Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E07: I'm the Murderer

Gabriel is first chair on a case defending a teacher involved in a school shooting, and this case hits particularly close to home for both Gabriel and Annalise. Annalise attempts to discourage Tegan from her new quest to right a wrong. Oliver makes a shocking confession.

Airdate: Thursday, November 7, 2019

"What's the point of fighting to stay alive if we're all just gonna die alone?" Gee, foreshadowing much, there, I wonder? Frank sounds like he's starting to resign himself to the same realization Annalise, Bonnie, and the gang are having: there won't be a full on happy ending for anyone here. 

Hm. That ending. Lots of stuff from the past being dredged up in general this episode, so it makes sense we'd end on that note, too. Will be interesting to see how Oliver reacts if/when he does finally learn all the details from that night, and how that ties into his actions in that flash forward. 

Way to mess up your chance at reconciling with Michaela there, Asher (yes, Gabriel struck him first, but still, provoking him, not a good idea). Both he and Gabriel need to just chill and let Michaela sort her stuff out for a while. 

Interesting, and sad, case the gang worked on tonight. The grandparents broke my heart, especially with the line about hating the teacher because it allowed another feeling other than grief for a change.

Also, the guy playing the teacher looks so familiar. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

"What's the point of fighting to stay alive if we're all just gonna die alone?" Gee, foreshadowing much, there, I wonder? Frank sounds like he's starting to resign himself to the same realization Annalise, Bonnie, and the gang are having: there won't be a full on happy ending for anyone here. 

Hm. That ending. Lots of stuff from the past being dredged up in general this episode, so it makes sense we'd end on that note, too. Will be interesting to see how Oliver reacts if/when he does finally learn all the details from that night, and how that ties into his actions in that flash forward. 

Way to mess up your chance at reconciling with Michaela there, Asher (yes, Gabriel struck him first, but still, provoking him, not a good idea). Both he and Gabriel need to just chill and let Michaela sort her stuff out for a while. 

Interesting, and sad, case the gang worked on tonight. The grandparents broke my heart, especially with the line about hating the teacher because it allowed another feeling other than grief for a change.

Also, the guy playing the teacher looks so familiar. 

I dunno,

Spoiler

Oliver seems to be confessing because he knows Connor would crack and he got a lot more they could charge home with.

Hopefully we find out more next week, but my guess is we won’t find out until after winter break.

I really hope this thing with Annalise and Robert is real. Despite everything, I kinda want her to have a happy ending. So far Nate, Laurel, and Gabe are unaccounted for. If any/all of them die, I’m okay with it.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

I dunno,

Hide contents

Oliver seems to be confessing because he knows Connor would crack and he got a lot more they could charge home with.

This makes sense, too. Good point 

I really hope this thing with Annalise and Robert is real. Despite everything, I kinda want her to have a happy ending. 

Same :). 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Milaxx said:

I really hope this thing with Annalise and Robert is real. Despite everything, I kinda want her to have a happy ending. So far Nate, Laurel, and Gabe are unaccounted for. If any/all of them die, I’m okay with it.

I want her to be happy too. My first choice would be with Eve, then Tegan, and Robert is third, but as long as it's not Nate, I'm good. Though at this point, I guess I should just be hoping she's alive and not in jail in the end.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I’m done with this show forever (meaning no rewatches) if none of these people die. And I don’t mean new characters or side characters. I’m talking day 1 characters. To be honest the series never lived up to its first season but I obviously still want to see how it all ends. 2 or 3 people better die. 

So this episode was kinda boring, the fight between Asher & Dollar General Wes was kinda dumb(Cos who in their right mind would root for bottom shelf wes?). 

Why is 50 cent flip-flop wes so desperate & hung on Micheala? Dude she cheated on you that wasn't a mistake that was a choice. It wasn't with a random it was/is a man she loves. More than you(hopefully if the writers don't fuck this up). Not to say I care because I don't like his character I just don't want Michaela to look bad. Also Pete are you trying to convince me that because Gagriel is willing to take Michaela back after she banged another man (Who again is a man she loves very much! This has been a friendly reminder!😊) when Asher (rightfully) wasn't that lower standards Wes and Micheala belong together??? FOH!! 

Seriously if he expects me to accept & love this couple because of "black love"(not even that really) then he's got another thing coming.......

FFS Annalise I love you but please tell Bonnie the truth before she digs yet another grave for herself in the name of Hate Layhey(or whatever the hell). I don't think she will kill her herself.

I'm glad that Micheala is focusing on herself but at the same time if she had did that from the start BEFORE getting with not-red bottom Wes this hot mess express could've been avoided & our masher reunion could've been more long-lasting (but it was still dope af) but I digress because she seems more serious this time around. It;s nice having two men fight over a black woman but this is getting old like I said I do not want a repeat of scamal scandal. Have her choose correctly or not at all (at the end of the series). 

So Frank is off the list, okay I can take that if it's Hot Mess Wes or Hate. 

I haven't said much about him but I'm glad Ollie is safe, also I hope him & Connor can keep it together.

Anyway, I'm about to re-watch Family sucks again! Looks like that will be my entertainment for the next 7 days again. No complaints tho.  

Edited by TeamGabi
This was a waste of 45 min
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Man, that was boring...I knew the Air B&B thing would be a spy for someone...just not sure..but now I know....I counted two "Pops" but there may have been more...What happenedto this show? It really has been putting me to sleep lately?

• Love 3

Fabstinent. Okay, Michaela.

Well, then. Frank has healed up nicely. 🙄

Aw, Anna, don't make the guy beg. And please show, don't let him turn out to be shady. He's yummy and admirably persistent without seeming entitled.

Instead of throwing punches Asher probably could've just sat on Gabriel. (Eh, I know that's mean. I hope the actor doesn't have some kind of health issue that's caused his weight gain.)

Good lord these bad people stay on Anna. She'll have to go into witness protection on another planet.

• Love 7

If we didn't already know Bonnie is alive in the flash-forward, I'd assume she was toast because of fucking Nate and his exhausting bullshit.  Annalise and Frank have been making nothing but gross miscalculations by not telling at least Bonnie that Miller was innocent.  Nate will get all of them killed through his own staggering incompetence.

I clocked that fake AirBnB lady immediately, and I don't know why Annalise didn't either; the woman was just a wee bit too much of a folksy dipshit to be believable.

I want to, but I just don't trust Robert; this show has conditioned me to believe the worst about all outside parties.  Also, I think I want her with Tegan.

I know Xavier is basically the devil, but Gerardo Celasco is so insanely hot that I almost don't care.

Gabriel, you need to learn some damn boundaries.  Michaela told you so clearly that she did not want to date you, and you need to respect that.  Also, please be dead in the flash-forward, OK?

Asher, I love you, but you need to work on your temper.  It was fine when it caused you to run over DA Snotface McBitch and when you fought Gabriel, but it's time to work on it because you're not going to win Michaela with it – even when it's used to defend her in an unsolicited way.

I'm loving the brief Michaela/Connor exchanges this season.  They might be my OTP.

Conrad Ricamora, I do think you're very cute, but that last scene

giphy.gif

Not great.

Guys, I think I'm really starting to ship Frank and Oliver.  They might be my OTP!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Milaxx said:

I really hope this thing with Annalise and Robert is real. Despite everything, I kinda want her to have a happy ending.

Me too. I think he's really good-looking and he seems sweet. The dancing was adorable and it was nice to see Annalise smile. She deserves some happiness. (If she doesn't want him, I'll take him. Call me, Robert.)

7 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

I clocked that fake AirBnB lady immediately, and I don't know why Annalise didn't either; the woman was just a wee bit too much of a folksy dipshit to be believable.

Me too, and Annalise is way more cynical than I am (justifiably), so I was surprised she just let that go.

7 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

I know Xavier is basically the devil, but Gerardo Celasco is so insanely hot that I almost don't care.

[fans self] Between Robert and Xavier, there was eye candy galore this episode. I did not hate it.

The case was sad. I felt awful for everyone involved. The grandmother's speech was moving, and when the defendant was kind of cracking at the end of his ("give me all your suffering!") I was moved.

Don't care about Asher/Michaela/Gabriel.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 7

Oh Robert, honey, you seem like a lovely man. Maybe you should cut and run before you end up dead or framed for murder.

In all seriousness, I am digging the scenes of Annalise and Robert tentatively exploring a relationship. I am trying not to get too invested, though, because...you know, it's HTGAWM. 

What is Oliver confessing to in the flashforward? Seems like an obvious misdirect.

• Love 3

Robert seems great. I'd very much like for him to turn out to be a good guy, even if his relationship with Annalise is not long-term. I'd be happy if it was just to allow Annalise some happiness. I'd also be down for Annalise/Tegan to get together. 

I think it's important for Annalise to be in a normal relationship, and Robert seems like he'd be that relationship. She needs to know that it's ok to be happy and not all relationships end so abruptly.

Yeah....I guess we're supposed to find it romantic that Gabriel is willing to fight for Michaela, to the point of dismissing her cheating on him with her ex boyfriend? Except, between last episode's "I'm a good guy!" and this week's "I forgive you for cheating!" I just don't root for Gabriela/Michaela at all. Hopefully, now with all of the other options of the dead informant exhausted, there's only Gabriel and Nate left as the bodies and I'd be pleased if it was Gabriel. It also ends the stupid Sam stuff so...

Plus, I'd be totally fine if Asher's anger issues returning is foreshadowing and he kills Gabriel in a blackout rage. His comment about how he blacked out during that fight definitely didn't bode well for Asher's future. 

Back to Nate, urg. I know he doesn't know the truth about Ron, but I'm still pissed off with him. Bonnie is more understandable; she lost her boyfriend and feels like it's her fault, but doesn't know that he was innocent. 

The case this week was one of the better ones. It did tug at my heartstrings. 

The flashforward had me LOL'ing at Oliver's confession. Conrad went too overdramatic; it's why I can't get into him as an actor. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, colorbars said:

I want her to be happy too. My first choice would be with Eve, then Tegan, and Robert is third, but as long as it's not Nate, I'm good. Though at this point, I guess I should just be hoping she's alive and not in jail in the end.

I’ve given up on Eve/Annalise. Eve has moved on. She has a partner and a child. I can’t imagine Annalise finding happiness by being the other woman again. I want them to remain friends. I like that the last we saw of Eve, she told Annalise the truth and they parted on good terms. Annalise needs good friends in her life. On the same note, I like Annalise and Tegan better as friends. I don’t want Annalise to be Tegan’s rebound.

7 hours ago, stonehaven said:

Man, that was boring...I knew the Air B&B thing would be a spy for someone...just not sure..but now I know....I counted two "Pops" but there may have been more...What happenedto this show? It really has been putting me to sleep lately?

I hate to say this, but Sara Gordon reminded me of that chick on Scandal who was all, “oh phooey!” and the. Tried to kill Huck.  

3 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

Gabriel, you need to learn some damn boundaries.  Michaela told you so clearly that she did not want to date you, and you need to respect that.  Also, please be dead in the flash-forward, OK?

Asher, I love you, but you need to work on your temper.  It was fine when it caused you to run over DA Snotface McBitch and when you fought Gabriel, but it's time to work on it because you're not going to win Michaela with it – even when it's used to defend her in an unsolicited way.

I'm loving the brief Michaela/Connor exchanges this season.  They might be my OTP.

Conrad Ricamora, I do think you're very cute, but that last scene

giphy.gif

Not great.

Guys, I think I'm really starting to ship Frank and Oliver.  They might be my OTP!

Gabriel sends up all sort of red flags the way he is constantly telling Micheala what she should and shouldn’t do. It feels very controlling.
Asher does have a temper, but Gabriel threw the first punch.

The Frank/Oliver thing is interesting. I’m liking the new mix ups this season. Much like the scene with Bonnie and Connor, it’s refreshing to see. However, since they rarely happened before, every time we get one, it makes my Spidey senses tingle.

Other episode thoughts:

The flashback times is back up. We got “One Month Later”.  So we’re what, a month and a half or so before graduation? We started the season 3mths before graduation, spent a few weeks on Gabe foolishness, Tegan’s divorce and Michaela’s dad. 

So for whatever reason, Asher never moved into Laurel’s room, but occasionally sleeps on the couch?

Micheala and Connor are the only 2 who were actually at Annalise’s house the night Sam died. 

I still think there’s another reason why Connor was chosen. Maybe it has to do with whoever he slept with. 

Please let Robert be the real deal.

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

What is Oliver confessing to in the flashforward? Seems like an obvious misdirect

I think he’s confessing to whoever is dead because he thinks Connor is involved and doesn’t what him blamed maybe. Whatever it is, I agree it’s probably a misdirect.

24 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The case this week was one of the better ones. It did tug at my heartstrings

it was a well acted case of the week, but I found myself a little annoyed because the last time they had a restorative justice case, the killer was a Brown person and the judge upped his charges to life when he confessed. This week, a white guy confesses and he gets to keep his plea deal.

Forgot t9 add. I wonder what’s going on with Xavier. He appears to be working both sides. On the one hand, he’s working with the governor, but he also appears to be wheeling and dealing on his own or maybe with Jorge or Laurel.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Milaxx said:

I’ve given up on Eve/Annalise. Eve has moved on. She has a partner and a child. I can’t imagine Annalise finding happiness by being the other woman again. I want them to remain friends. I like that the last we saw of Eve, she told Annalise the truth and they parted on good terms. Annalise needs good friends in her life. On the same note, I like Annalise and Tegan better as friends. I don’t want Annalise to be Tegan’s rebound.

I agree with all of this, which is why I like Robert the best. Tegan and Annalise make great friends.(I still crack up thinking about "out of respect for your sobriety and whatnot.") I don't think Annalise really has any friends. She needs one. Annalise and Tegan are intellectual equals, they have fun together, and they don't have a tragic tormented history. I like them as friends, and I agree with you that Annalise doesn't need to be Tegan's rebound - that's not good for either of them.

I thought the door was closed on Eve when she revealed that she had a new partner and Annalise told her to let herself be loved, and the fact that Eve now has a kid further closes that door, IMO. I don't think we'll see her again.

• Love 5

So much Gabriel this week, lord. I dont hate him or anything, but I would rather spend our last season with the characters we have been following since the first season, especially when we have spent so little time with, say, Micheala  or Connor, compared to a lot of the other characters. Well, except for Tegan, she can have the screen time we wants, because she is awesome. I just dont get the obsession this show has with Gabriel now. I get it, he is Sams son and that links him to Annalise, but its not that HE is her secret son! 

I do actually like the Frank and Oliver friendship that has grown this season, and I definitely think that Oliver is confessing because he thinks that Connor possibly did whatever happened, will be blamed for what happened, or will crack and reveal some of the stuff that he actually did. Its sweet, in a HTGAWM kind of way. 

I really hope that Robert is for real, he seems so sweet, he and Annalise have good chemistry, and he is sure nice to look at! Even if he isnt her end game romance, it would be nice for her to have an uncomplicated, healthy relationship for awhile. I admit that I was always kind of hoping for her and Eve to find their way back to each other, but Eve has a partner and a child now, and they actually ended on a good note, so its for the best that Annalise moves on. If he is a plant, I am gonna be pissed

The case of the week was so heartbreaking, I really felt bad for everyone involved, but especially the grandparents. This is why giving nervous civilians guns in a place filled with kids could easily end in tragedy! It especially got me when the grandparents were saying how everyone was saying how their grandson was such a troubled kid, but that the teacher was the adult and he should have known better and tried to help him, and while the kid was clearly having issues, but he didnt deserve to die for that. The whole issue with LGBTQ teachers being fired at Catholic schools is rather topical, especially for me, as my hometown has had a big controversy with a local Catholic high school being told by the church to fire a male teacher who just married his male partner, but the school refused to do it. 

• Love 5

Just rewatched. At that dinner scene after they are just sitting around talking about how Connor made it a habit of sleeping with straight/closeted guys. They mentioned he slept with a married guy with a wife & kids when he was an intern. Is that going to be the breadcrumb that leads us to the real reason why Connor was picked as part of the K5? 

I’m so annoyed the writers spent so much time on Wes and Laurel. Im annoyed we’re just getting little tidbits of the others backgrounds and the friendships of Frank/Oliver, Micheala/Conner, etc... I might even believe the sudden realization Frank allegedly is having over Bonnie if it had some room to breathe. 

• Love 5

Gabriel is so annoying. I had to FF the beginning with him yammering on. Go away forever Gabriel! Way too much Gabriel in this episode. He ruins the show for me.

Michaela and Gabriel are a shitty couple. I’m so annoyed with him trying to force them back together. There’s no chemistry. Too much screen time is wasted on them.

Nate sucks too.

The case of the week bored me.

Lame episode all around.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Marley said:

Gabriel is so annoying. I had to FF the beginning with him yammering on. Go away forever Gabriel! Way too much Gabriel in this episode. He ruins the show for me.

Michaela and Gabriel are a shitty couple. I’m so annoyed with him trying to force them back together. There’s no chemistry. Too much screen time is wasted on them.

Nate sucks too.

The case of the week bored me.

Lame episode all around.

13 hours ago, stonehaven said:

Yes and yes!   This show has become a chore to get through.  I FF through the case of the week, Gabriel and Nate.  Which left me with about 12 minutes of show to watch.  This show most definitely went one season too long.  It's grueling to get through at this point. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Yes and yes!   This show has become a chore to get through.  I FF through the case of the week, Gabriel and Nate.  Which left me with about 12 minutes of show to watch.  This show most definitely went one season too long.  It's grueling to get through at this point. 

I hear that!  I remember when it was the first thing I wanted to watch on Friday morning (comes on way past my Golden Girl bedtime) and now I check what else might have been recorded FIRST  before I watch it.

• Love 4

Not enough Tegan in this episode. Have to say I really don't care about Annalise and her new dude. Not only because I don't trust him but I don't feel like I know enough about him or have had enough time with him to care. I'm sick of the Gabriel/Michaela plotline. The case of the week was o.k.  If Frank really gave a shit about Bonnie he would stop trying to pursue her. It's so obvious that she is playing second fiddle to Laurel. I was not surprised that the woman who was at Annalises door was a fake. The show really has lost it's momentum this season. I'm wondering if that's because they are trying to tie things up or just ran out of ideas. 

• Love 3

Oh, I just do not care about fat-free Wes. Like, at all. Not about his mom's ex, or his dad, or his shady business, or his strange, undying love for Michaela. Not one whit. I'm really afraid that this last season is going to be clearance Wes, all the damn time.

Seriously. This is it for this show. Let us spend our remaining time with characters we know and care about.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, jabRI said:

Pretty sure that's Reed Diamond, a real solid actor.

Thanks! Just looked him up, and yeah, he's been in a couple other shows I watch in the past. I remember him as the father of a missing child from a "Criminal Minds" episode. 

2 hours ago, Milaxx said:

At that dinner scene after they are just sitting around talking about how Connor made it a habit of sleeping with straight/closeted guys. They mentioned he slept with a married guy with a wife & kids when he was an intern. Is that going to be the breadcrumb that leads us to the real reason why Connor was picked as part of the K5? 

I always thought that it was implied a few time that Connor has been in a few bad/abusive relationships, possibly with older men who took advantage of his low self esteem and how much of his self worth used to come back to his looks and sex, and maybe thats something as why he was chosen. Like, with the older guy, he must have been much older than Connor and if he was an intern at his company, presumably his boss, and even taking out the wife and the sexuality, thats a pretty messed up dynamic, even if Connor blew it off. I wonder if Annalise or Bonnie heard about some affair he had with an older man that turned ugly for him, and thats why they picked him. I mean, thats certainly something they could relate to. 

We have so little time left to explore all of these possibilities with character we`ve known since day one, why are we spending so much time with boring ass Sam Spawn?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, 853fisher said:

Not that this is the most important part of the episode, but has Gabriel's hair always been styled like a third-tier Playmobil character and I just didn't notice?

No, I also noticed his hair last night and was like, "WHAT is happening up there?"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

ER reunion ... during the opening credits, I noticed the episode was directed by Lily Mariye (Nurse Lily); the governor was Dr. Kerry Weaver; and the grandfather was Dr. Kaysen.  (I only know this because I've been watching ER for the last couple of months.  My memory isn't that great.)

• Love 5
6 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I always thought that it was implied a few time that Connor has been in a few bad/abusive relationships, possibly with older men who took advantage of his low self esteem and how much of his self worth used to come back to his looks and sex, and maybe thats something as why he was chosen. Like, with the older guy, he must have been much older than Connor and if he was an intern at his company, presumably his boss, and even taking out the wife and the sexuality, thats a pretty messed up dynamic, even if Connor blew it off. I wonder if Annalise or Bonnie heard about some affair he had with an older man that turned ugly for him, and thats why they picked him. I mean, thats certainly something they could relate to. 

This would be wonderful to explore but unfortunately we don't have that kind of talent in the writing room 😞

6 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

We have so little time left to explore all of these possibilities with character we`ve known since day one, why are we spending so much time with boring ass Sam Spawn?

I have a theory that they are trying to make up for what they did to Wes and all I have to say to that is too little too damn late not to mention not hot Wes was a hilariously bad way to go about it. They should just focus on Annalise, Bonnie, the K3, Tegan, & Ollie. but that would be good writing and good writing is too much to ask for in 2019. We might get the GOT treatment yall...... 

1st reply was a knee-jerk I've had all day to think and tbh what are you doing to my OTP(Masher for any newbies here 😊) writers? How are you gonna have a beautiful, hot, chemistry filled reunion and then be lukewarm almost cold with them this week. Michaela seems a little too hesitant for the man who means so much to her, we know she loves him not to mention the build up to the 6th episode so why all the pussyfooting???(It's liked they jerked Masher fans off let us finish once & then left) Also letting Zero Calorie Wes best Asher after starting a fight cos he's mad he got cucked was a bitch move shame on you writers. 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 3

Count me in as hoping Robert is for real. His scenes with Annalise were delightful. It's just nice to see her enjoy herself.

I'm not too worried about Bonnie at the moment since we know she makes it through Fire Poker Murder Night, but I do not like Nate dragging her into his nonsense. She's on my list of people I need to make it to the finale alive.

I felt emotionally invested in the case of the week, even though they've done a restorative justice plot before, and even then they were using it as an opportunity for the gang to ruminate on past sins. It makes more sense happening at this juncture, though, as things are winding down and resolving.

If we found out next episode that Gabriel just packed up and went back to Chicago, would it really affect anything? The dude lifts right out.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, 853fisher said:

Not that this is the most important part of the episode, but has Gabriel's hair always been styled like a third-tier Playmobil character and I just didn't notice?

Bad haircut 

5 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

The way I recall Connor was presented as a sexually free spirit. The. They gave us breadcrumbs here and there that he was sexually active at a very young age and they gave us the bombshell that he mom let him have sex at 14 with a grown man when Asher had that case with the foster child who impregnated his teacher. They never really explored the low self esteem bit, just the bravado that Connor put on to hide his insecurities.

Either way I will be always be annoyed that that spent forever on Wes, then gave Laurel 2 entires seasons and Connor & Micheala’s history get squeezed in 16 short episodes that they have to share with stupid Gabe.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I agree with all of this, which is why I like Robert the best. Tegan and Annalise make great friends.(I still crack up thinking about "out of respect for your sobriety and whatnot.") I don't think Annalise really has any friends. She needs one. Annalise and Tegan are intellectual equals, they have fun together, and they don't have a tragic tormented history. I like them as friends, and I agree with you that Annalise doesn't need to be Tegan's rebound - that's not good for either of them.

I thought the door was closed on Eve when she revealed that she had a new partner and Annalise told her to let herself be loved, and the fact that Eve now has a kid further closes that door, IMO. I don't think we'll see her again.

If I recall correctly, Eve and her girlfriend were trying/she was maybe just pregnant, they didn't have a kid yet.

I too assumed they were done, but the fact that they brought her back, and showed Annalise is kind of still longing for her last season, and to bring up the Sam/Eve stuff, have Annalise discuss how she just chose Sam due to the safety and normalcy he offered her, and put so much focus on her sexuality, has me questioning it.

I don't expect any kind of reunion arc with them, but I haven't completely given up on the idea of her ending up on a beach somewhere with Eve years down the line in the series finale.

But then again, I'm pretty sure I assumed there was no way all the hints about Michaela being into women/Tegan last season couldn't be for nothing and well, it absolutely was, so whatever.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, colorbars said:

If I recall correctly, Eve and her girlfriend were trying/she was maybe just pregnant, they didn't have a kid yet.

When Eve came back and we found out it was her Frank was talking to she got the call that they were pregnant. Eve said they had been trying and she had pretty much given up, but the girlfriend was calling to say they were pregnant. So no kid yet, butI can’t see this show killing off a baby or having another miscarriage storyline. It felt very much like the writers were closing the books on Eve/Annalise

In the Wes as a kid flashbacks we found out that part of why Annalise went to therapy was because she couldn’t deal with being in love with Eve.

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Milaxx said:

When Eve came back and we found out it was her Frank was talking to she got the call that they were pregnant. Eve said they had been trying and she had pretty much given up, but the girlfriend was calling to say they were pregnant. So no kid yet, butI can’t see this show killing off a baby or having another miscarriage storyline. It felt very much like the writers were closing the books on Eve/Annalise

In the Wes as a kid flashbacks we found out that part of why Annalise went to therapy was because she couldn’t deal with being in love with Eve.

A child doesn't bind a relationship together forever though. Just because they were having a baby doesn't mean they have to be together forever, nor does it mean Eve and Annalise ending up together has to make Annalise is a homewrecker. Again, not saying it'll happen, but I don't count them out just yet.

And yes, we already knew that Annalise had major gay panic back then, but considering she's bi or pan, that didn't have to mean that her feelings for Sam had been forced or fake, like it's been told now.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, colorbars said:

And yes, we already knew that Annalise had major gay panic back then, but considering she's bi or pan, that didn't have to mean that her feelings for Sam had been forced or fake, like it's been told now.

I don’t think anyone is saying her feeling for Sam were forced or fake. We’ve seen in previous seasons that Annalise and Sam had many good years. Even this season Annalise has said on more than one occasion that Sam broke her heart.  When Vivian confronts her she talks about why they both fell for Sam.  

On 11/8/2019 at 12:25 AM, Simba122504 said:

I’m done with this show forever (meaning no rewatches) if none of these people die. And I don’t mean new characters or side characters. I’m talking day 1 characters. To be honest the series never lived up to its first season but I obviously still want to see how it all ends. 2 or 3 people better die. 

There are two endings going on.  One shows an informant’s murder, the other is Annalise’s funeral. I can’t tell when her funeral takes place, but I think it’s interesting that none of the cast regulars are there.

Maybe everybody dies at the very end and Annalise is the last to go.

• Love 1

I liked the main case, I thought the Annalise and Robert scenes were good as were the Connor and Oliver ones too.

The flash forward is another misdirect, no doubt. Frank and Oliver do have good scenes together.

Still not totally convinced with Frank's turnaround with Bonnie but it seems the latter has put herself in the firing line with Birkhead so there's that.

Michaela, Asher and Gabriel - not here for that triangle. Can Gabriel just go away now?

Tegan had some good moments here too but I would've liked more scenes with her and Annalise, 7/10

• Love 1

I'm mad Bonnie isn't getting the love story she deserves. Frank's sudden realization is super half assed - she's always been his second choice, even while Laurel was moping over Wes. I feel like Asher treated her better, even if Michaela is his obvious endgame. She and Frank had such a genuine moment of intimacy when they first slept together in the show during the Oregon conversation, but he just keeps using her when convenient. His overnight about face seems very hollow and unearned and he'll drop Bonnie again the second Laurel reappears. 

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 6
On 11/14/2019 at 4:29 PM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I'm mad Bonnie isn't getting the love story she deserves. Frank's sudden realization is super half assed - she's always been his second choice, even while Laurel was moping over Wes. I feel like Asher treated her better, even if Michaela is his obvious endgame. She and Frank had such a genuine moment of intimacy when they first slept together in the show during the Oregon conversation, but he just keeps using her when convenient. His overnight about face seems very hollow and unearned and he'll drop Bonnie again the second Laurel reappears. 

Agreed. I did believe he loves her, but he’s not in love with her. She’s his fall back B plan. Frank runs to Bonnie when things are uncomfortable. That’s not fair to Bonnie.  

• Love 3