Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sigh. Yet another example of something that directly contradicts BBT that they did not have to do! Just don't bring it up on Young Sheldon - would that have been so hard?
  3. Agree. This interview was a bad idea. This woman is mentally ill, the media should leave her be.
  4. I think at least the New York County DA refrains from prosecuting because they really are busy doing other things (they oversee hundreds of attorneys and a huge office), and their presence at the prosecutor table would immediately turn a case into a spectacle. The handling of the perp's former victim did make things feel like a SVU episode. I also thought we might get a "Is this because I'm a lesbian?" moment when Baxter and Nolan were arguing alone in Baxter's office as it seemed like passions were running high and they might just kiss.
  5. Sally visited Adam. He's back. They're working on drug protocol with him, the ones he's on messing with his sleep. He can't concentrate and they couldn't see him. Connor starting punishing himself, physically he started punching his legs for the thoughts. Maybe all he needs is super nanny, Claire? Chelsea visiting Billy. She's back and says things are worse. Hoping medication balances him. He's in so much pain. He has no self worth, thinks he's a burden. Nate, Devon and Lily at Society. Discussing Mamie. Wants Billy out, Lily defends him against Devon. Phyllis goes after Christine at the club judging her on slacking off and drowning sorrows saying she never wanted Danny. Danny shows he just said byes to Daniel. Phyllis still running her mouth about Christine choosing her case over Danny. They shut her up with telling her Christine did turn it down and she's going with Danny. Chelsea shows at Adams and Sggg itgoes. Chelsea's sorry for interrupting. They commiserate. She blames herself. Billy tells Lily that Jill gives him her power. Except board seat, Jill didn't tell them herself Nate tells Devon he spends a lot of time on conspiracy theories. Seeing threats but he doesn't trust Billy. They go office and voluntee said no up Sally and Chloe. Chloe days Sally paying bill from person account. They need financing to save the firm and now suddenly Chloe says Adams idea may the shot. Chloe and Sally working saving company for 58th time
  6. Pet peeve: every time I want to go to the Commercials section here I struggle to find it.
  7. Agreed. Xander is also the person who helped Kristen kidnap Holly and fake her death when Chloe was Holly's legal guardian. I find it amazing how the writers are constantly forgetting this. He's also never shown remorse as far as I remember. If this were a better written show, this would be an obstacle for Maggie, Sarah, and Holly regarding Xander. Unfortunately, this is not a better written show.
  8. Uh, sorry to inform you @NinjaPenguins...but concrete boats are a thing and they float. A boatyard in Savage [ Laurel ] Maryland made concrete boats during the 1970's. Other than that, I give you ten toes up on your post.
  9. I guess the plan for next season is to literally blow everything up and start anew. At this stage, apart from Hondo, likely Hicks and Nichelle, who knows who will come back? Alfaro dug his own grave, but it also looks like Powell and Tan might join him for stabbing him in the back. The "who stays and who goes?" drama might be interesting if it didn't also come with some trepidation with how this will play out with the casting for next season. I know this episode was likely shot without knowledge of the renewal, and I know that, no matter what happens with the cast, we're sure to have a new cast member to "liven" the series. Likely, when the writer wrote the "blow up 20-Squad" story", it was with the knowledge that the series would be over. However, knowing that Season 8 will be a soft reboot means that the showrunners don't have to hit a soft "reset" for next season either, and that's a dangerous game. People come and go, yes, but S.W.A.T. has lost two regular cast members already, could lose a third and, potentially, lose a fourth and a fifth. How much turnover is OK? They might as well start a new show if they're going to go with an almost completely brand new cast. So I'll just close this thought by saying that the showrunners have to tread carefully and be like Hondo- find the right mix of regulars and newcomers to keep this show afloat in S8 and beyond. The rest of the episode itself was uneven. The Hondo drama was a gut punch, though it really lacked drama. The damsel in distress storyline was also similarly shallow, doing little more than being a race against time and featuring baddies who had capabilities a bit beyond being believable. Then Deacon showed up again, and, unlike the press release, really only hinted about coming back. Honestly, this feels like there could have been three episodes written out of it, but they were all needlessly jammed into one. As a result, none of the storylines really worked. Still, it was a watchable hour, and the fact this episode was personal for the characters gave it some meaning. They just need to figure out, "where do we go from here?"
  10. I feel a way after watching this. Till next time.
  11. It was disconcerting seeing him standing right there on the sidewalk next to the building. They don’t make you wait across the street? Have some type of cordoned off waiting area on the side of the building? It just didn’t seem right.
  12. I won't be sticking around for the LAL preview, because it would mean having to sit through The Barnes Bunch. Thanks for the laughs, everyone. Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there. Ciao.
  13. Aaaaaand, we're out! On parole. Check with your PO, make sure you've got all your baby mamas straight, and make sure you have the furniture delivered before I get out. Have a great weekend my snarky dears! Smooches!
  14. It feels wrong. But at least he dressed up for the occasion. Oh wait . . . .
  15. Is this the first time we're not all waiting in a large field outside a razor wire fence? SO glad it's only an hour this season. Next week!
  16. Oh, darn! She had to go to her nephew's hockey game!
  17. JMW was practicing her bad telenovela reaction faces again, I see. Ridge and Steffy are really one and the same, aren't they? Both gigantic assholes. Steffy trying to rub Finn's face in it all again, with "I killed her, right there. I stabbed her," when she knows how painful that was for him. And Ridge just being a complete asshole to Hope, then deciding her is in charge of Finn and Steffy's marriage. Hey, Ridge, you don't get to look all pissed and roll your eyes at the statement that Finn and Deacon think Sheila is changed now, not when you have, who knows how many times now, crammed "Thomas is a changed man" down everyone's throats. Not that Sheila has changed. She demonstrated that she's exactly the same person she's always been in that hospital room with Li. But Ridge is still a hypocritical asshole for getting all pissy about someone saying "so and so has changed," because he sells that shit all the damn time. Let's not forget Liam being a dick, too. "So, you claim," like Hope is making shit up. You've known her how long, Liam? Have you ever known her to make up fantastical shit like this? She was all in on worrying about her father's obsession with the idea that Sheila was alive. Why would she just suddenly say "oh, no, he's right" without significant proof? Oh, Lord, not a Luna WTD story. Stop it, show.
  18. Is that a black widow spider on the headrest? Foreshadowing?
  19. The apartment will be as empty as his hopes and dreams.
  20. Her nose is not a good advertisement. She looked the same after.
  21. Andrew is having a wet dream, thinking about picking up his girl.
  22. So what will it be? Trouble with her paperwork that delays her release? Race against time to the halfway house? Brawl in the parking lot with her family? I'm on the edge of my seat!
  1. Load more activity