Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

I shouldn't be surprised at this point that they didn't take the offered appointment back in the summer.  I remember when something in my bloodwork raised concern for my GP and he referred me to the cancer center for more testing.  This was pre-pandemic and it took over a month to get in, but you better believe I took the first appointment they gave me and went to it.  It took a few more weeks to get the tests read.  Fortunately, it turned out to be nothing, but I wasn't going to take chances.  These two are idiots.

Do they even make the effort to sort any of that junk in the boxes for the cash and carry?  Hunching over a box and rooting through random junk in the hopes of finding something decent does not appeal to me.  Even the Good Will hangs and sorts things.  Also, their prices are ridiculous.  Once again, I can go to Good Will and get the same stuff for a lot cheaper.  Zach is an idiot.  Lack of inventory control is going to do them in faster than anything else.  And Evan thinking good marketing is sending some Gordon Gartrelle dresses to people with large social media followings is just as bad.  At least before the men got involved, the sisters seemed to be making a go of this business.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin actually got a Starbucks delivery at home.

I was at Dunkin Donuts the other day and the girl behind the counter was filling iced coffees and setting each one down on different receipts. I said wow, you have a lot of mobile pick-ups, and she said no, they were all for Door Dash. I was like wtf, that many people order a SINGLE coffee for delivery and she said yeah, all the time. Am I crazy, because that seems like such a waste of money. You're paying more in fees and tip than the item costs. Are people really balling like that these days?

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
On 9/24/2022 at 6:52 PM, cereality said:

Evan did say AT THIS POINT we're pursuing neurology and the 5 day EEG - as if they hadn't been pursuing it thus far because they were relying on cardiology? And said he's calling the drs to see if they could do anything sooner like refer out to Mayo/CC [IDK why he thinks major national places like that are faster] bc things are booking out locally. So yeah you called it. They clearly didn't book a fall appt in the summer when this was mentioned.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, who wants anything to be wrong? I realize she wants answers but shouldn't the fact that it's NOT her heart be a relief? Same way that I didn't understand when they got in the car early on after having an episode at the neuro office and the neuro said it looks like it could be seizures and they were GIDDY. Like OMG we're SOOO happy, he said it's a seizure. Again I understand the search for answers but doesn't everyone want a dr to be like - uh you stubbed your toe in a funny way and that caused this weirdo thing, don't worry when your toe heals, you'll be fine?

Don't mind me I have a scary cardiology appt this week and you best believe I won't be going in there face full of makeup w/ my videographer and picking up Sbux on the way while making sarcastic comments about how every drs appt is such a let down.

I will say though there's a shot of her standing up when they are taking her blood pressure and she closes her eyes - first thought is is she dizzy? Is it for camera effect. Bc if she is dizzy say something to the dr/nurse??

And re the Cash and Carry she posted saying Warden has been by her side all day to make sure she's ok. Uh isn't that why she has a headship? I realize he needed to film + take selfies with the customers and is walking around like a douchebag tourist w/ a camera around his neck BUT Mr. I Quit My Job to Take Care of My Wife can neither stay with his wife for 4 hrs nor ask the dr questions effectively enough so that his FIL doesn't need to show up at the appt? And @ginger90 - as much as they were like oh Gil can ask questions and MAKE drs. do stuff, lol he probably sat there and said "thanks doc" bc when cardiology says we've done x tests, these are the only tests indicated and signs off you can't MAKE THEM do anything.

Is she trying to score disability? Another way to get $ without working?  

On 9/25/2022 at 4:58 AM, GeeGolly said:

⬆️ This weekend's sale. ⬇️ Last sale. To me its looks like the exact same (now germy) stuff, just different day. Again most of the family was there. Again photos and autographs. Again no pics of any purchases. These must be ego boosts and maybe promos to get back on TV.

image.png.3d59996c110ff7298492281c37e7fda6.png

The Goodwill is better organized

• Like 5
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I was at Dunkin Donuts the other day and the girl behind the counter was filling iced coffees and setting each one down on different receipts. I said wow, you have a lot of mobile pick-ups, and she said no, they were all for Door Dash. I was like wtf, that many people order a SINGLE coffee for delivery and she said yeah, all the time. Am I crazy, because that seems like such a waste of money. You're paying more in fees and tip than the item costs. Are people really balling like that these days?

Yep, DoorDash/Grubhub/etc all add service fees AND delivery fees. They also inflate the costs of the restaurants’ products, so a coffee that costs $5 at Starbucks may cost $7 on the app. Tips are on top of that. 

5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

The Goodwill is better organized

Disability is very difficult to get. And she’s able to “work”’at the “store” and make YouTube videos. She won’t qualify for a dime.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Katie has sent many coffee deliveries to Alyssa as well. Funny because neither Carlin nor Alyssa returned the favor when Katie was struggling with morning sickness. I remember her saying the soup from Chik Fil A was helping, so it's not like there were no food items they could've ordered for her. Great family 🙄

• Sad 2
  • Useful 4

Around here I sometimes get the option presented if I do Doordash to tack on something like coffee to my delivery for no additional delivery charge if there are businesses near where my order is being picked up.  I haven't used that option, but that would at least make more sense than just ordering a coffee.  Yet another time when these people brag about their financial responsibility when they are actually very foolish.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin actually got a Starbucks delivery at home.

Flippin idiot.  I actually took the time to look up some of my favorite Starbucks recipes and purchased the ingredients so that I can replicate those on those days I can't get out.  This idiot is clueless. Clueless.  I can't believe she's been allowed to reproduce.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

Around here I sometimes get the option presented if I do Doordash to tack on something like coffee to my delivery for no additional delivery charge if there are businesses near where my order is being picked up.  I haven't used that option, but that would at least make more sense than just ordering a coffee.  Yet another time when these people brag about their financial responsibility when they are actually very foolish.

Hey! It wasn't coffee, it was a Pink Drink.  And a muffin.  And a cake pop.  Ridiculous.  I'd be too embarrassed to answer the door if I'd even had the nerve to order it in the first place.

And, yes, looking at Starbucks delivery prices, that 'meal' cost around 20 bucks plus delivery plus tip.

20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Carlin has already figured out how to make money without working.  She would have to have an actual job that she was unable to perform to even consider qualifying for disability payments, though.  It is very doubtful her episodes would be considered disabling.  I am sure her neurologist has patients with many more problems than Carlin who manage to work full time.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Carlin is pushing it, alright lol. Why yes she annoys me. It's like a very very bad sitcom-

Will Carlin stay home or go outside and have an "episode"?

Will Carlin stay home and order Starbucks to be delivered?

Will Carlin travel to a wedding this week?

Will any of the 100's of siblings follow or unfollow each other on Snapchat or Instagram?

So boring.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
16 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Carlin is pushing it, alright lol. Why yes she annoys me. It's like a very very bad sitcom-

Will Carlin stay home or go outside and have an "episode"?

Will Carlin stay home and order Starbucks to be delivered?

Will Carlin travel to a wedding this week?

Will any of the 100's of siblings follow or unfollow each other on Snapchat or Instagram?

So boring.

Ouch, I feel one of my time wasters is being attacked.

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, all fall down said:

It they are going to continue with the cash and carry sales, the least they could do is get some folding tables from Walmart or Sam's club to put those bins on and make it easier for people to rummage through them at a nicer height. 

I’m sure they already have them, especially K&G and all their church activities plus more people than they can comfortably accommodate. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, all fall down said:

It they are going to continue with the cash and carry sales, the least they could do is get some folding tables from Walmart or Sam's club to put those bins on and make it easier for people to rummage through them at a nicer height. 

Or, you know, skip a couple trips to Starbucks and Target and actually spend a day sorting the merchandise by size or color or style and place them on separate tables to allow shoppers to find things more easily which would probably lead to more sales.

If someone who wears a size 10 can walk in and find a table with 50 size 10 dresses or tops set up right there for her to shop; she is far more likely to buy something. Or lots of things.

16 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

She needs to learn to shut her huge gob.

Carlin does have a larger than average mouth; by every definition of that term.  For as much time as she spends in front of the mirror taking selfies, you'd figure she'd learn to smile in more flattering fashion.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Carlin has a story up and it looks like Layla’s bed in the nursery. She mentioned they would have family and friends staying with them for the wedding. Katie and Travis are family, wonder who are the friends. Still seems odd to move Layla’s bed. 

ETA: Joy and family will be staying with them. Carlin and Evan really enjoy entertaining. 

Edited by SMama
  • Useful 1

It's Joy. Caption says "see you soon @joy4site.

Gotta give her credit for trying.  She got new towels for her guest, which is nice.  But they have not been washed.

They all seem to have issues with laundry.  Wonder if it comes from their upbringing.  Bet they only had one washer and dryer.  Probably were told things were only to be washed when absolutely necessary.  And whoever got laundry duty probably hated it.

• Love 2

Joy is traveling with two extra kids under four and their mom. Is Carlin hosting all of them?

I’d love to be a fly on the wall to watch the interaction between Evan and Austin. He must really love Joy to subject himself to that hyperactive environment. OTOH, Austin is a veteran of the TTH chaos. 

Carlin hosting made me think of Jessa’s claims that they entertain 2-3 times a week. Yet there isn’t evidence of her hosting. In contrast Carlin and Evan have been hosting since they got married. I was impressed by how many people they could cram in their two bedroom duplex. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Carlin has a story up and it looks like Layla’s bed in the nursery. She mentioned they would have family and friends staying with them for the wedding. Katie and Travis are family, wonder who are the friends. Still seems odd to move Layla’s bed. 

ETA: Joy and family will be staying with them. Carlin and Evan really enjoy entertaining. 

They don’t care how many maskless guests they invite to stay in their home with 2 small (often) sick kids. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, skipnjump said:

But then they wouldn't get clicks and the entire world wouldn't know what they were doing. 

It's a little preview while we all wait with bated breath for the video when they do get their "dinning" room table, most likely as a free grift!

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Katie worked on Carlin’s and Joy’s hair. Carlin said Katie works on her hair whenever she visits and it’s a treat to have her hair done by a professional. Carlin has another sister who is also a hair stylist and with far more experience than Katie. The dynamics of this family are a mess. 

Austin is an usher so that explains why he is there. Do Austin and Trace hang out? Is it a MedicCrorps connection?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1