Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, nilyank said:

The writers should throw out what they had planned and write in an abortion story and actually be topical. Willow can have one in New York.

What would also be really good is if Michael, Carly, and clan were not supportive of her having an abortion (since she has so much help and money and blah blah blah) and the only person who didn’t judge her was…you guessed it…Nina. 

• Love 2

what if Willow KNEW she was pregnant and has been in denial and that's why she's been refusing to go to the doctor?

Look, I'm trying to stretch this into something even a tiny bit interesting.

3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

What would also be really good is if Michael, Carly, and clan were not supportive of her having an abortion (since she has so much help and money and blah blah blah) and the only person who didn’t judge her was…you guessed it…Nina. 

That would be interesting considering how she reacted when she found out Willow had put her baby up for adoption.

Also, Carly was in nursing school until she flunked out, then she went on to do physical therapy as a way to keep working in the hospital.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Let's hit Carly while she's reeling from her financial loss.

Unfortunately Drew would never make Carly feel bad for lying about Willow's DNA test when she's lost all her money. And I really want him to stick that to her, even if it's only for a part of an episode.

4 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The show is behind by 10 episodes if we go by TJ wishing Epiphany a Happy Juneteenth. They must be ahead another two months in the filming.

They could do a "Willow will die if she carries the fetus to term" if it's too late to do an ectopic pregnancy. New York isn't a state where you only have 2 weeks from the missed period. Or they could do what The Resident did, the doctors want to abort but Michael is insistent that they both could live and then pregnant Willow dies.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The problem (aside from the insider trading) is she took way too big a risk by selling her half of the MetroCourt. Had she made a smaller investment, she wouldn't be in this predicament. Quick, someone offer her some NFTs and/or cryptocurrency and tell her it's a sure thing!

They did a nod to that with Drew saying that the investors got spooked because "an angel" was buying up all the shares and they thought that it was to inflate a bad investment so they sold.🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Oh, someone tweeted me that Ovarian Cancer can register as a positive pregnancy result - and they did stress there were more results to come. So maybe there is that, [please let it be that] 

Maybe TJ saying that they were doing more tests but he thought it was pregnancy is a lead up to it being something else. Not ovarian cancer but something else. Anything to make this interesting.

• Love 1

Willow will be a really bad nurse with her refusing medical help.

Ned did right, Olivia needs to stay out of it. It's business and how Leo feels isn't a reason to vote with Michael and Drew. 

I hope Liesel remembers she dislikes Willow after the truth is out. Willow will deserve nothing from Nina, let her die. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Unfortunately Drew would never make Carly feel bad for lying about Willow's DNA test when she's lost all her money.

I know, ugh. I was a bit surprised Drew didn't immediately offer to cover Carly's losses. Maybe that happens tomorrow, though if the Aurora stock is tanking, he won't have much money, either.

21 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe TJ saying that they were doing more tests but he thought it was pregnancy is a lead up to it being something else.

I hated that he was all excited to tell Willow she was pregnant. It's not always good news, and as a doctor he should know that. But it fits with the show's insistence that women always want babies and are just biding their time until they can have one.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Maybe TJ saying that they were doing more tests but he thought it was pregnancy is a lead up to it being something else. Not ovarian cancer but something else. Anything to make this interesting.

Her symptoms seem more in line with something like leukemia--which could also entail needing a bone marrow transplant, which is more likely from a blood relative. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

You guys didn't think the "good news" was a dream? Willow closed her eyes and then "woke up" to TJ coming in and saying she's pregnant. I'm not sure whether to call this my theory or my fervent wish.

with the promos tomorrow - nope :(

48 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Her symptoms seem more in line with something like leukemia--which could also entail needing a bone marrow transplant, which is more likely from a blood relative. 

yeah i was thinking that because i know Leukemia presents with exhaustion and bruising. and with Walking Dead makeup that would something like that. this baby really better be a red herring.  Also, I'm sorry if my comments about it being Ovarian Cancer  upset you that wasn't my intention, for sure.   

• Like 1
(edited)

I didn’t get pregnancy with her dead eyes and pasty makeup. Then I thought it was a dream because she did lay back and close her eyes. Then TJ walked in and was happy. I honestly don’t know what is the truth is. Tune in tomorrow as they say. Also, the reason I didn’t think pregnancy because I thought Willow couldn’t get pregnant. Wasn’t she pregnant before and lost the baby or had some illness that prevented it? 

Cynthia Watros (and, Kathleen Gati) looked great in her black one piece and colorful cover up. It got me thinking but has Laura Wright ever worn a baiting suit on the show? Her uniform mostly consist of wrap dresses. I mean, I don’t even think she wears a skirt with a jacket. Anyway, it’s no biggie but Laura Wright has an amazing body but she has always seems to prefer to be covered up at all times. I see on her Instagram and she’s always looking beachy. Maybe, it’s an in studio thing where she isn’t as comfortable wearing a bathing suit. I sure wouldn’t with all those lights and a camera a few inches from me. LOL!!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1

What disease gives you Walking Dead eyes that completely go away after you faint?  I hope the pregnancy is a false positive brought upon by her convenientitus because we don’t need any more babies, and frankly we just had a tock with Liam so we don’t need another one of those either.

Agree that Nina and Liesl looked gorgeous in their pool outfits.  One thing I do love about this show is that it doesn’t shy away from showing that women over 40 are just as sexy and fabulous as their younger counterparts.

• Like 5
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, the reason I didn’t think pregnancy because I thought Willow couldn’t get pregnant. Wasn’t she pregnant before and lost the baby or had some illness that prevented it? 

No. As stated above, when she was with Chase, she had a pregnancy scare, but it came back negative and she told Chase she wasn't ready to have another baby yet. Unless I missed something that changed, since I pretty much fast forward all her scenes and have been on the Barge mostly.

11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Unfortunately Drew would never make Carly feel bad for lying about Willow's DNA test when she's lost all her money. And I really want him to stick that to her, even if it's only for a part of an episode.

They could do a "Willow will die if she carries the fetus to term" if it's too late to do an ectopic pregnancy. New York isn't a state where you only have 2 weeks from the missed period. Or they could do what The Resident did, the doctors want to abort but Michael is insistent that they both could live and then pregnant Willow dies.

They did a nod to that with Drew saying that the investors got spooked because "an angel" was buying up all the shares and they thought that it was to inflate a bad investment so they sold.🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would really like a topical abortion story, however I don't see how they can do it as they live in the free state of New York.    

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I would really like a topical abortion story, however I don't see how they can do it as they live in the free state of New York.    

They can easily present it as an abortion to save the mother's life.

And because her ass has been swooning all over the place over the last three months, and she's been saying that she's really tired, whatever she has just started rearing its ugly head essentially. She might've started being sick like a year ago and it wouldn't have registered until now. 

So if she's at a later stage of whatever she has, the treatment will have to start ASAP because time is of the essence. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

One thing I do love about this show is that it doesn’t shy away from showing that women over 40 are just as sexy and fabulous as their younger counterparts.

I think the over 40’s on this show look even better than the youngsters.  Brooklyn is beautiful but she’s styled so frumpy.  Molly has gone a little overboard on the facial work. And don’t even get me started on the hot mess styling on Maxie.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

And because her ass has been swooning all over the place over the last three months, and she's been saying that she's really tired, whatever she has just started rearing its ugly head essentially. She might've started being sick like a year ago and it wouldn't have registered until now. 

So if she's at a later stage of whatever she has, the treatment will have to start ASAP because time is of the essence. 

that's true.  i was thinking along the lines of her life's in danger and she cannot legally get an abortion, but i guess this would work too 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
2 hours ago, CeChase said:

I mean, not sure I would ever trust these writers to do that story in a compassionate way, but regardless, I'm 99.99% sure that's not where this is going at all.  It has to tie into the Nina maternity story or what are they even doing?  

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I mean, not sure I would ever trust these writers to do that story in a compassionate way, but regardless, I'm 99.99% sure that's not where this is going at all.  It has to tie into the Nina maternity story or what are they even doing?  

Pregnant comatose Willow.

I already hate all of this because whatever the writers are about to toss at Willow and Michael, neither actors are strong enough to carry it.

I'm still not over Willow fainting. That was so terribly bad. And she was smiling as Sasha ushered her out of the pool area, which was such a weird acting choice.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm still not over Willow fainting. That was so terribly bad. And she was smiling as Sasha ushered her out of the pool area, which was such a weird acting choice.

I forgot that part. I'm sure it was either because she thought her face wasn't turned toward the camera, or because she just couldn't help it after the nonsense of the staging just prior to it.

She had to do that fainting scene twice, one for each episode, and the second time the staging was particularly bad. I think maybe Mo wasn't where he was supposed to be or something? She kind of had to scoot around him and then fall backward, LOL.

• LOL 2

I already hate all of this because whatever the writers are about to toss at Willow and Michael, neither actors are strong enough to carry it.

KMcM did a good job in the scene where she found out that her baby had died. But since she's been paired with CD, she and the writing have been terrible.

I would very much like them to do an ectopic pregnancy story. The only way to save the mother's life is with an abortion (at the moment there is no way to save the fetus) and while NY will allow it, there are some states which don't unless the mother is in immediate danger of dying which Britt as the OB/GYN can talk about. I am seeing news stories of doctors talking about patients who have an ectopic pregnancy and the only thing that the doctor can do is admit her and watch her until she starts crashing at which point they can then intervene to save her life. It's a more relatable story than Anna's blood cancer or Alexis' osteoporosis (1 in 50 pregnancies is ectopic). And the show's title is still General Hospital.

Pregnant comatose Willow.

🤣🤣🤣

• Love 5

TJ learn how to read the freaking room, an also. learn quickly that being pregnant doesn't automatically = good news. But i will say though he is a baby doctor and he had some losses on his record, so I can see why he'd see this as a YAY. but still. Ditto goes to Deanna.

She is only a few weeks preggo so the Courtroom sex knocked her up, but she still might have other stuffs wrong w/her.

they better fix Britt + Spencer

bored

• Love 6

I want that light blue suit on Gladys. Her hair and makeup are spot on. Wow!

Wonder what's the deal lately with how good everyone looks? Hair, makeup, wardrobe, looking great!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Esmé's gingham swimsuit was adorable.

15 minutes ago, Daisy said:

But i will say though he is a baby doctor

He is? I know everyone has six specialties, but I thought he was an ER doc.

Oh, lord, Spinelli's stupid secret is going to be a thing? Ugh. NO ONE CARES.

Whose money is Esmé using for tips? She has no access to her trust. If it's Spencer's money, of course it's easy to be generous with someone else's.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

zomg! Michael and Willow are having their own bebe! 

Gag me with a spatula.

I do like the whole "I thought I was really sick, but I'm just preggo and I'm so happy." Please, soap gods, let a block of cement fall on their hateful heads!

*sigh* I wish I had magic powers. 

The episode made my afternoon extra long.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Willow:  "When I first held Wylie in my arms I fell in love with him immediately."  Uh, wasn't that the baby who died?  Willow is still confusing Wylie with her baby. Her whole conversation with Michael sounded ready for Spring Ridge.

I loved Trina's white outfit.

22 minutes ago, Daisy said:

But i will say though he is a baby doctor and he had some losses on his record, so I can see why he'd see this as a YAY. but still. Ditto goes to Deanna.

I don't think that TJ has picked a specialty yet, this is his first year as  resident. That's why he referred Willow to an OB/BYN (not Britt!) for care.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He is? I know everyone has six specialties, but I thought he was an ER doc.

baby as in new LOL

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I don't think that TJ has picked a specialty yet, this is his first year as  resident. That's why he referred Willow to an OB/BYN (not Britt!) for care.

heheeh see above

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I do like the whole "I thought I was really sick, but I'm just preggo and I'm so happy." Please, soap gods, let a block of cement fall on their hateful heads!

If she's only a few weeks pregnant there HAS to be more to this, as she had dizzy spells three months ago.  Which, I know this show sucks at math, but they made mention of that several times just yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If she's only a few weeks pregnant there HAS to be more to this, as she had dizzy spells three months ago.  Which, I know this show sucks at math, but they made mention of that several times just yesterday.

I think that whatever she has, she's had for a while and that it's just (as of three months ago) started feeling the symptoms, like the fainting and the fatigue. Whatever it is, it already reached a new stage.

• Like 1

if Willow's coniveneitis is progressing rapidly, then it might be something where, in order for her to continue a pregnancy, the mysterious donation needs to occur as soon as possible, meaning that they don't have time to go through a lengthy and iffy donor list situation.  

And even then, I don't know if Carly would be willing to spill easily.  She and Alexis didn't fess up about Kristina very quickly when she was sick as a toddler, it got pretty dire before Carly cracked. (I think it was her?  I don't remember which one of them caved)

Also, I hope that an abortion is medically necessary, for plot and timely purposes, but I don't want the "oh, you had an abortion, so now you are infertile" bullshit story like with Lulu and on DAYS with Mimi.

Also also, if Willow is in a coma, and Nina is found out to be her mother... she might be next of kin because Willow and Michael are divorced and Willow doesn't have any other relatives.  If she doesn't have a medical POA or designated representative, it could be a thing.  Another judge might find that Willow being kidnapped isn't the same thing as severed parental rights (or whatever the hell). 

Note that I'm not saying that's what the custody judge really thought (and frankly that judge made the right decision because that case was stupid.  I don't agree with Willow and Michael, but they are the kids parents and going around them would have never really worked out for either Nina or Wiley.)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

baby as in new LOL

LOL! Gotcha!

Trina's swinsuit was really cute, too.

I wish they made Gladys less money-hungry, or at least have her stop harassing Brando about Sasha being rich. It's their money.

Deanna, not everyone wants to be pregnant! SHUT UP about this, Show!

4 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I don't want the "oh, you had an abortion, so now you are infertile" bullshit story like with Lulu

The show was clear there is no connection between an abortion and infertility. For all we joked about Lulu running around telling everyone she had an abortion, the show actually handled it sensitively.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Daisy said:

TJ learn how to read the freaking room, an also. learn quickly that being pregnant doesn't automatically = good news. But i will say though he is a baby doctor and he had some losses on his record, so I can see why he'd see this as a YAY.

Yeah, I can see why he would be happy someone wasn’t dying on him (YET..I’m still holding out hope).  But like you said, finding out you’re pregnant isn’t always the best news so he needs to put a lid on his personal feelings.  He’s been pretty strong lately but this was a misstep.

54 minutes ago, seasons said:

Wonder what's the deal lately with how good everyone looks? Hair, makeup, wardrobe, looking great!

Maxie hasn’t been on recently and I think for some reason they save the especially awful styling for her.  Esme, Trina, and Gladys all looked fab today.

43 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Willow is still confusing Wylie with her baby. Her whole conversation with Michael sounded ready for Spring Ridge.

Yes. She was never able to process the death of her baby fully and she is getting more and more unwell by the day.  Not just physically, but mentally as well.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Willow:  "When I first held Wylie in my arms I fell in love with him immediately."  Uh, wasn't that the baby who died? 

I don't think she meant the dead baby, I think she meant the actual first time that she held Wylie, which was probably in Charlie's with Julian looking on since at that time everyone loved to go to Charlies and yell at Julian for being there/existing.

We didn't know willow was the dead baby's mama for awhile, certainly long after the baby was dead and buried.  I do remember a scene where MIchael was sitting, holding the dead baby, in a hospital chair, while Nelle laid it on thick that he had killed the baby with his reckless driving/early delivery.  

See, I think they're telling the less interesting version of this story with Willow getting sick/riskily preggers, whatever. I think it would be so much more interesting if it were Joss that were sick - Nelle's kidney is failing - and Carly was forced to tell the truth to save her daughter, or at least placed in the position to have to struggle with telling the truth and alienating Willow, Michael and Sonny (even more than now) and saving her daughter. Willow would of course donate the kidney, but it would completely even the odds with Nina who would handle the rage side of the story for Carly's deception and make that a rivalry that could last years.

Carly DESPERATELY needs a permanent equal nemesis. (Thinking Dorian/Viki or Kay/Jill). Sure she has (former) enemies all over town but they are either underpowered compared to her (Liz) or in a seemingly permanent truce (Ava, also Liz). They were building it with Robin but they've never successfully replaced it.

This is all so predictable and not in a fun way. This writing team seems bored and/or completely defeated.

• Applause 11
  • Love 3
On 6/27/2022 at 2:56 PM, dubbel zout said:

I doubt the show will go the insider-trading route, unfortunately. Regardless, Carly is an adult (supposedly™ Silas Clay forever), so her decisions are entirely on her. She's been presented as a business-savvy woman. Drew doesn't owe her a thing, IMO.

Nobody pays too much attention to insider trading where you lose your ass on the trade.

On 6/28/2022 at 6:50 AM, dubbel zout said:

All of that happened 30 years ago. I can see her looking at it differently at this point. She and Carly made peace about it all a long time ago.

It cracked me up when Michael was whining to Ned that he (Michael) had to take over at ELQ at a young age because Ned had the nerve to want to pursue his (admittedly stupid) music career and then become mayor of PC. How selfish! Nobody forced Michael to work at ELQ. They were idiots in the first place to put a kid in charge, but Michael could have said, "You know, I should probably take a few basic  business classes at PCU before I work here." 

In the real world, if someone Michael’s age, and with Michael’s lack of education and experience were put in charge of a multi billion dollar company, there would be a revolt of the board of directors, shareholder lawsuits, and possibly an SEC investigation.  It might also prompt corporate partners and customers to dump them too.

if Michael were ever really out in charge of. Real company, it would ruin that company.

• Love 7
On 6/28/2022 at 4:46 PM, Sake614 said:

OMG @Blackie, I read your ‘Willow secret coming out’ and thought : wait, what? Willow is gay? How did I miss that? Then I realized that might actually be good soap and this show doesn’t do good soap. But thanks for the laugh 😀

Maybe pair her with Sasha?  Yeah, yeah that would be nice.  I’m totally down with that.

• Love 1
On 6/29/2022 at 12:05 PM, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, Olivia. I'm so tired of her dinging Ned for ELQ. He can't win with her.

*would have a rage blackout if I could muster the energy for it. This show has broken me, y'all.*

I had a bad feeling they might go this route.  Sometimes it sucks to be right.

• Love 1
On 6/29/2022 at 12:58 PM, dubbel zout said:

Maybe for the pregnancy to be viable, Nina will have to donate bone marrow or something. I really can't bear this secret going on for much longer. Let's hit Carly while she's reeling from her financial loss.

Neither did Julian, Leo's bio dad. Just say people argue but it doesn't mean they don't love each other. Family really doesn't have anything to do with it.

LOL that Willow calls herself a good mom. She sets no boundaries and indulges that stupid kid all the time. 

I really like that Liesl turned down Scott's proposal because it was meant as an apology. She does deserve more, and I like that she knows it.

Again, SHUT UP, Olivia. You want Ned to confide in you? Stop haranguing him about his choices.

It helps that the wardrobe choices match the season, heh.

I was terrified I was pregnant when I was a week late. (Spoiler: I wasn't pregnant, thank goodness.) And I had a really irregular cycle. Yet I was able to keep track of things such as they were, and that was in the days before tracking apps. I used a paper calendar!

I really hate how feeble they're making Willow. 

Michael DOES need another bullet to the head. He needs a baby like he needs to be head of ELQ.

Goddamn some of this stuff painful.  At this point it would be a step up if they just brought back the vampires and turned Lucy into a slayer again.  Have her train junior slayer Esme as part of her redemption arc.  And end it with them staking Carly and Joss.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Grinaldi said:

See, I think they're telling the less interesting version of this story with Willow getting sick/riskily preggers, whatever. I think it would be so much more interesting if it were Joss that were sick - Nelle's kidney is failing - and Carly was forced to tell the truth to save her daughter, or at least placed in the position to have to struggle with telling the truth and alienating Willow, Michael and Sonny (even more than now) and saving her daughter. Willow would of course donate the kidney, but it would completely even the odds with Nina who would handle the rage side of the story for Carly's deception and make that a rivalry that could last years.

Carly DESPERATELY needs a permanent equal nemesis. (Thinking Dorian/Viki or Kay/Jill). Sure she has (former) enemies all over town but they are either underpowered compared to her (Liz) or in a seemingly permanent truce (Ava, also Liz). They were building it with Robin but they've never successfully replaced it.

This is all so predictable and not in a fun way. This writing team seems bored and/or completely defeated.

This is pure genius! It would make a terrific story line. 

• Love 3

So Willow is pregnant and she’s going to nursing school online, right? How will she manage? LOL!!!! Of course, she either still has an illness or Sasha is gonna go batshit crazy and steal the baby in 9 months. That’s too long a story to tell. So I guess she’ll just take more drugs and Will will get sick and then Carly will have to fess up.

Has TJ ever had a scene with old or new Trina? All of the sudden he’s team Trina and I can’t even recall them meeting. Unfortunately, hat head is there. I swear that actors face bugs the heck out of me. I want him gone but I think they actually signed him to a contract because he’s so valuable. Rory was all studding out poolside for Esme. He wasn’t too smooth with the phone trick but he says it’s his master plan. Whatever. Nicholas and Britt had nice scenes. Nicholas Chavez really is a good actor but I don’t see him with nuTrina. It’s such a shame because he Sydney Mikayla really had a good thing going on.

I’m very tired of Cody. Which is weird because I was a big fan of Josh Kelly on OLTL. I also don’t see him and Dante being friends back in the day and growing up together. Horrible storyline. The show needs to bring back Lulu (ER or JMB) to get me to feign any interest in Dante and Sam. Sooooo boring! Josh Kelly might need a spray tan and start taking his shirt off more because he looks too dirty and unkept. At least, trim the beard. 

4FF1F7A1-D5A5-4728-ACD4-F7C09B768265.jpeg

• Fire 1
  • Love 3

Like other posters have mentioned I've experienced non recorded episodes recently. Today I checked for next week's shows and only the July 4th episode is scheduled to be recorded , no other GH episodes. I don't know if my DVR is trying to protect me or what but I suggest you guys check your devices to see what's going on.

2 hours ago, Grinaldi said:

Carly does need that, but she'll never have it because the show can't stand the thought of things not being weighted in her favor. If the show weren't constantly halfway up her ass, at least 50% of the one thousand regularly appearing characters would treat her the way she treats Nina.

On another note, can't say I hated seeing Rory in his tiny little shorts today.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

I prefer Trina with the cop than Spencer. He can try and act like this plan makes him so good but Esme is in their lives because of him. Esme did all she did to Ava because of his plan.   Spencer doesn't deserve Britt forgiving him either. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So Willow is pregnant and she’s going to nursing school online, right? How will she manage? LOL!!!!

I don't think she's been doing it online.  They've shown her in the hospital in scrubs a couple times.

Anyway, still contend if another friggin' pregnancy is the big storyline and nothing else, it absolutely sucks.

• Love 2

Willow has become a pod person. I never got invested with her being with Chase because I knew eventually she’d end up with Michael. I just didn't care about her. Now I can’t stand her. 

• Love 7

I have always thought the actresses who play Willow and Sasha are weak actresses. Although, I thought Sofia Mattson did a good job during the death of Liam. That said, she makes a horrible drug addict. Between her acting and horrible writing I’m so done with her. Katelyn MacMullen as Willow has always been too boring of a character for me and also not the best actress. Obviously, FV likes them since they are still on the show. I think since they basically came on at the same time it was just more noticeable. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I prefer Trina with the cop than Spencer. He can try and act like this plan makes him so good but Esme is in their lives because of him. Esme did all she did to Ava because of his plan.   Spencer doesn't deserve Britt forgiving him either. 

Well no. Esme did all she did to Ava  because of Kevin in guise of "Spencer's plan." I wouldn't even be surprised if she didn't "push him into it. and made him think it was his own. 

Kendall Hart bought Michael Cambias to Pine Valley, where he terrorized the town, tried to organize a hostile takeover nearly raped her mother [a victim of rape], did rape her sister, got her pregnant, threatened her with rape again before ultimately being murdered. [by said sister because he did  threaten her with rape, and taking her unborn baby] and was forgiven.  I'm pretty sure Spencer can be forgiven for being tart with Britt. 

to be fair. I Ihink this Trina has more chemistry with the cop than spencer so i am fine with it. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Let's just hope if/when Willow inevitably falls down the Q staircase Nina isn't even in Port Charles, or she'll get blamed.

Nina will get blamed anyway: Willow will say she was thinking of how evil Nina is, and that caused her to fall.

Nina's mere existence means she can be blamed for everything.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5