at some point.  Table for one, but I loved the montage of KT as a young girl which then morphed into behind the scenes shots of KT and everyone.  Someone starting cutting onions while sweeping up all the dust around here.  

Also, was it just me or did the hooker look like a man?  Or a very small chested woman.  This is the best look we've gotten of him/her.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Ok, who had, Esme throws her pregnant self off the parapet, on their bingo card because I sure as heck, didnt'.  I thought when she set the fire and ran out, that she would run out the front door, but nope she heads to the parapet, doubles down and throws herself off.  Was not expecting that.

Oh look the hooker is about to hook Josslyn.  What will happen.  I'm so worried about Josslyn's safety, I'm wringing my hands.  Said no one.  Ever.  Dex will show up and save her, because it's been 4 days since one of them saved the other.  Or her bodyguard will actually do his job and save her, thus having her be grateful to Sonny despite all the Sonny anger she's been yammering about.  

The only good thing is that it means the hooker didn't get Britt, allowing KT to come back at some point.  Table for one, but I loved the montage of KT as a young girl which then morphed into behind the scenes shots of KT and everyone.  Someone starting cutting onions while sweeping up all the dust around here.  

Also, was it just me or did the hooker look like a man?  Or a very small chested woman.  This is the best look we've gotten of him/her.  

I don’t think Britt is in the clear regarding the hook. JossLynn is on the docks when she’s getting attacked,and in the preview so is Britt. I could see Britt just like Brando stopping the hook from killing joss and in return she gets hooked.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
Just now, Gemini2989 said:

I don’t think Britt is in the clear regarding the hook. JossLynn is on the docks when she’s getting attacked,and in the preview so is Britt. I could see Britt just like Brando stopping the hook from killing joss and in return she gets hooked.

NOOOOOOOOO! Josslyn is such a waste of airtime for me but I've really enjoyed Britt they way they've been writing her since her return, and KT's sense of fun in the role.

I will hate it if Britt gets killed saving Josslyn.

41 minutes ago, lala2 said:

You never know with soaps these days, but I feel there must be a point to these pointless, endless rants of Josslyn’s re: Sonny, right?!? We know she now hates Sonny so are they revisiting it every chance they get for a specific reason?

Right now, all it does is show me what huge hypocrites she and Michael are, accepting Sonny's protection and supporting him and Jason all their lives and now Sonny is the devil.

For all that I don't like Carly, I have to give her that she's not constantly slagging Sonny the way Joss and Michael are.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Can Joss really think about no one else except Sonny 24/7? What did Sante do to deserve listen to her rant for the millionth time about him? It probably doesn’t help matters that I never saw Sonny and Joss as close when Sonny and Carly were together because they hardly shared any one on one scenes but geez, even Carly doesn’t talk about him as much as Joss does. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4