Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E28: Sugar-Coated Mood

druzy
  • Start Topic

35 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Seriously..those patterns!! If you're gonna come up with a "flannel line", can you at least come up with a color pallet that hasn't existed since 1953? I had a pair of plaid Converse in the 90's that were the same pattern as the one she wore to the pop-up or whatever that was.

Maybe add a leather pocket?

pocket.jpg

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, SimonSeymour said:

I think Gary also surprised Leah with a move to their current house when she got back from a visit with Amber?

As much as I loath Kail, I’m not going to be able to handle seeing her dog being sick next week. 🙁

My understanding, from twitter, is she left him kenneled all the time because Chris didn’t like Bear. Maybe Bear didn’t like Chris. That should be a big warning sign.  Poor pup. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe add a leather pocket?

pocket.jpg

Leather pocket? That's really a...thing that matters...but always make sure to include the red & black pattern that is so edgy, Pa used to turn his nose at Mr. Edwards when he'd wear it on Little House on the Prairie.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Mkay said:

My understanding, from twitter, is she left him kenneled all the time because Chris didn’t like Bear. Maybe Bear didn’t like Chris. That should be a big warning sign.  Poor pup. 

Just when I thought I couldn't loathe Karl more than I do already. Chris doesn't like Karl either, put her nasty ass in a kennel.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

But Aubrey asking for a snack and then snapping back seemed like a normal parent response to me.  If she wanted a snack she probably could have gotten something at home and gas station snacks are expensive! And they were in a hurry and most kids aren't quick when picking out candy.... 

I didn't have a problem with this scene either. My kids know better than to ask me for snacks at the gas station. That's something that only happens on a road trip. It's just like begging me for shit at Target. Just don't. I think there was supposed to be food at the event, as Chelsea said something like, "You don't need a snack; we're almost there." She just wanted to run in and pee real quickly. Aubree is a good kid, but all kids push back sometimes. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't have a problem with this scene either. My kids know better than to ask me for snacks at the gas station. That's something that only happens on a road trip. It's just like begging me for shit at Target. Just don't. I think there was supposed to be food at the event, as Chelsea said something like, "You don't need a snack; we're almost there." She just wanted to run in and pee real quickly. Aubree is a good kid, but all kids push back sometimes. 

Yeah I agree with you. Chelsea handled it fine, seemed like a normal interaction to me. 

• Love 4

Chelsea's business partner does not care about her designs.  She wants her there so people can take pictures.  Her anxiety is obnoxious.  Everyone hates doing new things, entering new spaces, meeting new people and doing things that are new.  We all do it and make it.  All of these girls have bad anxiety and bad habits because they have been filmed the past 8 or 9 years.  There are no safe or quiet spaces for them and they continue to make it that way.

At least John did not move in right away like Matt and David.   I just don't see Briana ever being committed to anyone. She will live with her mom and sister and that's it.  I wondered when she was going to buy a new house.  I mean as much as we pick on her because she's really annoying she does work and did not splurge right away.  I don't see them going outdoors to garden or run around - I'm sure a townhouse is the right ft for them.  HER MOLES BUG ME. 

Jade and her family are incredibly trashy. Reminds me of everyone I have to work with.  All the chaos and excuses.  

Kail lived in that dump with Isaac during the 3rd season but other than that her homes have been nice.  I have no idea what the big deal is and wonder how much her friend dropped on those dumb flowers.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

For me, I didn't like when Cole snapped at Aubree to calm down because mommy needs her to be calm. As a teacher, I wish my kids could be that calm! I feel like Cole walks on eggshells around Chelsea, but would never, ever, ever take his frustrations out on her. Because of this, Aubree gets the brunt of it, I think. I can relate, as I've been so desperate before to keep class moving quickly and efficiently. For instance, when I've told the kids they can't use the bathroom, but the one kid with the medical condition has to go, I'll usually wait until an activity and pull her over to the side and whisper, "okay, slip out now and go to the bathroom." Then, half the time, the kid will say loudly, "I don't remember where the bathroom is," or something similar, and he whole class stops the activity, runs over to me, and screams about unfairness, wanting to go with her, etc. I just want to yell at the kid, "YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED CALM!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Of course I can't snap at a child like that, but I get the impulse, when I have the pressure of class running smoothly, keeping the child's condition a secret, etc, on my shoulders. I bet Cole is feeling that pressure to maintain peace in the family, but would never dare criticize any facet of his smoke show wife's existence, so it falls on him keeping everyone else calm and quiet. 

I really wonder what Cole thinks about their marriage now, and how hard Chelsea is behind closed doors. I read in another article about that podcast that Chelsea admitted Cole quit his job. That's why he's been "taking off" so many days this season. I bet he is staying home primarily to take care of Chelsea, so she doesn't have to blow her nose without being reassured of her awesomeness, or even reach for the tissue because it's too stressful. I also bet he never envisioned this at the start of the marriage! I'm not saying people should leave the second there is a problem, but Chelsea always does the bare minimum in life, and completely expects to be catered to. I think THAT is a big problem in a marriage, and it's not healthy for Cole to completely sacrifice himself so she gets all her emotional needs met (which I don't even think is possible without therapy, because nothing he says or does can cure her insecurities or anxiety). 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 5

Just my two cents, but I think Cole is okay now because he gets so much positive reinforcement on social media, but it will get old once the cameras go away. Not to mention, if he quit his job to babysit Chelsea, that will create resentment eventually. Most men are hardwired to work. I don't think Cole will find fulfillment spending his days fetching his wife Starbucks and doling out her xanax. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Just my two cents, but I think Cole is okay now because he gets so much positive reinforcement on social media, but it will get old once the cameras go away. Not to mention, if he quit his job to babysit Chelsea, that will create resentment eventually. Most men are hardwired to work. I don't think Cole will find fulfillment spending his days fetching his wife Starbucks and doling out her xanax. 

That's a good theory! I also think it will get old if and when his bio kids have to tiptoe around Mommy, for fear of upsetting her. it could end up being a total shit show in a few years when the cameras go away, Aubree reaches her teen years, Watson and Layne are more mobile, and Chelsea has another baby. Cole will tire of dealing with alllll of this because Chelsea can't, and social media won't fawn over him as much. They should get Chelsea in therapy (or on a led that works well, even if she gains weight) to try to avoid this problem, but it will never happen. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Christina87 said:

For me, I didn't like when Cole snapped at Aubree to calm down because mommy needs her to be calm. As a teacher, I wish my kids could be that calm! I feel like Cole walks on eggshells around Chelsea, but would never, ever, ever take his frustrations out on her. Because of this, Aubree gets the brunt of it, I think. I can relate, as I've been so desperate before to keep class moving quickly and efficiently. For instance, when I've told the kids they can't use the bathroom, but the one kid with the medical condition has to go, I'll usually wait until an activity and pull her over to the side and whisper, "okay, slip out now and go to the bathroom." Then, half the time, the kid will say loudly, "I don't remember where the bathroom is," or something similar, and he whole class stops the activity, runs over to me, and screams about unfairness, wanting to go with her, etc. I just want to yell at the kid, "YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED CALM!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Of course I can't snap at a child like that, but I get the impulse, when I have the pressure of class running smoothly, keeping the child's condition a secret, etc, on my shoulders. I bet Cole is feeling that pressure to maintain peace in the family, but would never dare criticize any facet of his smoke show wife's existence, so it falls on him keeping everyone else calm and quiet. 

I really wonder what Cole thinks about their marriage now, and how hard Chelsea is behind closed doors. I read in another article about that podcast that Chelsea admitted Cole quit his job. That's why he's been "taking off" so many days this season. I bet he is staying home primarily to take care of Chelsea, so she doesn't have to blow her nose without being reassured of her awesomeness, or even reach for the tissue because it's too stressful. I also bet he never envisioned this at the start of the marriage! I'm not saying people should leave the second there is a problem, but Chelsea always does the bare minimum in life, and completely expects to be catered to. I think THAT is a big problem in a marriage, and it's not healthy for Cole to completely sacrifice himself so she gets all her emotional needs met (which I don't even think is possible without therapy, because nothing he says or does can cure her insecurities or anxiety). 

I wondered how they moved so far away and then bought land 45 mins away with plans to move if he still worked how that would affect his job.  But I didn’t ask out loud.  I figured he just reported to his job where ever they were or they filmed around it.  Makes sense if he quit.  Dumb if he did.   

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I wondered how they moved so far away and then bought land 45 mins away with plans to move if he still worked how that would affect his job.  But I didn’t ask out loud.  I figured he just reported to his job where ever they were or they filmed around it.  Makes sense if he quit.  Dumb if he did.   

I seriously can't believe it! Chelsea apparently said something on the podcast about them making enough money without him working, but I hope he can get back into this career with no issues in the future. Chelsea definitely isn't going to work, and an esthetician career isn't going to support 5+ people in style. To me, this feels so much riskier than one partner taking a break and staying home with the kids. I wonder how Cole's family feels about this! Being a stay at home dad is awesome, but I get the feeling he's staying home because Chelsea can't handle daily life, and probably begged him to quit for a while. I'd be concerned if my hypothetical son quit his career to help his wife get through the day, because she's not really an adult. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I seriously can't believe it! Chelsea apparently said something on the podcast about them making enough money without him working, but I hope he can get back into this career with no issues in the future. Chelsea definitely isn't going to work, and an esthetician career isn't going to support 5+ people in style. To me, this feels so much riskier than one partner taking a break and staying home with the kids. I wonder how Cole's family feels about this! Being a stay at home dad is awesome, but I get the feeling he's staying home because Chelsea can't handle daily life, and probably begged him to quit for a while. I'd be concerned if my hypothetical son quit his career to help his wife get through the day, because she's not really an adult. 

I think it was dumb of him to quit his job, BUT you cannot tell adults what to do & he isn’t going to live in my house SOOOOOO. It’s SO risky not have both people not working, as the kids are still so small, it’s not as if there is only one left to raise and then just the two of them. Yes they have investments and I don’t think they are going to be outdoors, but heaven forbid one of the kids gets sick (or one of the parents) and they have a major medical event.

I do think Cole is a man of character and would get another job before asking Randy for handouts or mooching off of other relatives, but if Chelsea is actually really struggling they need to hold off on more kids and she needs to take care of her mental health. She’s got every resource in the world to help herself.

I do try to check my privilege as someone who’s never struggled with mental health, as I know anxiety and depression are real illnesses; but sometimes it seems as if people say “I have anxiety” to mean, “I have to do something I don’t want to do right now and I don’t like it.”- no that’s not anxiety that’s being an adult. I think Chelsea is one of these people(sometimes)- if I’m wrong I will apologize.

I understand Cole telling Aubrey to calm down, I’m naturally a very mellow person, so to me many people’s “normal” looks hysterical. I don’t know how I would’ve felt living with a person that made a big deal of everything all the time, that would’ve been exhausting. I don’t think he was being mean to Aubrey or anything, but yeah “calm down, no snacks right now” was a perfectly fine thing to say to her in that scenario. 

PS bullshit on Chelsea not wanting “attention on her”......HELL NO! Why is she on this show if not for ATTENTION??

• Love 17

So perfect hard working family man Coley quit his job???  Wow.  I’m not surprised they didn’t make it public because they know it’s going to bring a lot of bad shade on them.  

She better hope to sell a shit ton of those stupid flannels that you can totally get at Old Navy.  They are really banking on supporting a family of 5+ on her TM crap.  She is no better than any of them, and she can miss me with that tee hee  I try to follow the rules and Cole doesn’t like the camera.  And Cole is gonna kick the haters asses.  STOP JUST STOP.  Girl needs to EAT and quit snapping at everyone.  

• Love 12
15 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So perfect hard working family man Coley quit his job???  Wow.  I’m not surprised they didn’t make it public because they know it’s going to bring a lot of bad shade on them.  

She better hope to sell a shit ton of those stupid flannels that you can totally get at Old Navy.  They are really banking on supporting a family of 5+ on her TM crap.  She is no better than any of them, and she can miss me with that tee hee  I try to follow the rules and Cole doesn’t like the camera.  And Cole is gonna kick the haters asses.  STOP JUST STOP.  Girl needs to EAT and quit snapping at everyone.  

Omg I hadn't even thought of this, but maybe her problem is nutrition! I'm not diabetic, but am very sensitive to blood sugar changes for some reason, and I get haaaaaaangry if I don't keep a consistent eating schedule! I can't imagine how cranky I would feel if I consistently ate Chelsea's portions over a period of years (based on the spoonful-sized dinners she used to put on her Instagram). I'd be an anxious, lightheaded mess too! 

Also, the cynical part of me wonders if coley quit, or got fired. He spent a lot of time on the job taking calls from Chelsea, at all hours of the day! He also constantly had to take off to help her with mundane things. I wonder if he got fired (and super cynical me wonders if Chelsea wanted him to get fired!). 

Also, she said in the podcast that she thought the show was cancelled when she met Cole, and Cole didn't film for a year after they met! How can she claim this when there is SO much evidence to the contrary? Remember when they went to Aubree's concert, and she was blabbering about them only dating for a few months, and Cole had never seen adam, etc? Also, they showed him moving in when they had dated less than a year. Why lie about something that obviously didn't happen? I can maaaaybe believe that his first show's air date was a year after they met, but dude was on camera basically immediately, unless she's lying about when they met. And in that case, they met while she was still openly obsessed with adam!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My memory, which isnt the greatest after having a stroke, was cole came to her bday party in August which was their first date...cole started showing up in her SM accts early fall including pictures with Aubree.  Filming started back up in Early feb and cole was right here.  I quit watching the show after Randy and chelsea lied on camera saying cole didnt meet aubree for 6 mos!  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Also, the cynical part of me wonders if coley quit, or got fired. He spent a lot of time on the job taking calls from Chelsea, at all hours of the day! He also constantly had to take off to help her with mundane things. I wonder if he got fired (and super cynical me wonders if Chelsea wanted him to get fired!). 

I think it's more likely that Chelsea begged him to quit because she didn't like being home alone.   Spouses calling each other during the workday seems to be SUPER common now. Which as someone who is single and mid-30s it kind of surprises me.  I grew up and my parents never talked to each other while at work. They met for lunch every Friday because they worked across the street from each other.  For me the concept of having to talk to your spouse constantly throughout the day is just a little perplexing. However I have some friends that I do sometimes email/chat with off and on during the day so maybe that's similar - however I don't go home to them at night lol.  Calling does seem a bit more distracting though. 

• Love 8

It's like my college students calling their parents at least once if not multiple times per day.  Ye gods, I thought I was doing well when I called my parents once a week!  Of course, this was back in the Paleozoic era (i.e. the 1980s) so I'm sure things are different now, but still.

• Love 2

I can certainly see texting your spouse throughout the day to say Hi or follow up about errands etc, but I don’t see calling unless there’s something going on (like a sick child or parent). Chelsea probably wants a lot of attention through the day and expects Cole to call her on every break or lunch hour. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I can certainly see texting your spouse throughout the day to say Hi or follow up about errands etc, but I don’t see calling unless there’s something going on (like a sick child or parent). Chelsea probably wants a lot of attention through the day and expects Cole to call her on every break or lunch hour. 

This is kind of what I was thinking. Remember that episode when she kept calling Cole over and over about mundane crap? "Coleeee! I just started the car!" "Coley! I just drove five miles!" "Coleyyyy! I just picked up Aubree from school! Say hi, Aubs!" It was like she wanted to have a full blown conversation about every little thing that happened during her day. And then after 3-4 calls, Cole answered with a snappy, "what?" It was really funny! Also ridiculous was that time she called Cole during the last hour of his shift, because she was bored. Like...just wait until he gets home!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Fosca said:

It's like my college students calling their parents at least once if not multiple times per day.  Ye gods, I thought I was doing well when I called my parents once a week!  Of course, this was back in the Paleozoic era (i.e. the 1980s) so I'm sure things are different now, but still.

I spoke to my parents once a week in college also! At least at first and then probably less than that 

20 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I spoke to my parents once a week in college also! At least at first and then probably less than that 

okay I'm gonna show my age now.  b/c i had a child a million trillion years ago.

ready?

I think my coworkers are RIDICULOUS with the way they track their kids with the phones.  "now they're on the bus! now they're almost at the school!  now they're in the school!"

I can imagine them being like, "oh, she's on the quad...and now she's in the cafeteria..." no need to call.  Surveillance.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/16/2019 at 9:51 PM, geauxaway said:

Y'all....my feelings for Cole have dropped.

Also, it's not so great for a lot of couples to be together every minute of every single day. Chelsea may think it's great and Cole may have thought it was great for a while...but add in two small children, pets/animals, and Chelsea's anxiety....and I'm not sure this is something that is good for their (or most people's) relationship/marriage. 

I adore my husband and we've been together for 18 years (married for over ten of that).  But if we were both stay-at-home-parents who did every single thing together (like Chelsea's clothing line), I'm pretty sure that would destroy our marriage (and drive me insane). I feel suffocated just thinking about being around anyone the way Cole and Chelsea are always together now that I know he doesn't have a job anymore.  I know that's probably how Chelsea likes it, but I'm thinking Cole might find out that being together 100% of the time isn't actually as cool and enjoyable as it probably sounded at first.  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
On 11/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, Christina87 said:

I wonder how Cole's family feels about this! Being a stay at home dad is awesome, but I get the feeling he's staying home because Chelsea can't handle daily life, and probably begged him to quit for a while. I'd be concerned if my hypothetical son quit his career to help his wife get through the day, because she's not really an adult. 

She probably called and interrupted his work all the time anyway, just like she used to do to Daddy Randy. Can you imagine having a dentist who would drop everything to go comfort his sniveling daughter?

I'm pretty much mentally stuck in the 1950's and don't think much of a man who doesn't work, especially if he is more than capable of doing so. This show is on life support and he's going to need to think seriously about the choices he's making and if enabling Chelsea's spoiled, entitled, narcissistic behavior is going to help the marriage until death do them part. 

Edited by Clawdel
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Also, it's not so great for a lot of couples to be together every minute of every single day. Chelsea may think it's great and Cole may have thought it was great for a while...but add in two small children, pets/animals, and Chelsea's anxiety....and I'm not sure this is something that is good for their (or most people's) relationship/marriage. 

I adore my husband and we've been together for 18 years (married for over ten of that).  But if we were both stay-at-home-parents who did every single thing together (like Chelsea's clothing line), I'm pretty sure that would destroy our marriage (and drive me insane). I feel suffocated just thinking about being around anyone the way Cole and Chelsea are always together now that I know he doesn't have a job anymore.  I know that's probably how Chelsea likes it, but I'm thinking Cole might find out that being together 100% of the time isn't actually as nice as it probably sounded at first.  

Mine was off for 6 weeks after back surgery and it was a nightmare.  Ha! My feelings for Cole have also dropped knowing he quit his job.   

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Clawdel said:

She probably called and interrupted his work all the time anyway, just like she used to do to Daddy Randy. Can you imagine having a dentist who would drop everything to go comfort his sniveling daughter?

I am sure Randy (and his patients_ have been relieved ever since Cole entered the picture.

I'm pretty much mentally stuck in the 1950's and don't think much of a man who doesn't work, especially if he is more than capable of doing so. This show is on life support and he's going to need to think seriously about the choices he's making and if enabling Chelsea's spoiled, entitled, narcissistic behavior is going to help the marriage until death do them part. 

I think at least one parent should have a (non-Teen Mom) job, but I don't care if it's the man or woman.  I'd think at least for medical insurance for their family, keeping Cole's full-time job with benefits would have been ideal even if they didn't "need" the money.

And heck, even if they have unlimited streams of cash that will be there for life (they won't), get a hobby or volunteer. Get at least one separate interest from your spouse that you do for at least a few hours each week.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I adore my husband and we've been together for 18 years (married for over ten of that).  But if we were both stay-at-home-parents who did every single thing together (like Chelsea's clothing line), I'm pretty sure that would destroy our marriage (and drive me insane). I feel suffocated just thinking about being around anyone the way Cole and Chelsea are always together now that I know he doesn't have a job anymore.  I know that's probably how Chelsea likes it, but I'm thinking Cole might find out that being together 100% of the time isn't actually as cool and enjoyable as it probably sounded at first.  

This is exactly how I feel!!! Cole and Chelsea remind me of that college couple that lives together, each signs up for the same two classes a day, and spends literally 24/7 hiding out in their dorm or apartment together. And those kinds of relationships are normally...surprise, surprise...super codependent and drama filled. Having all that togetherness causes them to basically invent problems, while being alone feels soooo difficult. 

Add in two small children, and it sounds like a nightmare! 

• Love 7
On 11/18/2019 at 9:25 AM, Dmarie019 said:

I think it's more likely that Chelsea begged him to quit because she didn't like being home alone.   Spouses calling each other during the workday seems to be SUPER common now. Which as someone who is single and mid-30s it kind of surprises me.  I grew up and my parents never talked to each other while at work. They met for lunch every Friday because they worked across the street from each other.  For me the concept of having to talk to your spouse constantly throughout the day is just a little perplexing. However I have some friends that I do sometimes email/chat with off and on during the day so maybe that's similar - however I don't go home to them at night lol.  Calling does seem a bit more distracting though. 

This makes me think of one of my younger coworkers. She isn't married yet but she talks to her fiance every break and eats her lunch before she clocks out so she can spend the whole hour talking to him during her lunch break. I can't imagine how they have that much to talk about when they live together. It's just exhausting!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 11/13/2019 at 12:20 PM, kicksave said:

I think Jade is one of these people that is addicted to chaos and being a victim. She's so negative and miserable that she cannot take any pleasure or joy in her little girl who, despite all the grown ups in her life being miserable human beings, is happy and sweet.

I think you are right about Jade being addicted to the chaos, but to be fair to Jade, that is a real thing that can happen when you are raised in a chaotic, unstable environment. I’m a clinical social worker and do most of my work with children who have experienced significant trauma and I can’t help but see Jade as a grown up version of the kids I work with. When you grow up in a home where there are high levels of stress and chaos, your brain adapts to functioning under these conditions and being constantly flooded with cortisol. So when things settle down and cortisol levels drop, it actually feels uncomfortable and therefore, you will seek out or create chaos to bring you back to your normal. I see this in Jade, she’s definitely going to need a lot of counselling and support to help her get to a place where she is able to feel safe and secure not having the constant stress and drama from her parents, Sean and others in her life. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, DarceyWasted said:

I think you are right about Jade being addicted to the chaos, but to be fair to Jade, that is a real thing that can happen when you are raised in a chaotic, unstable environment. I’m a clinical social worker and do most of my work with children who have experienced significant trauma and I can’t help but see Jade as a grown up version of the kids I work with. When you grow up in a home where there are high levels of stress and chaos, your brain adapts to functioning under these conditions and being constantly flooded with cortisol. So when things settle down and cortisol levels drop, it actually feels uncomfortable and therefore, you will seek out or create chaos to bring you back to your normal. I see this in Jade, she’s definitely going to need a lot of counselling and support to help her get to a place where she is able to feel safe and secure not having the constant stress and drama from her parents, Sean and others in her life. 

Interesting...so the "addiction" she is in throes of is a chaotic personal life that for her is the norm. I hope for her daughter's well being that she seeks out therapy and distances herself from the people in her life that don't bring anything to the table for her either emotionally or financially. It seems like she is the caregiver for her parents and her deadbeat baby daddy. Kloie deserves to be raised in a healthy and trauma free environment or else the cycle will repeat itself.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Interesting...so the "addiction" she is in throes of is a chaotic personal life that for her is the norm. I hope for her daughter's well being that she seeks out therapy and distances herself from the people in her life that don't bring anything to the table for her either emotionally or financially. It seems like she is the caregiver for her parents and her deadbeat baby daddy. Kloie deserves to be raised in a healthy and trauma free environment or else the cycle will repeat itself.

Exactly, the chaos is all she knows and therefore the chaos is what feels safe. I agree, she needs to find a way to break the cycle for herself because Kloie (that spelling still kills me) deserves better! 

• Love 7