Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, YupItsMe said:

It looks like a guest room that Layla may stay in occasionally more than a toddler’s room.

To be fair, we see Layla and Zade sleeping everywhere in the house, so Layla might not really know or care about her “room”

• Sad 3
  • Useful 2

I do recall they said Layla’s bedroom would be a guest room when Evan’s family visits. That being said I think it’s shitty Zade gets a nursery and Layla gets a room to share. It would make more sense to place a bed in the nursery. It wouldn’t bother me if they weren’t so biased towards boys. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, SMama said:

I do recall they said Layla’s bedroom would be a guest room when Evan’s family visits. That being said I think it’s shitty Zade gets a nursery and Layla gets a room to share. It would make more sense to place a bed in the nursery. It wouldn’t bother me if they weren’t so biased towards boys. 

Did she say it is because of their sex? Are the rooms the same size? Can Zade, a small baby,  sleep in their bed with them like Layla can? 

Layla  slept in the crib in Zade’s room when Joy visited. They said they’re taking their time transitioning her. Joy slept in Layla’s room. Zade still sleeps in Carlin and Evan’s room, going by videos they’ve posted.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
46 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video:

A2D00EEF-0558-493F-B5AE-35DCC22D7A3B.jpeg

When he moves into his 'big boy crip' we can only hope his idiot mother doesn't put his blankie and stuffed toy in there with him.  And maybe puts him to sleep on his back.  The last thing any parent should do is put their child to bed in a too small bassinet, on his tummy, with blankets and toys.  This is a recipe for crib death.

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
7 hours ago, Notabug said:

When he moves into his 'big boy crip' we can only hope his idiot mother doesn't put his blankie and stuffed toy in there with him.  And maybe puts him to sleep on his back.  The last thing any parent should do is put their child to bed in a too small bassinet, on his tummy, with blankets and toys.  This is a recipe for crib death.

I think he can probably roll over.  So even if she put him on his back, he could turn. (Agree about stuffies and blankets).   I wondered about that bassinette a few reels ago as he looks too big for it. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

The 4 of them should call themselves The Rich Kids of Fundiville.

The Rich Kids of Fundieville and the Two Who Are Trying Really, Really Hard to Join Them

The Rich Kids of Fundieville and the Kardashians of Tennessee 

The Rich Kids of Fundieville and Take That, Josie -- She's My Bestie Now 

• Applause 2

Well Carlin definitely reads here - she's now showing Layla doing something other than spinning in a mirror. But Evan is still doing it.

So is the new style wearing a blouse or shacket hanging off one shoulder? Carlin was doing it yesterday and Alyssa looks like she's stripping today.

image.png.b5cc67c385b644666d9061f6b4f8b55d.png

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Well Carlin definitely reads here - she's now showing Layla doing something other than spinning in a mirror. But Evan is still doing it.

So is the new style wearing a blouse or shacket hanging off one shoulder? Carlin was doing it yesterday and Alyssa looks like she's stripping today.

Not too sick and dehydrated to put makeup on and "look cute"

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Notabug said:

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. He’s way too big for that small bassinet with blankets and toys. 
No room to turn over and way too tight if he gets stuck!

Whats wrong with them?

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

My teen was doing that in Target today. She had a cardigan & sleeveless top. I asked her to either wear it or don’t. She just laughed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

55 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

DE8675AA-9B68-48B0-A1F6-43A2FB69A72B.jpeg

.Screenshot from a video:

9DB6996C-377B-43C7-A940-83237F15DD3E.jpeg

Kelly looks good there. Hair is nice and dress is styled well. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 1

Which one of the younger girls is that? Ellie? I think Addee has darker hair, and Callie is younger and blonder. But Addee could have gotten Josie to do some highlights, I guess. Unlike the majority of the Duggar daughters, the Bates girls have no issues about coloring their hair.

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Which one of the younger girls is that? Ellie? I think Addee has darker hair, and Callie is younger and blonder. But Addee could have gotten Josie to do some highlights, I guess. Unlike the majority of the Duggar daughters, the Bates girls have no issues about coloring their hair.

That’s Addee. She reminds me of Michaela, as in she’ll wear some make up but is still very natural looking. Ellie has darker hair and lately has been wearing a lot of makeup. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Katie and Travis are now at Carlin's?!

Because they didn't pick up whatever virus Carlin and Evan's kids were battling while in NJ so they came to TN for a second try???  

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DE8675AA-9B68-48B0-A1F6-43A2FB69A72B.jpeg

.Screenshot from a video:

9DB6996C-377B-43C7-A940-83237F15DD3E.jpeg

Zade looks like he's about to be smothered by Carlin's exploding closet in the first photo, and the caption on the caption to the second photo should read 'Five Fundie Women Embrace Patriarchy: Women Owned Businesses That Pretend to be Run By Their Men' 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They drove. Presumably the new Tesla. 

Do Katie and Travis really have a Tesla?  I know she rented one for his birthday.

Sometimes I think the whole point of BSB is so they can play dress-up and model clothes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, riverblue22 said:

Do Katie and Travis really have a Tesla?  I know she rented one for his birthday.

Sometimes I think the whole point of BSB is so they can play dress-up and model clothes.

Yes, K&T really own a Tesla with white interior. It was on one of their videos. Travis claims it’s a used base model. 

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Whats wrong with them?

How much time do you have? Pull up a chair....

10 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

🤷🏻‍♀️

Kelly looks good there. Hair is nice and dress is styled well. 

I agree, Kelly looks really pretty. That dress has a more defined waist than the shapeless frocks she usually wears and it's flattering. 

7 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I'm wondering how much longer they'll be in business. Their photo shoots used to be much better quality. Locations, professional photographers, hair and makeup people, etc. Now Evan's snapping pictures in front of a bedsheet backdrop in Whit's backyard. Also, no non-Bates models. I think inflation has hurt their sales. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

How much time do you have? Pull up a chair....

I agree, Kelly looks really pretty. That dress has a more defined waist than the shapeless frocks she usually wears and it's flattering. 

I'm wondering how much longer they'll be in business. Their photo shoots used to be much better quality. Locations, professional photographers, hair and makeup people, etc. Now Evan's snapping pictures in front of a bedsheet backdrop in Whit's backyard. Also, no non-Bates models. I think inflation has hurt their sales. 

And hiring Evan hurt their bottom line.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And hiring Evan hurt their bottom line.

I forgot about that. Evan's their social media director or some such nonsense, right? Thus far it doesn't look like he's doing anything other than what they normally do: take pictures and half-heartedly promote the business on their Instas. The one decent idea they had, (sending merch to fellow Fundies) wasn't even executed properly. "Hey, frail and insipid Jinger Duggar has a million followers! Let's send her a box of beige clothes that make her look even more washed out!." They haven't quite grasped the concept of marketing, lol. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I forgot about that. Evan's their social media director or some such nonsense, right? Thus far it doesn't look like he's doing anything other than what they normally do: take pictures and half-heartedly promote the business on their Instas. The one decent idea they had, (sending merch to fellow Fundies) wasn't even executed properly. "Hey, frail and insipid Jinger Duggar has a million followers! Let's send her a box of beige clothes that make her look even more washed out!." They haven't quite grasped the concept of marketing, lol. 

You’re on fire. 🤣

F2FD998C-A324-4B69-B339-BA9BE76B334A.jpeg

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1

I've seen several pictures of Kelly in dresses for their photo shoots. She always looks nice and much slimmer in the dresses. But for some reason when allowed to dress herself she opts for those big blousy tops and denim skirts. I suspect sheis trying to relive her glory days when she was always pregnant.

When they get the boxes of free clothing with the little notes they always post nice  pictures and acknowledge the company. Like Bitterapple said instead of picking our a few selections of nice outfits that can be styled  for a cute look it looked they went into the give away barrel and pulled out crappy clothes that they didn't want. This does nothing for BSB.  The is the best advertisement they could get is to have friends who have tons of followers wear their clothes and promote them on Instagram.  

• Like 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Meow Mix said:

Is Carlin trying to smother her son?  I'm not even a parent and that picture of him with his face in a pile of whatever is on Carlin's bed is making me nervous.  These two are idiots.

I thought the same thing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I've always thought the paid help at BSB (not the BFF family owners) have done a great job of public relations for the clothes the store sells, themselves.  I don't think Evan has added to what they were doing at all.  I have noticed that I don't see content from them as much now that Evan is hired on and part of the team.  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/17/2022 at 1:21 AM, GeeGolly said:

Are we witnessing a miracle? Is Carlin cured? Cured before she has to spend 5 days in the hospital?

I think we may have a miracle in the making here.  Perhaps we can build a shrine in Knoxville, like Lourdes; to commemorate her spontaneous healing.

Spending 5 days in a hospital room is going to seriously cramp Carlin's ability to travel around to inane family event and post about them.  She may have decided that her spells were running out of gas engagement-wise and it was time to let it go.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 9

And to add to the list of their parenting issues - why on earth is some dude at church [is this their pastor bestie?] holding Layla at all, let alone like that - with an arm between her legs?? I'm not saying there's anything in particular wrong with this dude, but this child is nearly 3 yrs old, not 3 months old. Don't people with kids start paying attention to who is holding them/how and also start discouraging them from being held by strange men? I mean she's nearly 3 - they all carry her around way too much as it is probably bc she's so small for her age, but it's one thing for her parents or grandparents to carry her and another to encourage her to be carried by other random guys. Is Carlin not friends with the Duggar family? Does she not get what happened with bestie Joy? Again - I'm not accusing this stranger of anything, I'm just suggesting that parents start to get a clue as kids move into toddlerhood. Not all guys are good guys even if they are godly church guys, so why does this child need SO much interaction with strangers in a physical way?

Frankly the guys I know are super careful with this stuff just bc of optics - like if they really love kids, they're happy to talk to a child, play a game, draw a picture etc. but they won't pick up someone else's child - absent some emergency like the kid falls down and needs help ASAP and the parents aren't around.

• Like 2
  • Love 10

The red flags waved for me as well when I saw that video. Creepy creepy creepy. 

I don't know who that man is, but he should stay away from little children. I don't care if that was innocent, as was said, the optics are just bad.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 5
  • Love 1